mashybrainz
New Member
reira
of course never shave lah. My boy's hair so nice. Anyway, they shed hair at abt 4mths, so no need to cut will also drop hair. The only time i cut my boy's hair until short short like those army boys, i regretted big time. So ugly and made him look so noti.
Re: Kidzloft
I also dunno if they'll allow u to do it again or not leh. Maybe u can try if they don't recog u? I don't think they check their records...
of course never shave lah. My boy's hair so nice. Anyway, they shed hair at abt 4mths, so no need to cut will also drop hair. The only time i cut my boy's hair until short short like those army boys, i regretted big time. So ugly and made him look so noti.
Re: Kidzloft
I also dunno if they'll allow u to do it again or not leh. Maybe u can try if they don't recog u? I don't think they check their records...