(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

Squirrel - quite true in a sense of waste of money... but hor first time ler.... so must try and see mah... first time alot of things de everything is new and exicting but after that i also do think it is a waste of money!!!
 


Pamelia> If you are interested gotta act fast le cos i heard their classes very fast fully book de. You gotta let them know you wanna attend class by Mrs Wong if not they will arrange you to attend other nurses.
 
squirrel > yes lor i think so lar.. Yup i also went thought would learn something new but not much lor the best thing i learn is about food!! how to increase milk flow or things to avoid .. as for the rest like exercise bathing of bb etc... hmmm i suppose these u will learn by ur nature .. it be very benefical if like first time mummy no mother to help or teach lor .. that what i think lar But FIRST time the only one TIME Experience so if can afford GO coz u dun have another FIRST TIME Experience..
 
kiddo> yes, its true we will learn by our nature.
happy.gif
 
15 more mins to off work! yeah!!

kiddo.. gentle?? haha u shld see e way she play with her daddy lo.. gentle is definately nt a word to describe her lo haha

i guess for 1st time mummies who have no previous experience of taking care of babies or little chances of handling them may find the class useful ba.. some of my friends dont even dare to carry NB.. so they prefer to go to the class to 'boost' their confidence.. but if u have nephews/nieces which u always help to take care then maybe dun need to go lo...
 
If i am not wrong, it is 10% disc with FBI card, and the course fee is S$214.00 before disc if u are delivering at TMC. I have booked mine starting 13th June 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
 
Hi, Can i join in the chat? Would like to update my details here. I am a sep09 mum-to-be too. Thanks!

Mummy's Nick: HappyMrsKoh
Status : FTWMTB
EDD : 29 sep 09
BB# : 1
BB's Gender : Princess
BB's Name :
Gynae : Dr Woo Bit Hwa
Hospital : TMC
Location : Hougang
 
Hi i like to join in the chat too...a sept 09 mum-to-be =)

Mummy's Nick: ah_goh (plat)
Status : SAHMTB
EDD : 17 sep 09
BB# : 1
BB's Gender : Princess
BB's Name : Gabrielle
Gynae : TBA
Hospital : SGH
Location : Jurong
 
pamelia,
why dont u call and make an appointment first then go down on 25th to make payment lor. I also called up to make my appt.

happymrskoh and ah goh,
welcome!

everyone,
have a nice wkend!!
 
Girly,
Must relax ok?! Sometimes men can even be more petty than women one hor!
happy.gif
Yesterday I had a piece of toast with nutella and the little boy started doing break dance in there. Quite vigorous lor! Think he has a sweet tooth.
happy.gif


Milkyway,
Then I guess Sandwich has a girl. So between us we will be 100% correct right? hahaha

Jenifur,
HAHAHA.. your son tried to ride on your pom? Poor thing!

Lxlb, corsage, karen,
Too bad I didn't get to hear about all these books! I was looking for something to read on amazon and didn't know what to buy. In the end, I bought The baby book, A life is born (obviously very pretty pictures of how a fetus looks like at different stages of its development) and Ina May's guide to childbirth (don't really fancy too spiritual or hippy books but am not sure if this book is also THAT good). If I knew I would have tried out the books you guys recommended! URGH!
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Finally got time to sit down in front of my PC. Whole day so busy... I guess Girly is right. When e King married e maid, e maid dun bcome queen
sad.gif


My king woke me up early in e morning, all bcuz he got craving for french toast &amp; my helper nt gd in preparing tt

Then he complain bout yesterday nite dinner nt nice, requested me to cook for e next 2 days. NVM, I tot since I'm @ home, ok lor... wow lau, still can order dish hor. 2nite want sweet &amp; sour pork, tmr wan curry chix.

Den my royal princess also gt demand ... afternoon request for Mummy's pasta &amp; tmr she wan mummy to make Kuih Lapis.

Makes me wonder who's e one preggie in e hse, everyone got craving except for me
sad.gif
</font></font>
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="aa00aa">Lxlb, corsage, karen,

I've tried to use e baby whisper book method on my DS but failed terribly. End up I jus let go &amp; viola, he jus managed to fix his own "schedule" which works jus fine too.</font>


<font color="0000ff">Antenatal Class

Was jus toking w KiKi bout tis. I nv attended any classes @ all. Heard from my frenz who went said it's a waste of time &amp; money.

They said during labour time, everything also cannot rem lah... wat breathing method etc lah. Den hor after labour, still loss w handling BB cuz during class is use doll mah. Wun move but real BB will move leh. They said end up day, it all boils down to mother's nature instinct</font></font>
 
*jenifur*
quite true also.. i hope my baby will be out at least after 37 weeks. I also hoping he will be out somewhere from 1st sept to my EDD. :) Hehe.

*cloudme*
Hmmm.. ok thanks. Maybe when i am in wk28 i go to the new gynae and check it out with them. But will it be too late to book the bed mah?

*katherine*
Yup, i am using CSC at KKH. I understand that for my case, "we" are paying 40% of it, but this 40% will be deducted from the $350 yearly. Once we hit the max, it will be auto deducted from my hubby's salary. So far i paid with CSC for FTS &amp; detailed scan, no cash involved. The amount yearly we have is depends on your hubby's scheme. Have to get them to check with their HR. :)
 
Wahhaha Talking abt craving my hubby was hoping i do have some crave so can settle meal issue... coz every time i can't eat he headache..
 
Ling,

kindly remove my name from the listing. I had a miscarriage last tuesday. BB is at wk 22. It's a girl though name Meredith.

Thanks
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Princess,

Tt's my hope for all my pregnancy too... hang in tere till @ least after 37wks. I had to be on medication to stop contraction for my 2nd pregnancy. Will pray tt tis pregnancy will be different but m already hving braxton hicks which is not so gd</font>


<font color="aa00aa">Ling,

I also hv cravings lah but mine easy to satisfy mah. I wan durian, he jus hv to go buy only. His &amp; princess's craving need a lot of work &amp; sweat leh
sad.gif
</font>


This is so sweet

</font>
2462095.jpg
 
Hey, if anyone still looking for a Confinement lady. Please PM me. I need to cancel mine for Sept. I can do a transfer since I already make a deposit.
 
<font face="comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Chewy,

Hugs!!! I'm really sorry to hear that. Pls take care of yourself. Our thoughts are with you.</font></font>
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Delfine,

2 of us horrible hor... I always cannot help but end up looking @ girl's clothes. My DH always said my DS v poor thing *hee*

Now u know why my gal has so much clothes!!! *sigh*</font></font>
 
hi ladies - was away from the comp this afternoon. I think I was already itching to shop after all the online viewing. I ended up buying more than $300 worth of baby girls clothes today at Raffles City! =P EEEEPPPPP You know the 3rd floor with all the kids' stuff? Well, EVERY single shop has items on sale. I went crazy. (esp at Gingersnaps - I LOVE their stuff)

My husband came by after I was done, saw all the shopping bags and eyes went really WIDE. I said I'll give some away as I have a few friends who are expecting girls this year. But now back home, I looked through the stuff and I think I will still want most of them! He was like "I thought you were shopping online coz you said cheaper?" Then he gave me a wink and said, and "So now you're shopping both on and offline!"

Cham...I really have to control. But I think this is partly coz I haven't gone shopping in a looong time =P
 
delfine:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh just saw the photos you posted. bad bad...

jenifur:
You're doing a Children's Place spree? Ahhhhh

lxlb:
Read your post about wearing make-up. Aiyoh! But I think you answered well. Today someone commented about me wearing heels =P To me they aren't high though, coz pre-pregnancy I often wear 3-inch heels =P
 
so cute lah..... i wanna doll up my future little princess.... LOLS!

my hb at times go to those shops see see girl girl clothes lor... then he saw me see liao say.... little prince dont wear these...! >_<
 
jenifur:
AHAHAHAH I know where you got those from!!!
happy.gif
Am eyeing the one in the middle. I love smocking.

princessxiaomei:
These days also got very very very cute boys stuff! And easier to mix and match too. I realised girls stuff too much variety already. Can go crazy.
 
chewy...

Big Hugs to u.. I know no words can actually make u feel better. please take this time to rest well n to "bu" ur body back. Take care! *HUGZ*
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Princess,

Braxton Hicks is like menstural cramp, whole tummy will tighten up &amp; it can get quite painful/uncomfortable @ times.

It's actually quite normal to hv braxton hicks but for my case, gynae is worried tt it might an indication of pre-term labour contraction. Both braxton hicks &amp; contraction are quite similar</font></font>
 
jenifur..

tell him a few cravings at a time. then he'll have to go a few places to get it back for u.. haha.. *evil me*..

yah... if it concerns cooking, much work n effort is needed.

The last set of dresses are from the Walmart webby right? When u starting the spree must broadcast ah.. I wana get a couple of dresses for my princess. :D
 
*jenifur*
Hmmm... i really scared i don't know how to differentiate the different pains i have. Sometimes i pain a little while but don't even know is what pain. I so scare leh. ): Will braxton hicks the pain last long? or like few mins cramp cramp then stop.. ??
 
princessxiaomei...

I tink this is what most 1st time mummies will face ba. We all duno how it will happen. Im nervous too as the day draws nearer but I choose to not tink so much abt it.. haha
 
*ling*
i am so blur. last time i gastric pain or what... i also dont know.. i just tell doc there pain here pain..dont know what pain.... ): dont know my body parts well la... hahahahaaa.. but i feel scared leh...
 
princessxiaomei..

yah lo.. My couz was asking me I not afraid of labour pains meh? She ever saw women in labour at the hospital n she totally freaked out. I just told her dun remind me.. no one ever said that giving birth would be a breeze. haha.. I choose to ignore it for the moment till the day comes. Till then then see how.. haha
 
hahahaha.... me too... my sis also ask me... i sure want to try normal delivery.... not pain meh.... i act deaf like never hear... i tell myself and my hb pretend got no such tings as epidural etc.... hahahahaa.... i really hope my labour is smooth, fast, painlesss....
 
ya.. last time where got epidural n stuff? the women still gave birth naturally ma. My mum was also telling me that she had short labour when she delivered both myself n my sis. I hope i also like her. As for my hubby, he knows my threshold for pain quite low de.. keep asking me "how?" He worries more than I do. heez
 
my mum gave birth to 5 of her kid normal wout any painkiller or what.. salute her lah! hope i can be like her! hahahahahaa... my treshold for pain is super low... take injection take blood test also pain...
 

so how u coping without ur hubby? has he called or anything? just spoke to my hubby just now n he say tentatively coming back on 25th. I take it that i never hear.. wait till he on the plane le then i believe..
 

Back
Top