(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

piggy:: oops i read wrongly.. tot u took one till 3wks. hehe. oh..yr new maid cmg in in 3wks' time. so u'll still plc her at your IL's? but is Kyler gg for full-day CC or half?

re: maid's salary
wah lao.. i really cant handle if my maid's salary gona suddenly increase to $450/mth! my salary oso no increase..n every mth spend to last cent le...if still need to increase her salary..... i really duno hw to cope!!!

Fatbobo,
ya lo v siong n the maid agency fee also increase liao
sad.gif
everythign increase but our pay no increase.... ya still put her at my IL place hope she is ok if not if i wan to change will have to pay $450
sad.gif

he goin for full day but for the 1st wk the teacher advice us to go for half day first...

fatbobo,
no my niece will stay on in LV.. cannot compare la they earn alot n they stay in JE so tt location easier for them.. for me LV we can afford but pocket v tight ah so if got better option i rather chose somewhere cheaper...

sbb: i used it in the day time and i was very sure it was worn the correct way but cannot last 2hrs man..

How much is fitti premium?

Mashy: I just upgraded her to L size not long ago leh. Have only bought 3 pkts of L size .. still got M size left some more. ahah.. She's only 10kg plus. if i get XL, then sure leak also cos too big..

petpet cutting bigger than drypers ah? hmm.. then i should consider that too.. though ex, but i used it for shayna when she was born, quite good..

re:: petpet v drypers
u mean petpet is more expensive than drypers ah? my impression of petpet like not so gd leh. cos whn i delivered the girls..my fren gave half a pack (left-over cos the son outgrown)..n i tot it was quite hard! as like..ya.. hard lor. hahaa. so ya, all along we din consider the brand.

re: fiti premium
recently sharon mentioned carrefour clearing the stock lor.. sell 2 packs for $19.90. very cheap woh! she helped me buy 6 packs...hehehe. n i feel it's really good woh. comparable to mamipoko woh. (we hvnt tried on pampers..or it's active or watever range de tho!)

fatbobo,
pet pet is cheap la 2 pack of L (72pcs only $31+ when NTUC havin promo)have been usin since day 1 haha... ya Carrefour on n off will have promo on fitti premium the recent promo i only manage to get 2 pack of S size for my #2...

[random] im kind of excited..hehehe.. my close fren (emcee for my wedding) is getting married in may..n im gona b one of the jiemeis.... hoooo~ the ting is.. IT'S GONA BE MY FIRST TIME BEING A JIEMEI!! ya.. so old liao..i hv nvr been anyone's jm b4 woh! heeee~

Baby s,

U dun wanna try pampers? It's slightly more ex but never leak leh. I use it for night time. But now just switch to mamy poko cos slightly cheaper but works as well. Day time i'm using ntuc brand, pull up type. Works well too
happy.gif

Pegsfur,
Pampers leak for my boi... i tink depend on their butt bah.. heng my boi cheapo butt..

sigh my maid in hosp may be H1N1 any1 know how long it takes to know if 1 has kena?

ya i agree.. depend on the baby's butt n thigh... n oso la.. hw it's worn, hw long..n wat activities the babies were in..like sleep majiam kungfu fighting or watnot.

aiyo..yr maid.. so TB ruled out..n now it's H1N1!?! hw cm dat time din do all blood test? not sure hw long window period.. 5-7days?!?

Fatbobo,
cos tt stupid GP say do x-ray it lung infection n she say wan to treat the infection first den we see she gettin from bad to worse so sent her to agency yesterday end up the agency say while waiting for airtix we cant leave her ther so nite time my IL bring her see another Dr n the Dr suggest we bring her to hosp lo now she in hosp kena quarantine waiting for the blood test result.. bth... now i scare my boi kena den how to bring him for jab really sway...

Fatbobo : I haven been a jie mei before. My best friends haiz.. all ba zhi haven got one stroke.
Than the rest, haiz.. gg to married next year to next next.

Piggytoh : as what I know H1N1 normally kana another person when they are about to recover.
And the symptom normally is coughing started first.
Than I think fever and flu.
Better bring your boy for blood test and normally those who kana H1N1, all those person who has comes in contact with the person will have to be quarantine for 7 days.

Diapers

Fitti/petpet
Yup, the salesgirl from carrefour told me fitti premium will be discontinued.. Thats y hb kiasu stockup alot.. Tink of 15packets.. Then petpet will have a improve version as in no more tape type but replace with velcro like fitti premium. Both brands from same distributor. She say msia have the improved version of petpet le..

Pampers
The new pampers active is much more slimmer than the old ones and not as good as the old ones so not buying le. Clearing the stock now oni..

Drypers
I din let javier try overnite b4, coz cannot last more than 5hours during daytime so dare not try. All the while fitti premium and is good, can last more than 12hours. Leak oni when we did not wrap properly.

BabyS
Javier used fitti premium XL when he was abt 10kg+ even tho the packaging state 13 or 14kg.. Now he 13+kg, i find like goin to outgrown soon leh but hb say still ok. U wan i can send u few pcs to let shayna try..

babys
my boy's one-derful t-shirt is print faded after 3 washes leh. its like a plain white t-shirt now unless I see very close then can see some puff up of the print.
sad.gif

Javier's one-derful tshirt the wordings faded abit too..

BabyS
Can lah, but i feel like goin to outgrown like that but hb say still ok..

Kiki
1-2 years later, ur boy no nit wear le.. Hee.. But hor, my boy that time tink 10+kg wear XL liao leh or isit 11+kg.. I also 4get liao..

MMRV
That time tink your got talk abt mmr booster jab right? Have anot? Today bring javier for his mmrv and the pd say go back after 3 months for booster leh. Then when reach home i see the health booklet say booster jab at 6-7years leh..

Any reviews on pureen? (the one with the nice design on the diaper one) trying mamy poko pants for tonight. Hope it works.

Fall : my boi just learn to walk and he so excited trip and fell hard last night! on the tiles and bleed a lot his lips his gum... Damn me stupid careless bad mummy he cried so much I wan to cry too
sad.gif
.. Brought him to see doctor lucky his gum os fine but his lips is all swollen and cut
sad.gif

Oh dear.. Does he like to suck on ice cubes? If he likes let him suck on ice cubes. That will bring down the swelling and pain. Thats what i did for my girl when she fell and hit her upper lip.

jagiebaby,
if javier outgrow the fitti premium XL, can let go to me? will collect from ur place
happy.gif

still find the cutting more suitable compare to mamypoko...

Good morning!! Happy Chinese New Year!
happy.gif
Me today 开工hee hee...

piggy,
haiyo your maid very poor thing...where did she kena all these virus from? who spread to her?

how's your boy?

babies,
yr boy's lips/gum ok? did you put safety/playmat on most area so it will be safe for his initial steps?

MOrning ladies...

babyja,
ya my GP also say go back 3mth for booster wor..

Celine,
i seriously dunno leh cos she seldom go out 1 n no off day it all started with cough n took v long to recover after seein GP twice no recover den my HB bott her to Polyclinic took x-ray den know lung infection...

my boi no more cough hope he fully recover liao.. bott him for his MMRV jab last nite..
oh i found a CC at west coast goin to let him start nex wk wor...

Morning Ladies..
I finished my work at 9.40am liao le. How to survive till 6pm. Aiyoh… cannot tahan…
My asst manager said his is more tedious, I told him want to change 1 over? So he can have 1 easy and I have more job to do. He said don want. Haha…
But not to worry, the job is not designated job of Asst manager.

piggy,
which cc at west coast?
happy.gif

I still dunno where to send my boy next year...haiz

yr maid seldom go out? hmm...but she must have catch it from somewhere or someone lor..cannot out of nowhere kena H1N1 mah. And keep yr boy away from your maid for awhile.

babiesmeme,
No worries, they recover very fast de.
Nat encounter this before and by next day though still swollen but already much recovered.
Feeding will cause abit of problem as the spoon will brush on the wound. But by next day this will be ok too.
Dun blame yourself, they need to fall to learn..as long as not too serious =)

Heard can apply honey on the wound to soothe it.

Celine,
my maid is alr quarantine in hosp now so no issue the only issue is without the maid help i doube my IL can cope but bobian tt y goin to put him in CC earlier..
there r 2 available CC in west coast the 1 i puttin is YWCA at blk 510 v near ushttp://nof.ywca.org.sg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115&Itemid=94 i went down to take a look quite ok like LV they got a room for their age group so wil jus try out first hope it gd.. they have diff theme per mth beside math, chinese n english they also have music n movement etc..

babiesmeme,

Dun worry lah, u r not to blame. It's all part & parcel of growing up. Expect more to come .... Ovann already has countless bumps/bruises/swellings until i can't count le. As the saying goes '孩子不跌,哪会长大?‘

gd mrng ladies..... happy birthday all~

bbja:: i q up #2 on waitlist for fiti XL. bahaha~

re:: diapers
but hor.. i tink aft i finish all my current 'in-hse' stock of XL.. i might move to XXL.. cos the sides of their thighs like abit red red aft longer wear.. ): means..extra cost agn! (but they're so not ready for toilet training yet!!!)

toilet training
during CNY, I saw my friend's daughter 14mths toilet trained already, but hor her gal kept pestering her to go pee and poo.
aiyo! so troublesome! think I'm not ready to toilet train my boy leh. cant imagine having to bring him to public toilet to poo... eeeks!

babies
i remembered when I was young my great-grandma did sprinkle some sugar on my lips when I fell and the bleeding stops.
anyway, i tried on my boy too and somehow it works lah... eventhough not scientifically proven and its old wives method. haha!

kiki:: lol.. ya i tink im like u... im NOT ready.. more than they're not ready!

i oso super duper disguested abt public toilets!!!! especially if a kid needs to use.. confirm need to sit (sorry, i smtimes 'stand horse step' de!!!)..n u noe their hands...will surely touch here n there.. OMG!! juz talking abt it makes me yiarks!!!!!

Re : Public toilet

i don kw how to bring my son to public toilet leh. like so dirty. there is no such toilets for children alone with those washing hose everything. if got than better. than if really have, those accompany parents will use the same toilet to xiao bian and tabian ma.. think already disgusted wor.

my colleague keep on asking me to pia for a child asap.. alamak.. which maid agency is good??? any recommendation?

Piggytoh : your maid agency good is it?

ya lor.. shopping malls shld hv at least ONE children's toilet (with min privacy).. so adults will not be able to use too!

Celine,
sure wil let u know..
cos compare to LV it alot cheaper but environment of cos cannot compare la n no own playgroup but at least for their age group they got teach Phonics but LV only teach at N1 wor...

SBB,
my agency is Nation so far ok la.. no big issue..

tell you one very funny/disgusting story...
my friend first time bring her gal (almost 7 year old) to visit me in China and then her gal wanted to poo outside. so no choice got to bring right... only then realise that there's only the squat type and her gal dont know how to use. so got to teach on the spot. then somehow her gal fall into the toilet and got poo all over her leg and shoe!
Its quite funny whenever we thought of it now and but at that point in time it was very distusing lor!

ok... moral of the story is that must also teach them to use both sit and squat type lor!

tokin abt toilet trainin till now i have not succeed wor.. been puttin him on toilet seat daily in the evenin but no output.. tired...

hihi, never join the thread for a while now
hope everyone huat during CNY, today is ren ri, anyone got plans or jus eat eat eat

Back