Sharon, the net undies is the most comfy ones and it is the ones that hospital will provide. And it is stretchable and dry very fast. I was looking for this one instead of the disposible ones so was glad to find it at TMC pharmacy.
Shirley, coz this pregnancy is so different from #1, I have been monitoring my discharge from day 1 so that why I noticed the different and went to see gynae twice this week to be safe and also I asked him to check to see whether there is any dilation as I was reading on it yesterday.
Nicole, yes, it will be good to share the same birthday as my mum. Then my monster in law will be so jealous, but who cares.
Tulips, yes, I am resting alot now. Think it is the bending down to check my boy's temperature 2 hourly last week that is giving my body alot of stress as he was down with a cold and bad cough.
Happi, thanks!
Piggy, I am telling baby to come out at week 38 or mid week 37, share same birthday as my mum haahaa.