(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs


shelled

What's a diaper sack???

Oh I bot each of the waterproof sheets u posted. Tot I'll need 2 coz must wash & dry mah. Then both same price, so might as well buy one each. If good, can get more next time hehe.

I'll go thru the website this weekend & email my orders to u k? Not sure if I'm getting anything, so gotta browse & see.

michelle

Urs is not that exp lah. U know the fish oil, multivitas etc etc can cost a lot one? Like %100 every time I go gynae?

Oh my fren was telling me that first few mths good to make BB wear all white. Then same colour, easy to throw into machine to wash, easy to bleach the juice & other stains etc. If all diff colours, then need to separate wash leh. I very lazy one, just wanna throw everything into the machine. Figued I;ll be too tired from BF & taking care of BB.

Haha I like Winnie the Pooh. I dun like Mickey. So for me, it was a no brainer. And I dun like pink
sad.gif


gerald

I ask HB to massage my back. Last nite asked him to massage me again. Wah, slept well after that haha.
 
flower

Congrats! Can see how happy u r. So many smileys haha. Good that u managed to get a gynae that i liked so much. It's really imtp to trust & have rapport with the one who's gog to monitor u thru'out & help u deliver ur BB.

jenifur

Hey is that asst with long hair, curly, around or slightly above average height & very slim one? Looks ard late 30s?
 
milkyway

She seems quieter than the rest, esp the other 2 plump CHinese gals. They are both very "ah soh" & funny one haha.

But so far I nvr kena "attitude" from her leh. A few times she also smiled at me when our paths crossed.

Nah me with Caroline Khi. Waiting not so long haha.
 
Jul,
oic... i think i only came across one plump chinese gal. Very jovial and smiley. Lucky she took my blood test and helps me to relax b4 that.. i was sooo tensed-up lor.
 
michelle

Yes, I agree with Jul. Your package is not that expensive. Mine is the same price (can't remember exactly), excluding urine test and all pills.
 
Hi gals,

Good morning. Went for my gyanc visit ytd and everything ok. bb weighs at 873g at 25week.

Btw,
like to check for those who seeing Dr Adrain Woodworth, have they ask you to choose the hospital already? I asked him and he said anytime choose also can and I asked if the swine flu get worse, will it be restricted to 1 hospital only and he said why want to choose Mt A when Thomson is more for women and children and Mt A is more for general.
Now I'm in a dilemma cos I prefer Mt A.
 
milkyway

Got specs or not? One of them wears specs, & the other doesn't. There's also a Malay gal who is quite good & fast at BT & jabs. It was also the Chinese gal w/o specs who did my glucose BT.

moojenn

Envy u all whose BB's are still below 1kg haha.

Well u have to be comf with ur hosp mah. Coz u will be delivering there, the midwife, nurses etc. And also the ward coz u will be staying for 2 days. Maybe he prefers TMC?

For me, it's a no-brainer. My gynae is based at TMC. And TMC is newly reno-ed. So I just choose TMC lor. Anything, gynae is just in the same bldg, & I am used to the place coz I go there for checkups all the time. When panicking & in labour, sure blur blur, dunno what to do, where to go.. so need to go to somewhere familiar if not, later by the time we find the hosp, already give birth in the car? haha
 
Hi Moojenn,

Im with Dr Adrian. He said the exactly the same thing to me. I prefer Mt A too but Dr Adrian seem to support TMC leh. I still have not decide which hospital yet...Need you check with have you request to listen the heartbeat of your bb? So far, i have not...
 
4 Flowers > I totally agree with you the staff and doctors at AJC are great.

I was with Dr Mary Yang and I hated the waiting area, how annoying she was refusing to answer my questions and above all the waiting time, even when you're on time. I stopped seeing her at week 12.

I'm seeing Dr Khi and she's been great.
 
If she's the chubby one with specs and 2 thumbs, she rocks and her name is Lily. She did my glucose test (Draw 1) and it didnt hurt at all... the other one I dunno, think she was nervous and OUCH!! then no blood (for draw 2). Sigh. So Lily took over again and success.
 
It's just amazed me that different gynae can have very different way of doing the routine checkup. MOH should come out with a guideline or a checklist thing that every gynae must adhere to, then us mummies have less worries and enjoy the pregnancy more :)
 
Moojenn,

Im seeing him on Monday, Im going to ask him and i also want to test for Strep B group infection if i have any...just to play safe
 
milkyway

Haha u funny leh.

moojenn

I've listened to BB's heartbeat 3x so far? Lemme see.. once in the first tri to check viability, then another maybe ard 24 weeks, then I think the last time was at 28 weeks?

But I din ask what was the heartbeat rate, neither did gynae tell me lah. She just said, ok good, healthy, then I also ok liao haha.
 
My gynae checks the heartbeat rate (and let us hear it) everytime I see her, though she won't tell us the rate, just say "good".
 
Flower4,
Glad you are one happy mummy-to-be again! You can now enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and have a happy bb!
 
For those who ask y Dr Adrain choose TMC,

From my previous preg, some mummies ever told mi tat he had share in TMC...dunno true or nt lah... But most impt must choose wat u feel comfortable wif...after all, u r the 1 staying in it n paying for it... My gynae oso gd frend wif Dr Adrain...he oso pro TMC... but he nvr ask mi to choose TMC lah...I only know he quite pro TMC becoz there is 1 period we can only choose 1 hospital n my gynae choose TMC... I choose Mt A becoz I heard is the cheapest among private hospital...anyway previous preg, I am quite okie wif their service n bills tat they charge...The only thing tat I dun like is they nvr really go into details into bf stuffs wif mi...which I heard TMC do tat...
 
mariee

Oh the one with specs is called Lily huh? Sh'e nvr helped me draw my blood. It's the other one.

Hey I ask u ah.. Just to compare, how long does ur consultation with Dr Khi last & roughly how long do u wait?
 
funny76

I think Dr Woody has a clinic at TMC also right? So I guess maybe he prefers TMC coz it's more conveneint for him, his staff is there, his clinic is there, his backup, notes whatever can also be accessed? I think lah..
 
Morning ladies! it's friday!

Jul
my bb at 1.23kg too at average 28 wks.. i find it heavy too even though doc says normal...

Flower
Glad to hear from you that u r all happy and glee with joy and lotsa smileys.. can feel all ur happiness while reading them...

Shelled
can advise any good buys from babymallonline besides the mattress protector? =) thk you!
 
jess

Yeah lor, can u imgaine I'm carrying 1.4kg? Dunno why everything I eat kena absorbed by the BB leh.

I have a feeling he's the low metabolic rate type. Eat a bit will get fat one haha.

I just ordered some bibs & caps (for wearing the first 1 or 2 mths to protect the ehad when gog out to paediatrician etc), & 2 receiving blankets. I wanted tees but din like the colours - all blue leh. (or pink lah)
 
Rach
The portable seats look quite good but abit too early to get for bb leh. Plus read the reviews is it doesn't fit on some type of chair.

Shelled
I count me in , i wan to order the waterproof sheets too. But the one you posted looks like for cots bumper wrap. I just saw this one 2-Pack Waterproof & Flat Quilted Multi-Use Pads
[SKU 49100]. Can i use this for the matress as well ?
 
hui chern

I ordered all leh. The 4-pack nulti-use one, the 2-pack flat one, & both the wraparound mattress protectors.

I figured I'll use the 2 waterproof protectors for the cot. And the flat ones, I can use it for changing mat - maybe on the bed, or when I bring BB out, or when I put him on my bed a while but dun want him to soil my bed.

Heck, I can even use it for myself the first 2 weeks after delivery to prevent lochia stains haha.
 
Dr Woody...

He doesnt have a clinic in TMC. He's got 2 clinics - one in Sengkang, the other in Chua Chu Kang.

Where to Deliver:-
I tink Dr Woody is just giving his opinion. He may prefer TMC but unltimately it depends on u de.. U have to feel comfortable with the hospital ma..
 
Michelle

hee.. I am on Sat's Class 4-6pm.. =)

Purpleclouds
oh.. i am confuse with who's who on facebook le.. too many mummies added.. whats ur initials? I also dunno where is the rehab centre.. it was my first visit to Mt A last week.. =) Will try to be there earlier to find.. =)
 
Jul
good ideas for the protectors!

would like to order the crib sheets but i'm not clear on the colors given for choice. does it comes as shown in the pic or just one plain color each as per the selection name?
 
moojenn

Oh! Tdy I started week29! Forgot to change nick again hahaha

funny76

Hehe not me lah. My gynae's at TMC so I chose TMC liao. It's other MTBs hehe.

jess

If u see eg "blue", it means plain. If u see "animals - blue", then it means it's the animals print in blue. Can?
 
<font color="0077aa">shelled

Have emailed u my order n payment details. Pls confirm. May I also know when the orders will reach sg approximately?

Thank U!
happy.gif
</font>
 
flower4: Happy to read that you had a wonderful experience with your new gynae yesterday! =) Small details does make a difference!

Sheryn: My initials on facebook is Ber**** Ch**. I'll also go early to scout where is rehabilitation centre. Even that day the venue for the nutrition class is in a small ulu corner must turn here and there. I almost got lost!
 
Flower
wah can sense how happy u r with ur generous number of smiling faces lor! so hv u decided whether to forego the package at lisa? if u very cmfortable at dr wong then forget abt gg back to lisa chin lah. those remaining package wont even substantiate the happiness u get from gg to a gynae who make u feel good.

somebody mentioned abt strep b test? i think i should be tested during my next visit too. i remembered my last preg i was on antibiotics since week 35. v fast hor we r reaching our week 30s already!!!
 
Jul,
Hahaha....I type too fast n take short cut ...secretly surf net at office mah... I know nt u... ;p somemore tis thread move too fast...can't really catch up...
 


Anyone got lobangs for making curtains? Need to get them for my reno-ed MBR, coz I was using roller blind before that.

But it'll be for short curtains, at 3 panel windows only. And another short 1 panel window. Dunno such a small amt, will be expensive or not.
 

Back
Top