(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

sandwich > So good! you only pay 15% of total bill!! Are you a regular working in SAF? For dependent can only claim 40%. As for yourself is 85%? I went detailed scan at KKH and the bill is $80 but not sure this is after 40% anot.

milkway> Hahahha!! i only get to see kiddo's girl. I will add Katherine to have a look at her doll if she dun mind. Hehhee.

kiddo> HahahHaha!! TERRORIST!

Haizzzz dun be fool by her outside... she know how to use her eyes to "shoot" pple... *FAINT* pple kenna "shoot" by her will for no reason say YES to her for everything!!!
Thanks thanks... suppose she got all the good genes from her daddy...
U know when TERRORIST attach u will not be able to prevent and hard to fight back coz u never know what they will do next!!! That my TERRORIST!!

maybe she is still young. maybe her character is active.

haahaa next time grow up she will not be bullied. good. she will know how to protect herself!

sandwich, thanks for the infor ya! appreciate.. was trying to goggle yesterday online but just cant understand.. nvm.. i'll just bring along e card la.. hehe see hw much will be deducted from my husband salary..

milkyway.. thks for the compliment for my gal ya .. but then... it's always nice to look at but terrible to handle lo! hahaha

squirrel.. u can add me.. no pro.. same email add as given to kiddo just nw.

corsage> no Cl quite xiong. but if mom is helping it shd be great!

I'm doing some serious damage on babysgotstyle... HELP!!

Wow the thread moving so fast.

Kiddo> I think wearing skirt hide my tummy pretty well. Nobody give way to me when I am outside. My hubby worry. I am a bit of the rough side. I don;t even feel like I am pregnant. Except the hungry part...hahahaha

Ahhhh..I stupid blur reply wrong person. This is my first time joining a forum. I think it is fun. My friend keep encouraging me to join so that our babies can grow up together.

milkyway> I think wearing skirt hide my tummy pretty well. Nobody give way to me when I am outside. My hubby worry. I am a bit of the rough side. I don;t even feel like I am pregnant. Except the hungry part...hahahaha

lxlb:
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have been hyperventilating since yesterday when I was shown the site. Good thing I will be away from the comp this PM! haha. Anyway my friend says the quality of clothes there are very good.

Karen:
People can only tell I am pregnant when they see me from side view! So I try to turn that way when I want to be seen as pregnant! heheheheheH

IxIb - no worries .. when cme gals it always causes many many damages....
But i dun dare order too much each time.. scare damages too high!!

Have you all bought your breast pumps already?
Can recommend the better ones?
I heard of the Medela, Ameda and the Avent brand.
I don't want to spend on a expensive one as its my first child so i not sure how long would i be BF.

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Corsage,

tt's my NEXT spree site after I finish with Walmart leh!!!!
happy.gif
Need to get some clothes for my gal, she's growing wee too fast!!!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Delfine,

My pom is 7yrs old whereas my MS is 5yrs old. Here's their pic:-

2460371.jpg
2460372.jpg

My gal hates them cuz they are super noisy. And they shun my DS, as he loves to pull their tails. Tt was once he even attempt to ride on my pom *hahaha*

They are both staying w my mum now to keep her company.</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">purpleclouds,

I've owned a Medela &amp; a Ameda. I very much prefer Ameda as it's more efficient (for my case) &amp; "friendlier" to my pocket. Why dun u fix an appt w breastfeeding support grp to trial out e pumps?</font>

Babymall online spree update

Babymall just shipped out batch 1 order.

Batch 2 is still under process.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Ling,

I mus hv missed yr order for desitin cream.. hold on to tt 1st.. I'm looking for cheaper lobang *hee*</font>

<font color="aa00aa">teenie,

do u mean e taobao from China??? I try not to deal w China. Had a very bad experience b4, wire $$ over by western union liao but nv get my stuff
sad.gif

But I do conduct pte spree from Taiwan auction site
happy.gif
</font></font>

G'noon Mummies~

Purpleclouds,

I'm also a first time mummy... My pump is Medela twin electric pump ( I think ) I bought it 2 weeks ago and it costs me 300-ish. Wanted a manual pump, which is cheaper by a hell lot, But I had been advised that the manual will take 1/2 hr - 45 mins to pump finish.. And your hands will grow muscles... XD

To me, That's Cheap for an electric! Because the Avent one I saw was like 800+-1000+

Regarding Playfish games on FB...

I've checked, And I've been banned for no reason? o_O

Bye bye Pet Society, Bye bye RC, Bye bye Word Challenge...

jenifur..

okies.. do let me know when ur ordering the desitin creamy. Thanks! Haha.. aft seeing the Walmart webby.. i might wana place an order for a few baby dresses too.. heez..

purpleclouds..

I bought the Pigeon Silent Electric Breastpump at $199 during the New Mum's Exhibition. Haven heard of anyone here in this thread using it before.. but a couple of my frens bought it and found it quite good.. For me, Im also a first time mummy.. I duno how my breastmilk flow would be like. So I didnt wana get anything too ex.

Katherine> Wah! Your girl so cute leh!! Eyes big big so pretty.. I love her fringe!! hehee..

tennie> There is a mummy call kikilala from Aug 09 MTB is arranging for Taobao spree perhaps you can email to her.

Hi MTBs,

letting go of Ameda Lactualine Dual Electric Pump + Medela Purelan Nipple Cream for $200. Pump used for 1 month. Warranty ends Jan 2010.

PM me if interested :)

Good afternoon mummies,

Long time no 'post'. I am in my 21st week liao and can feel baby moving. However, today he seems to be moving alot...since morning. Is this normal? Or is it he is uncomfortable? First time mum so abit scared this scared that
happy.gif

Huishan,

My Gynae emphasizes No Foot Massage. So I guess not?

PhuangThong~

Just 3 days back, I felt my princess doing gymnastics for practically 5 minutes quite often~

It's better to feel some movement than nothing! ^^

Huishan> NO pls don't do foot reflex. or any sever back massages (light ones are okay).

Corsage> guess wht, another colleague just walked over to tell me tht i shd sacrifice during pregnancy- i shdn't wear make up... i told her tht if i don't wear make up i'll be ugly, and i'll be sad. so it's even worse for the bb.

Kiddo> my baby is a boy leh! if i have a girl then confirm my bank account (and perhaps Dh's too) will dry up.

Btw, i just found out that MUJI sells REALLY cool maternity friendly clothes! I bought a flannel long skirt, and a nice black skirt with a belly band (but not for pregnant woman).

Thank you Pamelia
happy.gif
Also, ur pics in FB are so nice...very pretty.Update on ur salon soon yah, need a hair cut soon, now my hair look like grass
sad.gif

PhuangThong,

Your Welcome, And Thank You~ =3 Your pictures are nice too! ^^

Will definitely update on the location of our salon. ^^

Maybe you can try applying serum or protein cream on your hair to protect from environmental damage. =)

squirrel.. hehe thks.. we always have to bribe her w ice-cream then she allow us to cut her fringe! so she'll be eating ice cream w her hair in it hahaha

ya huishan, my gynae also say no foot reflex and when i was doing massage in bali.. they also say wont touch my feet... so i guess better nt ba.. body massage nw shld b ok but must find those pre natal ones..

phuangthong.. my boy also din move much ley.. but will feel abit here n there.. guess still small ba.. another few more wks shld be able to feel more

ixib.. y pregnant canot wear make up!?

Katherine - saw ur gal photo so pretty and she so gentle like u!!!

wahahaha not like my gal so rough!!

IxIb - lucky u its a boy coz mine gal gal.. so already have a big hole now 2nd also gal further bigger hole.. whahahaha big gal got her carebear series and cartoons now got to think of another one for the small one..

Back