(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

Aiyah!!!!! BANG WALL

Sam is calling me jeh jeh! Noticed it yest when he wanted to climb onto my lap. I thought he was saying chair chair. But after numerous incidents, i realised he's really calling me jeh jeh! Faint
 


Uh oh sam seems to be having diarrhoea. He poos like 5-6 times a day n it's the sludgey sort. Not totally water but sort of like those cheena desserts? Aiyah i dunno how to describe it.

Whenever he poos, it'll be a "buack" watery sound. This has been gog on for 3 days. At first i thought it was becayse he was teething. But i see that the tooth seems to be out already. Yet the diarrhoea is getting worse?

Could it be stomach flu? Bad hygiene? Hiaz. Guess i shd bring him to the PD 2moro am. Any mummies can share on what meds the PD gives for diarrhoea?
 
Jul
2 weeks ago my boy also had sticky kind of diarrhoea 5-6 times a day for almost 1 week. Brought him to PD and got some probiotic. I find quite waste $$ lor, cos in the end I didnt give him that and he also recovered.
 
jul,

Not sure if u got my sms ... seems that we can't meet tomorrow for Bouncing Kids. Ovann suddenly had rashes all over his tummy. I dun think it's itchy cos i din see him scratch, but will be bringing him to PD tml. Dun think we'll be going to Dr ong's cos hubby dun hv time to wait. We'll be going to the PD from tampines .. very little people de
happy.gif


Hope it's nothing serious.
 
Jul,
My boy had that more than 2weeks
Saw PD twice, no med
PD say as long as eating well, still as active, then no worries
Only gave this powder, lacto-something, pharmacy can get it, to prevent dehydration
 
KIKI, SHARON

Did the pd say what caused the diarrhoea? It's been 4 days n it seems to have gotten worse since then. It's no longer sticky but the watery type.

What's the lacto thing? I can buy it off the shelf? Hmm now i wonder if i shd see pd.

My main worry is that sam'll get dehydrated. He drank from the magmag straw bottle yest n i was so happy! But tdy he's gotten over the novelty n i'm back to stuffing him water with a bowl n spoon. Sigh
 
Jul
Javier had watery stool too for abt 2-3 weeks.. Doc oni give the powder to mix water for him to drink, tink same as sharon, no med also, say as long eating, playing, sleeping well and no vomit then is ok. I still have that at home. Tonite i go home check and let u know. She told me to change to soy milk for 2 weeks. I change to pediasure for a week but still the same. So i stop his childlife colostrum with probotic as well coz dunno is it the reason.. First few days still ok, then watery stool again for a day, then now is sticky type..
 
jul,

Oh ok .. just saw yr sms
happy.gif


Dun think it's allergic to ruyi oil cos he's been using it since born. I do wonder if it's anything i fed him since i sort of 'let-go' of wat he shld/shld not eat. Have been giving him wat we eat at foodcourt instead of bringing cooked porridge out ... so dunno if it's food allergy .. sianz.
 
Jul

my gal also had watery stools for 2-3 weeks. I didn't even bother going to the pd. Just gave her probiotics and pediasure. I stopped the childlife when I heard from babyja that Javier was also on childlife. After stopping, her diarrhoea got better. Now it's ok already.
 
MASHY, BABYJA

Pls let me know the name of the probiotics n where i can get it? Really dunno whether to bring sam to the pd.

He's still very active n playful n eating by most babies' stds. But seems like he's eating less (to me lah). And he keeps having indigestion. U know, like he'll burp n i can hear the milk or food gurgling?

He keeps crying too. N wants to stick to me if he sees me. Aws wanna bao bao. N i can't tell if it's separation anxiety or discomfort. So worried... N demoralised. Can't wait for hubs to be back
 
Hi Mummies

Im letting go 1 tin of BN 1.8kg Gain iq stage 3 as my boy dont like it and am sticking on to Wakodo till he is 3yr olds.

Kindly PM me if you are keen. Goin at $58. Cheers!
 
jul
its call LacteolFort sachet.. tink is probiotic.. i saw that KKH pharmacy.. nv go other pharmacy see so dunno have anot.. tink 2 sachets for $1+.. i have post a pix of it on facebook and tag u.. u go see k..

i gave chocolate pediasure for a week too.. doc say can give pediasure for soy.. pediasure also lactose free.. soy taste terrible leh..
 
Piggy, pollywogs is $8 for kids under 2 if I'm not wrong.

Jul, can give either lactoforte or smeta. Both are probiotics prescribed by doc.
 
Jul
seems like alot of our bubs will have loose poo at this stage...
just make sure to check and change the diaper very regularly.
A few times I didnt realise that there's a bit of poo and didnt change then my boy got very bad diaper rash. He suffered more from the rash than diarrhoea.

Finally your boy want to "stick" to you already.
happy.gif

so fan right?
 
Kiki,
my boi also last few wk dunno y suddenly have loose stool for 2 day his butt red like monkey butt.. heng the desitin work like wonder..
 
Jul,
So u not bringing sam to dr ong? Am now at the pd's at tamp .. quite a few in the q, but still alot lesser compared to ah ong.. hahaha

Anyway, think i shld c the doc too cos kena gastric .. pain pain
sad.gif
 
hi mrng ladies~

sianz leh.. asked my mum to try gv my girls frenchtoast this mrng.... they dun really like too. haiz.. i really duno wat to gv them for brekkie.

jul/pegs:: im bringing my girls to GO GO BAMBINI tmr... oh, but i tink too far for u gals le. :)
 
Jul

u can try lacteol forte in the meantime. When he's well, u can continue with other brands of probiotics. Smecta is not probiotics. It's to make the poo harder. So use it only when diarrhoea very bad like water poo. I always keep smecta and probiotics at home for such illness. My place machiam like mini pharmacy. Think I'll prob change the probiotics. Last time I use nature's way. Maybe will switch back if my gal goes back to watery poo with the childlife.
 
Pegsfur

personally I find having diarrhoea no point seeing dr. Coz it's viral, so have to wait it out and keep them hydrated. Unless it's very very bad diarrhoea or due to antibiotics then I will go and see. If the kid still moving abt and eating, no need to see. Last time my boy got once diarrhoea due to klacid until too weak to move. He just lie down on the bed and cannot move. He poo water all the way. Even diaper cannot hold coz it's just water. This kind I super worried and send to doctor. After change antibiotics, he got better.
 
hi mrng ladies~

sianz leh.. asked my mum to try gv my girls frenchtoast this mrng.... they dun really like too. haiz.. i really duno wat to gv them for brekkie.

jul/pegs:: im bringing my girls to GO GO BAMBINI tmr... oh, but i tink too far for u gals le. :)
 
morning ladies!!!

Piggytoh
my one also aussie firm leh and is run by ang mo. but i heard fm my colleague saying that last itme its run by local which has more benefits. so..i guess its depending on the person who runs?? now not much benefits liao le n my colleagues a bit sian also.

===================

watery stools
my boy jst had watery stool this morning.
hmmm..don kw what happen but i have those probiotics at home so can jst give him eat during his milk time. so hopefully later in the nn time when he pool no more liao le. haha...
 
SBB,
ya depend on who runs it.. my Ang mo boss only come once a month so everything is decided my the local management v lousy... n the work here sux...
 
baby ja, mashy, mich

Thanks. Ok I'll bear in mind this Lactofort thing. This am, Sam's poo seems a wee bit drier. Shall continue to monitor. I guess he prob mouthed something dirty coz he's aws putting his fingers n stuff into his mouth to bite these days.

But the stupid tooth is already out, he shdn't be biting anymore what. Come to think of it. I've nvr given Sam any teething gel or tablets! He has just been super bad0tempered all the way! haha

kiki

Yes, he finally sticks to me. But.. but.. he calls me "jiejie"!!!! *wails*

I showed him my photo from a trip a couple of weeks ago, & he said it was "jiejie" when I asked him who it was. I thought he just couldn't recognise me coz maybe I chaolao a lot mah.

Then a few days back, he wanted me to baobao him when I was sitting at the dining table. Kept saying "jiejie". I thought he meant chair! But after a few days, I realised he really calls me JIEJIE! *bang wall*

pegsfur

Aiyoh why gastric? Too busy looking after Ovann & no time to eat? Must take care leh, U're the sole caregiver, cannot afford to fall ill. I was very stressed when I felt like falling sick, coz I was the only one!

I'll wait & see lor. If it gets worse again, then I'll bring Sam to see the PD.

bobo

Er.. Go Go Bambini is where??? U come to Bouncing Kids & join us lah haha
 
jul:: hahha... it's at dempsey. been to bouncing kids..too small...(although i like the 'ball pool'..has alot of balls. haha!).. n it's too far le. hehe.

sam so cute.. hey.. 'jiejie' oso not bad la... he c u chio chio swee swee..call jiejie mah. lalala~
 
mashy

Why like that ah???? Why is he calling me jiejie despite my attempts to refer to myself as mummy. I will go, "Mummy open for u, mummy carry u, give mummy, mummy let u watch Hi5.." Why JIEJIE??? 想不通
 
bobo

Sometimes I look at my boy, & I think he's not bad lah. Not too syupid. But at other times like this.. I really wonder abt his IQ hahaha

Oh he called his Bib BIB last nite n this am. And me, JIEJIE. Oh well..
 
Piggytoh

hmmm...my director like a bit "niew" one.. haiz...the angmo manager is gd but so what.. head nt niew also no choice lor.. what to do..

========================

HO HO HO.... I GOT A COACH WALLET FOR MY B/D GIFT YESTERDAY. WANTED A LV BAG BUT NO STK. SAD!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
 
Hi Babiesmeme,
My gynae also said one yr aft c sec.

Jul,
Hee..u would wan him to call u jie jie when he becomes a teenager! it means u still look good!
 
sbb

Woohoo! Coach wallet not bad also lah. Happy Beldated Birthday!

PJ

Er.. then I'll be the focus of many eyes in public. They'll all be wondering why this young boy is calling this old auntie Jiejie. Maybe it's winter-spring romance, or worse.. small white face! *shudder*
 
SBB,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!.. which LV bag u lookin at?? hahah i jus got my HB to get me a LV bag as push gift for #2 cos i din request for any for #1 so ask him buy me 1 ex 1 keke.. now waiting for my friend to rtn from Europe hope no hiccup lol~
 
Jul,
U are one funny lady! People will give u all sorts of looks cos they wonder did you use any miracle cream to look tat young!!!
 
hey piggytoh..

tks!!!
im looking for the one with long shoulder handle with zip type. i have to go internet search what is the model.
i got LV bag for no. 1 liao le.. than he bought me coach sling bag and a Iphone. than yesterday coach wallet. so i think the next branded stuff i can get is when i got the 2nd one.. haha...
free gift is so happy to get. ask me buy so expensive stuff i heart pain
 
SBB,
wah ur HB so nice buy so many thing for u haha... for my HB everytime he wan to pay dunno y i will reluctant let him pay wor.. hahah.. so sad my phone let my boi drop on the floor too many time now the volume button came off le sad..
 
I have 2 x 900g Karrihome goat milk 3-7 yrs old.
Letting go at $35 each, own collection or meet at Somerset.
Expiry 2012 Oct.
Interested PM me
 
haha.. piggytoh.
i chop his $$ wor.. cos i no $$ to buy.. if he wants to buy let him buy la.. so don feel reluctant next time they used to it. haha...
 
haha..SBB.. i shld learn frm u oso. lol~

hmmmmmm~ juz back frm TMC to visit my colleague & her newborn son... SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

but i was kind of afraid to touch him!..LOL!~ like..so tiny n fragile!!!!! not that he's so small.. he's abt 3.4kg (gd weight).. but.. like..so not used to newborns le! hehehe~
 
SBB,
hee dunno leh maybe sumtime see so ex i feel bad haha maybe to me his $$ is mine also haha cos most of his pay is under my care... but this time round sure ask him pay hahah....
 


Back from pd this morning and she said that ovann's rashes are the reaction from MMR he took 2 weeks ago. She said not to worry as it will disappear on its own, which seems to be quite true as the rashes do seemed to be diminishing .. so no need medication. Glad he's fine.

jul,

So our play date tomorrow still on? Anyone else wanna join us?
 

Back
Top