WeldonMummy
My boy just turned 2 yrs old last week.
So far he doesn't hit me or my tummy, but he's more gentle than normal boys lah. Ppl say cos he follow me too much, become girly.
He does sayang my tummy and make his didi "dance" by jiggling my tummy though. As for the nappy liners, whatever brand also bumrash! I believe has to do with the fact that it's not breathable, cos if I just let him wear nappy without liner, it's ok leh...
Jul
Wah rao. Aqua fitness class damn ex lor!
hui chern / Re: Breastfeeding
My #1 only had a very very slight case of jaundice, so no need to do anything extra. Can discharge as per normal. If you believe, prayers can work wonders, so keep your faith when it comes to #2.
Actually it was a better choice to let your #1 go onto FM, because BM actually makes the jaundice worse. It's called "Breastmilk Jaundice". My boy's slight case dragged on until he turned 1 mth old lor, cos I constantly gave him BM.
Your milk won't properly come in until about 1-2wks after BFing, but you have to continue to latch bb on to stimulate your milk production so that the milk will come in! Try not to use pump, because pump cannot be as efficient as a real bb suckling. Milk production is mostly hormonal, and having a real bb latching on will stimulate that more than a pump.
As for waking bb to feed on schedule or not, not all bb are on 3hr schedule, so for the 1st few days, better to let bb take the lead. Schedules can range for 2-4hrs usually. And during growth spurts, sometimes they can drink more often because they need extra nutrients. Personally I let my #1 take the lead regarding his schedule. Afterall, only he will know when he is hungry lor! If i die die stick to every 3hrs, if he hungry earlier how? If he is sleeping, of course I won't go and wake him up, cos I also wanna rest lor!
Gina / Re: Massage
I find the compassvale massage good lor. Otherwise I also won't go back again and again, despite having to take train then change to LRT just to get to her place. But since you already paid deposit for a package, then don't think so much lah.