(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

sonnigs> yes thats why i keep remind myself when im abt to explode that BB doesnt know he is making mummy angry & no pt scolding him.

Rach> no la just curious abt next yr design. i only have 1 baby :p. i like the chilichocolate!!! ha then sandwich will ask why my boy in red, hankie in pink and carrier also red. actually my stroller is orangish red :p i just feel that its a more neutral color and can use for both girl and boy.

Steph> happy for u!!!
happy.gif

hah. as expected. my boy woke up at 4+am to disturb me. gave him a good scolding, sayang him, leave him to cry n fall back asleep himelf. he kick n kick until 5+ i buai tahan, feed him some milk, den he fall back asleep. juz now we both ko-ed from 8+am till 11+am. lol.

steph> hehe. so happy tat ur communication is working
happy.gif
yeah. i oso hope 3mths or even 3yrs down de road, ur hubby will remain like this
happy.gif

lg mat> gees. hubby's colleague say she bought 2 lg mat. one at 120, de other at 180 earlier this yr cos there was a promo. will check with her again on which website she got de promo from. really faint if its de same world of korea, cos dey not having promo now.

rach> too bad. i juz got 6 leggings from another bp. oso is 3 for 13bucks. but nice n useful. at least no need keep picking bb's blanket up from his kicking. 3 for 13bucks very cheap liao =p

Hi gals

Check this out!

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Portable UV Steriliser for your bottle, teats and pacifiers</font></font>

<u>Features:</u>
- Eliminates up to 99% of harmful germs on bottles, teats and pacifiers.
- Safe to use, clinically tested, environmentally friendly UV technology
- Easy to use and quick to sanitise- in about 7 minutes
- Portable &amp; Compact - ideal sanitisation for parents and babies on the go (e.g. shopping, visiting, travelling)
- Sanitise most common bottles, teats &amp; pacifiers (e.g. Avent, Dr Brown's, NUK, MAM, etc)
- Operates with only 2 x AAA (1.5V) batteries
- Only available in green

<u>How Does it Work?</u>
The word's first patented UV/Ozone (O3) lamp has dual mechanism technology. Ultraviolet emitted rays and activated ozone combine to kill germs and bacteria.

The UV rays penetrate and attack their DNA, resulting in their termination.

Ozone, one of the most powerful disinfectants in the world, kills the germs by rupturing the cell wall and attacking the nucleus.

3293086.jpg

<font color="9264ff00"> mamato6Js</font> - Thanks! My kids except #3 are fat loh.. hahahah

yeh.. I got "new" hubby so happy.. lol

<font color="9264ff00"> Mel</font> - Yeh.. it was a pleasure talking to you too
happy.gif
and I finally got to meet Mikayla
happy.gif
Pretty Girl

Hahah so next time bring him out again k? heheh Dejavu... lol

<font color="0077aa">rach</font>
im interested in the leg warmers
is it all in 100% cotton material?

playmats... too exp.. sure bombard by hubb why do we need to buy now...

Michelle, Rach, no details on the mat yet leh. Anyway, I have also written to them so waiting for replies. I think their selection of mats is not as extensive as WOK and SSW.

Anyway, just in case I miss out someone, besides the below, who has sent their orders to me?

1. michelle
2. stephanie goh
3. Jul
4. kiki

Pls check your mailbox in 5 mins time. I will send you PM.

nice meeting pretty mummies and cute bb @ compass point yday .. do add me in FB [email protected] ;)

really bad at remembering names/faces, can only recall rach, waiwai, bernice, itsy, stephanie, angel, jiahui :|

din hv a chance to log in till now, cranky bb and silly mummy .. bb was crying n i cant recall when was her last feeding, so offered breast again. When she was done n looked half asleep, i put her on bed and continued w my hse work

5 min later, went n check bb .. oh my~ her chin was covered in 'snow flakes', her hair was wet, clothes was wet, my bed wet also :|

Rach me interested in leg warmer .. A17 &amp; A26
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

I have start to work this week.

I need your advise

i work from 9-5pm , should I pump in office once only? Like during lunch time at1pm, and go home at 5pm reached home at 6pm to pump? Or pump in office twice 1pm &amp; 4pm but 5pm I ned to go home already…

BBQ - Thanks Thanks...

*choked* My hubby looks like Teenager? heahahah he will be sooooo happy when he hears this.. he's already 31 years old loh.. hahahah

Itsy:
i'm interested in the flea market!! many bb gal dress to sell off since my #2 is boy. count me in

Ling:
happy bdae!!
happy.gif

Mel:
didn't manage to chat with u as need to go off. hope to see u in our next gathering

<font color="dc143c">Michelle</font>
i got the price for the leggings liaoz.. its cheaper than 3 for $10..
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c">LEG WARMERS</font>
MUMMIESSS, anyone wanan share???? PM me if u are keen...then we order from BP in bulk.. i'm sure can get an even lower price than what she quote me now..
if i have 20 or more....

1. cutedevil - A17, A26
2. Jess -

ahh. i havent decide what i want..all so pretty!!! ehhehee... :p

<font color="dc143c">Jess</font>
material wise, pls ask the seller direct... i'm must trying to get a better bargain here.. hehehe.. :p
I prob just want 3 pcs.. so if we can get more..then we bargain for better price.
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c"> cutedevil</font>
okokie... i shall do up a list. hehehe... :p

See, see, Rach is the lobang queen lar !!!! Too bad I have already bought the leg warmers. Er...by the way, not sure if it will look a bit gay on boys ? hmmm...

<font color="dc143c">bbq</font>
dun think will look gay.. u can see the pics in the link...look ok la..
happy.gif

actually.. anyone could have jsut emailed the seller separately..
happy.gif

nobody bothered to do so only...

i see.. i want to buy.. then i ask...
happy.gif

simple as that.!
happy.gif

Ahhh.. now she tell me.. if >50, the price is even better!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif

So so so....

Leg warmers.... anyone????

jess> juz tell ur hubby sooner or later need to buy. so might as well buy now =p

bbq98> keke. nvm. think i decided on Parklon Green - Yellow Bear School Bus 2100*1400*15 at 155 (zipper bag) from koreacraze =p

but seriously i like de jurassic village design from wok. but since no stock liao, den keke. save de 100bucks =p

no la. de leg warmers look ok on boy boy. i bought a combi one. grey n white, so nice n matching on his grey red babybjorn baby carrier. so many pple turn n play with my bb. make hubby so happy. like he attracted alot of attention -_-"

leg warmers> dey are really useful la. yesterday bring bb to ikea, so cold, den let him use de leg warmer, this way no need think of how to cover blanket when hubby carries him in de babybjorn n oso no need to keep covering blanket for him when he kicks it off when in de stroller =p

rach> wah. dat's a good deal. but nvm la. since i got it earlier. haha. u let me know de final price. if cheap i dun mind getting more. cos really useful. cos i wash it everytime he wears it out. dun mind getting more. since can wear for a long time =p anyway most of de designs i bought, dis bp dun haf. so dun feel so lugi =x

haha. now i m tempted to buy de bigblocks. pestering hubby now. but this one cannot buy so soon. cos bb definitely wun be using now. maybe nxt yr =p

rach:
I also want the leg warmers. Pre-order can order or not? Or you all looking at ready stock only?

<font color="0077aa">Happy Birthday Ling!</font>

Jess, tell your husband the mat is like LV bags - price increases every year. :p I am wondering if the prices will drop if Korea won crashes!!

Michelle, if you have decided, get it soon because Koreacraze says stock is running out fast. I also like the jurassic ones but too big for my tiny house. It seems to be very popular that the next shipment has already been taken up.

<font color="dc143c">momoteh</font>
can... ready stocks or pre order also can.. i'm asking her how long for preorder to arrive..
but she did mention will arrive with her next BP batch... so... should be fast.. the most 1-2 weeks time..
next gathering is 8 dec likely.. i can distribute then..
she stay pretty near me.. i can ask my dad send me there.. hehehe.....

bbq98> keke. actually de price of de mat drops every yr if i m not wrong. haha. n price of LV bag only goes up when u buy fr shop. if buy from pple, price drops drastically =x if i tell my hubby tat. he ask me to try selling my LV bag n c wat money i can get -_-

ya. i ordered fr koreacraze already. waiting for them confirm de order den i trf de money =p

*Steph*

So NICEZZ ur quan jia fu! I haven't gt chance to take my latest quan jia fu leh...It's always daddy wif the kids or mommy wif the kids coz one of us has to take the pic. Juz nw went out to eat, wanna ask the waitress to take for us bt bb ZZZing...

Glad everything turns out well for u nw...like i said before, men r like electrical appliances lor...no such thing as total AUTO. somehw haf to press the 'ON' button 1st to start them moving...u pressed the correct button to get him moved. Hope he'll keep it up this way nw on, always and forever!

Ur hub so young! younger than me and papa to 4 oredi!!

Michelle, branded bags have no resale value but if you get from boutique, the prices only up no down even when Euro depreciates.

ling,
happy birthday! glad you have your gal to celebrate with you even if hubby is not around.

bbq98,
i think for babies/toddlers, they can't look very gay. they'll just look cute?? my toddler boy loves pink and purple. hahaa.

rachel,
i sent you an email with the designs i am interested in.

girly,
i'm always endeavoring to take nice quan jia fu. but haven't took one that i really really like. you/steph/sonnig/mamato6Js have to prep so many people together before you can take a nice shot!

<font color="dc143c">Pam</font>
noted..

<font color="dc143c">sandwich</font>
okie.. will check...

Wah lao... majiam i doing BP like that..
please PM me or sms me hor.. i dun wanan get banned!!!

Rach

PM u le on the leg warmer. =) gam xia
If i managed to get the pram by the ICB gathering den i go k. my ">5kg rice sack" too heavy liao. cannot eat in peace.. he became so yang oh nowadays!

*sandwich*

I LUV pink and purple too! tot boys usually likes blue yellow kind of color, haha..ea of my family actually likes a different color. blue for hub, pink n purple for me and eldest girl, #2 likes yellow, #3 likes red. when my #3 was younger, i asked her what is her fave color. Forgetting tat i nv taught her abt colors, she doesn't know red is called red so she replied: I like 'bleeding' color! haha..

ya difficult to take a nice and perfect family shot where everyone is looking str at the cam. one of them, the eyes sure looking other way...

<font color="0000ff">Steph</font> Glad that you have a "brand new" super hubby!! Such a nice family photo, everyone's sooo cheerful....Bliss

<font color="0000ff">Rach</font> I'll PM you my leg warmer orders.

<font color="0000ff">Jen</font> What was the brand of the nipple cream you mentioned when I met you at the carpark? I bathed my baby the second time since she was born! After talking to your hubby, I felt super paiseh...hehehe...he was advising me how to bond with baby while bathing
happy.gif

Have been alone with baby as mum is off to M'sia for a week....my MIM sling is super!!
Went out with baby alone one day, and I sooo had to pee, so I sling her and went to toilet to pee with baby in tow! hahaha...

<font color="dc143c">Leg Warmers</font>
waahhaha... i didnt know response is soo good... i got 30 pairs liaoz..
so we can close shop soon.. hahahha.. :p

<font color="Ff3399">tilsa</font>
Yes.

<font color="ff3399">cindywang</font>
I'm Hokkien and had never heard of "yang oh" until I married my Hubs and MIL was saying how #1 is "yang oh". Then I blur blur there wondering what it meant!

Ohhhh so nice!

i emailed Baby Slings and Carriers on the usage of MIM slings....

as some of u are aware, im still pretty useless with that!

their reply:

Thank you for your email. We only provide in-house troubleshooting and demonstrations for our own customers with the babywearing support card.

We do however, appreciate your honesty in telling us your situation and will be happy to provide a one-off demonstration for you on a regular weekday on a goodwill basis. It will be best to come by tomorrow (26 Nov, Thursday) between 12pm-3pm, or next Thursday (3 Dec) between 12pm- 5pm as I will be in the shop.

SO NICE!!!!

hope i get it right this time!

ling : happy birthday!

shelled, cindy : what's yang oh?

cindy : lol. tell them so many friends came to buy the manduca and sleepy wrap, they SHOULD have an abundance of goodwill! The young guy in the shop showed me how to use the MIM after I bought my sleepywrap, but my boy still hates it. oh well.

michelle : are you sure little boys don't look strange in the leg warmers? I want to buy, but I keep looking at marc's bakbak thighs and thinking... aiyoh, will look girly or not? lolz

<font color="Ff3399">tilsa</font>
Unless you are on medication to treat mastitis, and the medication is not recommended to BF, then there is no problem. In fact, blocked ducts should continue to BF so can clear the ducts! DO try some massage too to help clear.

<font color="ff3399">cindywang</font>
Both of mine also boys, but #1 quite yang oh one lor. Always want hug hug kiss kiss, love here love there. *sigh*

<font color="ff3399">angel</font>
Yang oh = manja = 撒娇 = “teh"
happy.gif

<font face="Comic Sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Paige</font>,

This is the one... but not sure if it's effective for you leh

http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/product/breastfeeding-support/natural-nipple-butter.html

<font color="aa00aa">Angel</font>,

Boyz will not look strange in leg warmers if u buy e rite designs... My #2 wears alot of the leg warmer s. I bot those handmade type for him, now waiting for Jed to wear. I see if I can find 1 pic of my boy in leg warmer for u to see
happy.gif

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34727506</font>

angel:
i'm buying leg warmers for my boy. see the photos in the BP, boys can look stylo with leg warmers too, of course don't choose those girly design lah.

Rach:
thanks for collating. let us know details of payment

cindy:
wat is "yang oh"?

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Angel</font>

Here's my #2 in his leg warmer. Does he look girlish or strange to you
happy.gif
</font>

3294554.jpg

Back