(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

wifey..
that is a scary experience... glad u r okie..

babymallonline
i will go back and surf thru the mall to see any gd buys beside the fitted waterproof sheet!

Eating orange/ curry
Hi would like to ask experienced mommies here, ever heard of eating orange/ curry make bb turn out to be yellowish/ orangish? will it lead to jaundice?
 


shelled,
i might have something to get too. i'm also interested in the waterproot sheet for cot. Which one is it? let me check out babymallonline again.. i'm also hoping the little dress that i like have stock this time round.
 
Jul
I bought mostly necessities like bedsheets, waterproof sheets, mittens (cos the old ones damn gross), hooded towels, diaper sacks. Only a few pieces of clothing for #1 and #2. I never even order toys lor! And its USD100 lah, not 250!! I not so rich hor.
lol.gif


princessxiaomei
I include your name if you are keen?

milkyway
The waterproof sheet i got last time is this one but recently I ordered this one to try. Last time didn't have this lockstitched one lor. It looks softer.


<font color="0000ff">BBmallonline spree:</font>
1) Jess
2) Huishan
3) princessxiaomei
4) milkyway
 
shelled: if u open, when u intend to close bbmall spree? so cute! i leaving sg tmr leh... lol gian want to order also lol
 
Rach,
Haiz. I was told by my colleague that Medela Mini Electric breastpump motor nt that noisy so I bought already but when I tested at home, it's noisy lor. No choice, have to use first and see how.

Wifey,
So scary to hear abt your massage story.
 
Gina
Will close when got enough orders lor. Otherwise the shipping not worth it mah, cos the heavier the shipment, the cheaper the per kg rate. And more items and mommies to split cost.

I think quite a few mommies are keen right? At most I just open a spree in the sprees section, then I reserve USD150 for Sept '09 MTBs? Cos I not sure if we can accumulate USD250 or not, since most mommies are buying 2nd round for BBmall already...
 
Jess,
dun think eating curry/oranges, bb will turn out to have jaudince. But i do heard that eat too many oranges can cause phelgm and eating too much papaya, bb will have jaundince but not sure true anot lah. everything eat in moderation lor.
 
What are worth buying huh? As in cheaper in sg and good de.. else i will only look at those clearance and on sale :x haha i am new to this bbmall :D
 
arrg... the sunsuit i want still out of stock leh... think i get something else. hee.. ok i think i need to check the mattress size b4 buying also hor..

Gina,
everything there is worth buying leh!! i had a hard time choosing and shortlisting the first time cos my list ended up very long and total cost also a lot.. end up i control myself cos i seek hb's view mah.. then lucky didnt buy too much..
 
Oh my! I was just thinking of asking ppl to stop me from buying that cute bouncer when i saw "Please note that due to its bulky size this item is not available to ship Internationally. If you add it to your cart with an International Ship-to address we will have to cancel the item. Our apologies for the inconvenience."

sobs. whats the market rate for bouncers in sg anyway?
 
Shelled,

I wan the waterproof sheet. Can I join?

BBmallonline spree:
1) Jess
2) Huishan
3) princessxiaomei
4) milkyway
5) Funny76
 
shelled,

I am interested in babymallonline spree too! Will get fitted sheets, mittens, wash clothes and towels.

BBmallonline spree:
1) Jess
2) Huishan
3) princessxiaomei
4) milkyway
5) joopz
 
hi moojenn
i think so too.. during lunch time a auntie advised me not to eat these 2 stuff lo.. i got (O_O")

i dun take orange juice cos used to have childhood asthma but recovered now. But i started drinking orange recently, cos i think my bb likes it.
And been taking choco too! luv choco more than ever! so i jokingly told my hubby, what if bb turns out with choco/ orange color... lol.. lucky he's a boyboy.. as long as healthy.. so nvm :p

Babymallonline...
more shopping~~
oh dear.. then should i go ahead to buy from aussino for the bedding? dilemma!

Hi LoveJ
interested but i heard it smell kinda chemcially aft bb pee on it.. need to try a sample on bb before decide =)
 
Ok lah, i think since quite a few mommies are keen, I just open spree ok?

::

<font color="0000ff">BabyMallOnline Spree - http://www.babymallonline.com</font>

<font color="ff0000">20% off promo code will be used, and discount amount used to offset shipping from USA to Singapore.
Proof will be given via screencap, which will be emailed to all spreers for verification.</font>


SPREE T&amp;Cs:
* Per batch capped at USD250 max
* Exch rate: USD1 = S$1.50
* 1st payment for your items total, 2nd payment for shipping from USA to Singapore
* Free US shipping from BBmall to CGW (ComGateWay)
* Distribution via mail (normal/registered) or pick-up from Boon Keng MRT station
* Meet-ups to be arranged at convenience
* Payments to be trf to POSB savings 137195836
* <font color="ff0000">NO PAYMENT, NO ORDER!</font>
* Pls indicate your SMH nick as your iBanking name, otherwise cannot differentiate who has paid and who hasn't

<font color="0000ff">Order Format:</font>
Name/Nick:
Email:
Distribution Method:

ITEM #1
Name:
URL:
Size:
Color:
Alt, if OOS:
Price (in USD):

Total in USD:
Total in SGD: [USD x 1.5]


<font color="aa00aa">** Kindly email your orders to me so we don't spam this thread.
happy.gif
**</font>


::

This is the 1st time I'm arranging spree on SMH, but if you need some "evidence" to feel safer about your order, I used to organise sprees on LiveJournal, so you can check out my organiser ratings and feedback there.
happy.gif
 
Gina
Actually if you want to order, it is possible. Because we are NOT shipping from BBmall to Singapore directly. We are sending the order to Comgateway (in USA) who will tend forward the shipment to me here in SG.

But the bouncer actually not cheap leh. Ard USD50? Convert to SGD is ard $75, then after you include shipping for such a bulky item, easily S$100! Which is market rate for a bouncer here, esp now during GSS and probably can get it on some discount or offer.
 
Oh the bouncer i saw was $39usd hehe no la just browsing then saw the bouncer quite cute hehee (was amazed by the effect it has on baby, in sex and the city :p)

Think wait til i come back see if your spree still on then i hop on, else nevermind lo. Are you ordering in batches then? Coz i think i heard before that we can get taxed if over certain amount or weight, cant remember hehe
 
Gina
Will get taxed for GST if total amt of order + shipping from US to SG is over S$400. I will keep the total order under USD250 to avoid incurring GST.
happy.gif
Not sure how many batches the mommies here will make up. But I don't think they'll be ordering alot lah, so many 1 batch can settle liao.

The bouncer you saw in Sex And The City, that one is a rocker with vibration. Something like the Fisherprice ones. Must put batteries and turn it on to soothe bb! Not same as bouncer wor.

::

<font color="0000ff">BBmallonline Spree Update</font>

I just checked the 3 different freight forwarders, and I think will change to using Vpost or Borderlinx instead, because both are offering 15% off now! It will be more value-for-money. But I'll have to see what kind of items we are ordering before I decide which one to use. If got bulky items like boxed toys, Borderlinx will be cheaper. If not so bulky (like clothes and sheets only), then I'll use Vpost.
 
mamato6..

Nah.. just wanted to see if i could help by narrowing down cos the list is really long now... just a matter of filtering in excel. fast fast.. no trouble..
happy.gif
 
*shelled*
You include my name first loh. I will browse around to see if have any new items added or not. The other time i browse and browse, didn't managed to buy so many cos nothing to my liking. LOL! The prices we see here in USD how to convert to SGD now? Is it the same as that time?

*jess*
i do eat curry / orange / papaya which many people claim will lead to baby to have jaundice... but i don't really think so... of course all these we take in moderation, don't take so much... i only know broad beans will cause jaundice.. so for that i never eat! :) The rest i eat everything in moderation.
 
princessxiaomei..

This is copied from the web..

"It is to help protect your little one's mattress from nighttime accidents or feeding spills. Made of soft, quilted cotton blend fabric that is super absorbent, this pad comes with a water resistant back."
 
Wifey
After reading ur post, i'm also worried about doing post-natal massage.

Then how long after we give birth then can start to massage?

shelled
Count me in the BBmallonline spree as well. Me wana buy waterproof protectors and wash cloths.
 
Advice needed

Do we need to change the bumper on the crib? I've a set that comes with the cot, should I buy another set to change? Or is it not necessary?

Cos if just buy crib sheet abt US$6.99, whole set cost US$39.99!
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">It's so difficult to catch up with the thread nowadays.</font>


<font color="aa00aa">Flower4,

Any update from you??</font>



<font color="0000ff">Shelled!!!!!

Where you get the 20% discount code for babymallonline.com??? I've asked a few mummies but nobody wana share with me. Just ask me to sign the newsletter &amp; will get randomly...
sad.gif


I might wana get something too but how to pick up from you huh?</font></font>
 
maternity package> erms.. think my package super costly. after 16wks package cost me 1200 before gst. package includes urine test, consultation once every 4wks, ultra sound and multi-vitamins. but very comfortable with the gynae. recommended by hubby's colleague =p

flower4> keke. all gynae wanna make money ma. keke. sometimes i oso need wait super long to visit my gyane even when i make appt. but ok la. everytime i c her, see baby healthy, i happy liao =x dun so angry, u dun wanna have an angry bb =p cheers
happy.gif


purpleclouds> yup. i oso in dat class 4-6pm sat at mt a. keke. but i dunno who is who. =p

jul_in_wk28> keke. initially will find it dumb toking to a tummy. but after awhile, you'll kinda get use to it. den u'll find it very cute esp when he plays with bb. haha.

recently in us. there's one bb who came out. straight away know how to call mummy n daddy. as verified by deir gynae. dey say it's becos of constant toking to bb when he's in de mum's tummy. haha. so after seeing tat news, hubby keep tokin to my tummy -_-"

actually can buy in forum ma. de bulk purchase. i buy like 10carter rompers for only 31bucks. makes out to abt 3++ per romper. quite ok for daily wear. looks cute too. so many colors n patterns. =p actually y must buy shorts ah? cos most of the time he'll be wearing diapers/napkin. when he wear napkin, i let him wear de napkin pants. den when he wear diapers, juz dun wear pants? =x

i dun really know wat i need to buy. only bought like 4napkin pants, n 4long pants. haven bought any shorts. cos most of his clothes are rompers. do i still need pants? i oso nv really buy any tshirt. juz wear rompers n at most dun button? haha. first time mum really very blur -_-" btw, how much are the bath towels u got? cannot really find any cheap ones in de forum or in shops. need soft material one. scare bb skin sensitive.

hehe. u oso bought the yellow winnie de pooh set? i bought it too. haha. cos bb is a prince. hubby dun like mickey. so left only with pooh. but cannot be buy pink pooh for my little prince. den i was thinking yellow oso good. prince or princess oso can use =p

mama to 6js> it's good ma. at least ur boys are learning to be independent. with ur bb coming along. it's good. keke. nxt time can help u take care of ur bb.

katherine> try mgl curtains at lavender eminent plaza there. i did my whole home curtain with them. very professional. good materials.

dun worry. think i boought more. i bought like 19rompers, 4pants, 4napkin pants, 2mitten/botties set, 3caps, 3shoe socks, 10bibs, 24hankerchief, 4bath towels, 4blankets, 2waterproof matress protector n 2set of comforter bedding set. haha. dunno wat else i need to buy oso. can anyone advise wat else i need?

sheryn toh> keke. dunno who r u still. i went quite early too. but i went to make payment. think i reached there ard 6? haha. but when i go in. oredi got quite a few pple inside. i juz sat somewhere near de back. guess i wun b seeing u again? cos u'll be on fri's clasS? hope this wk's class wun be so crowded. keke. most of the time i wear my maternity jeans. easier.

rach> lol. i wish leh. but hubby very strict. everything cannot. now i cant even put on nail polish. -_-"

argh.. i miss my favourite sashimi. feel so deprived. haha. makes me totally dun feel like eating anything. eating is like a chore now. cos really cannot think wat to eat. zzz

haha. ur hubby same as mine. whenever we going out every evening. he'll ask bb if he wanna go walking or sit in car n drive ard. -_-" den he even pretend he is bb n say we go driving. cos he hates to walk. *faint*

den he'll tell bb not to kick me too often, but kick once in awhile. cos there was once i complain to hubby tat bb keep kicking. den he scold bb, after tat, bb din kick for 2days. haha. den we got worried. he need to ask bb to start kicking again. haha. after some pestering, bb starts kicking again. really find it so cute =p

huishan> u can look ard in motherhood forum under bulk purchase. sometimes dey have it too. but really need to go in see once in awhile. cos everytime got very diff things.

princessxiaomei> actually now i realise pregnant very hard to swallow pills? i nv had so much trouble eating my pills before pregnant too. but now, it's really hard. but i realise it's alot better eatin those pills with warm water.
 
shelled,

the waterproof fitted crib pad is something you put underneath the bedding sheets or is it suppose to be the bedding sheets too? me very blur. can advise since you've bought it before? thx.
 
Sheryn &amp; michelle: perhaps I can guess who u guys are by looking at your stomachs? We should be similar sizes hor?? Sheryn: I have you in my facebook so should be able to recognize you this Saturday? Any idea where is the rehabilitation centre?

flower4 - do update us how did your checkup go

Anyone can recommend what brand of baby detergent is good?and the cleanser for washing of baby bottles etc?
 
shelled,
think i can only send u my order earliest tmr if not will be wkends.. wait for me yah... too many things i wanna get already.. hehe need to control and select wat is necessary lor.

Flower,
wheere have u been the whole day??
 
Hi all.... the threads are moving so fast!

Can i just check with you ladies if you guys get backaches? My wife seems to be suffering quite a fair bit. Any suggestions to help?

Much appreciated.

milkyway
Thanks for the invite. Sorry read it a tad late!
 
Hi gerald

we all get aches here and there... due to the growing weight of bb and our belly.
for my backaches, i bought belly/ back support belt.. or u can help ur wife to ease the aches by giving her massage, or stick tiger balm plasters etc =) during sleep time, have to be careful too.. cos recently i strained my back and sides again and had it worsen during sleep. hope it helps a bit.. i'm not much of a good adviser.. haha
 
princessxiaomei
If you want to do it the agar agar (and idiot-proof) way, just take the USD price x 2. So for eg, if your item is USD5, it will definitely be no more than S$10 after including shipping and exchange rate.

Waterproof sheet is to protect bb's mattress from puke, pee, poop and any other wetness that may occur. It also prevents smells from staining the mattress. Cos if bb happen to puke in bed, once you remove the waterproof sheet to wash, the mattress won't have puke smell.


jenifur
There is a PERMANENT 20% off code lor. But since they won't share with you, I also won't post here for them. I PM it to you.
biggrin.gif
If you want to order, can either mail/ meetup/self-collect. Where you stay? I don't sleep early, so if want to self-collect, I can anytime one.
happy.gif
Or weekend meet in town lor.


kiki
The fitted waterproof crib sheet is to be UNDER bedding sheets. Basically a barrier between bedding sheet and mattress lah.

Since most of us are buying Babysafe mattresses, don't have to worry about bb getting too warm or anything. My #1 has been sleeping on his Babysafe mattress, ALWAYS with the waterproof sheet + normal cribsheet, with NO AIRCON. Only fan. And never ever ever wake up sweaty one. And he is usually one little smelly sweaty pig.
rofl.gif



milkyway
Don't worry. Take your time to consolidate your order and email to me. If other mommies order a lot and fill up 1 batch, at most just open 1 more batch lor.
happy.gif



Gerald
2 options to try with: Prenatal massage, and belly support band. Some of us here did a bulk purchase of this maternity support band some months ago. I think it's working out well for most of us.
 
<font size="+2">BabyMallOnline Spree - http://www.babymallonline.com </font>

<font color="ff0000">Free US shipping for orders above USD100!

20% OFF promo code will be used, and discount amount used to OFFSET INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING from USA to Singapore.
Proof will be given via screencaps, which will be EMAILED to all spreers for verification.</font>


I will only decide whether to use Vpost or Borderlinx AFTER spree is closed, but I will always try to get the lowest shipping cost possible.

<font color="0000ff">SPREE T&amp;Cs:</font>
* Per batch capped at USD250 <u>max</u>
* Exchange rate: USD1=S$1.50
* 1st payment for your items total
* 2nd payment for shipping from USA to Singapore + local postage (if any)
* International shipping costs will be split amongst the WEIGHT/VOLUME of all the items.

* Payments to be trfed to <font color="aa00aa">POSB savings 137195836</font>
* Pls indicate your SMH nick as your iBanking name, otherwise cannot differentiate who has paid and who hasn't
* <font color="ff0000">NO PAYMENT = NO ORDER!</font>

* Distribution via MAIL (normal/registered) or SELF-COLLECT from Boon Keng MRT station
* Meet-ups to be arranged at convenience
* Items will only be mailed out AFTER receiving your 2nd payment


<font color="0000ff">ORDER FORMAT:</font>
Name/Nick:
Email:
Distribution Method:

ITEM #1
Name:
URL:
Size:
Color:
Alt URL/Size/Color, if OOS:
Price (in USD):

Total in USD:
Total in SGD: [USD x 1.5] = (pls round up to nearest cent)




<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Kindly email your orders to me so we don't spam this thread.
happy.gif

I will update the spree progress here periodically.</font>
</font>
 
Mummies,

Im back, please bear with me, I have a lot a lot of joyful things to share heee..
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif


smile.gif
I did not sleep the last whole nite til 7am as I cant hardly wait to call Dr Joycelyn Wong @ ACJ Clinic Thomson Medical Centre, ard 730am I get extremely hungry, so I grap an apple to eat and I felt satisfied but accidentally fallen asleep till 10am GOSH..!!!, I miss it,so I quickly rang Dr Joycelyn clinic up, the staff there said if walk-in have to wait for about 2-4hrs, I replied no problem I will just walk in… as advised by my supportive hubby(Hubby you are the Best!!!).When we made the trip down after lunch, we managed to reach there around 2:45pm, the staff said there are 4 more mummies ahead of me, just be prepare to wait, I replied definitely I dont mind, as long Dr Joycelyn Wong can see me &amp; baby today….

smile.gif
First Impression of the Dr Joycelyn Wong @ ACJ Clinic, to my astonishment as though im a “mountain turtle”.. the clinic is so spacious with sufficient seats for mummies &amp; visitors and with background playing soothing music and the counter staff there always showing smiling face and attentive.

sad.gif
Unlike Lisa Chin Clinic only have a pathetic U- shape sofa always make the mummies with big tummy waiting while standing and the staff there show no sympathy at all, to them big tummy mummies standing and waiting there are no big deal with their sulking face, as though was force to come to work.
sad.gif


smile.gif
Soon around 4pm,one staff ushered me to a room for blood pressure and weight check and also made some queries “so you seeing other Gynea before, then I say “Yes!!”, The staff ask again, “oh so you changing Gynea Now. Then I say “Yes..!!” SMILE with GLEE,and that’s the end of our conversation. I back to my seat again waiting to see Joycelyn Wong.
smile.gif
The most happiest waiting time since I got pregnant.
smile.gif


sad.gif
Seriously, for those whom unfortunately has been with Lisa Chin Clinic,
sad.gif


Will be able to see the HUGE differences of ambiance &amp; attitude plus Excellent Service of Dr Joycelyn Clinic and her dedicated team offer…
smile.gif


15mins later hubby &amp; I was called upon into Joycelyn wong office, we was greeted by a smiling young doctor erm…
smile.gif
Young, Yes!!.. definitely younger &amp; warm feeling then …….
sad.gif
Lisa Chin(LKN=Lau Ku Niang).
sad.gif


smile.gif
Thoughout the session, Dr Joycelyn Wong never fail to smile..and she does not have an assistant &amp; she did everything all by herself.

First Dr Jocyelyn,ask both of us to take a seat and she start doing some assessement &amp; history by asking some question like how many months pregnant ,any other health issue, and I shown what are my current medication im taking on and those Iron pills, Fish Oil &amp; Calcium tat prescibed by Lisa Chin Clinic .Oh ya… The Iron Pills is really very low in MultiVite according to Dr Joycelyn Wong,whereby Lisa Chin Clinic claimed that it’s a good MultiVite.

smile.gif
She saw my skin condition and advised me to apply some cream to prevent further worsen of the current condition of eczema, and I had told her about my frozen arms hands pain, she said my pain go up to arms which mean its not only inflammation around the carpal tunnel, its must be also from neck &amp; back region. And given us a lot of advise for instant: <table border=1><tr><td>1</td></tr></table>how to minimize the pain by wearing long sleeve . <table border=1><tr><td>2</td></tr></table>By massage b4 bedtime with the use of moderate medicated oil to massage the arms &amp; hands as long it is not around the tummy area.

sad.gif
I did called up Lisa Chin Clinic and asked for advised about my frozen arms…guess what they replied, “Pregnant...Its like that one,its like that one….”
sad.gif


smile.gif
Dr Joycelyn Wong is indeed very patient &amp; Caring…above all very informative towards a 1st time mother to be…within an hour I can see very clearly on<table border=1><tr><td>1</td></tr></table>what kind of path im on <table border=1><tr><td>2</td></tr></table>what kind of path im heading <table border=1><tr><td>3</td></tr></table>what kind of path I have to expect <table border=1><tr><td>4</td></tr></table>to be ready whatever path comes…..and the list goes on.

smile.gif
During the ultrasound, she <font size="+2"> AUTOMATICALLY </font> explained to us very &amp; every detail by showing us where is the baby head, face,mouth, big tight,small tight,butt, legs,hands &amp; cheek, oh ya my baby have a very round chubby cheek
smile.gif
.. and <font size="+2"> AUTOMATICALLY </font> tell us how the ultrasound machine measure baby weight is by the size of baby tummy.Btw my bb now weigh 1.4kilo &amp; is medium size according to Dr Joycelyn Wong.
smile.gif


smile.gif
After that , she use another separate device to let us hear the baby heart beats and tell us the beats is at 150 which is normal. SEEEE!!!! I dun even need to request,she <font size="+2"> AUTOMATICALLY </font> feeding us with all necessary information to assured us.
smile.gif


smile.gif
All in all ultrasound plus hearts beats session already took her about 20mins including her details &amp; precise explanation for our better understanding.
smile.gif


sad.gif
As compare to Lisa Chin Clinic she usually take less then 5mins and chase me out..
sad.gif


smile.gif
After the scanning, Joyceyln wong , she <font size="+2"> AUTOMATICALLY </font> guided us on how &amp; when to prepare the “Bag Packing”(when admission for delivery to hospital) and provide us a copy of list what to bring and wat not to bring during admission, and taught me what are the signs to look for when decided to admit to hospital, example from 36weeks onwards, <table border=1><tr><td>1</td></tr></table> must observe bleeding, <table border=1><tr><td>2</td></tr></table>Water bag burst &amp; <table border=1><tr><td>3</td></tr></table>constant pain &amp; contraction, and taught us how to be in readiness mode to recognize contraction, like: <table border=1><tr><td>3a</td></tr></table>if 1 min of pain come in every 5mins(e.i:1min of continuous pain den gone,5min later repeated again and again and again). <table border=1><tr><td>3b</td></tr></table>After experience either above symptoms, within 2hrs must admit to hospital.

Next when in labour, the waiting time is approx 8-10hrs before im diluted to10cm things like tat, when I ask about epidural as I have degenerative disc at my lower back.According to her,she will advise during labour whether one need an epidural or not at that very moment depending on one condition.

sad.gif
Compared to Lisa Chin Clinic ..In my numbers of visit with$800 plus has been paid..seems like if we keep quiet,she'll be quiet...no sense of any explaination of what so ever....will never learn anything there...NEVER!!!!!
sad.gif



smile.gif
She too help me with the booking for the 2/3/4D scan burn to DVD package at TMC to be on same week in the morning b4 seeing her by afternoon on my Week32 – so happy, although in medical point of view is unnecessary according to her as it cost SGD298. But since we want it for souvenior &amp; memory just go ahead
smile.gif

This is our 1st child &amp; we must experience the Best of what technology has offered to us!!
smile.gif


She do up the plan for me to see her (Plus/Minus):-
Today is 29week
smile.gif

Week 32
Week 36 (and remember to pack bag/standby)
Week 38
Week 39
Week 40 - my EDD 28 Aug 09 if Delay
Week 41 - hardly for asian
Week 42 - hardly for asian

Today total I pay my bill size is :
Consultation – SGD88.00
Ultrasound – SGD48.00
Topicrem Emulsion for my eczema – SGD33.00
Prenaforte 30 tabls (multivite) –SGD8.25
GST - SGD12.42
[Total SGD189.66]

All subsequent visits will cost
Consultation fee – SGD48
Ultrasound - SGD48

smile.gif
SIMPLY WORTH IT ALL !!! MY TIME &amp; MONEY.
smile.gif




Conclusion :
sad.gif
sad.gif
Lisa Chin Clinic
sad.gif
sad.gif
simply cannot make it compare to

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
<font size="+1">Joycelyn Wong ACJ Clinic at Thomson Medical Centre </font>
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif


<font size="+1">All this Big &amp; Small information are very vital &amp; important to ALL mother &amp; mother-to-be(especially 1st time mum) and
What makes a BIG DIFFERENT is WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE!!!!</font>

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
HONESTY IS JUST THE BEST POLICY
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif


smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
AUTOMATIC IS JUST THE BEST TRANSMISSION
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif


smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
AS FOR ME…IT’S A CLEAR CUT!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif


smile.gif
THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR GUIDANCE THAT BRINGS ME OUT FROM MISERY.
THANK YOU GOD FOR SURROUNDED A GROUP OF SUCH GOOD MUMMIES AROUND ME...GOD BLESS YOU ALL,THANK YOU.
smile.gif


no harm done....im just a 1st time mum-to-be whom needs to be guided in the right path &amp; be happy...same as a new born child needs their parent guidance &amp; be happy ...thats all."I rather be beaten ...then be cheated!!!"
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Flower4</font>

WOW!!! I can tell yr joy!!!!!! I just have to check in e thread to see if there's any reply from you before I go cook porridge for my dad. AND I'm so glad to see it.

I also believe that gynae is e next most impt person in our pregnancy journey other den our dear DH. Not only for 1st time mummy, even for me who is gng thru my 3rd pregnancy as all pregnancy are different. Tt's why even though Dr. Wong is more ex den my 1st gynae, I still go back to her.

She's always v generous w her smiles / time &amp; hospitalization leave *hee* My DD absolutely loves her. Dr. Wong will even spend time to explain to my DD wat's on e screen &amp; nv fails to rem tt my DD luvs Pooh Bear. She always will try her best to dish out some Pooh bear sticker for my DD.

Enjoy e rest of yr pregnancy journey w her ya. Oh.. I jus hv to warn u, tere's tis assistant in her clinic tt isn't exactly v FRIENDLY!!! She's actually assisting e other male doc so abit yaya. Just ignore her. DH had complain to Dr. Wong bout her before &amp; we were told to look for e other assistant who's much much nicer. BUT blur me cannot rem her name now *urrggghhh*</font>



<font color="aa00aa">Shelled

I've got yr PM. Thank you so much *muacks*

Oh, it's actually a perm discount code den dun understand why those mummy dun wana share
sad.gif
I tot is like for individual only.</font></font>
 
<font size="+1">Morning all
happy.gif

Finally it's friday!!!</font>



Flower4,
glad u found a gynae that is suitable for u...

now all is in place, enjoy urself with this new gynae
happy.gif


so happy for u...
happy.gif
 
flower4,

Great you found a gynae your're comfortable with. When I was pregnant with my first kid in S'pore, the gynae I saw at Thomson Plaza was really unprofessional. Not an exaggeration to say he's from Hell (with a big H). I was bleeding for 2 weeks and all he did was do tummy scan and inject me with lots of hormones. I almost went to his clinic like 3 times a week for hormonal jabs, and if I can remember, each visit cost us $250. That was 6 years ago. After so many jabs, I still continued to bleed and all the gynae put me on bed rest for a week. Condition still did not improve. He warned us that if I continued to bleed, I would suffer a miscarriage.

I decided enough was enough and upon the recommendation of my relative, I switched to a lady gyane from the WC Cheng group. The first time she did when she saw me was do a thorough checkup, including a vaginal scan. She found a polyp. The polyp was responsible for all the bleeding. Guess what? The polyp came about because I had too much hormone. All thanks to the damn Thomson Plaza gynae and his countless hormonal jabs. His assistant even had the gall to call my husband to ask why I didn't go for subsequent appointments!

Anyways, just to let you know that the female gynae was and still is really strict and curt but I really didn't mind. Compared to the smiling one at Thomson Plaza, she deserves my respect anytime. I felt very comfortable with her and currently, I'm pregnant with my second kid in Hong Kong. If I were back in S'pore, I'd still go back to her.

Even in HK, I found my first gynae sucks. He told me there was no need to take folic acid! I've had my fair share of unprofessional specialists and I wasn't going to give him another chance so I got my doctor friend her to recommend me a gynae. I'm comfortable with her, and she's nice. The only grouse is she's in her late thirties. I always go to specialists in their forties and fifties. My personal preference. The other grouse is the gynaes here love to do C-sections, for obvious reasons.

Anyways, enjoy your pregnancy! I'm guilty of not feeling as elated as my first pregnancy. ;)
 


Flower 4,
Congrats to u... can see now you are so happy!! glad u like Dr Wong too!!

Jenifur,
i think i know which one you refering to.. face black black one and keep rushing. Was served by her last visit lor..
 

Back
Top