(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

My boy has been super clingy way before I knew that I am pregnant with #2. (yah I am that slow)

Even now, when I am home, he just want me and no one else. Very tiring lei, esp. now his mei mei gets excited when hearing her kor kor's voice.

He wants me to carry him everywhere, no one can touch him when he is with me. He will cry if my hb tries to take over. Headache ah~

So far he has been quite gentle with my tummy, he will kiss, hug and pat my tummy when we ask him where's mei mei.
 


cloudme:abit la i guess but no reply from them hum.......me cant bear to lose all connections from this well populated forum....my nov07 mommies and now aug09 mommies
happy.gif


well at least i still cna register again.....hopefully wont get suspended again :p

mangoes are so sweet and cheap now!!!!!

ur girl oki already????HFMD in town now le.....be careful ar
 
weishy,
my ger still abit feverish when i leave for work this morning...

but her fever is not that high now...

doc checked and said it's viral fever accompanied by a bit of sorethroat and running nose...
haiz, dun know if she caught the virus when we brought her out on last sat to giant tampines...
sad.gif
 
cloudme:eek:hhhhhhh tampines abit over crowded le.
be careful la,u hv vit c at home for her?????eatign kiwis also helps ,1 kiwi is 3 oranges .
 
Hi morning gals

Hi pris
I will give the pelangi spree a miss.

Have any of you started reading baby care books? I am reading CLB book by Gina Ford, Basically following her routine, baby will be sleeping 7pm-7am through the night once past 3-4 months.

Although it sounds attractive to have bb sleep thru, is it practical to put bb to sleep at 7pm when most of the times, hubby will not be home, and thus unable to bond with baby?

there'a night feed at 10.30pm as recommended that hubby can feed the bb express milk but during that feed, it's encouraged not to talk or have eye contact with bb, so i'm just worried if follow her schedule, bb will not bond with daddy.

Anyone here who practice gina ford CLB schedule and it works for you?
 
babymaking: yeah looks like got not bonding time leh..

if i am not wrong, her idea of not haivng contact with baby at that time is so as to not disrupt baby's sleep or get them more alert..
 
babyS
yeah, me worried abt bb not bonding with daddy - so wondering how those mummies work that out?

basically GF'CLB schedule works around giving bb the correct sleep associations, so no eye contact, and voice means avoiding stimulation = to sleep time for bb.
 
Mmm ... eating dry mee siam and having tea now .. wonder if my sugar level will overshot later when i test?

The other day pris was making mooncake rite .. made me drool .. hahaha .. luckily the mooncake festival is after we give birth. Else i cannot eat le.
happy.gif
 
babymaking, no problem, I will forgo the 20% discount, coz I am not intending to open a spree, just want to get the books for my boys. I will check with piggy whether she is still keen. I will order just my own coz it is alot of coordination work. Anyway, I already got my 70% discount on shipping coz I myself already hit RM540, just RM230 is not entitled to any discount even if I hit RM1000 unless I can get another RM690.
 
pris
for kai, did you follow any method for sleep-thru the night? any recommendations for any bb care books besides Gina Ford 'CLB' & Tracy Hogg 'baby whisperer'?
 
morning ladies...

Pris,
yes i am keen u can proceed n order when u r back
happy.gif


Pegsfur,
the antenatal class this Sun ur slot got any changes? cos Reira 1 change to 3.30pm slot liao..
 
i just got approval from my boss to work from Singapore from 1st Jun onwards.
happy.gif

Yippy! Will be back by end of May.

Now checking if I can get free shipment from Beijing to Singapore. Once this is approved, then can start shopping in taobao.com and shipment to Singapore will be free.
You all can longbang also.
happy.gif
 
piggy
i check liao it is 3pm - 5pm. so fast almost sunday already!!

kikilala
haha cool! so we can just buy from any shop on taobao? if it is approved
 
babymaking,

Are u in the high risk or with family history? If u still haven't kena, dun have to restrict yourself so much. Not like me, completely must avoid. Sianz ....
 
piggy,
No leh .. no one informed me got change slot, so i assumed it's still the 12pm slot?

pinkmama,
YES!!! It's yummy cos i've been eating wholemeal bread for the past 4 days ... getting sick of it already!

kikilala,
Any recommended taobao shops?
 
Pegsfur,
oh tt great tt means we will be in the same class yipee
happy.gif


Reira,
but i tot u r the first among us to book tt slot how come u get kick out of tt slot instead? or they go by how soon u pay up?
 
piggy,

Yeah! Oh, someone mention to be there early to chope the place near the wall so that we can lean against it?
 
pegsfur, yest aso very quiet..hehe... ya lo! I also wana eat mooncake...mayb this wk go recee the oriental supermarket...wana make some kueh also..hehe...
 
piggy, urs is 12:30

i think they go by how soon i pay bah. but i find it good, cos 12pm class got like 20 ppl already... so i guess 3pm one should be lesser?
 
Piggy, so sorry cant get the 20% discount, coz cant hit RM1000, dh told me not to stress myself with spree coz it is tiring, just forgo 20% discount.
 
Anyone delivered in MtA before?
During the tour, they said that we must bring our own PJs? and it's better to be those top & bottom type and not one piece.

Wonder if they will provide it...
 
Babymaking, I dun use any books, just make sure you put bb to sleep daily at the same time. Usually have a slowdown time. So no matter where I am, I make sure bb sleep.
 
kikilala, my #1 was delivered in Mt A. Yes I brought my own PJs, I want to breastfeed so I brought the button down half piece PJs.
 
pegsfur
me high risk cos of PCOS, then immediate family got diabetes, so yeah fall into high risk category, got to do OGTT in 4 weeks time, so kind anxious.

changes made so far:
sugarless tea
wholemeal bread
less rice
less yellow based noodles
very diluted non carbonated/juice drinks (1 part to 5-8 parts water) sonetimes i wonder why i bother, but somehow plain water taste yucky.
no cakes, sweets
trying to cut ice cream - but recently have cravings due to the hot weather.
more green leafy vegetables,

any other changes to suggest?

pris
you mentioned u put baby to sleep no matter wher you are..what abt noisy places? me still thinking whether mahjong sessions is too noisy for bb. :p
 
Kai can sleep through noise too hahaa. He is used to it. I will prevent people to come and disturb him if it is sleeping time.
 
piggy..
long john breakfast bery filling.. cos servings very big... but i like too
happy.gif


re: taobao
i went to c the nursing clothes from taobao. i realise most of the tops are long sleeves.. hot hot hot!
 
babymaking,
you are so discipline!

I already fail the GD screening and still eating out of control...
Last fews nights been doing OT in office and there's nothing to eat except for 1 bottle of nutella. Been telling myself quickly finish it, then I wont think of it anymore.
Now eating filet-o-fish and fries.. total carbs = 90g
 
Janice,
yes v v filling i eat liao can last me till dinner lor.. but it v value for $$ cos i dun like BK 1 n sick of mac n KFC breakfast so once in a while eat LJS keke...
 

i eat alot... and at 24weeks bb is at 650gm which is a jus nice weight.. but dh and in-laws keep thinking that i not eating..

its really fustrating.. in-laws keep thinking that bb is not absorbing the nutrients if i dun eat.. but but but bb weight is ok lo
 

Back
Top