and Thru sep09 Thread mummies, i come up to my mind to Choose Dr Joycelyn Wong for my next gyea, this my posting on 19 June 09 in sept 09 thread
=========
Mummies,
Im back, please bear with me, I have a lot a lot of joyful things to share heee..
<font face="wingdings">K</font>I did not sleep the last whole nite til 7am as I cant hardly wait to call Dr Joycelyn Wong @ ACJ Clinic Thomson Medical Centre, ard 730am I get extremely hungry, so I grap an apple to eat and I felt satisfied but accidentally fallen asleep till 10am GOSH..!!!, I miss it,so I quickly rang Dr Joycelyn clinic up, the staff there said if walk-in have to wait for about 2-4hrs, I replied no problem I will just walk in… as advised by my supportive hubby(Hubby you are the Best!!!).When we made the trip down after lunch, we managed to reach there around 2:45pm, the staff said there are 4 more mummies ahead of me, just be prepare to wait, I replied definitely I dont mind, as long Dr Joycelyn Wong can see me & baby today….
First Impression of the Clinic, to my astonishment as though im a “mountain turtle”.. the clinic is so spacious with sufficient seats for mummies & visitors and with background playing soothing music and the counter staff there always showing smiling face and attentive.
Unlike Lisa Chin Clinic only have a pathetic U- shape sofa always make the mummies with big tummy waiting while standing and the staff there show no sympathy at all, to them big tummy mummies standing and waiting there are no big deal with their sulking face, as though was force to come to work.
Soon around 4pm,one staff ushered me to a room for blood pressure and weight check and also made some queries “so you seeing other Gynea before, then I say “Yes!!”, The staff ask again, “oh so you changing Gynea Now. Then I say “Yes..!!” SMILE with GLEE,and that’s the end of our conversation. I back to my seat again waiting to see Joycelyn Wong.
The most happiest waiting time since I got pregnant.
Seriously, for those whom unfortunately has been with Lisa Chin Clinic,
Will be able to see the HUGE differences of ambiance & attitude plus Excellent Service of Dr Joycelyn Clinic and her dedicated team offer…
15mins later hubby & I was called upon into Joycelyn wong office, we was greeted by a smiling young doctor erm…
Young, Yes!!.. definitely younger & warm feeling then …….
Lisa Chin(LKN=Lau Ku Niang).
Thoughout the session, she never fail to smile..and she does not have an assistant she did everything all by herself.
First Dr Jocyelyn,ask both of us to take a seat and she start doing some assessement & history by asking some question like how many months pregnant ,any other health issue, and I show what are my current medication im taking on and those Iron pills, Fish Oil & Calcium tat prescibed by Lisa Chin Clinic .Oh ya… The Iron Pills is really very low in MultiVite according to Dr Joycelyn Wong,whereby Lisa Chin Clinic claimed that it’s a good MultiVite.
She saw my skin condition and advised me to apply some cream to prevent further worsen of the current condition of eczema, and I had told her about my frozen arms hands pain, she said my pain go up to arms which mean its not only inflammation around the carpal tunnel, its must be also from neck & back region. And given us a lot of advise for instant: <table border=1><tr><td>1 </td></tr></table>how to minimize the pain by wearing long sleeve . <table border=1><tr><td> 2</td></tr></table>By massage b4 bedtime with the use of moderate medicated oil to massage the arms & hands as long it is not around the tummy area.
I did called up Lisa Chin Clinic and asked for advised about my frozen arms…guess what they replied, “Its like that one,its like that one….”
Dr Joycelyn Wong is indeed very patient & Caring…above all very informative towards a 1st time mother to be…within an hour I can see very clearly on<table border=1><tr><td> 1</td></tr></table>what kind of path im on <table border=1><tr><td>2 </td></tr></table>what kind of path im heading <table border=1><tr><td>3 </td></tr></table>what kind of path I have to expect <table border=1><tr><td> 4</td></tr></table>to be ready whatever path comes…..and the list goes on.
During the ultrasound, she <font size="+2"> AUTOMATICALLY </font> explained to us very & every detail by showing us where is the baby head, face,mouth, big tight,small tight,butt, legs,hands & cheek, oh ya my baby have a very round chubby cheek
.. and <font size="+2"> AUTOMATICALLY </font> tell us how the ultrasound machine measure baby weight is by the size of baby tummy.Btw my bb now weigh 1.4kilo & is medium size according to Dr Joycelyn Wong.
After that , she use another separate device to let us hear the baby heart beats and tell us the beats is at 150 which is normal. SEEEE!!!! I dun even need to request,she <font size="+2"> AUTOMATICALLY </font> feeding us with all necessary information to assured us.
All in all ultrasound plus hearts beats session already took her about 20mins including her details & precise explanation for our better understanding.
As compare to Lisa Chin Clinic she usually take less then 5mins and chase me out..
After the scanning, Joyceyln wong , she <font size="+2"> AUTOMATICALLY </font> guided us on how & when to prepare the “Bag Packing”(when admission for delivery to hospital) and provide us a copy of list what to bring and wat not to bring during admission, and taught me what are the signs to look for when decided to admit to hospital, example from 36weeks onwards, <table border=1><tr><td> 1</td></tr></table> must observe bleeding, <table border=1><tr><td>2 </td></tr></table>Water bag burst & <table border=1><tr><td> 3</td></tr></table>constant pain & contraction, and taught us how to be in readiness mode to recognize contraction, like: <table border=1><tr><td> 1</td></tr></table>if 1 min of pain come in every 5mins(e.i:1min of continuous pain den gone,5min later repeated again and again and again). <table border=1><tr><td> 2</td></tr></table>After experience either above symptoms, within 2hrs must admit to hospital.
Next when in labour, the waiting time is approx 8-10hrs before im diluted to10cm things like tat, when I ask about epidural as I have degenerative disc at my lower back.According to her,she will advise during labour whether one need an epidural or not at that very moment depending on one condition.
She too help me with the booking for the 2/3/4D scan burn to DVD package at TMC to be on same week in the morning b4 seeing her by afternoon on my Week32 – so happy, although in medical point of view is unnecessary according to her as it cost SGD298. But since we want it for souvenior & memory just go ahead
This is our 1st child & we must experience the Best of what technology has offered to us!!
She do up the plan for me to see her (Plus/Minus):-
Today is 29week
Week 32
Week 36 (and remember to pack bag/standby)
Week 38
Week 39
Week 40 - my EDD 28 Aug 09 if Delay
Week 41 - hardly for asian
Week 42 - hardly for asian
Today total I pay my bill size is :
Consultation – SGD88.00
Ultrasound – SGD48.00
Topicrem Emulsion for my eczema – SGD33.00
Prenaforte 30 tabls (multivite) –SGD8.25
GST - SGD12.42
[Total SGD189.66]
All subsequent visits will cost
Consultation fee – SGD48
Ultrasound - SGD48
SIMPLY WORTH IT of ALL!!! TIME & MONEY.
Conclusion :
Lisa Chin Clinic
simply cannot compare to
Joycelyn Wong ACJ
Clinic@Thomson Medical Centre
All this Big & Small information are very vital & important to ALL mother & mother-to-be(especially 1st time mum) and
What makes a BIG DIFFERENT is WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE!!!!
AS FOR ME…IT’S A CLEAR CUT!!!
Mummies,
Im back, please bear with me, I have a lot a lot of joyful things to share heee..
I did not sleep the last whole nite til 7am as I cant hardly wait to call Dr Joycelyn Wong @ ACJ Clinic Thomson Medical Centre, ard 730am I get extremely hungry, so I grap an apple to eat and I felt satisfied but accidentally fallen asleep till 10am GOSH..!!!, I miss it,so I quickly rang Dr Joycelyn clinic up, the staff there said if walk-in have to wait for about 2-4hrs, I replied no problem I will just walk in… as advised by my supportive hubby(Hubby you are the Best!!!).When we made the trip down after lunch, we managed to reach there around 2:45pm, the staff said there are 4 more mummies ahead of me, just be prepare to wait, I replied definitely I dont mind, as long Dr Joycelyn Wong can see me & baby today….
First Impression of the Dr Joycelyn Wong @ ACJ Clinic, to my astonishment as though im a “mountain turtle”.. the clinic is so spacious with sufficient seats for mummies & visitors and with background playing soothing music and the counter staff there always showing smiling face and attentive.
Unlike Lisa Chin Clinic only have a pathetic U- shape sofa always make the mummies with big tummy waiting while standing and the staff there show no sympathy at all, to them big tummy mummies standing and waiting there are no big deal with their sulking face, as though was force to come to work.
Soon around 4pm,one staff ushered me to a room for blood pressure and weight check and also made some queries “so you seeing other Gynea before, then I say “Yes!!”, The staff ask again, “oh so you changing Gynea Now. Then I say “Yes..!!” SMILE with GLEE,and that’s the end of our conversation. I back to my seat again waiting to see Joycelyn Wong.
The most happiest waiting time since I got pregnant.
Seriously, for those whom unfortunately has been with Lisa Chin Clinic,
Will be able to see the HUGE differences of ambiance & attitude plus Excellent Service of Dr Joycelyn Clinic and her dedicated team offer…
15mins later hubby & I was called upon into Joycelyn wong office, we was greeted by a smiling young doctor erm…
Young, Yes!!.. definitely younger & warm feeling then …….
Lisa Chin(LKN=Lau Ku Niang).
Thoughout the session, she never fail to smile..and she does not have an assistant she did everything all by herself.
First Dr Jocyelyn,ask both of us to take a seat and she start doing some assessement & history by asking some question like how many months pregnant ,any other health issue, and I show what are my current medication im taking on and those Iron pills, Fish Oil & Calcium tat prescibed by Lisa Chin Clinic .Oh ya… The Iron Pills is really very low in MultiVite according to Dr Joycelyn Wong,whereby Lisa Chin Clinic claimed that it’s a good MultiVite.
She saw my skin condition and advised me to apply some cream to prevent further worsen of the current condition of eczema, and I had told her about my frozen arms hands pain, she said my pain go up to arms which mean its not only inflammation around the carpal tunnel, its must be also from neck & back region. And given us a lot of advise for instant: <table border=1><tr><td>1</td></tr></table>how to minimize the pain by wearing long sleeve . <table border=1><tr><td>2</td></tr></table>By massage b4 bedtime with the use of moderate medicated oil to massage the arms & hands as long it is not around the tummy area.
I did called up Lisa Chin Clinic and asked for advised about my frozen arms…guess what they replied, “Its like that one,its like that one….”
Dr Joycelyn Wong is indeed very patient & Caring…above all very informative towards a 1st time mother to be…within an hour I can see very clearly on<table border=1><tr><td>1</td></tr></table>what kind of path im on <table border=1><tr><td>2</td></tr></table>what kind of path im heading <table border=1><tr><td>3</td></tr></table>what kind of path I have to expect <table border=1><tr><td>4</td></tr></table>to be ready whatever path comes…..and the list goes on.
During the ultrasound, she <font size="+2"> AUTOMATICALLY </font> explained to us very & every detail by showing us where is the baby head, face,mouth, big tight,small tight,butt, legs,hands & cheek, oh ya my baby have a very round chubby cheek
.. and <font size="+2"> AUTOMATICALLY </font> tell us how the ultrasound machine measure baby weight is by the size of baby tummy.Btw my bb now weigh 1.4kilo & is medium size according to Dr Joycelyn Wong.
After that , she use another separate device to let us hear the baby heart beats and tell us the beats is at 150 which is normal. SEEEE!!!! I dun even need to request,she <font size="+2"> AUTOMATICALLY </font> feeding us with all necessary information to assured us.
All in all ultrasound plus hearts beats session already took her about 20mins including her details & precise explanation for our better understanding.
As compare to Lisa Chin Clinic she usually take less then 5mins and chase me out..
After the scanning, Joyceyln wong , she <font size="+2"> AUTOMATICALLY </font> guided us on how & when to prepare the “Bag Packing”(when admission for delivery to hospital) and provide us a copy of list what to bring and wat not to bring during admission, and taught me what are the signs to look for when decided to admit to hospital, example from 36weeks onwards, <table border=1><tr><td>1</td></tr></table> must observe bleeding, <table border=1><tr><td>2</td></tr></table>Water bag burst & <table border=1><tr><td>3</td></tr></table>constant pain & contraction, and taught us how to be in readiness mode to recognize contraction, like: <table border=1><tr><td>3a</td></tr></table>if 1 min of pain come in every 5mins(e.i:1min of continuous pain den gone,5min later repeated again and again and again). <table border=1><tr><td>3b</td></tr></table>After experience either above symptoms, within 2hrs must admit to hospital.
Next when in labour, the waiting time is approx 8-10hrs before im diluted to10cm things like tat, when I ask about epidural as I have degenerative disc at my lower back.According to her,she will advise during labour whether one need an epidural or not at that very moment depending on one condition.
She too help me with the booking for the 2/3/4D scan burn to DVD package at TMC to be on same week in the morning b4 seeing her by afternoon on my Week32 – so happy, although in medical point of view is unnecessary according to her as it cost SGD298. But since we want it for souvenior & memory just go ahead
This is our 1st child & we must experience the Best of what technology has offered to us!!
She do up the plan for me to see her (Plus/Minus):-
Today is 29week
Week 32
Week 36 (and remember to pack bag/standby)
Week 38
Week 39
Week 40 - my EDD 28 Aug 09 if Delay
Week 41 - hardly for asian
Week 42 - hardly for asian
Today total I pay my bill size is :
Consultation – SGD88.00
Ultrasound – SGD48.00
Topicrem Emulsion for my eczema – SGD33.00
Prenaforte 30 tabls (multivite) –SGD8.25
GST - SGD12.42
[Total SGD189.66]
All subsequent visits will cost
Consultation fee – SGD48
Ultrasound - SGD48
SIMPLY WORTH IT ALL !!! MY TIME & MONEY.
Conclusion :
Lisa Chin Clinic
simply cannot compare to
Joycelyn Wong ACJ Clinic at Thomson Medical Centre
All this Big & Small information are very vital & important to ALL mother & mother-to-be(especially 1st time mum) and
What makes a BIG DIFFERENT is WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE!!!!
HONESTY IS JUST THE BEST POLICY
AS FOR ME…IT’S A CLEAR CUT!!!
THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR GUIDANCE THAT BRINGS ME OUT FROM MISERY.
THANK YOU GOD FOR SURROUNDED A GROUP OF SUCH GOOD MUMMIES AROUND ME...GOD BLESS YOU ALL,THANK YOU.
no harm done....im just a 1st time mum-to-be whom needs to be guided in the right path & be happy...same as a new born child needs their parent guidance & be happy ...thats all.