(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

reira,
i work in bank so can monitor gold prices...else sometimes i pass by goldsmith shop, will take a peep at the gold prices
happy.gif

during the early stage of preggie, I told myself that I shall not walk like those preggie woman until leg open open...
Now with the big tummy and here pain there pain, natually walk will be leg open open one! really no choice!

baby s
Hahaha .. u r so funny ... shouted at cookie that u r preggy ... she must have been starlted at your outburst
happy.gif

reira
The cat scratched yr mil till bleeding? Aiyoh ... so poor thing.

I think cats are very different and they really have a mind of their own. But then again, each of them has diff personality and i know of pple who can really relate to cats better. Mmm ... dogs also have their own character lah, just like some dogs who are guai guai, not like my dog, so mischievious de.
happy.gif

jul
Ok ... will go take a look if i happen to shop at these shopping ctrs
happy.gif

pj
Aaawww ... that's very sweet of your jrt!

There was once my sis was telling me abt her problems with her hubby and cried while talking cos she's very sad. My dog, on hearing my sis crying, went up to her, stood on her hind legs and lay her head on my sis' shoulder. Aiyoh .. i was so touched to see her doing that i called her my counselling dog
happy.gif

mashy
Is the pain very low at the pelvic area, as if bb is rubbing against somthing? Such that u must tense up the muscles around that area? If u sort of relax, u'll feel the pain again?

Evening mummies

Just now went for my checkup. Baby is doing fine and weighting 2kg at wk 33...

But I'm having false contraction and was asked to rest at home tomorrow. Gynae say I walk too much and also having stress so need to rest..... Haiz....

sharon, piggy

Thanks for the Sarah bra pic. Ooh. looks soft & comfy hor?

reira

I received my bag organiser liao. Looks good. Can put a lot of my barang hehe.

pegsfur,
Yeah, every cats are quite different. what i see is that this naughty cat only cares about food. my mil is the only one that took care of them (like give them food). i thought pets normally wont hurt the person who took care of them! just like dog dont bark at owner who treats it well.

a week or so ago, I was trying to help it put back it funnel collar to prevent itself from scratching its wound on the back (he got it cos fought with the other cat) and it scratched me until bleeding (on my index finger). After it scratched me, i dont dare to touch it anymore. ended up it scratched/lick its wound until bleeding in a few hours time! then mil have to bring it to vet again cos no more medicine to apply.

also, sometimes jump up the dining table even tho it had already eaten those cat canned food. after seeing how naughty it is, makes me really hate it.

but the other cat is very good (mil got 2), atleast he wont bother anyone to give him food unlike that naughty one and will wait patiently till mil call for him for food.

<font color="0000ff">mashy</font>, would it be baby engage? You might want to check with your gynae, coz when Kai engaged, my pelvic bone was hurting like mad and I could not walk much and have to rest every few steps and could not sleep well too.

<font color="0000ff">reira</font>, is your finger ok now? I am afraid of cats too, saw them scratch a pass-by before.

<font color="0000ff">SL</font>, false contraction as in BH? Do take care, dun be so stress up at work. It is good to take a day off from work to rest.

Morning all
happy.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Finally again its FRIDAY!!!</font></font>

looking forward to my appt on mon...

RE:cats
some are ok and some are real nasty/aloof...
i got a neighbour...sort of adopt a few cats(only to feed them outside her flat)...

this cat ("map") is good and rarely bother anyone,
will pass by and to rub against ppl's legs she knows as in saying hi

and another one is only interested in getting the meals and never interact with other ppl and is just a so called "tenant" cos she rob "map" of food and later share/took over the "territory"...

so sad,
lately seldom seen "map" liao...

morn gals!

pris

i also suspect that bb is engaged. Yah, cannot sleep well too. Can only find out next Sat. Still a long way off. By then I'm already 37 weeks. Maybe i deliver already lor. hahaha.

piggy,
good for u
happy.gif

me will be next mon... @33wks...

hmmm, i got a HR coll who is preggi and i am only 10wks advance than her...
her tummy is so compact/cute loh..
maybe she 1st time mummy so at 5mths still can't really see her tummy...
happy.gif

Cloudme,
v fast 1
happy.gif

10wks a lot of diff leh hee... for me my tummy only really "show" when i am 6mth preg so i tink it norm bah.. tt time i go check up got 1 lady 5mth preg but her tummy is flat lor so envy..

mashy,

i had the same feeling too on two weeks ago, it is so pain, but i know it is not contraction. Funny is when i had my #1 i dun have it leh.

Hi Mummies,
I just seen my gyn yesterday, baby is 2kg at week 32 and i am coming 59kg.zzzzzz
anyone knows where can i buy safety gates that are meant for stairways??
btw , kikilala, thanks for the organzing the spree, you are damn petite lor ! :p

Morning ladies
happy.gif

Going to see my Ovann later ... wait for hubby to wake up .. he still snoring with my dog on the bed *shakes head*.

reira/pris,
Claws are their weapons just like teeth are dog's weapons
happy.gif
Have to be careful when approaching animals lah ... even for me who loves dogs, i will not go straight to the dog and pat it's head. Cos some dogs are threatened by the hand and may bite.

Anyway, i got real nasty deep scratches and punctured wounds years ago when a cat attacked me. I was walking my previous dog and there was this mother cat hiding in the bushes with her kitties. As we approached, she felt threatened and wanted to attack my dog.

I quickly stood in front of my dog and tried to shoo the cat away but who knows, she jumped on me, her claws pierced right into my legs while i tried to shake her off. It worked but she attacked my dog and my dog's eye kena a scratch. Luckily the scratch is on the eyelid.

After dat the cat just ran away, leaving us in shock. I knew i was scratched but i only realised i was bleeding quite badly when i checked my wounds later. 1st time kena attack by cat ... but i'm ok lah, the wounds healed after a week.

So now i approach animals with care lor, i'm not scared of cats and i dun blame the cat cos it's their mother instinct to protect her kitties.

piggy/cloudme
Huh ... my tummy already showing when i'm 3 mths preggy ... and now pple keep asking me if i'm gonna pop anytime soon.

pegsfur,
I totally agree with you... stray cats / dogs need to have the instinct to protect themselves. Especially now when there's so much evil people trying to torture them!

Reira,
your MIL didnt cut her cats nails? I've friends with cats and they will trim the craws leh..

pegsfur,
same to me lah...
ppl also thot i going to pop real soon..

piggy, pegsfur;
was chatting with the HR coll and she asked me if my tummy still can grow bigger or not since i have about a mth left...
i was like huh? grow bigger?hopefully not but bb can still grow bigger but not mummy's tummy...

SL, you ok? Do take care ok.

I had false contraction when I had my #1, was on bed rest for 2 weeks till it stop. Must learn to relax cos I remember I was very stressed over work thus the onset of such false contraction.

Pegsfur,
u dun make me luff... but my waist tummy used to be ard 27/8" 1 leh now my waist i tink abt 31.5" liao almost gain 10" faintz~

kiki,
Hahaha .. 39 still ok lah, smaller than me leh. I wonder who has the biggest tummy now?
happy.gif

cloudme,,
Ya .. i oso hope tummy dun grow too big cos now only left abt 1.5 mths, i dun want to buy anymore bottoms le cos some of my pants are getting tight again
sad.gif

morning ladies!
happy.gif

jus finished reading thru y'day's posts. dunno y today can't sleep &amp; wake up at 6am. then went to shower &amp; buy bf. my hubby thot something wrong wif me. cos for the past few weeks, i've not been able to sleep frm 3+am till abt 7am... then k.o again till abt 11am. recently has been having gastric pain and baby kept kicking. dunno is it becos baby is hungry. i was telling hb last nite maybe it's the baby's pattern of eating. need to eat at 3+ then 6+ again. faint.

piggy

did u put correctly or not? Your measurements only 4"-5" increase leh, not 10".

i stopped measuring when i have #2. When i had #1 still got do such things, now too lazy. Like it or not, bb will still grow, tummy will grow, i will put on weight. hhehe.

piggy,

U r making me feel bad lor ... cos i was also abt 28/29 waist b4 preggy leh. Then now 41, and still growing ... die ...

pegsfur,
hmmm my tummy may "win" u...
sad.gif

can check with kiki...
she also said my tummy huge...
but i never bother with measurements...for all pregnancies

Mashy,
i mean my waist is now 31.5" used to be 24" den my tummy used to be 27/8" now 34.5".. i am sayin my waistline nearly expand by 10"

Cloudme,
i tink will still expand leh..

mashy,
good that ur gal is into music...
so next time u know ur singing can calm her...

i still dunno what my boy like leh...
but lately he guai, let me sleep thru out the night

Good morning mummies!!!!!

do you guys feel tired easily now.. i feel more and more tired.. although i slpt at 9pm everyday morning wake up still feel very tired.. was wondering is it me onli??

Kiki, nice to meet u ytd.. thanks for helping me to buy the taobao stuff.. i had a great time opening the "presents"

cloudme

so good. She's esp active when i'm preparing to go to sleep. Really all gongfu moves come out. so takes me a long long time to sleep.

how do u all measure the tummy size? is it frm the stomach then straight down or the circumferance of the tummy? usually when i go gynae, he measures straight down. if i remember correctly, he said the length shd correspond wif the weeks i'm in. last wk when i was in my wk 34, my length is abt 33 or 33.5cm.

ok...something for laughs
happy.gif

from email...here goes...

happy.gif

Lawyers should never ask a witness a question if they aren't prepared for the answer :
In a trial, a Southern small town prosecuting attorney called his
first witness, a grand-motherly, elderly woman to the stand.
He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"
She responded, "Why, yes
I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and
frankly,
you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife,
you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs.
You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never
will
amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher.
Yes, I know you." The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to
do,
he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the
defense attorney?" She again replied, "Why yes, I do. I've known Mr.
Bradley
since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a
drinking problem.
He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice
is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife
with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes,
I know him." The defense attorney almost died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench, and in a very
quiet voice, said, "If either of you bastards asks her if she knows
me, I'll throw you in jail for contempt."

Back