(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

mummies who are worried about no.2 naughtier:

From what I observed and experienced, no.2 is usually different from no.1.
So if no.1 is a nightmare/terror, no.2 will be calm and soft. But our definition of terror is different also. You might think no.1 is terror then when the real no.2 terror comes along, you will realize actually no.1 has been an angel all these while!!!
happy.gif
 


After being on leave for a week plus...Ryan is now damn sticky! No one can carry him...its really like superglue
I bathe, he cry outside toilet
I cook, he must be in kitchen
He sleep, I must be ard
He play with his toys, he must sit on my lap
Dunno y suddenly so sticky...dun even want my mum
sad.gif


Tink my mum is going to have a hard time when I go back work
 
irene,

you're scaring me.....


sharon,

i think it's just a phase... ethan also v sticky to hb & i if we're not working & at home. if we're out or not around, my mum said ethan is much easier to handle.

btw, are you still bfing ryan? if not, how did you wean him off? i'm still struggling....
 
Hehe, I'm so glad I'm done and close shop already.
happy.gif


I remember before we delivered, we had a conversation abt the loss of dignity at the labour ward. Think that time someone mentioned very pai seh abt the vaginal probe. Haha, think now everyone can agree that it's nothing compared to what we were subject to in the labour ward. Hahahaha.
 
Zen,
Yes..when we r not ard, my mum says he is much easier!
I'm still bf-ing him
Just kenna mastitis last week cos trying wean him off
He is taking FM well now...after so many mths
Does Ethan take FM?

I will make him drink FM first then he will be too full to latch
Slowly hope can wean off
 
Jul
Tink the carlrose rice is abt $3+ for a 1kg pack..

I see u r not that big size ma, shou b able to fit lah, but mayb shorter coz u taller ma...
 
Ethan is still not taking FM.... but we add in 1 scoop into his cereals every morning. How ah? He doesn't like the bottle so I can't bottle feed him. And when I make FM in a cup, he tastes then refuses to drink. How to make him full?
 
I got emergency c- sect for my delivery then after 2 weeks, my wound got infection got to go change dressing every alternate days. Its a torture, walking like an old woman coz still pain...
 
Zen, no la...I am encouraging all the mummies. Must be optimistic.
My 2 kids are really quite different. But not the extremely naughty or extremely guai.
 
Zen,
Ryan doesn't take bottle since 6-7mths too
We started by mixing FM into his cereal..then 50-50of ebm n FM..he uses the magmag
Sometimes we just put the FM in a cup n let him drink with normal straw
Slowly let him get used to the taste
PD teach us to distract him when he drink FM
Like feed him FM when outside
 
Zen,
Another way u can try is make the cereal v v watery...so he get to taste the FM
Need try all ways to blend in the FM
It took us a few mths to succeed
happy.gif
 
jul
i feel those korean/taiwan/china clothings with photos of pretty models, usually very short de. like mini skirt kind? haha suitable for me cos i am short. just nice a bit above knees.

just check the sites, wow, the clothings so cheap! no wonder can easily purchase so many.

baby ja
wow! Javier is so tall! hug him, put him in stroller ect when u take public transport? else, wow... so young have to pay for bus fare o_o
 
morning ladies,

sharon,
glad that Ryan is taking FM well now...
happy.gif

what FM he is drinking?

bbja,
javier is very tall!...
can visualize he as tall as ur hub...
like what reira suggest...carry him is the best...best if ur hub carry cos got difference...
(he will appear small if ur hub carry?)
 
reira
those model usually very short de? thought model shou b taller.. hee.. i short too, but some dress still cant fit as dress loh.. the model shorter than me???
if take bus i carry him loh coz he still cant go up the steps very steadily, then MRT i will let him sit in the stroller..
 
cloudme
HB carry him of coz got difference coz HB tall ma.. javier more than half of me le.. if he stand beside my HB, he look so small.. hee...
 
morning ladies..

Zen,
when is ur HB course goin to end?? perhaps u can start ttc say half yr be4 he grad so when u pop he alr grad?? hmm by then Ethan shd be more manageble? n if Ethan go CC shd be alot easier bah??

Reira,
those model not v tall but at least got 160cm n they r v skinny... i used to buy alot from these webbie but hor many not true to pic so waste alot of $$
sad.gif
n u mus checkout the shippin cos v often after addin the shippin not tt cheap anymore... maybe u can check with Jul the quality first?
 
Donkeymami,
tall better than short mah i am short den my HB only average height hope Kyler n #2 will be taller than him hahah...
 
piggy, at least kyler not short la..abt avg height right?

Jovia vy chubby cos she luvs food keeps eat eat n eat. my niece whom coming to 2YO i thk less than 10kgs nia.
 
irene

U started out trying to encourage us, but.. end up scaring us hahaha

sharon

Poor u, kena gastric flu. Better now right? Look on the bright side, at least Ryan knows who's his mummy. I'll look on MY bright side, Sam won't wanna stick to me if I go to work.

baby ja

Oh.. $3+ not that expensive. Maybe I can buy a pack to try?

Nope, I need to wear bigger size M these days. before preggie, I needed normal M. Bottoms need L. Now need XL! I'm 55kg or 56kg now, I think???

Wah Javier is very tall!

reira

Yeah lor, all very small size. Now I regret buying
sad.gif
Nvm I wait till I receive & see how. Alamak! What if the dress end up at my hips??? How to wear??? I have prob finding leggings. Even Uniqlo size L is too tight for me. Argh!

FM for BF babies

Think Dr Ong usu recommends Enfa & another brand, I forgot, maybe Similac? Coz apparently these 2 brands taste more like BM so easier for BF babies to accept. It took me close to 2 weeks to get Sam to accept Enfa. But that's coz he's bottle-fed so I have one less hurdle.

I tried & smelled Enfa.. does taste more "milky" than other brands. Some brands hor.. really chemical taste! *bleah*
 
smurfy

Was it you who shared your blog abt how u felt bad that your boy didn't like you? How did you overcome that?

Sometimes when I'm feeling pessimistic, I feel really down at the lack of connection with Sam.
 
sharon / zen
my boy also leh... I will only bf him at night and morning, during the day he will take FM with straw.

will try to make him take FM at 9pm but he refuse leh, so end up have to throw away so much FM (heartache!)... then during the night he will be hungry and have to wake up to feed.
sad.gif
 
baby ja: yeah javier is tall man.. shayna is 85cm... 5cm more to go!

online shopping: my colleague was telling me there are some sites she visits, cos they will tell u the model's height etc.. so u can get a better visualization of how the clothing will look on u.
 
Donkeymami,
hmm ya average nia.. but he boi mah hope he can be taller:p

BabyS,
wow Shayna also 1 tall babe:p
oh the taiwai site i used to freq also got tell model height but not all actual pcs not true to pic n some cuttin small :x
 
online shopping
good sites they should also tell you the measurement of the clothes..
I always have a measuring tape next to my computer.
happy.gif


I think I already paid alot of "school fees" in terms of failed buys... so now more or less by looking at the pics and the websites I can tell if can buy or not.
happy.gif
 
I love clothes from this website..very good quality and reasonable price..Love their design too but their stuff always out of stock very fast de, so anything that you like, better order and make payment fast to grab it..

http://loef.sg/
 
Dolce,
hee i buy from them also ..

BabyS,
hmm i dunno leh maybe also becos my boi head big n i act clever ask my gynae to minimise the cut lo:p this time round if head still big will jus let the gynae cut ...
 
Piggy, wah u tell ur gynae to minimise episiotomy for u ah? i nv tell my gynae jz let him do wat he want hahaha...but i thk my cut big also cos my delivery was assisted by vaccum.
 
i dont think i even discussed about episiotomy with my dr. hahaha.... i only remembered the specific things we talked about was that we will not test for strep b and i wanted to try no epidural..
 
Kiki,
i ask my HB to take part tt diaper changin contest n lookalike contest he dun 1 -_-

Donkeymami,
ya lo i scare pain but who knows.. argh... shall not say anythign this time round..

BabyS,
i din discuss la it durin labour i ask him 1 lol~~
 
piggy / babys
i only remember my dr told me that if necessary she will make a small cut so that it will tear cleanly along the cut direction... like when we open a pack of potato chips! hahaha!
if not episiotomy the tear will be zig-zag then more difficult to heal.

i also need vacuum so end up with multiple tears.
 
i should take part in the parent lookalike contest. haha..

piggy, u should ask ur husband to take part in the lookalike contest!!! kyler resembles ur husband!
 


Back
Top