(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

Pam, ur girl so cute.. Is she in sarong or sling?

I slept from last night 11 till this morning 4 plus... missed my 1am pumping session..
sad.gif


Yesterday BB fussed the whole day and I was soooo tired... normally sleep only at 3 am but last night too tired, 11plus concuss liao...

But now feel very refreshed... listening to my Fav radio station's morning show... I used to listen without fail every weekday morning, even the next day after delivery in hospital, I got up at 6am to listen. but ever since discharge from TMC till now, never had the energy... hahaha

Just now after latch bb for full feed, I could express about 70ml of milk... think not bad lah.. since my supply super low type.. Sigh.. how can I increase my supply.. I have done every thing I can (except the resting part which I really can't afford during the day).

Lots of things I want to do or have planned to do.. when can I have my routine back?
sad.gif


Actually hor, I suspect I am having depression leh.. although I'm very giggly and Happy go Lucky type..
sad.gif
a bit scared.. Hubby's not helping me so whever BB kicks a fuss or like last Sat night, BB fussed the whole night and I only could sleep at 8am in the morning, I found myself crying out loud... which has never happened before..
sad.gif


But anyway, that's over already.. I just hope it will not happen again..
 


Morning mommies!
finally got time to login! pumping morning shift (long time nv did this) lol

just mia for few days and so many posts to read!!
 
steph
i also hv a zillion n one things to do i wonder when can i actually get down to settle those things. everyday just tending to 1 baby n 4 kids oredy wearing me out. everyday just gg thru motion.

poor u sleep at 8am i would hv broken down!!
 
Good morning mummies....
finally i'm pumping today coz breasts a bit hard.. slept from 1plus till 6.15am. and gonna go sleep... if my girl sleeps..
she's been playing on her own since i latched her..... and HB la.. talked to her when i was changing her diaper..
now she's wide awake...

Grrr....


<font color="ff0000">Michelle</font>
hahha... now my orders are pending..coz the one collection at Yishun like no takers yet... dunno will carry on or not....
hopefully yes coz no one added orders since last nite...
sianz...

oh.. u also using super shield ah?? Mmmmmm....

<font color="ff0000">Supershields from Mums fairy</font>
anyone wants??? then we can see if we can collate orders and get a better price.. i want leh!!

<font color="ff0000">camomile</font>
i didnt receive email from u leh... where did u sent to?? u sent to correct person or not??
PM me better hor.. hahaha. :p

<font color="ff0000">Lina</font>
hahahahha..was i the bad influence?
i browsed till almost 1am...and finally confirmed my orders...
i need clothes for myself.. or rather.. i ordered 5 bottoms for myself.. wahhahaa...

<font color="ff0000">angel</font>
yah.. my girl stretches a lot..sometimes she'll stretch and whine and make funny sounds while i'm latching her...
but thats at home..she dun normally do that outside.. or rather..when she's in the pouch, she's usually in a drowsy state.. hahaha.. :p

hahhahhaa....if ur ka jiao-ing will work.. u are asking me stuffs i studied 6 years ago...............
hwhahhaha.. i doubt i'll be of help... its over and done with for me... my work dun involve the technical parts of stats also...
hahaha..its all abt formulaes.. kekeke :p

<font color="ff0000">flower</font>
most bigger branches that carry Pigeon Pdts have 20% sale..
happy.gif

She stays Bedok.. i think Bedok Central is 24hours?

<font color="ff0000">kiki</font>
not sure abt public pools.. but i'll be brining my gal to the Hua Xia infant swimming when it opens soon at Northpoint!
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">Pam</font>
yah..the bag organisers are wonderful stuffs..
u didnt notice it in my diaper bag the last time i was at ur salon?? hehehe..
i bought it from another BP - oinkymum..
happy.gif


I have 2.. but i only use the Large one..coz the medium is way too small.. and i can easily pack my diapers, extra clothes, desitin, changing mat etc...
and with one hand and one look i know where it is..
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">Steph</font>
hugs... at least u cried out loud to relieve the stress.. it'll get better..
happy.gif

My girl has been pretty good this week since last thur nite..she seemed to have gotten into a schedule on her own.
and she doesnt cry when we put her down anymore.. instead she'll stretch and entertain herself...
till she falls asleep with the pacifier..
happy.gif


it'll get better definitely..
happy.gif
 
flower4:
I am not sure which NTUC is operating 24 hours but I know that the Bedok Central Branch is 24 hours and they have the 20% discount there. Its not indicated but when hubby paid for things the discount was indicated in the receipt.

Rach:
Do I transfer the money for Glamourmom to you now? or later?

Carriers:
I also have a MIM sling which my colleague gave me and I still have trouble using it. Very tempted to purchase other slings though. Hubby will like to get the Baby Bjorn though. Cos it is easier to him
 
flower4, rach : maybe it's my sling technique! he made so much noise in the sling the last time, that i gave up and put him in the stroller!
he went back to sleep after that.

marc does great impersonations. he can sound like a horse, a dinosaur and a WWE wrestler! lol

rach : aiyah, i try anyway lah. it's the basic stats kind of stuff... heh

bernice : never mind, we can go another day when we're both free. I hope to buy a carrier soon, but there's a lot of research to be done!
 
steph
I can understand your frustration. It's good to cry out as it's a form of release. Do take care, ok? Try to talk to your hubby and seek his cooperation to help you out.
 
Hi Angel.. har.. 3:30pm.. hmm.. ur appointment can change? hahaha cause they have 10% off from tim sum menu from 2:30 to 5:30pm I think.. then Square 2's Old Hong Kong got this small room which I think we can occupy... okie... we see by 10am got more ppl want to go or not.. if got 4 or more mummies, then we go k?
happy.gif
 
ons. let me know? I may need to pop out this morning. you have my hp number right? i can try to move it down, so that we can go at 1430h...
 
Step,
hav u tried latch and pump at the same time? the flows has dramatically difference when you jus pumping alone, give a try.

angel
my bb sound the same as yours... horse,dinosaur WWE wrestler hahaaa... mus really video cam them..

my bb also chuckle alot during sleeps,haaa

my bb is 60cm now, he still enjoy in MIM sling or pusik pouch.

lucky your bb like stroller, some dun.. in the stroller you can rest your whole body and jus push the stroller only. much better right.

til now, i still dun get stroller yet.maybe when my boy get bigger.
 
tlisa,rach,
thank ya, will try to go bedok central hehe... my place here is tanjong pagar plaza ntuc. maybe will give a try. cuz no display say got discount. so its from recipts ah.. weee..

im 100% using pigeon stuff.. washing powder,steam sterilizer,sterilizer tablets,washing detergent,food warmer, pump, cleaning brushes.hehee...

i hav yet to use my pigeon steam sterilizer.
 
flower, I haven't... I scared leh... hahah either I will drop the pump or the baby.. hahah I know I can use the breastfeeding pillow to help support but cause I very big size, then if use breast feeding pillow, will be super huge then mobility is very low.. hahah maybe one day I will experiment... cause Freestyle allows me to go handsfree.. must get used to it first.. heheh
 
step,
i use my normal pillow if i pump on bed, if i pump at tablet i also use normal pillow to bring bb near to my breast.. pump can withdraw anytime if you wish to adjust dropping bb mah... its really make a great diff when u pump while latching.really mus try.

when i pump only i wait for the let down very slow, but once bb latch the other breast, my pump breast let down very fast and few times of let down...

i love dimsum too, but im on diet
sad.gif
.. you mummies enjoy ya
happy.gif
 
<font color="ff0000">Fitti diaper</font>
I remember reading someone said she managed to order Fitti at a good price online? Tried searching the archive, can't find it. Can the kind mummy please share info again. Thanks!
 
I'm awake and pumping Steph~

Dim Sum I'm not sure... Today is self proclaimed off day so we can spend time with Kairi. =) If we're going I'll let you know~
 
angel and steph,
i dun mind joining you gals ... i feel sooooooo hungry just thinking abt dim sum. bb kept me awake from 2am-4am last night. he didnt cry a lot, but didnt want to sleep. hiyah, then 7am had to be up to get toddler ready for school. so what time to meet then?? i think i'll have some bread at home first or else faint from hunger.

MIM sling,
a few of you gals are selling off your MIM slings? i'll like to get a spare one since this current one is always getting soiled with puke. anyone interested to sell off can PM me your colour and selling price, thanks!
 
<font color="ff0000">Rach</font>
Yea bad influence ! Usually how long does it takes for them to deliver to SG? Aiyo so hard to type with one hand ~ pumping.
 
<font color="aa00aa">Pam</font> - Wah.. finally you got ur off day!!! Enjoy it!!!


<font color="aa00aa">Angel</font> - Yeh.. 2:30pm Old Hong Kong okie for you? Cause u got appointment with LC...
Erm.. sorry.. who's Gerald? Ur elder boy? I will bring ur 4 bottles of Fenugreek. U need plastic bag? Cause I'm still thinking if I should bring a bag or not..

<font color="aa00aa">sandwich</font> - Yeh! Do come along. More ppl more fun.. lol

I'm still pending Angel's confirmation on timing... Maybe 2:30pm
happy.gif
 
<font color="aa00aa">sandwich</font>, I was still wondering who's Peanutbutter when I recieved that email.. hahah

Okie I will send you mine as well
happy.gif
 
<font color="119911">LSnTYL </font>
My bb is a boy too.. so perhaps I should not consider bbbjorn as well. Will check out Pikkolo this weekend.

<font color="119911">Michelle</font>
de Air Carrier Grey White very chic but will get dirty easy leh. You can bring your bb along to try. I went to the Mothercare outlet at Vivo City.


<font color="119911">MIM Sling</font>
I find the CD instruction that comes with the sling useless. Watched it few times still can't figure how to use it. I got a friend to teach me instead. Manage to put bb in it but he can't stay in there for long cos I think too restricting for him. And also he's getting too big and heavy for me to carry in a sling.


<font color="119911">Pamelia</font>
Your girl is so cute!
 
By the way hor, just want to see if my cousin's wifey is here.. hehehe Cause she due Sept and delivered in end Aug I think...

Anyone's husband's grandmother stays in SengKang with youngest son's family? And Surname is Choy? heheheh

My mum suddenly reminded me that maybe my cousin's wife is in this thread cause she also due in Sept one.. hahaha
 
itsy>maybe you can bring your boy to the Mothercare shop to try the babybjorn and to the baby carrier shop in novena to try the other carriers? Then you can tell which he prefers. And if he doesn't like any of the carriers, you can save $ on it. :p

BTW, the baby carrier shop in novena have lots of other carriers besides pikkolo. My hubby particularly likes a new brand they just brought in called Manduca but I vetoed it as it doesn't allow for front-carry.
 
<font color="aa00aa">Angel</font> - Hahahah sorry, just got to know that Gerald is ur hubby.. heheh paiseh..

So sweet, he come along with you...
happy.gif
 
Hi itsy, you can take cotton ball, pull and twist into a long piece then put inside baby's nose and twist... the pi sai should come out...
 
Hi all, so long didn't come in already.

Itsy, i use the small cotton but(extra thin stem) to dig the pi sai out. I see the PD uses that to dig for my elder boy last time. So this time my 2nd baby i also use that to dig, very effective in getting a clean nose for him. Hahaha.

Just bought him for 6in1 jab and rotavirus yesterday. He is running a fever last eve, now seem alright already, still monitoring.
At 1mth 3week, he is 4.5kg.
 
<font color="aa00aa">Gathering this afternoon</font> - Hi everyone, we're changing the location of gathering to Zhou's Kitchen cause Sandwich has got a voucher that she wants to use... So 2:30pm at Zhou's Kitchen at Novena Square 2 k
 
flower4:
my boy also likes to make "dinosaur" sound... haha... also becomes quiet in sling

Re: carrier / sling
I personally prefer sling to carrier, because baby can lie down to sleep in sling... think it may be not really comfortable to sleep vertically haha. Have MIM and Pupsik, think Pupsik is easier to handle and smaller to put inside the bag. But the material of MIM (mine is silk) seems to be cooler
 
rach - yah the kway chap demolished before i grad i think. the boys in my class like to go there bio the stall owner's daughter!

for freestyle i m using lvl 4-5 lor. the suction is softer so initially i use 8... its not pain when pumping but after tt got a bit paonful after pump...

lina - for the binder, i used ytd. cos had been bz w shifting. but now i bind but no measuring tape!! u still bz? wanna go ou next wk? but teach me how to use sling first k!!
 
Rach, I thought as we put them into the sling, they should be slightly facing our chest instead of facing up?

Bernice, you are right. That valve is a bit torn. Thanks.

Anyone knows where I can but just the valve?

Flower4, I was asking because I want to know if we can use it while bfeeding since it may have "slimming" effect.

Angel, what is this baby breeze place? A place for mommies to sit around at a nominal fee? I think babies double their birth weight at 4-6 weeks not 4-6 months.

Supershields - what are they for? I have but don't see how it adds value.

diarrhoea - when would you consider your baby is having diarrhoea? Is it when the poo is very watery or when the baby's motion pattern changes (from infrequent to once a day)?
 
flower4> hah. y wan white? ez dirty leh. anyway still dunno if i wan buy. now is hubby carry bb, n i usually push stroller. so he decides

i oso abit sian to pump. freezer flooded with all de glass bottles n milkbag. den no space liao -_- wonder how jenn manage to store 4mths supply. i store 1wk, oredi no space -_- maybe tat de diff of using purely milkbags n glass bottles.

ya. i use milkbags liaos. cos all my 50glass bottles full. i store 200ml in each milkbag

wah. 60cm... so good. mine is only pathetic 55cm -_- when can he grow taller to fit de clothes i bought him???

lina> i shuld stop old navy liao. total join in 4 old navy spree, 3 polo ralph, 2 gap n ordering jshopper myself -_-

bernice> c where for tear? i cant detect any tear, but find my pump suction weak leh

angel> oo. i bought my handsfree kit from babybreeze, de pple there quite nice

rach> haha. de one i participate stays at bukit timah. pretty convenient for me. actually anywhere in de west, i m fine la. cos my hubby can juz drive me there over wkends or wkday evening n we can go for dinner ma. ya. i using super shield. de price juz went up when i was buying. but i manage to secure de old price from de shop cos i called them on de last day of de price increase, but was unable to go down. =p

kam> fitti promo over long ago. both online n nhg polyclinic. i find fitti not very good leh. it leaks pretty often for my boy -_-

itsy> maybe one day i go try. but i scared try n din buy paiseh leh
 
bbq98> huh. double deir birth weight at 4-6wks? my boy at close to 10th wk, have not even double. birth weight is 2.85kg, now only 5.2kg 0_o
 
<font color="0000ff">Michelle,</font>
Thanks for your reply. I got the info from other thread, and confirm the fitti promo is still on till end Dec. Size NB to M - $10 per pack. Size L to XL - $11 per pack. Buy 6 packs for free delivery. If to mix sizes, have to get 3 packs for each size.

Fitti works well for my girl :)


<font color="0000ff">bbq98</font>

Have a BP for ameda accessories. But already close liao, now under For coordination only. You may contact her via PM if she has extra stock.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3161786.html?1256571347
 


michelle
4-6 mths is correct lah. but usually light birth weight babies tend to put on weight faster. not possible for a 3.8kg baby to be double birth weight to 7.6kg at 4-6 weeks right??
 

Back
Top