reira
Mmmm ... then i think i must hv got it at $19+. I bot it at JL. I kinda like the red/berry type of colour but it turns out dark brownish. Think i'm gonna try the same colour again ... hopefully can achieve the colour since my hair colour is lighter now
sharon
Like wat weishy said, it's good if it works for u ... just need to make sure u dun 'squash' ryan unknowingly, other than making sure he doesn't fall off the bed. It happened to me once, not to my baby, but my previous dog cos she slept with me. I do not how but one morning my hubby (den my bf) aske me where is my dog? I looked at my bed and din see her.. look under my bed oso dun have, finally found her panting heavily under the comforter, with 1 of her legs pinned under my bolster.
For now, bb co-sleeping with me is not an option cos ours is a queen size bed, not enough space. 2ndly, my dog has access to our bed, so i dun want bb to sleep on it. 3rdly, my hubby has thunderous snore ... bb won't be able to sleep properly .. hahaha
But i'm not sure if u r really ok with clingy bb, but maybe becos u dun take care of him 24/7, it's ok to u. For me, ovann has started to get clingy to me for the past week and it's really getting on my nerves. Must always see my face ...if not he will cry. I can't even leave his cot to wash bottle/take diaper from the cupboard/go kitchen for a drink. Super buay tahan.