(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs


Hi mummiess....

if u r looking for massage lady... can look for ida (9424 9829)
she is very good and very dedicated massage lady...
every session has full body massage, breasts massage and also charcoal thingy which will help to heal and most imptly, TIGHTENING ur v area....
she will do e wrapping for ur tummy at e end of every session.
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, she'll help clear blocked ducts as well..

her charges is $50 per session and she dun charge tpt no matter which part of sg u stay..
she also include body scrub as well...
happy.gif

she is really friendly lady and i really recommend u to try her if u r looking for a massage lady..
happy.gif


meanwhile.. mummies... enjoy ur pregnancy and enjoy ur couplehood time w ur hubby!!
rest more and be active to have a fast delivery!! :D
 
<font face="Comic Sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Mamato6Js,

DH &amp; I already agree tat 4 children will be perfect. If got bonus also dun mind but mus unload tis one 1st. However I abit worried tt I'll end up like u leh... 1 rose among the thorns.

Apparently my DH's family side mostly are male descendant.. female v rare.</font></font>
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="aa00aa">Starting my spree but will give priority to mummy here. I'm capping it to US$150, only if unable to fulfill then I'll go over to overseas spree thread.

<u>Details for babymallonline.com spree.</u>

Exchange rate : USS$1.00 to S$1.55 (excess if any will be used to offset international shipping)

International Shipping Cost : CGW Shipping Charges will be apportioned based on qty/value/bulkiness

Payment to : POSB Savings 194-73291-0

Order Format:

Nick:
Email :
Collection :

Item #1
Item Name :
Url :
Size :
Quantity :

Price in US$:
Price in SG$: (US$ x 1.55) = S$

Your total no. of items:
Your total purchase amt in S$


We can do another meet-up to distribute the loot when it arrived. Or alternative I can meet you ard Sembawang/Yishun/Woodland Area or Suntec City on Suns.</font></font>
 
jenifur > Hahaha I was just telling mamato6Js that I wanna open spree for motherhood.com!

I wonder if there are enough mommies here to hit cap or not...

Anyone keen to buy maternity/nursing wear from motherhood.com??
 
<font face="Comic Sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Shelled,

U gather e order here 1st.. if cannot hit by next wk den u open thread under overseas spree. That's wat I plan to do
happy.gif
</font></font>
 
Hi everyone! I'm 1st time posting on Sg Motherhood. I'm a first time mum-to-be with a baby girl due on 19 Sep
happy.gif


We only found out FOR SURE yesterday that it's a girl, as she was wriggling around too much at the last scan. Heh. She still moves a lot!

Am so excited now about shopping for pretty things. It is hard to know where to start as there is so much variety and many options out there. I might join in some of the sprees this whole forum seems to have many of!

Hope you all had a good day
happy.gif
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Corsage,

2421514.gif


YES!!!! Girl Girl seem to have unlimited stuff to buy.. all so pretty &amp; cute. I always end up buying my gal's stuff when I'm suppose to shop for my boy *hee*

Better hold on yr wallet tightly</font>


<font color="aa00aa">Shelled,

I'm browsing motherhood.com now.. might wan to get some nursing bra</font></font>
 
shelled,

long time no see u here! hmm... jul's been mia real long too.. wonder if back from her trip already? seldom see whitey too. where's all the other mummies at the last meet up. all MIA!
 
looks like the princesses are catching up in numbers with the princes for sept mummies thread. hehe...

oh boy... yes... prepare to burn 1 big hole for the princesses, everything so damn cute! haha..

jenifur,

i'd look thru and prepare my spree items tonite. btw, u checked out the shipping for the rocker for me yet? thx.
 
<font face="comic Sans ms"><font color="0000ff">KiKi,

Not yet leh... DH will only be back tonight
happy.gif
</font></font>
 
kiki > Hee hee. Been busy nua-ing and sleeping in. The thread move so fast I dunno where to join in!!

You mean Jul hasn't checked in the thread since her Japan trip?! Must be had so much fun, she forgot about us lah.
lol.gif
 
Crystalz,

Are you and the baby ok now? My goodness! That's quite a scare. Did the doctor give a reason for the brown discharge?
 
corsage,

oh..your gynae is so rite!

jenifur,

okie... am trying to convince my hb not to get the rocker though. he seems to be in love with the rocker, dunno why also. keke...

shelled,

yeah, jul hasn't checked in since her japan trip. or maybe she's not back yet.

delfine,

thanks! yes, can buy lots of stuff for them. need to buys also a long list! checked off a couple of items off my list but still long way to go.
 
Milkyway,

Wah! Your company is so kiasu! Still got alternative work venue? Aiyo, then give you guys holidays already right? hehheh. Haven't tried entering a hospital here so the situation seems quite relaxed still. Anyway 8 infected people out of 82 million people make a low probability that I'll actually meet any of them.. heng ah!
 
kiki:
I too have long lists passed on to me by various friends. Have bought or have been gifted most of the 'hardware' now for the 'software' as my husband calls it. heh. Clothes, detergents etc. But I get so overwhelmed at baby shops that I am not that productive!

delfine:
I was at Gleneagles yesterday. We didn't have to take temperature there and then but we had to fill up our particulars and declare that we're not having a fever. Quite strange, but then again, this strain of flu is contagious even without symptoms
sad.gif
 
<font face="Comic Sans ms"><font color="0000ff">crystalz,

Just read back e thread &amp; saw yr posting... it must hv been scary for u ya. Dun walk too much now. Did e gynae said wat causes e discharge?</font></font>
 
crystalz
what a scare! thank God everything is ok. yah did ur gynae mention what cause it? at least can take precaution in future.

jennifur
save a slot for me hor. i wanna get some bodysuits. but am still stuck cos so captivated by all the sweet bodysuits for baby gals!!!

yah yah those hvg girls, be prepared to spend a bomb!

corsage
ur gynae is in glen e? mine too! friend who works there told me need to take temp right? and on sat, its long q.
 
Jenifur,

We don't post our orders here do we?

I'm afraid the thread will flood.

=3

I've shortlisted a few already.
 
Corsage,
haha.. I think they just want to show that they are doing SOMETHING so that we feel safer.. even if it doesn't really help.

Gosh, there are just so many nice stuff out there for girls. The selection for boys is so pathetic.. oh well, can save some money!
 
<font face="Comic Sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Mamato6Js,

Tell me about it... I had already selected a few girly bodysuit when I first cfm my pregnancy *sigh*</font>


<font color="aa00aa">pamelia,

Sorry forgot to mention, please email yr order to [email protected]</font>


<font color="0000ff">Delfine,

^5.. my DS has a very pathetic choice of clothes. My DD has e lower compartment of my wardrobe all to herself &amp; still not enuf. Think I prob hv to get her a new wardrobe. Whereas my DS hor.. only take up less than 1/5 of DH's lower compartment *sigh*

End up now #3 I still hv to buy clothes even though same gender</font></font>
 
Jenifur,

Maybe that's why boys grow up to be so chin chay about clothes. Their shopping attitude.. need shirt buy shirt, not like us right? With no. 3 you still don't need to buy one more wardrobe..hehheh
 
<font face="Comic Sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Delfine,

Not true hor... my DH hor got more clothes than me. I hardly go shopping. I only head for e mall when I really need something but DH can just shop &amp; shop &amp; shop. Can you imagine he can like send almost 2hrs jus shopping Daiso, e Jap store in S'pore *faint*</font></font>
 
jenifur > My hubs also shops, just not for clothes. But hardware, electronics, and all those other "manly" stuff. Like your hubs, mine also can spend a few hrs at Daiso just looking/comparing various plastic containers, hardware and stuff.
 
<font face="Comic Sans ms"><font color="0000ff">KiKi,

Will check later.. now difficult to do things
happy.gif


The shipping charge for the Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer was S$95.99. In total that mummy paid S$177.66 for it.</font>


<font color="aa00aa">Shelled,

Really??!! Yr DH &amp; my DH can shop Daiso together liao. I cannot stand it lor.... Tt's why he will nv bring me to go IT fair *hee*. He said I very distracting. Furthermore I got high arch problem so cannot walk/stand for too long... awhile I will complain liao
happy.gif
</font></font>
 
hi jenifur, when u closing the spree for Babymall?
i can only cfm my orders by the weekend.i am quite interested...heehee thanks for starting the spree.
 
jenifur, delfine, mamato5Js,

ahz... the brown discharge is unknown... placenta etc all ok... so gyne ask me to monitor and dun carry heavy stuffs... just went to see my gyne this evening and bb is doing fine... so just hope everything is alrite...
 
<font face="Comic Sans ms"><font color="0000ff">KiKi,

Yupz.. it's very ex as e box was quite big, shipping costs more than e items lor. But tt mummy dun mind as e bouncer were not available in Singapore yet then.

Glance thru yr order. U hold on to e transfer, will ask for it when e spree is more or less confirmed</font>


<font color="aa00aa">Huishan,

Will close e spree when we hit @ least USD100 bah.. Will see e response here before deciding if I wan to open a thread in overseas spree section.</font>


<font color="0000ff">crystalz,

Then in this case, u better just be more careful. Dun carry heavy stuff, dun walk too much etc..</font></font>
 
crystalz,
better take care... how many week are u now?

i oso quite worry for such tings one.

take extra extra care ok.
 
jenifur,
i must go and browse motherhood.com then, cos i definately have to get nursing bras. but most prob will get from spring maternity, cos need to try and maybe get closer to the end of the pregnancy .. want to wait a while to see how much weight i can gain in the third trimester.

shelled and jenifur,
my husband only likes to look at the pocket calculators at daiso. otherwise he gets quite bored there easily. i go to IT fairs with him, cos i like to look at those techy things, but i zoom in at the looks rather than functionalities/specs. hahaa!

corsage,
at NUH yesterday, visitors didn't have to physically get their temparatures taken because there were thermal scanners at the entrance already. they have two dedicated part time staffers who just sit in front of a screen to watch the captured images. they sat in a very obscure corner. so maybe Glen E also had the thermal scanners in place, but the staff monitoring temps are sitting in obscure corners too.
 
Hi
If i dun say out, I will be misery.
PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME. I've miscarriage.
mine is a bb boy
Just my last word, BE GRATEUL whether u have a ger or boy, i lost mine.
YOU WILL GLAD TO HAVE URS AAROUND
FUCKING dammend *pardon my lanuage*
Hope everyone have a smooth pregnancy.

Damened~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sORRY I CUSED

dO treasure ur pregnancy

I lost mine
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">susanna,

I'm sorry to hear that. Wish I can give you a hug right now....take care. Cry when you need to because your tears are helping you grieve</font></font>
 
hi mummies,
sorry to interrupt..

I have the following for sale or exchange with Huggies Barcode:

1 x 700g Similac Mum Voucher (for $5 OFF), Expiry 30th June 2009 -- Valid at Cold Storage, Shop n Save &amp; Guardian.
*Selling at $2 including postage*

1 x 900g Similac Follow-On Formula Voucher(for $3 OFF), Expiry 30th June 2009 -- Valid at Cold Storage, Shop n Save &amp; Guardian.
*Selling at $1 including postage*

1 x Enfapro A+ Voucher (for $5 OFF), Expiry 1st July 2009 -- Valid at Cold Storage, Giant, Shop n Save, Guardian &amp; Market Place outlets.
*Selling at $3 including postage*

1 tin of 400g Enfapro A+, Expiry Aug 2010
*Selling at $12, self-pick up*

Pls PM or email me [email protected]
Thanks!
happy.gif
 
susanna
am so sadddened when i opened thread and saw this news. <tight> please cry all u want and take time to mourn for your baby. im so sad and loss for words that it happened to one of us in sept thread. May God grant you the strength.
 
susanna,
*hugz*... sad to hear this.. pls be strong and u will conceived again...

morning all,
just had an argument with hubby in the car over a conference held at Ritz Carlton these 2 days. There will be foreigners coming from US, across the region and other parts of the world and hubby is worried abt the flu thingy and asking me to avoid. I told him i gotta go for work not for fun... so now we compromised that i will for the important meetings and skipped the rest. And so sad by his last remarks, if anything happen to me or bb, it's my fault cos i chose to go. I really don't know what to say. I know i should be careful and take care of myself and bb. But how can he say that. It kinda of hurts me and now i'm having 2nd tots...
sad.gif
sigh...
 
milkyway
i think ur hub meant well, just that he didnt put it across nicely. i would be hurt too. its true that we as preg women shld be more cautious against this swine flu . but if its work, its kinda hard to avoid right unless u can ask ur boss to get replacement for u, which is not v nice also lah. if u have to go, just avoid physical contact with ppl, maintain personal hygiene and pray lor. unless u wanna be the only one wearg an n95 mask there :p
 
mamato6js,
yah hubby told me to put on a mask too but i think it's very kua zhang. although it's a whole day event, i'm only going for 2 hrs later. I will just keep myself away from pple. It's not nice to get my colleagues to attend those meetings for me lah, they are going to the conference too but attending different meetings lor. I'm now going for those that are relevant to my work only. Just have to pray hard and keep my fingers crossed!!
 
jenifur,
i'm interested in the spree too but can only get back over the wkends hopefully. i'm going for my detailed scan on fri and hopefully can confirm the bb's gender then. I've shortlisted a few that i wanna get...

also got a question.. should i get newborn or 0-3months or 3-6months?? don't know how big bb will be and which size will be more lasting as in can wear longer ar?
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><center>
2423237.gif
</center>

Here's the babymall Order Details todate.


<font color="0000ff">Mamato6Js,

Email yr order to [email protected]
happy.gif
Not much selection for boys leh.. I mus go find other alternative site</font>


<font color="aa00aa">Milyway,

I'm sure yr DH dun mean wat he said. He jus v concern bout U &amp; BB but duno how to put it across. If it's really unavoidable then just attend &amp; go immediately after e meeting. Gd to wear e mask as wat Mamato6Js advise.

I always buy 3-6mths.. I rather get bigger size den to buy just fit.</font></font>
 
susanna,
gosh, am very sorry to hear about your plight. over the weekend, i also found out that a girlfriend's family member just delivered a stillborn at 8mths in the pregnancy. guess life is really unpredictable. feel very very sad for you, take care and god bless.
 


<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Mummy,

I am also going to get Desitin Creamy Diaper Rash Cream. This offer is quite worth as locally it will costs S$13+ for just a 2 oz tube. I wana grab b4 offer ends. I'm a typical kiasu mummy
happy.gif


Will just get 10 pack. Pls continue e list if you are keen.</font>

<font color="aa00aa"><u>Desitin Creamy Diaper Rash Ointment - 4.8 oz - Twin Pack @ S$21.69</u><font size="-2"> (*Price not inclusive of international shipping*</font>)

1) Jenifur - 1 pack
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)</font></font>
 

Back
Top