(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

Jul,
Shall we report u to MOM for child labour! Hee hee hee..

Karen,
We used to also watch him with the walker til we realised think cos we were too careful,his motor skills are not as developed (compared to the ladies' kids here) so we let go,n he went leaps n bounds n walks confidently now.

We were impressed with Kyler when we saw him at Playdays with the cute little backpack walkin so steadily n lookin like he is all ready to go to school!
 


PJPJ,
hahah but he fall a few time tt day keke.. but now he can run liao see liao v scare buti agree it part n parcel for them to learn their lesson so usu when he fall i jus told him to stand no big deal..:p
 
Piggy

that's the way! I realize that my gal will look at me when she falls. If I ignore it, she will pick herself up and continue what she's doing. If I show any response, she will cry like crazy.
 
we are oso very rough with our girls.. smtimes even laugh abt it when they fall....n let them pick themselves up.

haiz..especially my clumsy Mattea, she will always kehpo on watever else tings ard.. turn her head n look elsewhere..n cont to walk in another direction.....n end up walk face-in to something smack in front of her! everytime had to remind her to see where she's gg...but she's owas running here n there....smtimes too fast before i could warn her! *faint*
 
PJPJ

Wah dun like that lah. Pple just trying to earn some 奶粉money mah haha

MASHY, PIGGY

I adopted the nvm attitude with sam too. Mostly coz i was too tired n he was really too active to even be protective. Maybe that's y he walks v fast n started running at 12 mths.

But i must say that when he cries, it must be very very painful. This am he slammed the fan on his toe n only made the scrunched up face n mouth open big expression. I discovered later that he scraped off a bit of skin. Hiaz
 
re: walker
the walker that I got is Fisher Price Learn & Shop walker very steady push very fast also wun tumble compare to the previous one I bought - Fisher Price 2in 1 singing band.

but also waste $$ because bought awhile then my boy can walk already :p
 
PJPJ,
oh i due in early Apr so may pop in end March also
happy.gif


Mashy,
ya now when my boi fall he dun cry unless v bad fall he will jus stand up n run again... yes i notice if u show big response he will cry i will simply tell him stand up.. keke..

Jul,
eh i tink Sam can walk early becos he is ready la keke...
 
Does anyone know if there is any Carter's sale this year ?
There was one held last year at their warehouse end of the year and I love it. Good quality clothes at very cheap price..was waiting for it this year but so far didnt hear anything...
Anyone know if they are having it this year ?
 
Dolce,
u referrin to Gimmill sales?

Warehouse sale :Gimmill - manufacturer of Carters, Oshkosh, The Childrens Place, Kmart, Walmart, Sears, etc..

Warehouse sales: 19 dec - 21 dec
Location: 43, Tampines St. 92
operating hour is from 9.00am - 8.00pm
Cash Only
 
BB,
I only buy PP pants..just thicker long pants
Dunno bout training pants

Re: bookfest
Went n bought alot of books..cheap!
Ryan was so happy, keep throwing books into the trolley
Passion card can redeem $5 for $50
worth a visit
happy.gif
 
I'll be making sandwiches for ovann's class x'mas party ... can our tods eat those kraft cheese spread? Shld be ok rite? Or those individual sliced ones better?
 
Bb

it's to use when toilet training. So your kid can feel the pee. It'll still leak but not as bad as normal pants. It's meant for 1 time pee only. When I was in japan, I bought a lot. Hehehe.
 
Sharon, it says 4 layers training pants, sounds like diaper leh.

mashy, are we supposed to switch to training pants when we potty train our babies? Then I should keep stock if come across nice and cute ones.
 
Bb

some pp use the disposable training pants like drypantz. But it's very absorbant so the kids may not feel the need to go. It's really up to indiv. Wearing pants are definitely easier to train. My boy wore that for a while and for his nap time diaper training. Last time I got for him is 6 layers. I find the 3-4 layers really not very absorbant and the pee leak all over altho not as much as normal pants. The 6 layers is more powerful. Hehehe. I will prob dig it out and let my gal wear when I start training her for pee.
 
babyja, thanks for ur info..aiya hubby overseas only be back on Sat's night & sun gng to zoo. not sure hv time to go down or not.
 
mashy, thanks. In that case I'll better look out for 6 layers training pants and start stocking up.

Carter's sales
Last year sales are more for 24mth and below. I hope this year have more 2y to 3y. The price is really good. I noticed a few ladies buy so many bags to sell in BP. But didnt see any news on this year sales. Maybe later call n ask.
 
fatbobo

really? haha... i wanted to try next year maybe around march than have a dec baby. hehe.. a Saggitarius.
 
Thanks fatBobo. Better give my hb another baby to play with otherwise too old liao cant conceive will regret. Heehee....
 
haha..

sbb/bb:: i oso tot shld start trying soon.. cant wait like 1 or 2 yrs kind le.. im getting old. even now..taking care of the girls.. i oso whole body ache le.. i cant imagine hw it wld be like in few yrs down the rd! i hope to hv 3 or 4 kids. but of cos.. subject to financial n health.

(but smtimes tink of it.. im lazy! hahahaha~)

tink donkeymami oso trying.... best of luck to all TTC mummies~ :)
 
fatbobo, sbb, donkeymami, let's jia you. Heehee... This week onward I'm eating chinese tonic liao to strengthen my body too.
 
BB,
gd luck to u.. relax hope to hear gd news from u soon
happy.gif


SBB,
sumtime dun plan too much better haha i wanted taurus bb end up aries keke....

Fatbobo,
ya i agree not easy la now the thot of handlin 1 toddler n 1 baby i shiver haha.. hope not too bad... i dun tink i wan a 3rd 1 alr really dislike being preg n financially v siong leh..
 
piggytoh thanks. will try to relax. Dont want to put too much hope lah. One also good, everything gives to her, no need to split. heehee...
 
Fatbobo

Haha… you have 2 now right? If next one kana also twin how?
I hope I next one can have twin. Hehe.. so I can don need go for 2nd one liao le..

===============
BB
You also trying ah?
I want next year la.. I think right now im still enjoying my bb but I think im too tired to give birth liao le.. haha..
Maybe I have to get a maid before I even think of trying???

===============

Piggytoh

U pregnant liao ah??? Haha…
I like aries!! In fact I was thinking either aries, Gemini or sag. Haha..

If Gemini too late. So sag lor.. got hope is also good haha…

===============

SO LETS ALL JIA YOU !!! HAHA
 
haha.. min target. yeah.. so like.. im really not so much into trying.. but juz.. hv hv la.. else.. wait lor attitude.

but hor.. very very very minimal chance will hv twins agn de la.. cos mine was identical..so it's not genetic.. it's not like i ovulate more or wat.. it was a lucky strike.... i dun tink will be THAT lucky to strike the 'lottery' agn de.
but like my fren.. she had fraternal twins.. very very high chance she will hv another set of multiples de. hehe.
 
donkeymami/BB
good luck... =)

i juz started folic acid and chinese tonic too last week.. my menses go haywire after give birth leh, go 'tiao' my body first, havent start trying, mayb 3-4 months later ba.. my hb wan a dragon and i wan a rabbit.. so see how loh..
 
Talking abt no 2... Sigh i'm having a very difficult time with sam now.

Recently he doesn't wanna sleep in his cot anymore. He used to roll ard, stand up, walk ard etc in his cot. We'll off the lights n he'll mess ard inside n sometimes protest if he's in the mood. But he'll norm fall asleep by 930 or latest 10pm.

Now he'll cry n scream to go out. We close the doors n on aircon. Throwing a tantrum to the extent of hitting me when i tell him firmly no to gog out. He'd hit the door, scream, stomp back n forth, hit me, throw himself hard on the tilam etc. But wuth the exception of the firat 2 nites, i'd nvr let him out. He'll cry till he gets tired then flop onto the mattress then fall asleep. Then i'll transfer him to his cot n off the lights.

Sometimes he'll wake in the nite. It's not his usual find his pacifier n stuff it in n he'll sleep again. He'll scream till i carty him out n put him on the mattress again. If he's gd, he'll fall asleep after lying quietly for a while with me besude him. If he's not gd, i can go thru the scream, cry, hit me, wanna go out thing. I'm sooo tired

But i worry abt whether this may cause his already bad temper to worsen. But i dun wanna let him have his way in everything. He's already quite out of control.

I did notice that he's teething. N maybe his beloved papa n gonggong r not ard. But it surely can't make him so bad tempered? I dun want to create a monster kid but i dunno what to do. Any advice?
 
jul,

Our problems are rather similar ... ovann oso wanna sleep on our bed if he cries in the middle of the nite. At 1st we resisted and insisted to rock him back to sleep just like before, but no, like sam, he will scream and cry very hard until we put him on our bed. And he'll fall asleep immediately. After a few days, we were both too tired to insist on our way that we just put him on our bed the moment he cries.

Sometimes i find that ovann is cranky and refused to sleep if he's over stimulated. Is that happening to sam too?
 
Hilo so long nv come in Liao

pegsfur/ jul
do u off the light then put bb to slp??
My gal used to haf tis pro when my hb got to pat her n she will scream cry machiam we ill-treat her so 1day Im tired of her screaming n slpin ard 1am I off the light leave her alone to roam the rm while me n hb slp surprisingly she walk ard tired Liao go to her matress slp. So now everytime my hb wanna pat her I will say no n off the light we will all slp together she reali did if she is tired she jux lie ther till she fall aslp herself if not she will roam till tired.
 
my boy recently got very phelgmy cough...
can hear the phelgm...cos he dunno how to spit out...
been giving western med for dissolve the phelgm but not much effect...

wanting to give TCM med...is Bao yin dan from Eu yan seng good for phelgm?

i only have the Ba bao san from Eu yan seng...which i dun think its for his condition...
 
cloudme
that time my boy got phlegm, i give bao yin dan too coz western meds dun do much.. after 3-4days, he got better.. i still have 1 small bottle left.. that time the salesgirl recommend this coz his not so serious..
 


bbja,
thanks... will go get the bao yin dan then...

hope his phelgm will dissolve...

how many bottles did u give javier?
 

Back
Top