(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

hi huishan,
i just replied through sms. Cant make it for lunch today. we'll arrange again.
happy.gif

milkyway/ girly...

Thanks! Ya.. As far as bb & myself is concern, that one mth of proper confinemt is really needed. I need to nurture my health back cos I may have lost alot during pregnancy and aft labour. I also wanna learn from the pro on the do's n dont's, the how to's and what if's.

so I shouldnt feel bad ya? heez

ling,
congrats on ur succeed in getting CL. now got to be conscious when u choosing CL lioa..

gamblers will not short of fren one, cuz all gamblers kaki mah. hahaaaa

flower> wah.. u so on.. heheh. i only went swimming on Thur.. Did 10 slow laps... hahaha.. nice..
I used to swim 30 laps each time i go swimming.. but now cannot la....
I swim 10 laps feel enough liaoz.. hahahaha.. but i went at 12.30pm..
super hot! hahaa.. and my nose peeling abit now.. hahahaha.. :p

Crying> I tend to cry after a nightmare or dream nowadays... This morning i was in the dream.. so real...
and i was crying at the end of the dream.. suddenly.. i feel myself crying also...and then i started sobbing..
HB got a shock.. he woke up and asked me what happened? am i feeling uncomfortable or anything?
Hhahaha.. coz in the dream he left me alone after scolding me.. so i felt so useless trying to get something done...
And i couldnt.. so i scolded him for scolding me and leaving me alone...
hahaha.. it was so funny.. he was half awake and wondered when he scolded me... and he keep saying, I'm beside u now.. dun cry... hush hush..
hahah.. :p

cho> wah.. u swim 15 laps.. hehehe.. good good... i go at 12.30pm.. no swimmers leh... hahah..
A few guys here and there.. hehe.. thats all.. but HB was with me.. so very safe..
happy.gif

Yah.. legs felt tired after coming out of the pool... but dun have aches after that.. i think we dun really kick that hard la...
dun dare to also.. as long as can glide to the other end ok liaoz... :p

jenifur> i agree with what u said on forming perfect body.. just that the scan is just to know how and what progress my baby is...
not to decide if want to keep or not..
happy.gif

Hhahahaa... you read "Supernatural ChildBirth"?? Go get it and read la.. it's good..
happy.gif

Hahaha.. its good to have a spiritual HB.. just that you both need to pray abt it together and he should give u space to grow as well..
Faith cannot be imposed.. it has to be built on..
happy.gif

Ling> you are Christian as well? hehe..
happy.gif

Yah.. i heard the story too.. Sometimes.. we try to be God and do silly things.. hahahaha... :p

sandwich> how come u can buy old flat and new flat at the same time????? ur new flat is condo huh???
sorry.. STM.. hahha. :p

milkyway> Let me know if u are meeting in advance...
happy.gif
I can join u all too.. Golden Shoe Market?? I wanna eat Nasi Lemak!! ahhaa..

Huishan> be default, PM is not accepted.. we need to go to preferences and profile to either check or uncheck a box.. i cant rem is which..
happy.gif

rach,
sure.. but when i buy from GS, i'll tabao.. super duper hot to eat there.. but okie if it's once in a while.

rach and huishan, shall we fixed a date for next wk lunch? i'm fine from Mon-Thurs. will be on leave on Fri for my detailed scan...

milkyway> i'm really fine with anyday.. just need to let me know in advance.. 30th April i've got lunch appt.. so i cant.. other days i'm fine for now..
happy.gif

hello!

Long time didn't come in forum cannot catch up with you all already.
sad.gif

Anybody got the "nesting instinct" and bought many many things already?????

I haven't start any. :x

hi milkyway n rach, thurs is my detailed scan. so can meet mon, tues or wed.

ya i also seldom eat at GS.will tabao. weather super hot.

so let me know too.....my lunch is between 1pm to 2pm.

huishan and rach,
how abt Mon 4th May then? we'll meet at 1pm. Shall we go somewhere with aircon? was thinking about Chervon house basement - select, korean, mos? any other suggestions? I can go earlier to get seats since 1pm is peak.

Anyone else can join?

huishan, u have quite a late lunch hr hor.. my lunch is quite flex.. normally i go out at 11.45 to tabao.. :p

Rach, pm u my mobile.

ok set. mon 4th may..... i can try leave ard 1245 or earlier. depends whether i busy on that day and also my boss....

thanks milky for chopping the seats. i dun mind the korean food....anw select or mos also can. the jap food no longer there.

hi all, long time no log in..

think something wrong with my brain, i count things wrongly, listen instruction wrongly, read wrongly... is it because i get pregnant again too soon? my #1 is 10-month old this week

Hi Mummies..

<font size="+2">Latest Update!</font>
Do inform me of any updates or amendments.

If you would like to be added in the list.
Please update me with your details as follows:-

Mummy's Nick: <font color="0000ff">Nick in Motherhood forum?</font>
Status : <font color="0000ff">SAHM/ SAHMTB/ FTWM/ FTWMTB/ PTWM/ PTWMTB?</font>
EDD : <font color="0000ff">Current EDD?</font>
BB# : <font color="0000ff">Expecting BB#?</font>
BB's Gender : <font color="0000ff">TBC/ Prince/ Princess?</font>
BB's Name : <font color="0000ff">Bb's name if any so far?</font>
Gynae : <font color="0000ff">Name of Gynae?</font>
Hospital : <font color="0000ff">Which hospital will you be having your bb?</font>

<u>(STATUS)</u>
If you <u>ARE</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHMTB: Stay At Home Mum To Be
FTWMTB: Full-Time Working Mum To Be
PTWMTB: Part-Time Working Mum To Be

If you are <u>NOT</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHM: Stay At Home Mum
FTWM: Full-Time Working Mum
PTWM: Part-Time Working Mum

<font size="+2"><font color="119911">Total # of Mums &amp; Mums-to-be: 66</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Princes: 23</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Princesses: 17</font></font>
<font size="+1">TBC: 28</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>BB's Gender</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelled</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Keegan</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bendemeer </TD></TR><TR><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SG/France </TD></TR><TR><TD>Myfavchoco</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Kriden</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Heng T.L.</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jiahui</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddtan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggymoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitey</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheerybabe</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>funny76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryn Toh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>Ryan/ Chloe</TD><TD>John Yam</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline Lee</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sotong80</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Delfine</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dorit Behrens</TD><TD>MMH</TD><TD>Hannover </TD></TR><TR><TD>joopz</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kam</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamijoan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>mybb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenifur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kongfoo</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.W. Lee</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>rach</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Rayanne</TD><TD>Koh C.H.</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>waiwai</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casandra</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Arijit Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roqual</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helena</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Alice Chan</TD><TD>Union</TD><TD>Hong Kong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixlb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Dr Yu</TD><TD>Amcare</TD><TD>Beijing </TD></TR><TR><TD>mamato6</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>6</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Upp. East Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>tasha</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>girlygirly</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>4</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>H.K. Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happykae</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>leejeslyn</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiddo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>susanna low</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Edwin Thia</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>NLP</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>M. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pamelia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessxiaomei</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.M. Heng</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>nan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.B. Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Midori.P</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.C. Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>milkyway</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>nongning</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jaydon</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Squirrel1818</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Elias Road </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine Goh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiki</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Y.C. Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenlim777</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felibaba</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Camomile3</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marine Parade </TD></TR><TR><TD>chewy</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>michelle</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A/ Glen E</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sandwich</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dover </TD></TR><TR><TD>ArtNutz</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>lil_jade</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purpleclouds</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wifey</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetsweetie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>New MTB</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystle </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Han Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huishan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiwi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>cho</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>kang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandrake</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Early Sept</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thank U!
happy.gif

<font face="Comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">I'm back from my gynae appt. BB confirmed to be boy then he weighs 371g now. Everything is well
happy.gif

Guess e formula didn't work for me. My #1 DD was v upset. She had change her mind bout wanting a DiDi. She has just ORDERED a mei mei from Jesus &amp; my tummy.

Now "debating" w DH bout e name. He wants Joachim but I prefer either Jeriah, Jedaiah or Jeriel</font></font>

<font face="Comic sans ms"><font color="aa00aa">Ling,

Congratulation!!! Glad u got yr wish to hv confinement nanny. Dun feel bad ya... it's all for yr BB &amp; yrself.. It might be better for yr MIL not to do confinement for u lah, deprive her e time to go gamble
happy.gif
</font></font>

<center>
2395580.jpg
</center>

rach,
i swim in the evening, usually after 7pm la. i cant stand hot la.

usually triceps will ache only..

i hope i can maintain my swimming schedule. u swim during lunch time with your hubby la, soo good.

today wen for chiropadic, from the finding, my pelvic one up one down. my tail bone slanded to the right. which cause the compress and burge disc.

he adjusted every spine, except the tail bone as im preggie and tail bone is near the placenta .

Jenifur,
do you have to pay separately for your detail scan? i wonder what make the hesitation..

Glad u noe ur bb gender lioa.Cheers!

i always get question from ppl, "WAT UR BB GENDER" til i quite piss leh, i duno why.

flower4,
if you're pissed whenever someone asks you that, just say i'm not planning to find out. i said this for my entire first preg, even though i already know the gender. hahaa, quite funny to hear my friends speculate abt the gender.

rach,
i bought old flat after hdb announced that the estate is affected by the selective en bloc scheme (SERS). old flat is 27 year old 3 room flat in dover. new flat is brand new 5 room flat in another part of dover. hdb is going to demolish the area where all our old flats stood and moving all the families over to the new flats. when i bought the old flat, i had full knowledge that the flat i bought will be demolished and compensated. also, when i finished the old flat's paperwork, it was just in time for the new flat's paperwork (signing for a unit, deciding on house loan options etc)

Hi all,

Morning... there'll b a mini gathering next Mon (4th May) at 1pm, Raffles Place,Chervon House. Will be either Korean or Mos. Budget: around $10.

Who's going: Me, Huishan, Rach.

Do let us know if anyone else can make it. It'll be a short meeting since we have to be back at work by 2pm.

Morning Everyone!!

Went for my detail scan yesterday. We are having another girl !!

DH was disappointed when the gyn told him. Well, i told him, it's his fault not mine. Oh Well, at least DD got what she wanted haha. Okie lah, girl good as they are more sensible. I pray that this bb will be as sweet &amp; adorable like DD
happy.gif

But a part of me still hope that this gyn is wrong. hehe, maybe having a boy will make DH even more tight down to me &amp; the children.

My Gyn mentioned that i gain 4kg instead of 2kg but it's ok as i'm not overweight. So think got to slow down &amp; watch what i eat liao :p

Bb weight is about 380g++ They clinic even gave us a DVD copy of the detailed scan. Show it to DD when she got home. She was so excited haha, so cute to see the look on her face.
happy.gif

By the way, i tend to leak urine(sori!) whenever i cough or sneeze. Think the pelvic muscle abit loose plus this is my # 2. Now doing pelvic exercise to tighten it.

Anyone here have this problem ?

huichern..

How come got DVD de? I also want a DVD for my detailed scan leh.. Hubby is unable to accompany me to the detailed scan as he's not in sg. How can I get a copy of it too?

Ling

I also quite surprise they give DVD. Maybe included in the price which we dunno. Last time they don't give leh . Cos i'm using the same gyn

huichern..

is your detailed scan done at your gynae's clinic itself or at a hospital? I also wana request for one leh.. dun mind paying more..

hui chern / Ling:

I also got a CD for my details scan. Got 1 for my #1 also. I did mine at TMC, not my gynae's clinic, but that gynae and my gynae under the same cluster. Yes, it's very nice to have a copy of the images burned on CD.

Hi Ling,

I'm new here! Can you add me into the list? Thanks and take care...

Mummy's Nick: esthergal
EDD : 16 Sept 09
BB# : 1
BB's Gender : Prince
BB's Name : TBC
Gynae : Benjamin Tham
Hospital : KKH

(STATUS)
If you ARE a 1st time mummy:-
SAHMTB: Stay At Home Mum To Be
FTWMTB: Full-Time Working Mum To Be
PTWMTB: Part-Time Working Mum To Be

hello mummies.. im new here.. may i know if anyone here know how to cure anmiotic fluid? doc say mine very low.. EDD will be on 11.09.09..

Hi Jenifur, Huichern and Jeslyn!
Congrats upon knowing the gender!!

Ling,
Hope you are feeling better. Good that you manage to assert yourself, then your MIL won't think that you are always so nice to bully..
happy.gif
Positive thoughts ok?!

Jenifur,
Ask you a few questions ah.. since you are an 'old bird' already
happy.gif
Would you rather buy baby t-shirts or baby bodies/onesies? Or is it good to have a mix of the two? Then would you get rompers or just pants? I'm very confused as to the advantages or disadvantages of these clothing items.. HELP! Thanks a lot!

delfine,
for my case, i skipped onesies during the first 7-10 days when the umbilical plug's still protruding out.

from the second week onwards, i preferred to use onesies and pants whenever we're out cos onesies stay snug and tucked in esp for babies who move around a lot.

the only times when i preferred top and bottom ensembles were on sick days when bb puke a lot/poo a lot. for the former case, can keep changing the top and leave the bottom intact. for latter case can just change the bottom and leave the top intact.

oh, there are some fussy babies who will never stay still when you change them. so for these babies, easier to get them to wear a (no buttons, no snaps type) t-shirt then try to get them to lie down nicely to snap their onsies shut.

peanutbutter,

Hey thanks! So it's basically a matter of preference of the baby. So it's probably good to get a mix of the both just in case. Then rompers and pants are probably also a matter of choice?? How many tops would you say we need in the beginning?

flower> haha.. it was an impromptu decision to swim last thur.. woke up.. felt like going.. and off we went! hahahahha.. :p

wah...the spine can be adjusted ah???

sandwich> wah... how come already announce en bloc the old owner still wanna sell?? isnt it better to wait for en bloc?? more price rite??
hehe.. :p
ooh.. so.. it was a kind of auto transfer to the new flat kind.. okok.. i roughly get the idea liaoz....

Chern> oohhh... looks like the formula dont work for u too... i calculated a boy.. hehehe.. :p

kam> i did mine at TMC.. but no CD leh.. do u have to pay extra???
I only have the hard copy printed out..thats all..

delfine,
yes i think you should get a mix of both. onesies aside, i've got about 10 pieces of newborn size tops, then about 10 pieces of 3-6 months tops for a start. mine regurgitated a lot of milk when he was younger, so we do our laundry daily and just about survive on that amount of clothes (didn't have a dryer).

rach,
there were quite a number of sales after the en bloc announcement actually. i went to view 10 prospective flats within a 5 block radius in that weekend before i settled on the one i got. my housing agent alone processed at least 2 other cases besides ours. for my seller, they were an old couple with a grown up daughter. they wanted to sell in 2005 to move closer to their daughter's workplace in the north. they felt that they were still healthy to move/renovate then. they didn't want to wait for another 5 years just in case they grow sickly. the en bloc announcement is a very sad thing for a lot of the older folks in the estate.

Ling

The scan was done at my gyn clinic

Rach

Duuno leh, at first during the scan i thought i saw something sticking out. But then the gyn scan from the backside up or whatever angle. He say it's a girl hehe

Rach,

Like I mentioned, I didn't do it at Level 4 at the Diagnostic Imaging Centre. I did it at Level 1. I didn't pay extra, it's $180 before GST, didn't get any print out though, just the report and the CD.

sandwich> hahaha.. okie.. so u kio tio loh...
happy.gif

Chern> hehhe.. okie.. pray that the gyn see wrongly la.. hahahhahaha.. :p

kam> Mmmm.. i wonder how come at level 1 got CD de.. heehe.. :p

ahh.. such a nice weather... why am i still in office slogging... :p how i wish i'm lying on my bed lazing... i can hardly keep my eyes open now!!!

rach,
it's been quite quiet since sat lor... wonder where's everyone else?

i'm really dozing off already... lucky boss is on urgent leave today and tmr.. no one to chase after me for report.. keke

Back