(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

ok, i manage to find a pic of de box of cot mobile. still looking for a pic of de actual item.

3238136.jpg


it comes with a remote too. so when bb is still not asleep when de musical mobile stops after dunno how many mins, i can use de remote to on it for him from my bed. good for lazy dd n mm like hubby n me =x
 


Michelle: I live in between serangoon and kovan mrt :D along upper serangoon road. Next to Upper Serangoon shopping ctr. hur hur

flower: hehe then it depends when your hub off day to accompany you go lo..
 
bb sleeping in cot: haiyo my bb's cot in the same room as me leh. very hard switch off everything and tell her goodnight and leave the room coz EVERYTHING is in the room! plus empress very xin teng/cannot tahan leave her cry. headache.
 
steph
Oh... no need to flex the tray to get the milk out huh? In the first place, I'm not sure if I was the one who caused the 'deform' cos I didn't notice it earlier. Watched both trays when previously I used only one. The first time I use was ok, can cover nicely.

If can't cover properly, then the milk will be exposed?
 
I dun flex the whole tray.. I press on the top and bottom of each EBM lolli to remove them one by one... so I dun flex the whole thing cause I scared later it become bent..
 
thanks steph & michelle for th pix.

sigh. cuz i dun hav confinemt lady so my hubby say dun put bb in the cot in the begining cuz whnever bb cry i have to go to the cot to bring bb to feed.. so tat y bb have been sleeping near me on my bed when nite feeding not so shiong lorl.

how much the cot mobile ah?

Gina,
my bb cot is jus nex to my bed only,,,, whenever my boy cry me & my hubby will free depress one... duno why... then my bb oso afraid of dark, so cant off room light too
 
aussino have bb cot bedsheet ah, Michelle, u real resoureful leh... got conforter ah.. sigh.. bb hven establish to sleep in cot. dun think i will get cot bedsheet for awhile;
 
sigh... my boy still crying non stop.... aiyo..... so angry with us putting him to sleep in cot....

my boy like to watch tv & laptop screen. ok anot ah? cuz he dn have toy .. haha

he only have cot & normal cot mobile.. noting else i bot for his play... so he only can play with us or watch tv or watch laptop when i use. with us carrying him..
 
Kris – thanks

Lina, Sandwich – thanks, I almost wanted to buy the VIA cups till I saw your msg. U’re using electric or manual pump?

Flower4 – my friend who is giving me her Avent manual pump gets 200ml every 3 hrs pumping session! *envy*
 
hi mummies..here pumping.. : )

~prettymums/ michelle~
you can try my massage lady, Ida, she does normal massage at home @ $40 per session. Contact is 94249829

~michelle~
didn't know tat abt destini, been using creamy all along & find it v good. my CL say original got smell.. not nice. i never use original b4.

~joopz~
think we are in same situation... the M size pupsik sling is just right for me but hard to put baby in. In the end i emailed the contact person on the pupsik website, she said L size too large for me & suggested that when bb's neck is more firm, it can be used for other positions which are easier.
The first time i used the sling, I managed to put bb in with hubby's help. It was tight but bb seemed comfortable & slept. Subsequently can't really fit bb in cradle position... maybe didn't get the positions right & not to mention mil who has not seen such stylish sling b4 got so much comments abt it.

~step~
received the fenugreeks! Thanks! almost couldn't take the parcel out of the mailbox.
I am like omg when i saw the bottles, BIG bottles! cos used to the size of 100 cap bottle bgt from GNC... Ya, v heavy indeed when u carry all of them in ur bag.
will email u after trsf postage. : )

Wish i can join in the sep mums outing but i have not bring bb out before alone, worried.. somemore muz get the hang of putting bb in the pupsik sling successfully first...
can't bring stroller out alone.. it's 8kg!
 
<font color="aa00aa">Melissa</font> - Wah so fast recieved.. good good... my urgent trip out to post office on Wed not wasted...
happy.gif


Hahaha I brought about 5-6 bottles out and bag was so heavy.. heehe lucky got mum and my eldest boy with me...

Fenugreek - I'm going to order some more.. anyone wants? Please pm me and state here on your interest to reserve.
 
<font color="ff0000">bbq</font>
ermm.change teats...not bottles...
and bottles if got cracks or scratches.. i think will have bacteria also issit??
i dunno the sterilizer will get rid of it or not.. whhahha...contradicting...

<font color="ff0000">flower</font>
my cot mobile is $119 i think..retail price...
u didnt do proper confinement and go everywhere during confinemnt.. now u are feeling it loh..
never rest ur back.. confinement most impt thing is to rest rest rest.....
though i didnt as well..keep online...get scolded by CL and my Mum.. haha..

yah...freestyle is SGD$469....
ya loh.. doesnt mean gurantee will need warranty la.. so buy first..next time need to repair then say. now no such money yet..
ahaha..


<font color="ff0000">Paige</font>
ooh.. u are Mxxtixx ah?? hahaha.. okok.. :p

<font color="ff0000">Michelle</font>
i need to go get Mamy Poko to try for the survey... wahhaha.. are u going as well??
so i need to go find Sheng Siong to buy liaoz.. hahaha....
M size is how much again?? i ask my mum to buy for me.. she always go there de.. but now very troublesome for me to tag along...
ehehe..
Got different kinds or not?? like premium or basic? or only Mamy Poko M size?? how many pieces huh??
need to tell my mum then wont get the wrong one. hehe.. :p

<font color="ff0000">Stephanie</font>
what program was i on?? Food eating??? yes yes !! thats me!! ah... i missed it... hehehehe...
or issit the Quan Yi feng one?? hahahhaa...
that time slimmer hor?? but which episode u saw me?? one of them i was already pregnant! hahaha.. :p

Ooh.. issit the chinese medicine one or the vain woman one??

<font color="ff0000">kiki</font>
$50 i think till finish the chores.. no say how many hours... but got fixed chores la... so as long as she finish doing them...
if u keen then i ask my mum to ask her exactly what she'll be doing.. but about 3-4hours kind ba...

my gal started with lift up and drop down in her 2nd, 3rd weeks..
then she could turn by 3rd-4th week. i cant rem when.. but i only rem when CL still ard...she can turn liaoz..
today i bring her to office.. everyone says her neck very zai.. haha.. :p

<font color="ff0000">prettymums</font>
my ML lo.. she's super busy though.. unless u wanna book her for 5 sessions straight for post natal then u'll have priority..
for normal massage subject to her availability..
i'm still waiting for her to come do for me..maybe next week..
5 sessions $170 for post natal..
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">xmasc</font>
Pupsik?? PM me..
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">joopz</font>
gotta see how tight is ur tight.. hehehe.. :p
do u belong to the S category in terms of weight? nearer to high end of S or low end?
whats ur height?

<font color="ff0000">Melissa</font>
u also using Capella? hahahaa.. u come my place or we go Northpoint la.. i teach u to use pupsik..
happy.gif
 
ooh..okie..thats the....1st time... i think i'll appear again.. in 3-4 weeks time.. wahhahaaa....

on that day.. its a wed day that filming took place... i didnt know i was already pregnant.. ahhaha.... i knew abt it the next day.. thur...
so i think it was 9th Jan when filming took place.. :p
 
Joopz
I am also using the milk trays. I also have the same problem with the trays. I try to push the 4 corners of the lids close at the same time. If not I will also spill the milk. The first time I spilled quite a bit of milk in the fridge. Heart pain.

I tot that we need to flex the trays to remove the sticks. I tried pushing the sticks frm the back but it cannot come out that is why I flexed the trays.....

Michelle
I tried to do leave my baby in the cot at night to let her sleep on her own but she will scream and cry. We ignore her cries for an hour she still cannot sleep on her own. Then we cannot take it and tap her. Once I held her hands and tap her, she KOed immediately. It seems that she cannot go to bed on her own.... You encounter this?

Pupsik
Rach you still have? Thinking whether to purchase this as I have MIM but not good at using it. Hubby also cannot use Pupsik.

So mad at hubby now. He covered the entire cot with the bumper and no wind from the fan could get into baby. She started to fuss. I tot that she was hungry and heated up my EBM. Now she drinks a few mouth and don't want to drink. Waste my EBM. Hiaz.
 
Is it ok to let bb sleep on tummy? Ian was fussing so much last nite, I let him sleep on tummy for the 1st time and gosh, he slept from 12:30am till now, still sleeping! Nearly 5hrs!
 
it's quite quiet tonight hor... just finished pumping

bernice : no problem. I didn't buy a carrier, but i did end up buying a wrap. It's much easier to use than a sling, and marc loved it. He fell asleep after I put him in it! try googling sleepy wrap. it won some babywearing award in 2008 apparently. I hope to use it this sunday for church! It's fairly easy to use, much easier than the MIM sling I have.
 
hi itsy. i dunno. All the literature say not to put baby on his tummy to sleep because of he higher incidence of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), so I only give him tummy time when awake, and watch him like a hawk when i do. We swaddle marc at night when he's fallen asleep, and we find it helps him sleep really well too. He can go 5 hours easily without stirring. Now I'm just trying to figure out when to stop swaddling him! lolz
 
joopz
if you google the milk trays, you'll find that a common problem is that the trays don't close properly after a few times or even after just 1 wash, which is why i din buy. perhaps that's what happened to yours?
 
mwerkz

no lah, the farlin puncher only allows you to punch hole in the middle of the teat.
for the bjorn carrier, maybe you want to try walking around the store with baby in it. sometimes my baby fusses when i first put her in coz the process of putting her in makes her uncomfortable, but after walking for a while, she'll go back to sleep
the massage ah. she's like any other malay massage lady we hire for postnatal home massage loh. my MIL say she very good, strong enough for her fat body and she can sleep very well after the massage. i've personally only tried her postnatal..not too bad, at least my tummy went down..hee
 
<font color="119911">angel</font>
ya, i read abt it too.. but I'm thinking perhaps it's ok to sleep on tummy now that his neck is strong enough? It's the falling sleeping part that's so difficult, he keeps moving his limps and hitting his own head.
 
oh yah, if anyone wants to buy from that baby carrier shop in novena, i have 10% discount within 6 months of my purchase. just tell me which model you want lah.
 
<font color="ff0000">itsy</font>
it is ok as long as u keep a watch on Ian...
Rayanne has been sleeping on tummy almost every nite..
she slept at 12am last nite..and just woke up for a feed at 5:33am...
and has went back to sleep..
she almost can sleep for 4-5 hrs whenever she's on her tummy..
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">angel</font>
ooh.. u bought the thing that u wrap ard ur body first...and then insert the baby and pull pull pull ah??
how much is the wrap??
it doest look soo soft and comfy.. hahah.. :p


anyone left??
 
Sept Mummies Gathering Updates

A. Weekday Lunch
1. Stephanie
2. Waiwai
3. Girly
4. Prinzess55
5. Angeline
6. Sheryn Toh
7. Jul
8. Bernice
9. Gina
10. PAMELIA &amp; HB!!!
11. Angel

B. Weekday Tea Break
1. Rach
2. Stephanie
3. Waiwai
4. Girly
5. Prinzess55
6. Angeline
7. Sheryn Toh
8. enxuan
9. Jul
10. Bernice
11. Gina
12. PAMELIA &amp; HB!!!
13. Angel

C. Weekday Dinner
1. Rach
2. enxuan
3. Bernice
4.
5.

D. Weekend Lunch
1. BBq98
2. enxuan
3. Gina
4.
5.

E. Weekend Tea Break
1. Bbq98
2. enxuan
3. Gina
4.
5.

Any Particular days for preference??

16th Nov - Mon
1. enxuan
2. Rach
3. Gina
4. PAMELIA &amp; HB!!!
5. Stephanie (I can't on 17th cause BB vaccination appointment)
6. Angel
7. Angeline

17th Nov - Tue
1. Sheryn Toh
2. Rach
3. Gina
4. PAMELIA &amp; HB!!!
5. Angeline
 
<font color="#808080">Stephanie</font>

Yes I have access to the net behind the counter, That is why you mommies can see me online during working hours =3.

This <font color="#808080">Grey</font> color isn't eye catching!

( Goes off to choose a nicer EYE CATCHING Color.)
 
<font color="#66000FF"> VIA Cups</font>

I noticed one flaw about it. Screw too tight and the lid comes off. Happened just now and I spilt my milk all over the table and myself. =(
 
<font color="#6600ff"> No More Mommies Awake??</font>

Now latching Miss Impatient for milk while her milk warms up... Empty my boob with her.. XD

I'm thinking if I should go back to sleep.

Work later. Bwahhh
 
hi flower4

i bought comforter from Tangs.. it is adult comforter so i fold it 4 times and put it in bb's cot

Michelle

Yes i want to give away... hmmm.. how to pass to u?
 
<font color="ff0000">bernice</font>
When you buy VIA cup, some packaging come with the adaptor. There are many different packaging, so see what you need then choose the right packaging. It looks like this (BP selling - Avent Breast Pump Conversion kit, Now $21)
3238648.jpg


Where do you stay? If you want, I can give you one, in exchange of some wet wipes? Mine is totally brand new, never used it at all, just bought about 1-2 months ago.
 
rach : not cheap wor... $75. but he likes it and it's very comfy for him and me. Easy to tie, quite easy to stuff him in it, good neck support, easy to wash and dry, and it spreads his weight over my whole back so i don't ache. ok, the last bit is theoretical. shall have to take him out in it to prove it. There's another wrap called the Moby Wrap, which is thinner, but less stretchy. They all come in pretty colours. I got a purple one. =0)

I dunno why marc's been manja ever since I brought him to Zhou's kitchen. He won't fall asleep easily and opens his eyes once he's put down! Didn't use to do that, at least not regularly. I want to put him in his cot and leave him at bedtime, but my mother tidak boleh tahan his crying. She says very sim1 tia3 to hear him cry, so she'll pick him up. SIGH!
 
steph> lol. nvm u got more pics than me =p

gina> lol. ok. i dun live there =x

actually now tat cl is gone, i oso push bb's cot into my room. wat i do to let him know day n night is, day time i try to make de room bright, watch tv as per normal. den at nite, i dun on room light, only 1 night light, den tv must be kept soft. vol 2 at de most. so bb will know it's nite time n will stay n entertain till he ko in his own cot

flower4> lol. cannot la. de moment u put bb on bed, very hard to move him back to cot one. cos is a change of his environment, somemore to one which he will feel lonely. de cot mobile i bought at 129 n comes with other things. think can get ard 89bucks maybe? i oso not sure. but i know usual price is 129.

keke. not i resourceful la. cos first bb ma, when i know i pregnant, den me n hubby kancheong n excited, so go round see bb stuffs n try to get everything for him -_-

haha. best not to let bb watch tv. i heard it hinders with their development. not sure how true. but my boy oso likes to watch tv. so i will olways turn him away.

melissa> ya. alot of pple dun like original, cos it's really sticky n dun smell very good, but than it's really effective when ur kid really got rashes. other than tat, normal time juz use de creamy

rach> de survey only got 245pm time slot. i dun think i wanna go. cos cannot bring bb, troublesome. 645pm i dun mind. cos dad can send me there, hubby can pick me. but 245 means i got to go n come hm myself =x

M usual price is 15.90, promo is 12.90 when i bought tat time. dunno still have or not. mamypoko only one pattern. pooh design one. very cute =p only thing i like abt it is de pooh design. haha

tlisa> lol. since he discharge fr hospital, he was placed in his cot. but at one mth old, he try to refuse n be funny by crying. we ignore him at nite, soon he realise crying is not helping. so guai guai stay in there quietly, at most kick n kick till ko only

my boy oso need me go kiss him goodnite, den sayang his head, den he will go in "seh" mode n fall asleep

kris> oo. de puncher only can punch de centre? den de teat oredi got hole how? lol. u pm me de massage lady contact can? thanx
happy.gif


hollow> really dun wan keep for in case? where u stay? dun mind picking up if u happen to stay near where i'll be going this wkend. cos i going ard singapore pick up things from spree this wkend =p
 
hi all,

those looking at Ergo carrier, there is a BP on now.. ha not by me la. just that since we are on the carrier topic now. http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3233727.html?1258077016
was thinking of getting carrier only ard 4 5 months when his neck is stronger. now got to start looking as yest my right shoulder was really aching with the pupsik pouch when im only like walking ard for 45mins. :p and my baby not very big size now cant imagine a few more weeks.
 
<font color="aa00aa">Pam</font> - Hahaha no wonder I see u post so fast.. lol

<font color="aa00aa">mwerkz</font> - hahah I managed to find the auction that I saw before so "stole" the seller's pic.. heheh
 
Oh man,.. I missed the GNC coupon promo..
sad.gif
thought want to order today but promo over..
sad.gif


Heartpain.. thought can replenish my Fenugreek
sad.gif
Now I have to wait till Dec.. sigh
 
steph> lol. if u urgent, u take de bottle i buy fr u first lo. i still have one more bottle. not urgent. i can wait till ur dec order =p
 
Michelle:
my boy is born on 090909... dunno how to count weeks liao. last nite he slept at 1030pm, then woke up 4+am... so only the previous nite sleep through.. cher...

flower4:
ya, even baby sleeps through does not mean mummy can sleep more... still have to pump...
 

waiwai> my boy born 030909, he was 10wks yesterday, so ur boy shuld be 9wks today =p

got sleep thru better den nv. my boy so big, but sleep from 12 to 2am nia. faint. 12am give him 100ml somemore. zzz
 

Back
Top