(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

*michele*,
wow...such a short labour!
congrats!!

reira,
tink zach looks like his daddy
happy.gif

mashy,
u already celebrated the 1st mth...my bb still din wan come out...where did u get ur deco for hayley's 1st mth celebration?

Reading back all the posts, many visitors today man ... all waiting for me to pop. Haha ...

Hey Reira,
Your boy is so cute. What a funny expression!

El,
I think it's sterilise after every pump ba, just like we sterilize the milk bottles after every feed for baby. I remember sterilising after every pump for no 1. But u can confirm again.

Paiseh, went away for so long!! today was a busy day thanks to my breasts problems. just now something amazing happened.

Zachary was exactly 7 days 23 hrs old old and he said "ah3 ma2" twice! I thought I heard wrongly when I hear him saying that but CL told me a few mins ago, he said it infront of MIL & CL when CL telling him to wait for me to wake up from my nap. My MIL heard it and comment that he is so young and already can call his mommy

breasts problems again
i am so exhausted today. all my time was spent dealing with my breasts... i am having weird pain on the side of my breasts. no matter how i empty them, the pain will come back in an hr time. my CL told me that the friend who recommend her to me also have the same problem then she got breasts massage from Mdm Rokiah. I've booked an appointment with her and hopefully she can really help with my veins problem cos it is so painful!!! i was crying when i told Mdm Rokiah my problem when she asked if I got no milk thats why needs her service. Tomorrow I will check with her if her massage can really solve the problems of low milk supply but i think it can helps with slow flow by getting rid of the milk duct. anyone from our thread used her service before to increase milk supply?

cherrios
My CL's recipe for longan red date tea.

1 small bowl of red date
3 spoonful of longan
6 - 7 black date
2 pieces of dang sheng
1 piece of bei3 qi2
a bit of ji4 zhi3

Also, she made black bean soup for me to drink. yesterday i drank dang gui soup too but i asked her i read from here that we are not suppose to eat dang gui cos will make our blood flow a lot and gets fainting spell. she explained to me can just use a bit of dang gui not a lot. it will help us to "bu" blood but will not cause heavy flow if use the correct amount.

nicole, ino, babiesmeme, happi
I got my RRL tea from http://www.momsinmind.com.sg/rasptea.html

shirley, mashy, babies, happi, phy*o*
thanks for the compliment =) it just so happened that he made that expression when i was taking photos of him.

ino
dont need to put the breast shields and membrane in sterilizer, will cause it to go out of shape and u will have to buy new one. actually kids really dont need to sterile everything until so clean de lah... if not we have to sterile our nipples before feeding meh? hehe so if u think that washing with warm soapy water is not enough, use hot water and pour on them.

mashy
Re: hot compress
you can try Naforye Donut Relief Pack. i got it from this site for $10.40 over the weekend. http://babyhub-online.com/products-page/bath/naforye-donut-relief-pack-1-pair/ Works good but problem is very small, it can only cover half my breasts. =( so sometimes i put it in the middle of my breasts, since it got a hole in the middle, it wont hurt my nipples. sometimes i use it to put on the left or right side of my breast. how i wish it got size de. i am tempting to buy 2 more pairs so that it can cover my whole breasts.

sharon
hahaha you can tell that Zachary looks like his daddy just from the pics ah?! yah lor, everyone said the same thing but they said his eyes looks like me. exactly what i wanted. He got skin color, lips, nose from his daddy. instead of my yellowish skin and flat nose! =)

Today Mdm Mas helped me to do breasts massage again. after finished latching hungry and cranky Zachary because I was sleeping and made him waited 2 hrs before feeding him. I started pumping for 30 mins 34 seconds. collected almost 110ml from my left breast and 95ml from my right breast with my soaked nursing bra on the right. i am still learning how to use my breast pump...

side note: i put the HOT Naforye Donut Relief Pack on the side of my breasts (near armpit).

Haha I've been mentioning my CL, Mdm Mas & donut relief pack. Not trying to advertise or anything but since it is good, why not share them!

Off to wipe my body before changing pajamas and nursing bra. I smell of breast milk.

Updated Happi & ML's info.

<font color="ff6000">Princes: 48
Princesses: 38
TBC: 23

- : unknown (pm me anytime if you need to update any info)
Pm me if anyone is missing.</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N.</TD><TD>Mommy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>weight</TD><TD>length</TD><TD>Delivery Via</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB name</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gave Birth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Celine Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD>1.87</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Priscilla Neo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ray</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sydney / JW </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>3.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Hayley</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Liping</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sharon Teo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD>2.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD>2.925</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.185</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>2.917</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ellyse</TD><TD>Dr Walter</TD><TD>US</TD><TD>US </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Daph (omelette)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.135</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Seth</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>kpc</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kenneth</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>babymaking</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.76</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh/ L Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>KiKilala</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>3.025</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shanghai / Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Nicijunior1</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Mich</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Joann S</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.945</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>Dr Daniel Lee KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>3.495</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jania Alexis</TD><TD>Dr LC cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Edeline</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>PinkMaMa09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>irene (bear)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jayla</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Zen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Pritam Singh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>joyful_mtb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.59</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Denson</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Dolcevita</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Yoko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>yen (pearles)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>31-Jul</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Shirley (poopoo)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Regg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.55</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>miaon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>2.42</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Reira</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>BabyS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Coolqoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.26</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.81</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Rayes</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Outram / Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Donkeymami</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jovia</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>fatBoBo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Mattea &amp; Keona</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GlenE/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Yen2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Liz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>ryufer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Choo WL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>2.58</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>yishun> telok blangah </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>berry79</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.46</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Adeline (Mrs Chin)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>4.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Piggytoh</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>carefreelife</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.465</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK crescent </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Joia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sophie</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Janice</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>michele</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.68</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Waiting Still </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Lin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Sweet85</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Calla Lim</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>aprilia</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Jaclyn Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Anupriaya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>akoyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Duxton </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Lily</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Joycec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggl </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Celine (celyw)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>sbb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>fptt</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>YY Wong</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yap KL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Bubblymommy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>phy*o*</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Bbngg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lim TC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>SL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>ylang ylang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Cindy Lim</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Eaxon</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Strawberrybi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/ TBC</TD><TD>KKH->RH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Pegsfur</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ovann</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Kyrie_el</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>fjm</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>babelee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MtA/TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>micky_tan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jeremiah</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Peg</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Lawshe</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>MrsNg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Bean</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>sharon (~mimosa~)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Seletar </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>galili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>MtA / GlenE</TD><TD>Depot </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>mikko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Seng</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>YCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>SunshineG</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>shizuka gal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karis</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Princesssummer11</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Loh (ember)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SG (France fr April) </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Jacqueline yong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>Patricia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>tulips</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>99</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>100</TD><TD>chintz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>01-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Bosco</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>101</TD><TD>PJPJ</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>102</TD><TD>Sparks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>103</TD><TD>Tinkabel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>104</TD><TD>Jul.04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>105</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>106</TD><TD>Luvbabe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>107</TD><TD>NICI</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Commonwealth </TD></TR><TR><TD>108</TD><TD>Juliet Nicole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</td></tr></table>

congrats mich,
you have such a short labour...wow if were me I sure panic.

mashy,
your ger so fast 1 mth, mine still dun want to come out leh
sad.gif

Celine, why awake at 5plus? Be patient...once bb out really not enough sleep ah. Just enjoy the last week lor.

celine, what irene said is correct lor! for the past week, i've been sleeping 2-4 hrs a day only. haha partly my fault cos i rather read forum during some resting hours lah.

medela stuffs
Anyone here interested to purchase any medela stuffs from http://www.mybreastpump.com/index.html?

I am planning to buy some freestyle spare parts incase mine dies. Please let me know within today if interested because I am going to place my order asap.

irene/phy

i'm still bfing direct &amp; ebm. She latches on when she's hungry. What i meant was that the rooting reflex isn't really a reflex for my gal coz she won't latch when she isn't hungry. It's the same with bottles. When she isn't hungry, she refuses to open her mouth to drink from the bottle. Even if she does open her mouth, she will just leave the teat in her mouth and refuse to suck.

Reira
Thanks!

Sharon
I got it from Toys R Us. Very cheap. The little flags were just $1.95 each (very long strip).

woah morning gals

reira,
where did you find the energy to look after zachary and post in the forum? i'm just amazed...i'm so exhausted just looking after the little one.

even with MIL help taking alternate nights - i'm so so tired, i dun even have the energy to do a to-do list. lol.

personal update:
still strugglging with BF - in between latching Zachary, heating up expressed BM, preparing his FM feed, feeding him and expressing, then sterlising bottles, pump parts and etc etc etc...and having to do it all over again in less than 2 hours aggain.....it just seems that it's taking way way too much of time.

I really don't forsee this routine as a sustainable long term.anyone facing the same problem as i am?

babymaking

U didn't get a CL? I've a CL who does all the feeding of EBM, washing &amp; sterilising the bottle.
happy.gif
It's good to have a CL.

When my CL leaves, i'll just continue to wash &amp; sterilise my pumps twice a day coz i've dual pumps but i'm using only the dual pump once in the morning, the 2 other times that i pump, i'll be using single.

My lesson after my #1 is, get all the gadgets that can help u save time. U can go and get the milk warmer. Saves time, don't need to even look at it until it's ready.

At night, i sleep with my gal and latch lying down. So when she feeds, i continue sleeping. Have to do that coz my gal still wakes up abt every 3hrs at night to drink milk.

babymaking, dont worry u aren't alone with ur BF struggles.. when i was taking care of #1, i didnt have CL or maid, and in her 1st 2 mths, i was also doing EBM exclusively and trying to latch now and then. I spent ALL my time either pumping, washing, sterilising or feeding ebm. and before i had time to breathe, it was time again for the next feed and the whole cycle just repeated itself for 24hrs. so wat u are experiencing is quite normal.. have heart - it will get better as bb's feeding interval stretches. i didnt feel quite as tortured after the 1st 2 mths.. so hang in there
happy.gif

Hi everyone,

Anyone gone though induction before? Tomorrow, i will have to be induced as the little one is too comfortable inside and refused to come out. Was hoping that he will decide to arrive on his own but i simply did not experience any signs at all...
sad.gif

Morning ladies
happy.gif

Mmm .. these days the thread is so quiet cos alot of mummies are bz with their little ones
happy.gif
Only a handful of us regulars who are still waiting to pop
happy.gif

Oh, i'm starting to have some water retention on my feet &amp; fingers ... but still ok, not painful, they just look fat to me.

joycec,
Look thru the archives, alot of the mummies who popped earlier went thru induction.

Sorry, thought most of them had natural or c-sect. Cos it is my first birth and really hoped for natural signs to appear. Plus some friends were telling me it is best not to be induced. Well, guess just have to hope for the best. Gynae was telling me that it might take 8 - 9 hours...so that is what it scares me.

reira,
from the 1st pic...i juz feel he looks like daddy
happy.gif

mashy,
thanks...shall go take a look!
happy.gif

joycec,
when r u inducing? induce cos its past ur EDD?

pegsfur,
i got water retention for like a mth...fingers can get quite painful when i wake up in the morn

Sharon,

My EDD is 12 Aug, but cos the placenta has shown signs of ageing and i am way past 39 weeks, so gynae wants to be induce. he was saying that it is not good for baby to be inside for too long.

I am going in tomorrow morning to be induced. hoping the little one will decide to come out on his own instead.

Hi Joycec,

I'm also inducing this thursday for friday's delivery. baby also past EDD..gynae say max 5 days overdue gotta bring her out. I'm also very scared like u!!

Jules,

Your message to Babymaking sure comforts and eases my heart too! I m definitely looking forward to having a little bit more of sleep cos i m getting more n more looking like a panda! ;p

mashy
MIl offered to do CL duty for me. She's been very helpful but can see that she also gets tired, so I do what i can to help out. Perhaps i am too hands on - and getting frustrated at the progress or lack of progress in my Bf-ing journey.

as it is, the maid does the hsewrk, cooking (Confinement food &amp; normal food under MIl directions), washing of bb stuff, preparing his bath water etc.

MIL &amp; me will take alternate days and nights to FM feed, bath, change the little one. on top of that, most of the times i am attached to either the breast pump or Zachary or feeding him.

and whoever who sees unwashed bottles will do the washing up &amp; sterlising.

I can't imagine how much worse it will be when MIL leave by next mth.

Jules,
did you manage to get on TBF? cos other than the health benefits (higher immunity) of BF, i don' see any other benefits of BF. seriously..BF time is a struggle rather than bonding time.

I'm just thinking that it's a matter of time that i will start to resent the additional time and effort required to latch &amp; express BM as there's been so little progress hence far.

The waiting and anticipation that is killing me. Of cos some were telling me, at least i still have time to enjoy the food first. But i really have mixed feelings about this.
sad.gif

So everyday, i have been playing games on facebook to alleviate all those fears.

Tsktsk, <<hugz>> for you. Jia you! Let's update each other on the progress whenever possible.
happy.gif

babymaking, what you are going through I totally understand... there is hardly any time for oneself to eat or even go to the toilet, much less sleep! But take heart that all this will be over soon enough, and yes it really gets better from the 3rd month on. Maybe don't bother with expressing, just latch directly and when its not enough, supplement with FM. LIke that you don't have to worry about pumping and washing pump parts. That seriously takes up too much time.

joycec,
Ya, alot of them deliver naturally thru inducing. The 'natural' here in the list doesn't mean bb comes out on their own
happy.gif

sharon m,
Were u the one who posted the pic of your swollen feet with 'no ankle'?
proud.gif

When i told hubby abt the saying that once the swelling subsided, it is time for delivery, he kept on asking me if my feet are still swollen .. he said he very kan cheong now
happy.gif

babymaking
me same as jules, no CL or maid. MIL is helping out but i'm doing all the feedg, washing and expressing..agree with you the time interval is short and no time to rest at all....am going to finish my confinment in 2 weeks time, not sure if i can handle everything on my own when i move back...praying that jania will stretch her sleeping hours esp at nite after her full month.

mashy
congrats! so fast full month already...me still got 2 more weeks to go..am lookg forward to it

Bbmaking
me also totally understand what u r going through. I am going through a lot of stress too but in a different way. My in laws are pratically at my house 24 7. It no longers feel like my own house as if I am robbed of my privacy. Walking around braless in my nursing gown also cannot as fil is always here. When bb fuss and cry or refuse to latch on, they think it's because I have not enough milk. And always checking how much I can pump ! And my dh doesn't understand, just think that I am creating a big hoo huh !

joycec,
Thanks!! You too! Don't be too worried cos my gynae said the more tense it is, the more difficult for labour to occur. Yeah, I've been monitoring her movements these few days. Doc said gotta make sure she moves at least 10 times a day.
I think overdue is very normal cos sometimes we do wrong calculations for our last menstrual date.
Well, just console yourself at least we r quite prepared for the little one arrival!
happy.gif

pegsfur,
yes...dr wong juz say dat i haf a bad case of water retention..it will swell n subside..2 times already...ppl say swell n subside 3 times then its due...i will c if its true anot...hahhaa

joycec/tsktsk,
hope both of u haf smooth delivery!
happy.gif

pinkmama,

i understand wat u mean..

everytime after i pump, my PIL especially FIL will kip staring at my milk bottle to see how much i hav pump.. it is simply RUDE to kip staring loh.. is my son's food n i wun starve my son.. dun understand after staring, not as if the milk bottle will be fill up to the brink by itself loh.. wat's the use of staring!!

ya.. i am waiting for my keys to the new hse.. still got another 4mths to go..

at least some in-laws will be useful by helpin out.. my in-laws only noe how to LOOK at baby, stare at him then go off.. my FIL got skin problem, i hate it when he carry my son.. but i cant possibly dun let him carry oso.. haiz.. believe it ornot, my MIL simply duno how to carry baby..

after confinement lady leaves, i gonna leave my son in the room.. only carry him out when my FIL is out to work.. bad DIL.. haha

Thanks Sharon!

Thanks pegsfur for clarifying...thought that i am the only one that needs to "force" the baby out of his comfort zone.

Now i guess, it is a day for me to indulge in whatever i want to eat before i head out to the hosp tomorrow morning...

joycec &amp; tsktsk

I will be inducing on sat morning.my Edd is on 16 aug, my #1 also induce one due to water level low. now #2 is because she is so comfortable inside and dont want to come out..Just remember to relax so will dilute faster. #1 was induce at 11pm and come out at 5.20am, Hopefully #2 will be fast also..Which hospital will you be at?

hi all,

i've been reading this forum but i was quiet.. hee. the thread is moving too fast. i'm on ML ..so kinda free to read the forum now.

Joycec, tsk, my edd is 19th aug. but according to my doc, he said that my bb has not parked herself yet. bb has not engaged, and i may also need to be induced or C-section.
sad.gif

also got no sign at all.. haa.

joycec/ jac,
Wish u both a smooth and fast delivery
happy.gif

sharon,
Hahaha .. since our edd is near, let's see which of us deliver first
happy.gif

Hi Jac,
Mine is TMC...my last check with my Doc last week was ok, everything seems fine, like water level and baby heartbeat, but he mentioned 5 days is the max &amp; I'm not a little dilated yet..so, he'll put the tablet in for me at the clinic and return in the evening to admit hospital to check on the dilation. He say mine might take long cos i showed no signs of labour.

sweetmama, dun worry la..cos my doc say its very common for bb not to engaged when almost due..just got to induce them

bbmaking/joyful/nicole/pink, me too...always latching and pumping. Didn't have enough rest so temper no good and my elder son always kana from me. Poor boy...

irene/reira,
can't sleep well over these few days...always wake up in the middle of the nites.
sad.gif

joycec,
if my little boy too comfy inside my womb, I will have to induce him too... You dun worry too much hope you have a fast dilation and smooth delivery
happy.gif
Anyway my #1 was induced too and it is only 5 hrs labour.

pegsfur,
scully we deliver together...hahaa...then dr wong will b v busy!!
will c wat she say tml...hope dun need induce

sweetmama,
doc say my bb engaged but still no signs also...

jac,
wish u a smooth delivery too!
hmmm....suddenly quite a few mummies inducing...scared i also need to

joyful/reira,
tink PIL r headaches when we doing confinement
bb is ours, we will noe wats the best for them mah....really dunno wat my PILs will do when my bb comes out

everyday struggle with breastfeeding!!

Argh! I hate breastfeeding now. really feel like buying pills from gynae and just stop the damn thing! all i did whole day was just dealing with my stupid breasts. so damn pissed with my breasts &amp; my breasts pump - medela freestyle now. maybe i am just impatient cos my breasts HURTS due to block duct, engorgement but the pump kept leaking cos i cant get the funnel fit into my breasts!!!! GRRR all my nursing bras are wet!! Tho I only bought 3.

<font color="ff0000">S> medela freestyle @ S$400, used for 4 days and less than 20 hours only.</font> - can someone help me to post in the WTS thread please? =)

at 9:30 am today, I started my session with Mdm Rokiah on breasts massage. the session was great but painful!!!! Mdm Rokiah showed us (CL,hubby &amp; me) about my block duct and when she express clogged milk out, we can really see FOUNTAINS.

When I latch Zachary &amp; pumping out, I had milk and i thought thats it. Then Mdm Rokiah taught us about how my breasts have a lots of clogged milk. I think it wet about almost 2 bathing towels. The whole session was hell, I was screaming, crying, cursing &amp; pinching my hubby. it was 2nd time labour pain WITHOUT epidural!!! I didnt scream, curse and pinch my hubby during labour!

Mdm Rokiah told me that if she don't clear away all my milk duct, i might get high fever and admit to hospital haha cos mine is really stones inside...

Today I started bottle feeding because my breasts are so engorged &amp; with so many milk ducts that both my nipple became shorter...

sharon,

always kip ur cool..

first few days of confinement, u prob will cry abit, dun hold back ur tears.. cry it out.. tok to ur hubby otherwise ur mum..

in my case, though my confinement lady is abit agressive in taking care of my baby, but i actually confide in her.. she is probably the only one who understand why i am not allowing my PIL to take care of my son after i go back to work..

hmm.. reira,

though i got milk, pumpin abt 100ml every 3hrs.. i tink not v enuff for my son soon..

see ur FOUNTAIN.. i am so tempted for the breast massage too.. how much does it costs?

Reira
at least your milk supply is good... Mine is still miserable.
Btw will the massage increase the milk flow? My breast still soft, so does it mean no engorgrment?

babymaking
I got a CL so she is taking care of Zachary. All I did whole day is breastfeeding and pumping... Not to mention that Zachary dont really make much noise, he only does that when i didnt breastfeed him in time. Yesterday, he manage to sleep from 12:40am - 7am. He woke up only because I woke him up worried that he is hungry. During the day, he only gets hungry every 4 hrs. My CL said that my BM is thick so that might be why

mashy
haha i dont dare to ask my CL sterilize my pumps and bottles. Because she does all the thing in the house. mopping kitchen after cooking, cooking delicious food for everyone in the family, washing our clothes (exclude PIL's, I told her dont need to), folding clothes (she fold for my PIL too! taking care of Zachary, taking care of me, chat with me and giving me advices.

joycec
i went through induction before. =) hope you have a smooth inducution &amp; delivery!

pegsfur
if i remember correctly, babyS was the one who posted her swollen feet with no ankle. where is she!? aiyo i started missing some mommies who requent here last time already. sad...

irene
Zachary got it from me too when he was having a hard time latching on. haiz... now i feel so bad cos it was my nipples's fault not his... =( i went to say sorry to him and he smile at me just now but still feel bad.

sharon
yah lor... my mil is a b1tch! but then so far she dont dare to scream and yell at me like what my hubby did cos she scared i will move away from her place and forever dont let her see Zachary. she knows what i can do.

joyful
in my humble opinion, we should all atleast have 1 session with mdm rokiah lor. not that i am advertising for her cos i am getting anything but it really helps!! $58 per session. when i book with her, i dont even know of the price hahaha. then my hubby was here when he sees my fountain, he laughed like mad! lol anyone who want to see the video can come to my house wakakaka. hubby only video a short while.

pinkmama
tomorrow i will kenna tortured again. u can try her but i am not very sure how to tell if breasts is soft or not leh. i think mine is soft now but she said those slightly hard tissue (which i thought was normal breasts tissues) is milk clogged. i am not sure about milk flow but should be, u can call mdm rokiah and check with her.

sharon,

ur gynae is dr joycelyn wong too right?? our edd is 1 day apart only leh!

i'm also going to see her tmr at 11.45am.. what time is ur apt???

i'm thinking if i should induce my girl out coz i can't tahan being so immobile..

last week did VE but still no dilation..

shall see how tmr too..
happy.gif

Back