<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Berrypie,
Sure, just email yr order to [email protected]
</font>
<font color="aa00aa">Itsy/Rach,
Yr breast wun sag lah but might "shrink" after breastfeeding. @ least it was like tt for my case lah. I was 38C before pregnant w #1 but was only 36A after I stopped breastfeeding my #2.
</font>
<font color="0000ff">Cho,
If it makes u feel better, I only switch to maternity clothes when I was like 6mth plus preggie during my 1st pregnancy hor. Dun worry bout e tummy size, now I'm wishing my tummy is smaller. Cannot even cut my own toe nails
U in taiwan now??? Other den their milk tea, U mus also try 蛋蜜汁, very nice. I love taiwan food. Now really miss e food & life tere, kept telling DH mayb shld drop by tere for a wkend to eat & shop!!!!
I'm surprised no one gave up their seats for u. When I was tere yrs back, tere were very gracious... They even had seats in e train allocated for e needy. Even if no one is seating, others also dun dare to sit cuz ppl will tell them off. The ppl tere r super helpful & friendly too</font>
<font color="aa00aa">Ling,
Wat size u looking @? I will email them to check for u tonight & let u know tmr.
It's better for u to book e massage lady earlier esp for those popular ones... I've given flower4 some contacts earlier... Let me go try find it for u later ya</font>
<font color="0000ff">mamato6Js,
I was late too, reached tere ard 7:40pm. My DH sat on e ground in between e left & centre row whereas I was seated @ e left side of e centre row. A kind lady was v nice to give up her seat for me.
Told DH better b earlier for e next mid-week service.</font></font>
Sure, just email yr order to [email protected]
<font color="aa00aa">Itsy/Rach,
Yr breast wun sag lah but might "shrink" after breastfeeding. @ least it was like tt for my case lah. I was 38C before pregnant w #1 but was only 36A after I stopped breastfeeding my #2.
<font color="0000ff">Cho,
If it makes u feel better, I only switch to maternity clothes when I was like 6mth plus preggie during my 1st pregnancy hor. Dun worry bout e tummy size, now I'm wishing my tummy is smaller. Cannot even cut my own toe nails
U in taiwan now??? Other den their milk tea, U mus also try 蛋蜜汁, very nice. I love taiwan food. Now really miss e food & life tere, kept telling DH mayb shld drop by tere for a wkend to eat & shop!!!!
I'm surprised no one gave up their seats for u. When I was tere yrs back, tere were very gracious... They even had seats in e train allocated for e needy. Even if no one is seating, others also dun dare to sit cuz ppl will tell them off. The ppl tere r super helpful & friendly too</font>
<font color="aa00aa">Ling,
Wat size u looking @? I will email them to check for u tonight & let u know tmr.
It's better for u to book e massage lady earlier esp for those popular ones... I've given flower4 some contacts earlier... Let me go try find it for u later ya</font>
<font color="0000ff">mamato6Js,
I was late too, reached tere ard 7:40pm. My DH sat on e ground in between e left & centre row whereas I was seated @ e left side of e centre row. A kind lady was v nice to give up her seat for me.
Told DH better b earlier for e next mid-week service.</font></font>