(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

reira,

Glad to hear that both of u are doing well
happy.gif
Did u get zac to suckle the moment he was born, like wat WBB showed us in the video during class?

pegsfur,
me still in hospital, delivered on mon, today then i start getting out of bed. still feel the pain but i guess as compare to norm delivery, CS is more more better already.
bb is gd, except today got abit of jaundice. hopefully tml can go home together.

hi there...
wld like to join in the gathering too tho it's my first time meeting u mummies:

Post natal gathering

Date~ 1st oct ( can be adjusted la )

Time~lunch time

Venue~PASTA DE WARAKU @ IILUMA (BUGIS)

http://www.waraku.com.sg/sin.aspx

Price range set lunch is less than $10 after ++

They hv nice kids meal for those bringing their toddlers etc plus free gifts too

1)weishy
2)shopping queen (marcus~high chair)
3)yoko
4) BBnGG
5)prisneo
6) sbb
7) SL
8) Ino

congrats to all mummies who have popped.
happy.gif

want for gynec appt last night and was told anytime this week..2cm diluted liao..today went for CTG check at TMC everything fine

Carefreelife

I jst go and weigh, I gain 11.4kg till now.
Haha... but I guess this is normal weight gaining ba..

I eat at home gain more wor.. my god

I some more cook myself

=================

Chintz

I live at block 100+
Near ahmand ibrahim sec. haha..

=================

piggytoh

my one drop more than 3 weeks liao le..

=================

Regg / Reira

Glad to hear from both of u. hehe...

ladies:wahhh today very quite le......

Mashy :my girl also super active!!!!like a worm .....will be bringing my helper ( no choice hv to if not no peace for me :p ,can help out mah
happy.gif

sbb:everyone will hv their first experience with their little one
happy.gif
so dun worry
happy.gif
but must bring the diaper bag oooooo.....like diaper ,hot water no need to bring so much la cos others like me willhv extras kakakkaak.bf then no need to bring FM ma..let us know if u hv difficulty
happy.gif
i knwo too sometimes by then with bb too tired to go out liao kakkakak
happy.gif
will see la
happy.gif

Reira;so must be a smooth delivery loo
happy.gif
congrats again
happy.gif

chintz:hhaha ya man not much time to surf liao....

Post natal gathering

Date~ 1st oct ( can be adjusted la )

Time~lunch time

Venue~PASTA DE WARAKU @ IILUMA (BUGIS)

http://www.waraku.com.sg/sin.aspx

Price range set lunch is less than $10 after ++

They hv nice kids meal for those bringing their toddlers etc plus free gifts too

1)weishy (Hayley~high chair & lucas)
2)shopping queen (marcus~high chair)
3)yoko (ZJordan~high chair & Tiffany)
4) BBnGG
5)prisneo (Kai & Ray )
6) sbb
7) SL
8) Ino

Reira,
huh u mean TMC nurse use bottle feed? but i heard they use cup leh they shd know mah alamak...

SBB,
tt y i saw tummy drop is not zhun lor..
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">reira/regg,</font>
congrats!

reira,
u attend BF class while u were in hospital? issit at the parentcraft centre?

weishy,
yah lor...not many archives to read today...hehe
guess alot of mummies popped n busy wif their bb
*when will it b my turn*

Jus Curious for those who have pop via natural how long it takes for the pain to go away? As in no more pain durin peein?

chintz,
bb is 2.9kg but doc say not likely tis week...juz ask me keep walking but if got signs juz come hospital immediately
happy.gif

next appt is next wed..tis time she fixed the date n time lei...weird

chintz:hehheheheh actually its FOC kakakkaka only paid for make up :p one mommy did for me :p

can help u to contactt them or u can contatct urself too PM me for her number la
happy.gif

hummm me gonna be slaughtered friday.....scary 4 me this time round :p not ready le.......

Reira,

I experience bleeding nipple too. And now still having phobia with latching on. Have been pumping out and feeding with cup but as it kinda introduce air and baby was craky, we switch to bottle feeding instead.
Went for TMC breast feeding lesson too but find that it does not help much, need more hands on. Made an appointment with Parentcraft for further consultation. Good that you are able to atch on successfully.

Kikilala,

Have you rent the machine ? I have lobang to rent it at a cheaper rate.
My baby also need to be under the machine.
They have delivered it yday and will need to shine on her for 3 days. Going back for review on Fri, hope she can pass the test then and recover from Jauntice.

Dolce:can hv more info on the machine???cos usually chinese new borns will hv jaundice le........can pm me pls
happy.gif
tks alot to standby mah :p

weishy,
So u goin to admit tml nite? I might admit on fri nite if he dun come out by then jia you i gettin cold feet liao haha..

Dolce,
Can i have the details as well jus in case i need
happy.gif

Piggy, mine natural with epi. Usually few hrs after delivery they will remove the urine tube and ask you try go pee. So I suggest you drink lots of water after you reach your ward. Its not painful to pee just that can feel got pressure below.

And, do ask for med from gynae to soften the stools from your gynae so that when you poo later, its not as difficult. Its not painful to poo too.

Reira, its ok to give FM to bb before milk ss comes in. Although LC keeps saying the colostrum is enough but who wanna starve their bb?
My milk ss only came at day 6 or 7 for my no.1 so don't worry if yours doesn't come in between 3-5 days.

Thanks mommies! for the well wishes (before my delivery) and congratulations!!! =)

Paiseh, long post cos i type it from 9:40pm till now. just finish breastfeeding Zachary both my breasts. Left breast feels real painful... Zachary seems to like my left breast more cos more colostrum from there... 22mins latching on until he take out his mouth. Right breast only 13 mins. he seems to know my left breast got more colostrum (cos can see when hand express out).

<font color="ff0000">breastfeeding mommies take note!!!</font>

An important note for all breastfeeding mommies. My CL is very experienced and she told me that this is the list of ingredient/food which we should avoid. She said that normal people wouldn't know unless the person is a very pro-breastfeeding person.

cannot eat these - milk will stop : mai4 ya2, san1 zha1, ren2 shen1 (ginsheng), zhu1 gan1 (pig liver)

I don't know what is mai4 ya2, san1 zha1 too but auntie karen said these are something which can be buy from chinese medical hall. Luckily my CL mention it, or else my MIL sure make ginsheng and think it is "bu" and ask everyone in the house to drink including me.

{laughing gas}
seriously it DOESNT WORK if your dilation is already 8cm for normal contraction &amp; 5cm for induce contraction!!!!! i request for it cos waiting for epidural dr to come. ended up pay extra for this stupid gas. got so mad about it during labour hahaha. i was like screaming "THIS DOESNT WORK!!!! I use the breathing technique better and FREE and not smelly!!!!".

Regg
congrats!!!! =) When I was in the hospital, I didnt rest well at all haha... kept going around waiting for baby to be push to me. >_< slept maybe 3 hrs on tues middle of the night after delivery and 4 hrs today. zzz.

Zachary got jaundice too but only 7.1 so Dr Ong said can bring him home with me. what level is your baby's?

pegsfur
i didn't let Zachary nipple crawl cos donno how to initiate that. die le... dont remember about what i did. but i make sure he suckle on both my breasts ASAP after delivery. atfirst i wanted them to pass to me right after he was born, purple and bloody but i dont care about that cos thats my precious darling mah! but i think dr wong said cannot must let baby be under the warmer to warm him up and wait for him to cry for blood circulation cos he was still purple... i think the color was purple lol forgot le!! everything happened so suddenly and at that moment i can only think about hugging and initiate breastfeeding to him. i think i only manage to let him suckle after they weigh and measure him ect.

piggytoh
yes, if you didnt request for cup or spoon, they will automatically use bottle cos their milk sample came in bottles! my room mate also got the same experience as me.

for me now (almost exactly 2nd day after delivery), when i pee i just lean forward then somehow not so painful le. if i sit and my back is straight... the episiotomy part feels more painful than when i lean my body forward.

sharon
yup attended the BF class while in hospital. actually i attend today lah, after discharge cos i ask the nurses and they said won't charge me half day. i dont think it is at parent craft centre. more of like at the PD clinic level. for my ward, ward nurse will come everyday to ask if i would like to go. anyway, the class is at 1:30pm, so if no nurse ask you at like 12pm maybe u can enquire about it.

oh yah hor... miss you also but today i was so busy discharging.

DolceVita
actually i kiasu. i brought my medela purelan with me to hospital (even now it is besides me!) and apply after Zachary latch on. my nipples are painful but i ren lor. just now during the breastfeeding class, i told the teacher that my ward's nurses uses force to put my nipples into Zachary's mouth when she taught us cannot do that cos it will cause bleeding nipples. T_T made me feel that the ward nurses caused my left nipple to bleed a little cos thats what they do to my breasts! i was crying in the class cos couldnt stand it when i think about it. then i saw another mommy from another ward also cry with me lor.

can i have the info about the Pep bed too? my son's jaundice level is at 7.1 now. worried if it increase cos it is quite common. thanks!!

irene
yah lor i also dont wanna starve my baby so now I am trying my best to drink lots of hot fluid, CL help me to "bao" cabbage (she say it helps). after just now's feed, he suckled 35 mins in total and looks like satisfy le. hopefully 2am's breastfeeding round won't have a lots of cries! 9 pm and 11pm feed he was doing good so far.

i only asked TMC nursery staff to give me samples and she gave me 2 bottles. initially she said cannot give those who total breastfeed but i gave them permission to give Zachary formula once for the first night.

will try my best to breastfeed cos i really don't want him to get nipple confusion... just now he was still confused but really thanks to him that he decide to work hard and suckle!

Anyway, I just checked my phone and realised I've received a message from Donkeymami at 10pm. Got the chart from http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?tpc=2052338&amp;post=8607357#POST8607357 . Let me know if I miss out anyone.

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Congratulations!!</font> - <font color="ff0000">BabyS</font> gave birth to princess <font color="ff0000">Shayna</font> on 4th Aug &amp; <font color="ff0000">Donkeymami</font> gave birth to princess <font color="ff0000">Jovia</font> on 5th Aug, 19:53!!</font>

<font color="ff6000">Princes: 48
Princesses: 34
TBC: 22

- : unknown (pm me anytime if you need to update any info)</font> <table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N.</TD><TD>Mommy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Delivery Via</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB name</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gave Birth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Celine Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>1.87</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Priscilla Neo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ray</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sydney / JW </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>3.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Hayley</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Liping</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sharon Teo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD>2.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD>2.925</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.185</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>2.917</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ellyse</TD><TD>Dr Walter</TD><TD>US</TD><TD>US </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Daph (omelette)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.135</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Seth</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>kpc</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kenneth</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>babymaking</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.76</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh/ L Ang</TD><TD>KKH/TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>KiKilala</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>3.025</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kieren</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shanghai / Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Nicijunior1</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Mich</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Joann S</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.945</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>Dr Daniel Lee KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>3.495</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jania</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Joeey</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Edeline</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>PinkMaMa09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>irene (bear)</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jayla</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Zen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Pritam Singh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>joyful_mtb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.59</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Denson</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Dolcevita</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.12</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Shirley (poopoo)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Regg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Reira</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>BabyS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Donkeymami</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>5-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jovia</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Still Waiting</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Lin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Sweet85</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>yen (pearles)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Outram / Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Calla Lim (Sugarylily)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Joann S</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>aprilia</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Jaclyn Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Anupriaya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>akoyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Duxton </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>michele (absolut_vodka)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Yen2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Zen</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Pritam Singh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Lily</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Daniel Lee KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>berry79</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>ryufer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Choo WL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Joycec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggl </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Janice (mystifiedjan)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>sbb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>fptt</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>YY Wong</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yap KL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Bubblymommy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>phy*o*</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Bbngg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lim TC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>carefreelife</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK crescent </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>yishun> telok blangah </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Adeline Tan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Adeline (Mrs Chin)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>SL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>ylang ylang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Cindy Lim</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Piggytoh</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Celine (celyw)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Eaxon</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Strawberrybi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/ TBC</TD><TD>KKH->RH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Pegsfur</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ovann</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Kyrie_el</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>fjm</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>babelee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MtA/TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>micky_tan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>22.Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jeremiah</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Lawshe</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>MrsNg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Bean</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>sharon (~mimosa~)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Seletar </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>galili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>MtA / GlenE</TD><TD>Depot </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>mikko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Seng</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>YCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>SunshineG</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>miaon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>shizuka gal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karis</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Joia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sophie</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>Loh</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SG (France fr April) </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Yoko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>Jacqueline yong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Patricia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>tulips</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>99</TD><TD>chintz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Bosco</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>100</TD><TD>fatBoBo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GlenE/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>101</TD><TD>PJPJ</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>102</TD><TD>Sparks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>103</TD><TD>Tinkabel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>104</TD><TD>Jul.04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>105</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>106</TD><TD>Luvbabe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>107</TD><TD>Coolqoo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>108</TD><TD>NICI</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Commonwealth </TD></TR><TR><TD>109</TD><TD>Juliet Nicole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</td></tr></table>

reira,
"mai ya" is malt,

"san za" is haw flakes...
those that we eat when we small...(coin like pieces stacked up...wrap with pink paper)

RE:laughing gas...
so diff ppl got diff experience with it...
my previous experience is also not that good cos my breathing technique is wrong(make me high)

RE: injection on thigh...
no one uses it?

Morning mommies..

Morning Cloudme
happy.gif

Thanks Irene n Reira.. So after day 1 we dun feel the wound so painful can walk ard huh?

hi all mommies..Long time no post le..
congrates to all who already pop..

I need help, i cant get thru my Massage lady hp these few days,mommy can recommend yr ML to me please. PM me please.

Many Thanks

piggy,
keke...

weishy,
so u r next in queue
happy.gif
?

now head big...so many things need to hand over...
hopefully ...those ppl dun keep those tasks till i get back...

morning mummies!

reira,

Did TMC charge your hubby and visitor for the health screening and mask ($15 per pax for each day)?

sbb,

I gained 20kg more jia luat...

morning mommies!

feeding my milk monster Zachary again while i surf the net haha. my milk havent come in and my CL said that milk monster finished drinking my colostrum already. so now the milk i produce is yellowish transparent type (colostrum + some foremilk?). so he drank already not so full... every 1 hr latch on 30 mins and he will happily ZZZ and i will happily hug him until i put him down to his bed.

but now it seems that he is getting out of nipple confusion le. start to notice that there won't be easy flow milk for him and work hard to suckle.

cloudme
my CL said san za is not those coin like pieces stacked up snack leh. but buy from medical hall de.

piggytoh
i delivered Zachary on 00 25 and about 12 hrs later i can walk around le. dr wong said that my cut is not too long - medium size. till now, only when i sit too long then can feel a bit uncomfortable cos of the wound but not that painful lah.

reira,
ohhh...u mean as in non-process "san za" from medical hall...
hmmm, not many ppl will buy...
ok...will take note...
happy.gif

but mai ya is malt rite?

cloudme
malt ah... i donno leh haha need to go medical hall and ask. cos when CL describe, i also donno what is it.

piggytoh
no cut like zen is better!!! but my boy's head is 36cm... big head!!! ultrasound scans was 34cm.

breastfeeding
is it me or when Zachary sucks... my nipples HURTS like HELL!!! OUCH! am i latching incorrectly???

reira, it could be either. I had the LC check my latch and its correct but I have sensitive nipples and it takes time for the nipples to toughen up. So the pain for me usually only goes away after 2-3 weeks! Meanwhile "ren". But if u are not sure of your latch, do go see the LC. Jia you on breastfeeding. You are doing such a wonderful job.

weishy/piggy, wishing u gals a smooth delivery!

irene, I definitely agree. Sometimes I hear things from the LC I also feel bad leh... cos not supposed to supplement etc etc and the advise is latch and latch, even if it means every single hour. But I have concluded I cannot be too rigid or I myself suffer!

Cloudme, if I am not wrong, horlick has malt.

Piggy, I started to get off bed to pee about 6hrs after delivery bfor no.1.
No.2 later as I got abit of swelling below.
But I went out of hosp and cross overhead bridge to opp TMC to makan with my friend on the 2nd evening. My friends were amazed I walked like normal.

morning mummies!

reira,

Did TMC charge your hubby and visitor for the health screening and mask ($15 per pax for each day)?

sbb,

I gained 20kg more jia luat...

Mich,yes leh...I hear the LC says all those made me feel like I am giving toxic to Jayla! But I already told myself I will just do what I think is rite or I will get post natal blues!

Back