(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

pegsfur:......so ma fan le.tats the busiest period
sad.gif
 


kikilala,
so ke lian...u can tahan ar? i see the durian in front of me n i gobble everything down! hahaa...no self control

re: gathering
i cant confirm now...gotta depend on the timing
n see if i can take time off work or MC...heeee
 
Morning all
happy.gif


hmmm, seem like today is another "resting" day for me again...

i also wanna meet in tampines leh...
hmmm, who should i pm my hp no to?
 
morning ladies..

goin to take mc today my sorethroat not gettin any better..

kiki,
but even if u drive can u handle so many loots? quite heavy rite? i hope i can join the gatherin manz maybe take leave hee...
 
kiki
when can loot clear customs? i thinking o meeting u during dinner time tml b4 i fly off...

cloud
then maybe u can meet us then... hehehe
 
Morning ladies
happy.gif


weishy
Ya lor ... month end is the busiest. Maybe i try to finish as much as possible in this week during boss' absence
happy.gif


Oh, hubby was sweet enough to say that he'd eat vege meals on the 15th with me as well ...
happy.gif
 
Pegsfur, your tummy looks big!

Celine, I think all of us thinks our tummy is the biggest. Hahaha...I also think mine is big but you all say its small.
 
bear,

Hahaha .. seems like u r the only one who said my tummy is big based on the pic
happy.gif
Yesterday my colleague was just asking me my edd, and i told him Aug. He said he thought i'm due anytime le.
 
Mrng!

Anyone knw abt SG motherhood doing a fund raising for 4yrs old gal suffer from cancer. Anyone got the link? mind to share here?
 
donkeymami:Fandi having a football match this coming sunday for charity
happy.gif
$10 admission
happy.gif
think other than tat also can donate direct
 
Hi,

i rmbed some mummies toking abt donating the cord blood to the public cordblood bank..

may i know where and how can i contact them if i am interested?

thanks in advance~
 
*************************************************

Aug09 1st ever gathering

*************************************************

Date~30th Jun (Tues)

Venue~ M hotel (30~50%,friend works there )

Food~International buffet ( about $30+++ )

Time~ 7 to 8Pm ( whoever comes 1st eat and see see loots 1st la kakkakakak )

1)weishy
2)Lawshe
3)SL
4)Dollie???
5)Joeey - i can make it in the afternoon as well cos on leave. can make it at dinner time?
6)kikilala
7)BBng

Kiki will bring the loots along so ladies who bought maybe can come collect and meet up at the same time
happy.gif
 
hi gals

i'm back from my gynae's visit. Gal gal is now 2.38kg at 34 weeks. She has turned down, no wonder i felt huge tsunamis lately.

Also did my interview with the SCBB, pretty fast and just tick and tick. hehe.

SL
Maybe can ask your boss to be excused. C'mon, you belong to the high risk group, so better avoid. And khaw boon wan told the preggies to wear mask to prevent infection leh. Your boss wants u to appear in a mask?
 
carefree

i think everywhere also not safe.... coz you'll meet holiday makers from affected countries there.

weishy
She's still smaller than my boy at 34 weeks. And she's got short legs. Her femur length puts her at EDD 8 Aug whereas my actual EDD is 1 Aug.
 
mashy, that sounds like a good weight!! For the SCBB interview, did u have to go down or can the interviews be done over the phone? I don't think I can make it down to be interviewed by them.
 
mich

have to sign a lot of forms, so doubt can just do interview on the phone. Is your gynae located at the hospital? They can meet u there leh. Like for me, I met the rep while waiting for my appt.

carefreelife
yah. try to get your gynae to give u HL lah....
 
carefreelife,
ur co so good?
whole co goes holiday?

me wondering,
why should u sacrifice ur leave when they enjoy themselves after coming back from their trip huh?
 
mashy, oic, yes my gynae is at Mt A, so can ask them to meet me there. But first I have to ask my gynae this Friday whether he is charging me $$ to extract the cord blood if I wanna make a donation and not storing in private bank.
 
re: sore throat
i just recovered from a sore throat too, now keep drinking plenty of water, tummy so bloated :p

irene,
sure or not?! From the pix pegsfur's tummy look big? I think mine bigger wor...
 
mashy, thanks for the tip, I will go check it out. If my gynae is charging (charged $400 for the the time I stored in private bank), then really doesn't make sense for me to donate already... or u think I still should?
 
mich,
im nt going koh samui lor. Baby more impt to me.

kikila,
im also thinking thailand is considered lor. so dangerous for me to stay in office.

mashy,
what is HL ?

cloudme,
my co. very niao one. ML ask me to take 10 wks nia. SO sian. Then I still have annual leave (cant carry forward) and childcare leave to clear.

My whole co. only 10 over pple nia.

Since my annual leave to clear this yr, might as well take lor, im tinking better than forfeit end of the year.
 
mich

if donating, then makes no sense if your gynae charges lah. Maybe he will waive it if u are donating? But better check first.

carefreelife
Hospitalisation leave.

Even if your ML take 10 weeks, they will still owe u right? Coz the remaining 6 weeks are paid by govt.

Yah, might as well clear your AL, don't be near them when they return.
 
carefreelife, i think u should take this chance to clear as much of your AL as possible esp since you still have 6 weeks of ML to clear later on... sekali cannot clear very sad to forfeit all. I am taking 1 day leave a week nowadays as I have alot of leave to clear also.
 
carefreelife,
HL=hospitalisation leave...

r u in account dept?
hmmm, usually ppl in acct dept will be asked to have a shorter ML especially if their co is small...
yup, better to clear most as u still got balance of ML after u return to work...

same as ur co rules,
i also have AL and CCL to clear b4 end of yr...
AL will clear after i come back from ML
clearing AL for the last 2wks of dec...
some balance will be 1/2 day anytime now when i dun feel good...
CCL only left 2 day cos used up earlier this yr...
so in all i still got about 6.5days to clear b4 i start my ML...
 

mashy,
how to get hospitalisation leave? Need to hospitalised then can get right?

Provided my niao boss approve my leave lor.


Mich,
I also wanna clear 1 day a week, but the prob is this boss does not approve at times. You knw I submitted my ML 10wks and then followed by all my annual leave, he do not approve. Say I come back then see how is the situation. Sibei sian.


cloudme,
im in sales and no temp will be replacing me mah.
I only afraid I find new job then my bal ML kena forfeited.

And I was thinking if I can call my co. and extend my ML (no one take care baby), during my ML. But one friend say co. might hold my pay. Not too sure if they can do tat since govt pay for the bal 8 wks wor. Im thinking of other ways to extend my ML lor. Very "fan".
 

Back
Top