ling
Oic. Yeah Sembawang to Bedok really out of the way. U mean it's b/c they know u r carrying a gal, that's why like that? Hmm.. in this century, I tot most pple wud not be so radical. I mean, surely they may have pref for a boy, but to be 180deg change in attitude is very kuazhang. But nvm like u say, ur the mother. What's impt is that u love her
kiki
I also have that white thing. I tot it looked like white heads haha. But I just either leave them alone, or when hand itchy & got nothing better to do, I will scratch them out.
I also din feel Babylet kick me the whole day tdy & also yest evening & nite. Tot it was b/c I over-exerted packing the wardrobe. But he gave me a few kicks just now, so shd be ok.
I heard that BBs dun aws kick very hard all the time. They also need rest mah. I also heard that our tummies got growth spurts, so when there's suddenly a lot of space, we wun feel the kicks.
Anyway, think I've been having Braxton Hicks..
sandiwch
Er.. cannot be milk right? I staretd having this since first tri *scratch head*
acnery
I also gained abt 7kg at 23weeks. Actually think I gained 8kg when I came back from Japan at 22 weeks, but I lost 1kg due to either reduction in water retention or reduction in rice intake haha ( In Jap, ate rice everyday, a lot of rice, even at breakfast!)