(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

<font color="ff0000">GIna</font>
sure sure..
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">happymrskoh</font>
ooh.okie.. i only drank once.and i told CL not to give me that anymore.. sugar syrup... :/
boiled Martel taste better...

haha..after 30odd days of confinement, my taste have become so much bland-er...
coz less sugar and salt during confinement..
now whatever i eat is very tasty...all tastes very salty and sweet for me,.. ahha...
but i miss confinement food leh. am i the only crazy one?

<font color="ff0000">Michelle</font>
ooh..so no matter we put in frozen or fridge EBM... it'll auto off when the time is up??
thats cool!! yet to try to bottle feed the past 10 days..so i still got 2-3L of EBM.. kekek...
dunno when to feed her bottle leh.. coz no need to yet. sigh...

<font color="ff0000">kiki</font>
not that bad leh.. we went church yest.. i got up at 730am.pumped to empty both breasts as we'll be out whole day.. dun wanna anyside to engorge...
then i woke up baby to bathe at 7plus am..then done with her at abt 845am! that is another feed after her bath..
then i bathe and finally we all left home at about 920am... its 2 hours of preparation for me.
but i dun feel engergy depleted la.. i guess its the getting used to it lo..
its no longer wake up an hour earlier.. its 2 hours!!!! man...
i wont go for anything that requires me to reach earlier than 10am man...else i gotta wake up at 5,6am? duh....

<font color="ff0000">Lina</font>
i used to change sides whenever the drip drip stops too... and i take one hour to pump both sides to get 60-80ml..
but ever since i changed to Medela Freestyle... i no longer have that problem liaoz...
happy.gif

i pump both at the same time..and it takes me 15min to pump both sides.. and get 150-180ml... its not totally empty...
sometimes still dripping then i off it liaoz..coz at home i dun wanna empty it in case my girl wants..she can still have it easy..
but i pump once a day now only to empty the breasts else it'll get engorged by the end of the day... usually i pump in wee hours.
like today.. i KO last nite at 1am...and bb didnt wake up for feed at all... 8am i woke her up...latched her..and then pump..
both breasts already leaking... and HARD!
and i yielded 160ml after latch one side....

<font color="ff0000">Pam</font>
are u going to do 6in1? if u are no need to take Hep B at 1st month...

<font color="ff0000">Twiggy</font>
got ur transfer..
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">shelled</font>
yah man.. i waiting for my ON loot..my NEW clothes are all there! whaha....
cant wait...to get new bottoms... bottom from ON..tops from glamourmom.. wahhha..where;s my new wardrobe? keke .. :p

i wana train her to sleep longer too!! but she sleeps very late.. last nite my HB coax her to sleep at 1am????? she was just fussing..
and every nite she just fuss non stop...and cry and stop and cry...
was was sleepin on me...suddenly woke up and cry after 15min...then we had to change sides. i passed back to HB...when he pek chek.. i take it back from him..
until my girl finally slept.. i KO first..so i duno what time she slept..but was surprised she didnt wake up at 8am...so i quickly wake her to latch..and she went back to sleep...
wooh....
 


pam

u try calling b4 u go, b/c walk-ins need to wait longer, even tho newborns have priority queue. clinic told me hepb can be taken 3 days before or 2 weeks after the date of the 1st jab.
 
pumping, milk flow n blocked ducts

i notice my useless left breast only has 1 or 2 'holes' where the milk comes out from. the squirt is also very small n thin - i have to lean down n squint to see it.

do i have blocked ducts or i just have lousy left breast? the amt i get from the left side is like half n sometimes even 1/3 that from the right.
 
<font face="Comic Ssans M"><font color="0000ff">bbq98</font>

Hope you had an pleasant trip yesterday w e boys ya
happy.gif



<font color="aa00aa">Shelled]</font>

ME! ME! Jed has been sleeping thru from 10pm to 7am for the past 2 nights. What I did was to give him his usual Feed @ 930pm then slot in another dream feed at 12am. So so happy.. I dun feel so tired &amp; cranky anymore in the morning *hee*

But part of my brain keep telling me tt Jed is a preemie so based on his corrected age, he's only 5wks &amp; 3 days old.. too early to wean off night feed *e human flesh @ work again,sigh*


<font color="0000ff">Rach</font>

Actually e MIM sling is nt tt difficult once u master it but hor e DVD dun help @ all. What we did was to make a trip down to MIM &amp; e lady demo in front of us. And most impt is there shldn't be any fear. I nv succeed w my #1 gal during newborn stage cuz I v scared tt I'll injure her in e course of tucking her in e sling. But actual fact our BB are nt as fragile as we tink lor. Chances of them suffering any neck injury is v v rare

1 thing I like bout e MIM sling is can use till BB quite big.. My DH still occasionally use it to sling my 4yo gal
happy.gif
</font>
 
Twiggy
Yea me too cant wait to get into the water. Wonder how long does it take for the black line &amp; Pigmentation to disappear?
 
Could any one share if your baby wakes up at night then it is not feeding time yet? My baby is 1 month 14day old. He will wake up at night about 1am to cry and even I carry him and rock him, he still cry for about 30-60 mins.
sad.gif
 
twiggy> lol. both up n down escalator i oso scared. i think i better use the lifts =p

flower4> lol. nono he dun need suck my nipple to sleep, dunno y must suck more. mayb i give him too little ebm. think tonite i try up the supply by another 10ml

shelled> lol. ya. very good to let him suck one side n pump the other. but very bz. one hand hold bb one hand hold pump. must oso be careful of bb kicking my bottles. best to have someone help =p

like juz now i pump both sides, de milk refuse to come out. than bb cry. so ii went to keep the pump n latch him. now leakin agn. zzz

i nv really plan, but it seems like now i feed him ard 11+, he can slp thru till 430.

rach> yaya. will auto off, oso dun need care big bottle, small bottle or watever bottle. they will auto warm n off the lights. but must remember to off power supply after takin out the milk. cos i suspect they still warmin. juz no lights

lol. i oso no need feed him bottle, but juz train him one bottle a day. now shuld have 1l plus le.
happy.gif


seems like medela freestyle suction is good. hais poor ameda, but bo bian, oredi spent so much liao

jul> keke. i opp fr u, my lousy breast is the right one!! but not to extend of half. mayb 2/3 the amt of wat the left side can produce =p

jennifur> but feedin him again at 12 means he oso sleep fr 12+ to 7 ma? not 10+ to 7? but than agn, it's good enugh. it's 7hrs!! so envious :p
 
Hi Mummies,

Still interested in the freezer? I emailed the contact and their replies :-

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry on Farfalla upright freezer model FUF-102 but this is an obsolete model, alternatively we would like to recommend our current model FUF-AF-110A, 110 litres c/w 4 drawers, upright (dimension: 545D x 494W x 842H), the price is at S$359.00 inclusive of GST, delivery within Singapore and COD basis. If you order 3sets and above, we will give a 5% discount on the above price. Please see attached photo.

Thanks &amp; Regards

Kelvin Lim
3124448.jpg
 
Hi, I'm from April Thread.

Any mummy wants frozen BM. I have 20-30packs (each approx 200ml) to give away, just pay a minimal to cover the milk bags.

BM are dated July onwards. I'm using chest freezer, so can keep BM up till 6mths. I'm currently running out of space in my chest freezer, so need to free up space as I'm still pumping for my girl.

If interested, pls sms me: 97551142 to arrange for collection, Pasir Panjang. Pls bring along ice-boxes to ensure the BM doesnt defrost on the journey.
 
Pamelia,
I warn you first, like the rest said, having the LC massage blocked ducts for you is VERY painful. Let's just say, I will rather go through labour without epidural again than to go through that massage. I went to see two LCs. The one in KK made me scream and cry until tears roll down my eyes. Second time I got engorgement I dont dare go back there but in the end no choice, I looked for another LC. Found this lady called Doris Fok who was recommended on this site. She does breastfeeding research at NUS also. Her massage was less painful although slower. Still very effective. I'd rather go Doris anytime. Not sure where you can get her contact details. Let me do an internet search.

Lina Liu,
With #1, my brownline took almost 6 months to disappear completely.
sad.gif


Shelled,
I think having 2 kids different from having 1 lor, sadly. With #1, I was back to normal size and in fact thinner, after one two months. By the time I went back to work, I could even fit in all my tight fitting suits and shift dresses.

You're right, actually BFing not cheap if you include costs of pump, nursing wear, milk tray etc etc. I think once you invest in all that, you kinda gotto BF for awhile otherwise very wasted. But in the long run, stil cheaper than FM.

Pumping vs Latching
Baby had her 6 weeks check up today. She is now 4kg exactly. Good wegith gain considering she was only 2.7 kg at birth. Actually, now thinking back, I think babies who's mothers express rather than fully latch only (like me) tend to put on weight faster. With my #1, I didnt latch at all but just pump fully and gave him EBM. He put on weight a lot faster than my girl. I think the reason is that wehn you pump, you tend to feed baby more, because latching seems to take a long time compared to pumping. And with pumping, you can at least ensure baby gets XXX ml of milk each feed. With my #2, I dont pump so I dont really know how much she is drinking all the time. When she screams between feeds, I dont know if it's hungry or not, but I just wait till her next feed to feed her again rather than give in to her wailing. Wondering if I'm giving her enough? But pumping and feeding EBM is so tiring.... geesh..
 
RE : Selling second hand clothes
I know this question is a bit off on this website, but anyone knows where I can sell my clothes? I have a lot of nice and fairly new clothes but I dont wear them anymore so I plan to sell them. A lot of them are really new too from Zara, Mango, Tommy Hilfiger etc. Because I no longer live in Singapore, I find all my summer clothes wasted. Here, I am wearing jumper and winter wear msot of the time and I hardly ever get to anything sleevless or even short sleeved. Thought of selling on eBay or Yahoo but I dont have the time to go adn take photo of each item. How????
 
Jul,
I notice that mine also sometimes only 1 or 2 holes squirting. Then when I massage other parts of the boobs, or squeeze nipple on different sides, the other holes will start working. You can try that.
 
Shelled,
How to latch on one side &amp; pump the other?? Need to hold the single electric avent pump, furthermore my bb girl will scream out loud when I give her my breast. sob sob....even when my breast is dripping with milk, wetting her face/bed she will continue screaming,dont suckle. Hai~
 
<font color="ff0000">jen</font>
err.. actually i not worried of injuring my baby.. but i cant wear it such that it look snug and nice... and neat..
so messy...
AND.. i realiseed i wore it opposite twice! ahahhaha..
the loose cloth should hang IN FRONT of my shoulder...
I wore it such that the loose cloth is BEHIND!!!!!!!! wahhaha.. now i know why i looked so weird.. wahhahaa..
now somehow better.. but still MESSY!!!
i very chor lor one...
even my Mum &amp; MIL says to baby.."aiyo..why ur mummy so chor lor?"

wahaha... so still mastering the sling..

<font color="ff0000">Michelle</font>
but like u say, the thermostat will cause the light to come on and off..so when will we know its really warmed??/

<font color="ff0000">Twiggy</font>
so ur mum will send the nursing poncho to NZ for u???
or u are still in Spore now??
 
bbq98/Shelled,
When do we wean our babies off night feeding? 3-4 months? Any suggestions how to do it? My 1month bb girl still wakes up for 3-4 feed per night at 2-3 hours interval.
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Michelle</font>

Jed was asleep during the 12am feed..tt's why we call it dream feed mah. DH adjusted his cot to slightly upright so I can jus prop e teat into his mouth w/o carrying him up


<font color="aa00aa">Rach</font>

Practice makes perfect... I'm still learning too cuz still cannot achieve e desire position @ 1st try like my DH. I always hv to adjust @ least twice.</font>
 
<font color="ff0000">Jen</font>
ya loh.. gotta wear a few times.. imagine i go out so many times liaoz... my pupsik still not here.. at least i didnt regret getting a sling to dong..
hehee.. at least its a BN 2nd hand... hahaa...

<font color="ff0000">Mummies taking cold drinks</font>
any one taking cold drinks huh??
the only thing i'm allowed to drink is HL...
sad.gif

Coz mum says BF better dun take cold stuffs.. not good for babies.. i've not touched any COLD stuffs for ........42 days... worse than being pregnant... but dun want my girl to end up having phlegm..coz she does have a bit as it is....

Any scientific proof huh???

or can we really EAT and DRINK ANYTHING???
 
jenifur
u dont latch Jed ar? mayb that's why can dream feed? cos if latch, bb gotta be awake.. i tried latching my gal when she slept for almost 5hrs without waking in the day but failed lor.. but these few days she's better, staying more awake in the day and nite time only wake up once at ard 3-4am for nite feed. Should i consider that once? cos previous feed is ard 12-1am and next feed is 6-7am. still 3hrly apart.. but last nite she manage to slp from 12am to 5am b4 next feed...
 
rach
not sure if cold drinks will cause phlegm.. but u seems to be asking the wrong thread?? the mummies here eat ice-cream like no one biz leh... hehehe... so if can take ice-cream, i think cold drinks is not a prob??

my fren lends me her MIM sling but i've yet to fig out how to use it.. like wat Jenifur says, the VCD is not really helpful. Mayb i should make my way down for them to teach me or i should just anyhow wrap my gal inside and ensure she dont fall??
 
<font color="aa00aa">Pamelia</font> - My PD is Dr Ang Poon Liat from Pediatric Clinic at TMC and baby was given an appointment for injection during the 1st visit after discharge. We were not given a timing but they just put on the card 20th Oct Am... Maybe you can just give them a call and check? My baby has a age difference with urs by 1 day if I'm not wrong.. or a few hours.. lol..

I saw that u put 2nd Heb B injection... Have ur baby done the 1st? Mine hasn't that's why Dr Ang say do the 6 in 1 tomorrow if I'm not wrong... so fast do 2nd shot? Oh man.. does it mean tat my boy missed one shot?

<font color="aa00aa">mwerkz</font> - I did let him suckle leh.. but cause dun have much milk cause just expressed then he keep struggling cause no milk for him.. he was really wanting milk.. I also dun wan over feed so I will always check if he just wants to cuddle or really want milk..
sad.gif
 
<font color="ff0000">milkyway</font>
hahahha..yah.. i was hesitating when i asked abt cold drinks.. ahhahha.. but wanna hear from those who dun drink. issit for the same reasons??
hehee... yah. i also love ice cream lo.. now i see ice cream i lao nua..

then my mum says no cold food at least 4 months...else all the bu i eat during confinement all wasted... imagine bu 40 days..then 41 days eat cold stuffs...
sigh.....

then she keep saying..if wanna anyhow eat..then dun BF... give FM i can eat anything i want!!!!!!! GGrrr.....


Hhehe..lucky i got the sling without CD... anyway my netbook cant play VCD also..
any i get $2 off for without the CD.. haha..

<font color="ff0000">Steph</font>
her 2nd means... 1st at birth in the hospital liaoz.... total only need 3 shots..

1 at birth at hospital..2nd at 1st month..and 3rd 6 months later.. :p

My HB pass u the poncho tmr hor... today he's running sites...so he's not carrying anything.. hehee.. :p
 
My boy never take 1st short leh.. Dr Ang say single shot Heb B got mercury so recommend us take 6 in 1 leh.. then tomorrow he's 1 month old, we go take 6 in 1 tomorrow.. Hmmm... does this mean my boy missed 1 shot?

Can no prob... but tomorrow I'm going TMC to bring baby for vaccination in the morning.. u pm me see what time ur hubby will reach office or where he take bus or stop at which train station.. if he comes from Novena MRT, then maybe I can meet him at Novena after baby's vacinnation?
 
milkyway
mine also have dream feed abt 10 or 11pm then next feed will be 4 hrs plus later. the dream feed i feed by bottle lah cannot dream feed by latching on cos smell boobs my baby lagi go to dreamland! i time the ddream feed ard my sleeping time so at least i know i will have ard 4 hrs of uninterrupted sleeping time.
 
Hi!! Urgent help! Anyone used ecreative for Full Month cakes?? Is the Durian Fudge Cake and Durian puff nice? Or is the mango cake nicer? Thanks! Need to place order soon liao now doing last min prep for full month this sun! >o<
 
<font color="ff0099">Jul</font>
I also have lousy left breast. Sometimes also half the amt. Then this morn I woke up to pump cos K overslept and skipped 1 feed, then today left side gave me more BM than right side – 145ml, compared to right side 115ml.
lame.gif
My boob is crazy.


<font color="ff0099">jenifur</font>
What I feel is that if we never purposely make them sleep thru the night and skip feeds, and they are already doing it on their own a few times a week, then they surely can do it every night mah. It makes sense lor.
Jed can sleep from 10pm to 7am is so much better than K's 11 to 7am. But his fussy time doesn't end until 10+, so I can only wait lah.


<font color="ff0099">rach</font>
Wah, you still can tahan until 8am then feed?! I woke up at 6+ cos mine already very painful liao, had to pump or else I will explode. Had to get my hubs to pull me out of bed cos both arms cannot move properly already. Sibei jialat. Luckily I pumped ard 6.30 and K woke up only ard 7.30. If he wake up halfway when I pump, I won't know what to do with 2 leaking boobs!


<font color="ff0099">Michelle</font>
Oooh your bb also very good. If we never plan and they can sleep until skip 1 feed, then can start sleep training liao! So at least when you go back to work, no need to wake up at night to feed lor.


<font color="ff0099">mei76</font>
Me me! Did you can with them if they can deliver the freezers to us individually? Or deliver all to your place then we have to go pickup from you?


<font color="ff0099">Twiggy</font>
I'm the exact opposite from you. It took me pretty long to lose weight with #1, in fact, I never got back to my prepreg weight/size at all! Until I got preg with #2, I was still 4-5kg heavier than my previous weight of 68kg. With #2, I did nothing except binge on B&amp;J (same as what I did after I popped #1) but I was easily down to 500g away from prepreg weight.

I don't count nursing bras and nursing wear into the costs of BFing leh, cos I think most of us will also end up buying new clothes and bras for our "new" postpartum figures even if we don't BF. So cannot count mah!


<font color="ff0099">Lina</font>
How come she'll scream? Can't latch on properly? You start pumping after she's happily suckling lah.

There's no specific age to start sleep training for them to wean night feeds, best to let them lead. If your bb has skipped night feeds a few times, she's probably a good candidate for sleep training. Otherwise, if she wakes for every feed without fail, she's not ready yet.


<font color="ff0099">milkyway</font>
Hahahahaha. It's true. A few of us eat icecream like nobody's business. This is a bad thread to ask about whether can take cold drinks while Bfing or not.
biggrin.gif



<font color="ff0099">cookiezz</font>
Sorry, yaolan frame and motor both sold liao. Only left with 2pcs of the netted sarong (pink color) for sale.
 
Flower, my rocker is the same as what shelled has. I don't think the vibration does anything to soothe my babies. A swing may not work that well once your bb gets very heavy?

You would be very worried if your caregiver starts offering her nipple to your bb when you go back to work.

Jul, I will try again. I hope it's not spoilt.

Shelled, the light went out and my milk is still cold and the water in the warmer is still the same tap water temperatur. I will try again later to see if it comes on again as what Jul said.

You have to include the money you spent on pouches, slings, Nursing wear, nursing bras etc, esp the number of bras and tops you ladies bought.

How to start sleep training?

Jenifur, it was very tiring yesterday for the adults. Good thing I have the helper to help prepare them in the morning. But it was definitly a challenge to put them into the car seat. They behaved through out though. I am not sure if I want to do it again.
sad.gif
 
<font color="aa00aa">cookiezz</font> - I always ordered cakes from Ecreative and I'm confident to say that all their cakes are nice...

I recently ordered their first month Almond cake and it was super soft and nice! I too got their buffet and got many good feedbacks except that the fried fish was not soft...

If you really not sure what to order, I always ask ecreative if they have recommendations..
happy.gif
 
<font color="Ff0099">bbq98</font>
No need to include lah. Like what I told Twiggy, even if we don't BF, will probably end up buying new bras/clothes to fit the postpartum figure what. So cannot count! Or at least, I will buy new bras and clothes.
biggrin.gif


Trust the technology la. It's not broken. The warmer is just like that one.
 
Hi shelled,

Just posted ur question as well as how many years the warranty is to them. Will feedback when they reply.

So, currently is u n me. Need 1 more.
happy.gif
 
Hello everyone..
Have been reading the threads on my ipod touch but have not been posting, cause no time to sit in front of computer to use.

I suffered a dip in supply last week which I think is due to lack of sleep and depression. Haiz... sometimes i think nobody understands what a new mum is going thru. My MIL keeps telling me not to breastfeed my bb, says so troublesome and so inconvenient. BB keeps wanting to feed and only I can feed and satisfy her. She goes on to say that bb will be very attached to me, not good. In my heart, I was thinking what rubbish! Of course, I want my bb to be close and bond with me right? But more importantly, if breastfeeding can benefit both mother and child, why not? Maybe I may be a little too sensitive, but she always refer to bb as my hubby's kid only, like daddy is so good at taking care of bb, daddy loves bb so much, daddy knows how to bathe b etc... Eh, where's my lil credit? My hubby works long hours, and I have been caring for my ger for the past 1 month. She only carries the bb and I had to feed, bathe, clean, change the diaper of bb. Arrgh... Just need to vent it out. Whenever bb is quiet and sleeping, she would tell me to pass the bb to her, once the bb cry, she will quickly pass it back to me and say breastfeeding no good, too attached to me... I just tolerate and my hubby is aware and tell me not to take heart against her. I'm not taking it to heart as she's a nice lady still, but nevertheless, these lil actions and words she say hurts me a lil still.

Another time when bb was fussing although I have been latching her on for almost 2 hours plus.. HB feels that she's still hungry. I told HB that bb just merlion alot, why not just carry and pacify her and not feed her now, wait a while later then feed. Then he carried, but bb still crying and fussing, told me to latch, and I replied that I have just latched for 2 hrs plus, can give me a 5 mins break while I ask him to go see if diaper is wet, bb too hot/cold etc... He got angry and told me that he is going to feed bb with formula milk. That is when I breakdown again. Waliao eh.. Breastfeeding is definitely no easy task and the fact that i'm trying so heard to latch and pump to increase my milk supply for the past month shows my keen intention to breastfeed, then he say these kinda things like due to an incident of crying, he wants to resort to FM. What kind of support is that? In the end, bb continues crying while he and I quarrelled. MIL continues to say breastfeeding no good. So much for the needed support..

And due to the fact that my hubby works, and my MIL doesn't help, I'm the only one incharge of bb 24hrs which leads to lack of sleep.

During the night, when bb cries, my hubby would want me to bring bb away as he say it will affect his quality of sleep.. I mean I know he works and need his sleep, but pisses me off lor... Like eh, I suffered thru 9 months of weight and etc.. I need to cut my body to get the bb out, now that bb is out, your mum keeps claimnig the bb, nobody helps with the bb, and worst, makes it seems like its my sole responsibility when bb cries.

My supply normally can hit around 120 ml to 160ml from both breast.. Last week, hit rock bottom of 30ml from both breast. Thanks to all the drama in my house. Luckily after alot of sleep and not talking to anyone who's irritating me, my supply came back to 120ml now.

Luckily, I've got a new maid, she's now learning the ropes and helping me along, allowing me to bring back my sanity.

Not that my hubby is shrieking all responsibilities, just that sometimes, the words and actions he put across to me are a lil harsh. How I wish he could do it more tactfully.
 
Enxuan - Hang in there! Guess the best place to find support is... HERE! haha we share the same problems here so can come here to vent ur frustration. my mum and mil also very nan de can sing the same tune... both agreed that breastfeeding not good also....

so stupid... my mil compare me to my sil. say she will only let baby latch. cos they dun like the idea of ebm in the fridge and then warming it when baby wants to drink. say got wind.... kaoz... my sil is a sahm leh, and now her kid is really super attached to her.... i give ebm so that i know how much baby is drinking and also can give the grandparents a chance to feed him then now shoot me... and my mum will without fail everyday think that baby does not have enough to drink just because he keeps sticking out his tongue...

i do agree that support is very impt and its really tiring to fight this war alone... so far so good for me.... been screaming at my mum for weeks and now my mil pisses me off so i decide to let her see less of her grandson! so just cross my finger and wait for 3 more weeks for confinement to end and move back to my new house!

have a talk with your hubby lor. i am sure he is understanding just that man cant handle screaming babies?
 
Stephanie - Thanks for the reassurance! actually i did not even think of ordering from them until i saw u all recommend here haha! still stuck between the mango and durian. cos if the durian is not processed properly, the cake can be quite awful to eat. then for the mango cake, i am scared that it may be fragile to transport... sigh full month so ma fan..
 
cookiezz, you can call and look for Janice... she's very friendly and helpful... all the cakes that I order from them for the past years, I always look for her... hehehe
 
Massage class
=============

Babies older than 1 mth can join the class. Pls PM me if u are keen. Will only take 4 or max 5 couples. We just have to bring our bb and they will provide everything else.
 
cookiezz,

aiyah.. stressed by them at times lor. but at other times, without them, also cannot manage.. wahaha.. so bobian, i one ear in, one ear out. Everytime she repeat broadcast saying breastfeeding no good, I just go "orh orh" , "ya, ya" ... then bring bb into my bedroom to feed and sleep.

Realise cannot be so affected, otherwise, supply will dip..
I'm still searching for a beansprout pillow. Pam, you still keen on selling? Otherwise, do anyone has and recommendation on where to buy it cheap?
 
<font color="ff0000">Steph</font>
u go see ur boy's health booklet..got chop any date or not??

he'll be taking bus.. and alighting at the same bus stop he met u??

<font color="ff0000">shelled</font>
hahaa..coz i woke up and looked at the clock then realised she also still sleeping.. hahaa..
not i purposely tahan de.. hahaha...
i woke up then realised its late..and its hard.. so faster wake her up to latch..
then i pump for 15min.. hehe...got 160ml then i stop liaoz.. pack so much into milk bag end up also wasted if cant finish in one feed..
so i'm waiting for the milk tray!! hehe...

but even skip nite feed.. we still need to get up to pump rite??
else engorge rite?? then i rather feed then pump..so lei cheh...

hehe...my girl has skipped one feed abt twice..so she's a good candidate for weaning nite feed huh.. hahaha...

<font color="ff0000">bbq</font>
gotten ur vouchers???

where's the massage located?? if its centralised i dun mind.. but sat abit diff...coz HB meeting clients..
but can be arranged.... :p

<font color="ff0000">enxuan</font>
wah...if ever my HB ask me to bring bb away coz will affect his quality of sleep.. i'll give it to him man..
we almost "quarrel" every nite coz bb been fussing... sometimes we shout at each other coz both already tired.. but we neber say bring bb away...
he can be coaxing bb on the same bed.. i just try to sleep by covering my head..
and if i'm coaxing bb, he'll turn his back and try to sleep..
when either one failed to quieten her, the other will volunteer to take over...
In this way, i'm quite glad to know my HB not bad...and must appreciate him more...
though i still feel he not good enough... :p
 
<font color="ff0099">enxuan</font>
I think maybe I'm a bit fuddy-duddy cos I actually agree with your MIL on the "very attached not good" part. If too attached will make it kinda difficult for you to go out for even an hour to do hair or nails, let alone go out with your friends for some social life. If we have to be attached to our kids all the time, I think we will end up having no "breathing space" and to recharge. I want my kids to be able to be independent, so that when they go to school, they won't be feel upset thinking about mommy than to actually be learning. But that's just me. I think I have phobia of 100% commitment 24/7.

About your hubs and MIL, that I'm definitely on your side. Men can be quite insensitive sometimes.

Like how my Hubs offered to watch the boys for me so I can sleep in and rest, end up he didn't brush #1's teeth, didn't shower him, didn't give him lunch, and didn't make him go nap. Wat the hell... I woke up to a very cranky 2yr old who was hungry and tired and screaming the house down. All my extra rest was burnt uncranking him and settling him down for nap.
 
Enxuan - my mother's repeat broadcast power is more powerful than channel 5's repeats leh... tt time she carry my son and repeated abt 20 times tt his mummy (me...) dont let him drink milk and that he is hungry cos he is drinking breastmilk! and tt is when he has only been fed for an hr... i will go bonkers if someone just repeat something 3 times leh... but i do agree, without them will be quite siong. so i also dunno how i will manage alone when i move... but at the same time looking forward cos finally i can make the calls! but good tt u can filter wad they say cos i will sure wanna argue back! jia lat...
 
shelled,

agree that too dependent on mummy kids may be hard to manage. But the reason why I was angry was that she discourage me to breastfeed my bb cause breastfeeding will produce bb's that are too attached to mummy. But i really want to breastfeed and dun wish to give up BF.

rach,
my hubby is nice as in he will do and help. Just that the way he phrase his thoughts in words to me may be harsh lor. that's what i dun like. Most times, i try not to be affected but not when im tired, lack of sleep, doing nothing whole day but latching and pumping lor. I think my hubby may fall into the MCP category. haha...
It's a big contradiction, at times when he's helpful, especially on weekends, end up asking me a million qns on how to do this, what to do etc... that i cannot have quality sleep lor!

Just pump, so sad... only manage to get 60ml from both sides. I think I need to sleep more.

hehe.. I;m also waiting for the milktrays, quite fascinated by them.
 
oh forgot to ask,

do you mummies feel that by not wearing bra, the milk flow is better and fills the breast up faster? I somehow think so. Cause when I pump with bra on, milk output is lesser.
 
wooh..tanglin mall abit not on the way leh.. no bus from my place there..and no MRT will reach.. Mmmmm....
is there any other such centers at convenient locations?

WAT!!!!!!!!!! not yet?????????????
I go call my HB... scarly still sitting in his office table.............GGGrrrrrrrrrrr..........
 
bbq> okay..sorry.. he posted only on thur OR fri..(coz he cant rem when....... )
so u should receive it by tmr latest..... or it could be inside ur mailbox already.. :p
Sorry abt it.. it was inside his bag to and fro home and office for a few days!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!

enxuan> what bra u wearing?? i'm wearing Bravado..and it doesnt affect my milk supply definitely..give good support..else i tink my boobs will drop to the floor liaoz.haha..
 


<font color="ff0000">Nursing Poncho</font>
all mailed out.. left Steph's to be collected tmr..
happy.gif


I've still got 2 Anthracite &amp; 2 Framboise..if anyone interested let me know
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">Milk Trays</font>
Supplier has placed orders liaoz..we should be getting it by next week latest...
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">Glamourmom Nursing Tanks</font>
Already shipped out from US a few days ago.. we can expect to receive it pretty soon too..
happy.gif
 

Back
Top