(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

Good Afternoon mummies,

Sorry was unable to log on for the past few days. Hope everyone is feeling fine
happy.gif

Just wondering, you know what they say abt when you are pregnant, you shouldnt move the furnitures in ur house? Wat abt in the office? I am asked to be shifted to a new table...can? Or maybe i too pan tang.

<font face="Comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Nongning,

It actually depend on yr own belief. I dun believe so I nv really pay attention. We had to shift office when I was preggie w #1. My colleagues were all v nice, they ask me to go out of e rm while they were doing minor reno/shifting stuff. They will help me to do everything despite my protest. All I've to do is to dump my own stuff in e boxes
happy.gif

Ask if any of yr colleagues can help u to shift while u go to e ladies/lunch if it bother u</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans ms"><font color="aa00aa">Ling,

Help me to update my little prince's name - Jedidiah. Thanks</font></font>

kam...

icic.. then tink no choice liao.. my mum will be going with me.. see if the sonograher can let us take abt a min of video.. my mum will be with me.. haha.. but i doubt it la.. haiz..

^^ Yes Ling~...

Reading Your Posts About Durians...

I Was Just Planning This Morning, On Going Out For Durians In Geylang With Hubby And Friends Tonight!

Haven't Had Any Since I Was Expecting!

Any Idea On The Durian Puffs From Goodwood Park?

I Have Never Tried Them...

Do They Get Sold Out And How Much Are They?

Pamelia..

I've had quite a fair bit of durians alr.. heez.. my mum bought, hubby bought also..

I did hear that the Durian Puffs from Goodwood Park Hotel is very good but have nv tried them too. Not too sure on the pricing.. Maybe u wana give them a call to check before u make the trip down?

Dear all,

I have given birth and is planning to sell my pre-loved maternity wear from Spring at cheap price. All pieces are size S and are in good condition. Send me a PM if you are keen to have a look. I will send you pictures of the clothes.

Hope you all have a smooth pregnancy.

Jenifur,

okie so bb has to be cooperative too ar.. okok will start telling bb now.. hehe... wow ur detailed scan took so long ar, i gotta be prepared too. Thanks for ur update
happy.gif

i'm dreaming of durians now...

Thanks Ling,

Maybe I'll Check The Pricing Of The Goodwood Park Puffs If The Durian's Tonight Are Still Not Satisfying To My Tummy...

I Smell The Durian Virus Going Around In This Thread..

talking abt durians...

what happened this yr ah? good durians like really hard to find!

jenifur,

i black list the chong pang durian store liao. went there 3x to get durians...suppose to be bao-cheak one, but turned out quite bad.

but i'm also having durian cravings...drool...

Jenifur: Thank you
happy.gif

Pamelia : Congrats on ur princess...and yes the puffs at Goodwood Park is wonderful. Just read from i-weekly, the feature on Lai Yi Ling pregnancy. It says that eating durian would make baby stronger? Not sure how true.

jenifur,

what sprees u normally hold? maybe nextime when u have one, can PM me? u stay very nearby mah, so if spree with u, i can juz pop by your plc to pick up the things...that is, if u dun mind.
happy.gif

Yah, my friend told me that she ate a lot of durians when she was pregnant and her baby is HUGE! In fact, her 'baby' is now 20 and that girl is super tall, 1.8m!

Anyway, everything in moderation lah. Durian's very heaty so you might have a tendency to fall ill. Now with the swine flu going around, better take extra precaution. You can eat but do eat in moderation.
happy.gif

i dunno if eat durians make a baby strong not lah but make babies big is definitely lor!! acctually much as i like to have big babies, i also a bit phobia leh. my #3 was a 3.9kg baby, i pushed him pushed until all the blood vessels on my face burst leh! u can see red mrt tracks on my face in hosp!

oh and pls add me to the list. Thanks!

Mummy's Nick: blendedbaby
EDD : 1 Sept (was 8 Sept)
BB# : 1
BB's Gender : Princess
BB's Name : TBC
Gynae : Caroline Khi
Hospital : either TMC or Mt A

hey all mummies here, im juz back frm robinsons private sale! me bought lotsa baby stuffs! veri worth it! Most items got at least further 30% off! Good chance to buy ur baby stuffs!

if u ladies here free can go take a look
happy.gif

marieE,

at the later part, your belly button will pop out.. keke.. in 3rd trimester i think.

are u using stretch mark cream? it will help relieve the stretched feeling.

Hi Kiki,

Yup, using clarins tonic oil or palmers tummy butter at night and palmers stretch mark lotion during the day. I'm always so greasy. ahaha. I just wish the innie would become an outie already!

kiki
<blockquote>Not really. Her mom is about 1.6m but her dad is about 1.8m. She's her dad's height lor. And her older brother is only 1.75m.

I'm afraid of having too big a baby... I'm only 1.56m and relatively small-frame. I worry if my baby's too big, I'll need to go under the knife.
sad.gif
</blockquote>

Halo gals! Hvnt been posting for some time.. busy.. just got time to go facebk awhile during lunch n read the posts here.. hope everyone is doing well.. hehe .. I can feel my appetite increasing! So happy
happy.gif

Rach.. finally I had my Mac for lunch just now! Hahaha so yummy
happy.gif

New mtb.. yougurt cant take daily ma? I took quite frequently ley.. def more than once a wk lo.. n yakult too.. shld be ok rite? or too cooling?

Durians.. the previous check up when my weight wasn’t gaining.. my gynae asked me to eat durian to ‘bu’ the body.. so I guess durian should be good for us but of cos everything in moderate cos sugar content in durian is very high I believe… even for the bitter taste type

Robinson sales.. ya.. heard from frien lots of gd deals for bb products.. too bad I got no robinson card..

MarieE..

Have added u in the list but u're named as MarieE instead of blendedbaby cos u are known as MarieE here in the thread. Hope u dun mind..
happy.gif

<font face="Comic sans ms">Went out to buy 6 duriasn for $20.00 &amp; jus had 22 seeds for lunch. Very satisfied now... told my helper to keep e rest in e freezer for me to eat later.

<font color="0000ff">Kiki,

U mean e make-shift durian store near e kiosk? So far my experience w them has been quite ok, only once was bad.

Jus now e guy actaully ask me to go back tonite cuz e durian now only so so, nite one will b better, gd for preggie woman. But I cannot wait so jus take watever he hv. Didn't even choose, since I duno how. Just tell him I wan bitter ones.. so far all those I ate are within my expectation.

I usually do spree from drugstore.com(desitin cream &amp; vitamins), Jshoppers.com, Old Navy/Gap, babymallonline.com etc. Will keep u update when I do my next spree
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">nongning,

Durian will make a baby BIG... @ least it works for my #1 DD. She was underweight @ 20wks den by 30 wks, she's overweight, all thanks to e durian mummy ate
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Mamato6Js,

Wow..3.9kg.. scary leh. I oredi had to choose between induce/c-section when my DD weighed 2.6kg @ 34wks. Praise e lord, she decided to come out herself @ 35wk, weighing 2.8kg.. How u manage to carry him to full-term &amp; deliver w/o painkiller??? Salute lor</font></font>

Hi Mummies..

<font size="+2">Latest Update!</font>
Do inform me of any updates or amendments.

If you would like to be added in the list.
Please update me with your details as follows:-

Mummy's Nick: <font color="0000ff">Nick in Motherhood forum?</font>
Status : <font color="0000ff">SAHM/ SAHMTB/ FTWM/ FTWMTB/ PTWM/ PTWMTB?</font>
EDD : <font color="0000ff">Current EDD?</font>
BB# : <font color="0000ff">Expecting BB#?</font>
BB's Gender : <font color="0000ff">TBC/ Prince/ Princess?</font>
BB's Name : <font color="0000ff">Bb's name if any so far?</font>
Gynae : <font color="0000ff">Name of Gynae?</font>
Hospital : <font color="0000ff">Which hospital will you be having your bb?</font>

<u>(STATUS)</u>
If you <u>ARE</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHMTB: Stay At Home Mum To Be
FTWMTB: Full-Time Working Mum To Be
PTWMTB: Part-Time Working Mum To Be

If you are <u>NOT</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHM: Stay At Home Mum
FTWM: Full-Time Working Mum
PTWM: Part-Time Working Mum

<font size="+2"><font color="119911">Total # of Mums &amp; Mums-to-be: 70</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Princes: 28</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Princesses: 20</font></font>
<font size="+1">TBC: 24</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>BB's Gender</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelled</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Keegan</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bendemeer </TD></TR><TR><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SG/France </TD></TR><TR><TD>Myfavchoco</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Kriden</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>marieE</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Heng T.L.</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jiahui</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddtan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggymoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitey</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheerybabe</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>funny76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryn Toh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>Ryan/ Chloe</TD><TD>John Yam</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline Lee</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sotong80</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Delfine</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dorit Behrens</TD><TD>MMH</TD><TD>Hannover </TD></TR><TR><TD>joopz</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kam</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamijoan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huichern</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenifur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jedidiah</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kongfoo</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.W. Lee</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>rach</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Rayanne</TD><TD>Koh C.H.</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>waiwai</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casandra</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Arijit Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlyn</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roqual</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helena</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Alice Chan</TD><TD>Union</TD><TD>Hong Kong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixlb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Dr Yu</TD><TD>Amcare</TD><TD>Beijing </TD></TR><TR><TD>mamato6</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>6</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Upp. East Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>tasha</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>girlygirly</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>4</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>H.K. Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happykae</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>leejeslyn</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiddo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>susanna low</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Edwin Thia</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>estergal</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>NLP</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>M. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pamelia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessxiaomei</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.M. Heng</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>nan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.B. Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Midori.P</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.C. Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>milkyway</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>nongning</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jaydon</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Squirrel1818</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Elias Road </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine Goh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiki</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Y.C. Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenlim777</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felibaba</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Camomile3</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marine Parade </TD></TR><TR><TD>chewy</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>michelle</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A/ Glen E</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sandwich</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dover </TD></TR><TR><TD>ArtNutz</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>lil_jade</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purpleclouds</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wifey</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetsweetie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>New MTB</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystle </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Han Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huishan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiwi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>cho</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>kang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandrake</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Early Sept</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thank U!
happy.gif

Mama6Js

Wow, 3.9kg. think i will faint lor. Will scream for epidural haha

New Mtbs
Me too small frame. Think i will try to eat durian. I scared bb too big.But thinking about durian makes me drool haha

Yakult u take daily or weekly. Think weekly sure won't help me go lor. I used to go daily lah

jenifur> hehe.. good good. i'm reading the book for the 2nd time.. we are reading a few pages every nite together...
HB will read out and i'll look at the words he read...
happy.gif

u not working one ah??? next time coming Chong Pang can meet la.. if i'm home...
I stay opposite Chong Pang nia..
happy.gif

22 seeds od durian??? OMG!!!!!!! thats a lot!!!!!!! i never eat more than 10 in one go in my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh!!!

hahahha. tonite??? then i go buy later..the shop is like 200m from my place????????? haahahahaa.. :p
mama6 had all painless deliveries just like the boook says...
happy.gif

cloudme> really???????????? tot she said she didnt rush to marry coz of kids??? hahahahhaa.. so its still the baby that they are marrying so fast..
no wonder i tot she does look fatter..... and wonder why she didnt lose weight for wedding...

Huishan> what kind of prune juice u drink??

Ling> i had about 6-8images.. its printed out from printer kind... 6 in a A4 page...
it was sent to the gynae..and i took it from the gynae when i went for the next visit which is 1 week later...
but very blur also.. not very clear....

kiki> got many stalls leh.. which durian stall u went to?? hehehehe... i buy one not bad leh...

Kat> hahaha... good good.. i had Mac twice liaoz.. in the last 2 days.. hahaha.. :p

jenifur,

not sure if we're talking abt the same durian store though. but yes, the store is like make-shift and got alot of durians there. its like at the center...between the coffeeshops and the other side is small shops, further down is the mkt lor.

rach,

chong pang got many stalls? hmm... so far like only see this 1 stall, but its quite big lah. not sure if its 1 stall or like many stalls together. but i always buy the bao cheak ones... imagine, 1 durian my hb pay like 22-25 bucks then like not good. furious man! so blacklisted!!! never going back there again! :p

rach...

Oic.. I tink i got those when i went for my NT scan. Quite blur de.. Guess its too bad for hubby ba.. He wanted to see bb so much but cos of work he cant make it. He has alr missed the NT scan n now the FA scan where there's even more to see. He's pretty upset.. haiz..

kiki... usually i buy the 3 for $20.. sometimes 5 for $20.. good enough.. hahaha.... buy more can bargain somemore.. hahhhahaha.. we once got like 50% discount... hehehee.. :p

Heh.

Durians Durians And More Durians!

I Wanna Eat So Many Things! I Wanna Eat Durians.. ( 1st Priority! )Puffs Or Freshhh... Chee Kuey ( With Alot of Chai Pok!!! ) ... The Rest... Not So Important...

Heh Heh

haha i dare not eat durians leh, i scared put on too much weight and baby overweight!!

jennifur
salute u lor! can eat 22 seeds in one seating. if i eat that much i can skip whole day meal already! i also like the bitter type.

yah my #3 is very big but ironically now he is the skinniest among his siblings. actually ur gal weight at 35 weeks quite big hor. my frd gave birth at 35 weeks her baby only 2.4kg. my #3 was a 39 weeker baby.

Hi Ladies,

its been awhile eh.. =) I just came back from my FA Scan at NUH.. it's damn strict just to get in there..due to the Swine Flu thingy.. but heng it was quite fast at the ADC side..

Ling
Mine's a Princess.. can update for me le. Thanks~

Delfine
I nv go bird park eh.. tts y! hahahaha but all's well for baby Chloe.. her organs n everything.

marieE,

ahaha.. whine more to your hb! when pregnant got privileges one :p that time i keep whinning no good durians feel very pek chek, my hb specially went goodwood park, brought back so many durian pastries let me eat until happy.

sheryn,

great to hear everythings fine with the detailed scan. mine is due in a 3wks i think... praying hard that all will be well for my little one.

Back