(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs


<font color="Ff0099">bbq98</font>
I never ever bought baby dishwashing detergent leh. Always just used Mama Lemon to wash their bottles and stuff.


<font color="Ff0099">Michelle</font>
Wah, your wet wipes also use damn fast! I'm using for 2 kids, and only use 1 pack every 2wks lor!


<font color="Ff0099">Rach</font>
EBM should be warmed up to ard 40 degrees. Somewhere near human body temperature.
Some of the bottle/food warmers have settings for 40 degrees zhun zhun.
If temperature is any higher, then it will end up killing off the nutrients.
 
milkyway> i have been clusterfeedin my boy since 430pm. he juz refuse to sleep. only sleep when latched on. faint.

sarah> ya lo. cl mentality is not their money -_-

waiwai> huh? like tat my boy total needed for the day is only 480ml? so little??

sinnigt3> i oso like to use cotton wool cos cheap n good, as u say, its chemical free. but i still need at least one wipe per cleaning, to make it cleaner first =p

kiki> huh? poo 3Xs a day only? my boy still poos abt 7-8Xs a day. how big is ur gal?

shelled> wah. 2kids still can 1pack per 2wks? think i need monitor n cut down de nxt time i open a new pack
 
sonnigt3
yah i bottle feed her at 1am now.. already up the amt fr 60ml to 80ml already.. tonite going to try 100ml!! but she still wide awake leh after milk leh.. and keep wanting to eat but of cos i dont feed her after that lah.. drink so much meh? so now my mum keep saying i didnt feed her enuff during the day lor. Sigh.. dont know if i should just pump out and bottle feed in the day also? so frustrating with such comments..
 
*wai wai*

think i overfed my gal oredi??? coz nw she is taking 100ml and 8-9 feeds per 24 hrs. tat means approx 800-900ml.

bt based on calculation 4.2kg (at 1 mths n 5 days) x 120 = 504ml

she has gained 1.6kg fr birth.
 
<font color="ff0000">jenifur></font>
u mean if i take out the milk at 10pm tonite.. it has to be consumed by 10pm tmr nite?????
but few times when my gal crying mad..we gave her the milk which is already warmed but not as warm as other times.. she lao sai leh..
issit the milk too cold??

Wah..thats very attractive price...but the last spree is also US10.99 or US9.99? understand they did increase their price lately..

i have 4 boxes now,,,Mmmm.... can last like very long leh.. hahaha.. when will u have next spree??


<font color="ff0000">Casandra></font>
u asking who?? receive what today?

<font color="ff0000">enxuan></font>
i think abit not enough for ur gal..
my gal is 29days old now..she's been drinking 100ml since 14days?? she's currently 4.6kg..

<font color="ff0000">Michelle></font>
Gina is very small sized..she took L as well..she also has big assets. hehee..
Relax la...send me the order and payment will transfer to a POSB acct. hahhaha...

my girl also been cluster feeding since 6 plus...
i've been typing my replies since 4plus... on and off didnt get to post.. faint...
does ur boy miss the CL?
i wonder if my girl will miss the CL...
she like dun wanan sleep tonite....

<font color="ff0000">Sarah></font>
u confirm want? i go ask her now...

aiyah..she gg thailand 17th....so cannot........


<font color="ff0000">Waiwai></font>
wah...if i use ur formula... then my gal should be drinking only 55ml?? she's drinking 100ml now loh....
cannot be...we give her 60ml in the 2nd week laioz....

<font color="ff0000">kiki></font>
wah.. my girl started with only 1-3 poo..now she has 5-8 poo a day..
is something wrong with her???
she poo so often...even at almost a month old liaoz...

oh..huggies wipes no good??? was told by the sales that its thicker and better..
i yet to use wor...have 12packets...still using Pigeon.... >.<"

cotton balls on 3rd packet. but only used to clean her butt... hahaa...,my CL will use 3 balls per poo..if its a lot..else just use wipes..
and i use abt 3 wipes per poo...

ooh...a few of us here haev wrist pains too.. but i dun think we resort to seeing doc yet.. haha.. but its sure painful..
mostly due to BF strain....

<font color="ff0000">sonnig></font>
wah.... 3 weeks only a quarter packet? best.. i already using the 3rd packet, excluding the J&amp;J frmo hosp...
have a dozen packet of Huggies and half a dozen pigeon wipes left...

<font color="ff0000">shelled></font>
do we use boiling water to warm up the bottle?
or use warm?? but if use warm will take even longer? means gotta change water a few times??
sigh...nobody give food warmer for bb leh.. haha..looks like i gotta go buy liaoz..

got $100 mothercare voucher, $100 Capital land, $100 Carrefour, $230 NTUC....

wonder what to buy at mothercare man....so exp their stuffs....

<font color="ff0000">girly></font>
my girl has gained 1kg since birth... at 29days today...
she drinks 100ml for nite feed at 1-3am (depending what time she wakes up..)

the rest i latch on for 10-15min per latch... so now she cant empty my breasts....
one side takes 4-5hours to be latched...but not empty....

<font color="ff0000">Glamourmom &amp; Pupsik Pouch></font>
anymore orders???
send to me by 10pm yah...
thanks!
happy.gif
 
Each, my bb stops at 70 to 75ml leh.. But I'm feeding her on like a 2 - 2.5 hourly schedule. I latch her on during the day and bottle feed her during night. Maybe tomorrow night I will upp her milk to 80ml for night feed. See how it goes.. I also very tempted to express and bottle feed her exclusively , then can gauge how much she drinks
 
rach> i sent u 2 order form. first one is wrong. see de 2nd one. basically is change white nursing tank to grey w/red ruby nursing tank. thanx =p
 
<font color="ff0099">Michelle</font>
I fold each piece of wet wipe at least 3 times during each use mah. Especially for K, cos his backside so small! I can fold up to 5 times leh.
lame.gif



<font color="ff0099">Rach</font>
Shouldn't put into boiling water. Only warm water.
It's sibei mafan de lah, so you're better off getting a warmer. How come that time Taka bb fair you didn't buy?!


<font color="ff0099">bbq98</font>
I'm using Pigeon bottle/food warmer. What you wanna ask?
 
Harlow!

Just finished pumping. Sigh, so sian. Wash pump set &amp; bottles until my hands itch from bad aczema liao
sad.gif


Can't wait for Sam to start on solids haha.

shelled

Easier time as in just for this BF-ing thing to be over! I think I got short attn span. I get real enthusiastic abt new stuff, then get tired of it &amp; wanna move on to the next 'project' haha
 
Michelle,
you have great idea, about the mytreasurebox thingy... and i dun have to crack my head for halal issue, and i told my hubby, hubby like the idea too. thanks Michelle

another issue, i dun wish to go office b4 my maternity end. sigh. i guess i have no choice but to distribute myself to the colleagues in office hor? sigh leh.. dun wish to think about works still manz.

duno can i send by post :p.. hhahaaa or by courier.. to individual names
happy.gif
 
Hi mummies,

I so happy today.. I didn't feed Jordan (cause went out for a dinner meeting) for 5 hours, when I expressed, I got about 120ml of EBM. (Not sure exact measurements cause using Avent milkbag which I realised that their measurements not accurate.)

Which is a lot for me already... cause if I express every 3 hours or so, I can only get about 60-80ml only...

I haven't been expressing for the past few days cause I always direct latch on or feed baby EBM that I expressed and froze last week so dunno how's my supply now but haven't been feeding Jordan FM for the past few days!!!

I'm so happy... I know I'm not "there" yet but I'm confident that I can succeed soon...
happy.gif
 
Been really busy attending to BB fussing alot and am really sleep deprived as she was up from 1am - 7am last night.

Just finished reading the posts... and what I have to ask/say...

My BB is 2 weeks,6 days old.

Diapers- Seems like all your usages on diapers are quite high... For me, Apart from using the leftover Fitti from the hospital, I've used up 1 pack of 52pc Fitti NB, and another pkt( 1/2 used ) So, does this mean my girl not pooing, peeing enough?

Baby wipes- Finished using up the hospitals baby wipes. Used up a pkt of 82pc Pigeon wipes and am into my 2nd one... Moderately used? I don't use cotton balls though... It's a tad tedious to keep going out for water to wet the balls?

Detergent - Using none that is meant for BB's.. I think using abit is enough? Important part is in the rinsing... My MIL washes BB's clothes for me, I wash the bottles with just a drop of mama lemon, Then I sterilise...

BM - I've decided to pump every 3-4 hrs when I can... I yield 70-80ml for both sides.. I think it's quite bad!!! I've been pumping on 5-6hrs intervals when my boobs are almost as hard as rocks. And on mornings, (IF I'm well rested) I can get close to or 150ml. Should I be taking supplements to boost my supply? I'm worried because I will be going back to work end of this month and I wanna make sure there is enough for my MIL to feed her when I am not around... >.< She is now drinking 75ml about 6-7 times a day. And also because My HB spent like ALOT on storage cups, bottles ( Because I'm an environmental freak and I don't wanna use the milk bags ) I've got 20 Avent storage cups to store EBM in the freezer and 5 Medela bottles to rotate to keep the milk she'll be drinking in the day after I express. I personally feel the Avent Storage cups are so cool! We can use a pencil to write the dates and whatever on it... Store it in the freezer... And when you wanna use it.. Take it out to thaw, place on the adapter and feed from it direct! I think it'll save my MIL a lot of trouble. ( And save the earth too! ) =3

Pimples - I think my BB has them now... Red dots and a few with pus? ( Just like pimples ) They'll go away right? The web says not to apply anything on them... I'm worried they'd stay for her 1 mth! How to face people?

Jaundice - Has ginger got anything to do with Jaundice? My MIL uses alot of ginger in everything she cooks for me... My girl does seem still a little yellow to me... She keeps me up at night and I oversleep at times... (Because she sleeps in the morning!!!) So I will miss the before 10am sun!

Pouch - My Pouch is M size... And I'm wondering is she too small for this pouch... Lots of excess cloth...XD But what's important now is... My hands are free and she's keeping quiet in there!!! WEE!!!!~~~

Am currently awake taking the 1st "Night shift" So my hubs will take the 2nd "Night shift" IF she wakes up later... X3
 
<font color="Ff0099">Re: Electric pump (Ameda Lactaline) – HELP!</font>

Ok, now time for all of you to help me out hor.
biggrin.gif

I just got my pump, and gave it a test run, and these are my qns:

1) The silicone diaphragm can be sterilised or not? I use steam steriliser on it once liao.
But I notice the instruction manual says to just "wash in warm soapy water". It feels damn fragile to me lor. Steam it will melt not?!

2) When my milk letdown, the BM just "kenna stuck" inside the flange and doesn't drip into the bottle fast enough!!
End up the milk splash back onto my nipple during each suction. How?!?

What I did just now was to unscrew the bottle a little so the air vacuum will suck the BM into the bottle instead of all kenna stuck in the flange.
Like that correct or not? Or will it affect the suction power?


Thanks in advance!!
I'm such a n00b at pumping.
sad.gif
 
<font color="ff0000">Michelle></font>
haa... i think my girl started to miss my CL already..
coz i told her yest morning that CL going back today...need to prepare her mentally ma...
else she suddenly realise one person missing...and cry like mad then i siaoz..
then last nite CL also told her she's leaving today....
and last nite she been fussing the whole day...cry until very very cham..
this has not happened for a long long time...
and we tried everything...and we all tried holding her...she just keep crying..
my intuition is she miss CL la....
and we got a hard time putting her to sleep...and thats why i didnt get to come in at all till now...

<font color="ff0000">shelled></font>
aiyah.... i tot people will buy for me loh... hahahahha....so i didnt.. $60 tht time leh.. wah piang....
mothercare got sell Pigeon??
else dunno how to use my mothercare voucher... else gotta go get it at Kiddy Palace liaoz...seems like Capital Land Malls only Junction 8 has Kiddy Palace...
its $70++ loh... sigh...
warm water ah..jialat..we've been putting into boiiling water since day 1 when we warm up....
so all nutrients gone? faint....

how long does the food warmer take to warm up each bottle huh??

<font color="ff0000">shelled></font>
wah... ur let down is soo powerful that it get stuck in the flange??????
isnt letdown like drip drip drip only????
the hole is so big, how to get stuck huh??
haha.. i dun use Ameda.. i dunno....
 
<font color="ff0000">Glamourmom></font>
all orders have been processed and ordered from US.... so if u have not pay, pls transfer to the supplier asap.. i think she has contacted everyone already.
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">Pupsik></font>
its a local order. So takes 3-5days to be delivered to her and then to us....
so...who else interested???
 
morning mummies!!!

My ger just went to sleep after latching on. I'm going to catch some sleep now.

Dunno why everytime put her down, she cries. Carry her, she sleeps. Haiz.. Told my MIL and maid not to keep rocking her and carrying her liao.. How to reverse this.. Prefer her to sleep on her own in the cot lor.. where got so free to keep carrying one.
 
Shelled
I pop the ameda lactaline diaphgram in the steam sterilizer n so far it seems ok leh. I just rinse it lightly in soapy water right after pumping, did not use brush cos it's fragile. Still, I think u might want to consider ordering a couple more from the sprees as back up, just in case the current set tears.

As for the milk stuck in the flange, paiseh tt I'm not too sure cos nvr happened b4. How abt leaning slightly forward when pumping?

Rach
I might wanna get one pouch. Can meet the minimum qty?
 
shelled> yeah yeha. i oso fold many times. keke. now i keep to using one wipe per poo. c how much longer it can last =p

ur milk too much la. stil can kena stucked inside =p mine juz flow thru normally

flower4> np. i find tat thingy very cute. n no need bother abt halal issues n no need worry like cake, dey will turn bad. i gave to colleagues who came to my bb first mth party liao. as for de rest of de other colleauges, deir stuffs still at my hm. i dunno when i'll go office pass them leh. hubby say yesterday wan take leave one. but nv. so nv go pass them lo -_-"

pamelia> i realise at de initial stage, diapers n wipes dun finish so fast too. is later. cos my first pack of wipes from hospital oso lasted close to 2wks.

rach> wah. ur gal still can miss cl? my boy only cry all de time cos he is more active, refuse to sleep n no matter how much milk i give him, he stll refuse to sleep. ended up merlion alot n i got to change him many many times -_-

oh n ya. how long will de glamourmom tops take to reach us? keke. i nv see last time =x
 
shelled,
I never sterilized the diaphgram because no need for it, as it doesn't have direct contact with milk ma.

As for your 2nd question, haven't faced before. Cannot answer.


Jul,
As I shared before, I don't wash the pump everytime after use. What I do is after pump, keep all the stuff inside a box (I don't even wash/rinse, but some mummies do) then the box put in the fridge. Come to next pumping session, just take it out and use. I only sterilze once every morning. Though I only pump 2x a day now, it stil saves me lots of time and effort leh. Have been doing this for the past 1 month or so, so far so good leh.
 
Morning to all the moms.

Intention of dropping this morning is to solicit feedback on the various catering companies for my son's first month. Thinking of something nice and not too shabby... but hate the idea of high costs... (tsk tsk... typical Singaporean here la!)

In any case, saw some postings on feeding babies 3 weeks old 120-160ml? That's way too much! Babies at 3 weeks are developing their sense of awareness so sometimes they cry for some attention. They will not refuse food and honestly, 120-160ml is way too much in my opinion.

The formula "baby's weight (kg) x 120 / no. of feed per day" is a good gauge somewhat of what is to be expected with some minor variations. But 2-3 times the amount? Hmmm... It'll be best to get it counter checked by your paed or Lactation Consultant. It could be comfort feeding?

Maybe the more exp moms could care to comment?
 
Gerald,
I'm feeding my 3 weeks old bb 70ml each time. As I latch on often, only bottle feed once or twice per day, and i dont feed at fixed interval... as and when she cries for milk.
I really dunno if it's too much or too little. Still experimenting between 70ml to 80ml..
I guess as long as she has enough wet diapers and poos per day.. it should be fine.
 
kam> wah. u dun even wash ur pump after use? i wash it, but dun sterilise. juz put into air tight container n put in fridge

gerald> i ordered neo gardens. ordered the 13bucks international menu. de food very nice except for the penne which were abit dry. but the seafood inside were all snapped up =p for bb first mth party, dey haf 15% discount too. so pretty worth it
happy.gif


i dunno how much my boy drink. but i agree sometimes he juz wanna suck rather den drink. cos these 2 days i've been doing cluster feeding n realise he's been merlion-ing very often
 
Morning to all the moms.

Intention of dropping this morning is to solicit feedback on the various catering companies for my son's first month. Thinking of something nice and not too shabby... but hate the idea of high costs... (tsk tsk... typical Singaporean here la!)

In any case, saw some postings on feeding babies 3 weeks old 120-160ml? That's way too much! Babies at 3 weeks are developing their sense of awareness so sometimes they cry for some attention. They will not refuse food and honestly, 120-160ml is way too much in my opinion.

The formula "baby's weight (kg) x 120 / no. of feed per day" is a good gauge somewhat of what is to be expected with some minor variations. But 2-3 times the amount? Hmmm... It'll be best to get it counter checked by your paed or Lactation Consultant. It could be comfort feeding?

Maybe the more exp moms could care to comment?
 
michelle,

Haha, yes, I am lazy :) But unless you wash/rinse with boiled water, if you wash with tap water, wouldn't that have higher chance of introducing bugs? I just use a cheapo container, not even air tight. Main thing is put the pump to fridge asap after pump.
 
Shelled,

I use to use Ameda Lactalin also. Didnt ahve the problem of milk "kena stuck" in flange so cant answe that. But yes, dont sterilize the valve and handle it with care. It tears VERY easily, although you can buy spare ones from MIM for $10 i think.

Pamelia,
What pouch did you buy? I just ordered from LHP, Little handprints on this website but not recieved yet. Hope the sizing is correct.

Gerald
I think you're right. We mummies tend to be over-anxious about whether baby's feeding enough and end up feeding too much. I use to feed my #1 so much he ended up being really obese at 6 months. Luckily lost all the weight when he started crawlign and running. Now with #2, I am more "bochap" and feed baby just enough to stop her from being hungry. It's also a case of recognizing when they are crying due to hunger and when they are crying due to other reasons. I noticed that my #1 "merlion" a lot, and on hindsight, that might be a hint to me that I was overfeedign him.
 
<font color="ff0099">xiaowei / kam</font>
Thanks!!
Now I have to google for a solution to my "BM kenna stuck" problem.

Just now i pumped again, same problem again.
lame.gif

I lean forward also no difference!
 
Very stressed. Hubby just got job posting in Wellington so we're moving from Auckland to Wellington. Moving house next week. In the midst of looking after newborn and a 2-yr-old, still must pack the house etc. Super sian! Timing couldnt be worse loh. But what to do, otherwise my poor hubby got to fly back every weekend to see the kids. Stress. Now instead of resting when the baby rests, I got to take the time to go and look for houses on the internet, pack my belongings (and I got so much nonsense), look for daycare for my toddler etc. In the end, most days I'm just eating biscuits or maggi mee for lunch coz no time to eat properly. Cant' wait to settle into a routine again.
sad.gif
 
shelled
I sterilise the diaphgram in a steriliser. Altho I think its not necessary as well. KS mah. haha... U may also wana buy extra valves for back up as well as it's really fragile. My hubby tore 2 of them when washing the pumps already. Luckily my spare ones came in time for the change.

As for ur 2nd question, I also never encounter before. Any other mummies can advise?

kiki
I also have wrist pain. Am currently applying salonpas to it and c if it goes away. Otherwise will go c 跌打 this weekend. Or shall I just go TCM can liao?
 
<font color="ff0000">xiaowei></font>
yes yes.. please send in ur order to me.. if i havent sent u the price list, PM me..
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">Michelle></font>
i emailed u liaoz...
haha..she also sept mum..with a toddler.. so she also busy..hahaa....
paiseh...

sigh... finally put my gal to sleep at dunno what time with her sleeping on me..tummy to tummy..thats why i cant move..and just sleep also la...
until dunno what time then CL woke me up to shift my girl in between us....
then finally i fell asleep peacefully till this morning after latching her then i pump...so full.. haha...
my CL finally left....and i so sad.. haha...
nobody to serve me liaoz...
and i had to wash my own dishes just now..
she cooked and prepare my lunch and dinner before she left.. boiled one whole big pot of herb water for me to bathe tmr...
and prepare many other things for me..
she really nice la..just that previously miscomm never communicate properly..so they just give FM..
but other than the BF FM thing...she's really not bad.. hehe...

she'll be coming Nov to take something..so she'll see baby then...

Glamourmom coz its not direct shipment..will take 3-4weeks..coz its via vpost... US only wanna ship via vpost to my supplier..
i think wholesaler is like that...they make things difficult for them. wahhaha....

pray end Oct will get it la.. :p

<font color="ff0000">sandwich></font>
err... what is ur real name huh?? hahaha.. i email u the amt and her acct to transfer to.....


<font color="ff0000">Pupsik Pouch></font>
still need a few more orders as some enquiries did not eventually place orders... anyone still interested??
PM me for price list..
Expect to receive the pouch by next Fri latest if we can order by tonite.
Thanks!
 
Twiggy,

I bought the Pupsik Pouch. ( Sorry Rach, Got REALLY desperate, so HB brought me to buy it.)

Am still fumbling with the right way to place my girl in it and watching the instruction video over and over. XD

Apparently... She's pretty good now that I put her in the pouch for 10-15mins when she fusses, she falls asleep, I take her out, and put her into her bed. And she sleeps through. My Sanity is... Saved? =)

Now I have to wait and see if my wrists will get better on it's own.
 
Kiki,
I thought my case is water retention bcos i had this problem since b4 i give birth. now my left hand middle finger cant bend. the vein will feel painful. should i go for eastern or western doc?
 
Rach
sorry been busy. i will transfer payment by tonight ok.

Shelled
milk stuck? haha.. though i never used ameda before i also never heard of that leh.

Pam
wah ur gal didnt sleep from 1am to 7am? u must be exhausted! if me i sure curse n swear already! :p

ur gal is 2 wks old, i think ur 80ml of ebm per 3 hourly quite reasonable amt?

now i also got prob ah! my left boob dunno what happened since 2 days ago like very kosong (empty)! soft soft one leh! i dunno what happened! when i pumped seemed ok leh can yield same amt but when latched baby, though he never complained, i can feel the flow is slower. his sucking rhythm not same lor. i asked my pd this morn she said cos i neglected that boob always feed with right boob, asked me feed baby more on that boob when he is not so hungry. cos if he hungry n flow is slow he will sure complain. but i always alternate boob during feeding leh, also dunno why like that!
sad.gif
 
<font color="119911">Shelled</font>
<font color="119911">Electric pump (Ameda Lactaline)</font>

I sterilise everything. And guess I dun have that much milk so not encountering your 2nd problem. Like Xiao wei, I'll lean slightly forward when pumping so milk flow into the valves.
 
Michelle, girlygirly, rach Gerald:
the formula for amt of milk requirement is just a guideline. like adults, sometimes we can eat more, sometimes we can eat less. if baby gets hungry very soon, then have to increase the amount.

Jul:
haha u can't wait for Sam to start solid... it is more troublesome!!! gotta cook, then feed. by that time baby can't sit still, gotta fight with baby during feeding... i missed the time when my gal quietly drank my milk last time... lol

my CL is leaving tomorrow! sometimes i wondered how i survived for my #1 last year... so i think i should be able survive again
happy.gif
 
<font color="ff0000">Pam></font>
ah...no need to say sorry...
nothing to do with me... i'm just helping to do consolidation... i already got mine long ago..
waahha...

<font color="ff0000">Mama6></font>
sure sure..
happy.gif

just let the supplier know if she does email u by the time u transfer..
happy.gif


how to feel flow man?? i still cant feel letdown.. no feeling at all le... only feel her sucking....ok when she latch properly..pain when she doesnt.. hahaha.. but she'll eventually latch properly in the course or suckling...

>.<"
 
<font color="119911">mama to 6Js</font>
You mentioned that you kana mastitis before. How is it like? I think I kana too. I got a fever, went to the Doc and he gave me antibiotic. How long will this last and should I carry on latching and pumping? Very pain lei, esp when I sleep, can feel my breast throbbing. I thought I'm latching correctly but maybe I'm not, that's why will kana mastitis right? Sigh.. seriously, I'm encountering 1 problem after another with BF.
 
rach> ok. i'll check my mail tonite i trf than. finally my boy oso go to sleep. since 430am. hope he really asleep. juz now he suddenly jump up when i put de pillow on his chest. den on n off his eyes open n close. hope he get some good sleep. he haven been sleeping much since yesterday. must be real tired. i c him cry i bo bian latch him on. -_-"

end oct ah? okie. not really in a hurry for them. juz good to haf them early nia =p how u find so many sources of suppliers man. lobang so many -_-"

itsy> y not buy de super shield n handsfree from mumsfairy? i figured out this way we keep our hands free n will not cause backache leh =p
 


Mamato6,

Ha... Curse and swear? Been there, Done that.. XD But I've sorta faced it... No point swearing.. Just drag my feet across the floor... LOL.

She drinks in a 4-5 hourly interval. 75ml - 80ml... Maximum 90ml ( Will puke abit )

I'm "training" my boob now to produce more milk... So I pump every 3 hourly if I can... I don't latch her everyday... But knowing how much she drinks makes me feel safe that she's having enough. ^^
 

Back
Top