(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

Mag mag

I stay at blk 420. Think you might need to travel abit if you choose to attend my first skool at blk 416. You can call up the school to check out the rates, coz I also cannot remember. Haha. Btw this is a new centre, so it hasn't been listed on their website yet. So can only call to register.

Btw Was it the apple tree at zhenghua cc you're mentioning?

Donkeymami,
hmm i tink most airline is 10kg wor.. but then i doubt he will sleep in ther la.. he will flip ard... wah SQ still got post weanin meal ah... ANA only infant or kid meal to chose wor..

mich,
Ya, i heard alot of pple saying maclaren volo is good & light. But how much is it? I'm trying to get .. er ... cheap one
happy.gif

mashy,
Oh, can't be reclined. Guess it's some of the trade off for such a light & cheap stroller, but i think it's ok.

smurfy,
Hahaha .. u din bring yr kids to swim? Maybe #2 likes to play with water!

piggy,
I shld be taking SQ .. so i think ovann no problem. Anyway, he's only abt 10kg.

Piggy, i chk SQ website says can hold 14kgs la..tat time when i go HK i saw a gal quite big also sleeps in the bassinet too.

Pegsfur, maclaren volo good but ex too kekeke...$200+ if i'm not wrong..i bot bonbebe hoppa stroller at $129 weighs 5kgs.

Pegsfur,
Found some review about Carpe Diem Punggol here. Perhaps you would like to take a look at it. http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1011&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=carpe+diem+punggol&start=60

Does not seem like very good review for the Punggol outlet. I might want to go there and take a look one day. My intend is to put Aaden for a half day session.

Mummies travelling,
How i envy you!
happy.gif
Next time if i intend to head for the land of the rising sun, i can get some info from you gals.

Donkeymani

actually, is there a need for jr pass for u? Are u stopping at many places? The last time I travelled from osaka to tokyo no need jr pass coz 1 way only. The rest of the time just use their limited express.

She's taking vegetarian meal coz she cannot take eggs but they cannot guarantee that in child meal. They dun offer post weaning meals leh.

mashy, i need cos i travel from osaka, kyoto, nara,hakone the tokyo. so i will b getting 7days JR pass.

Ic..u fly wif cathay right? for SQ they hv..3 types..infant, post weaning & child meals.

Donkeymami,
i jus check ANA bassinet size is actually bigger than SQ 1 so i suppose the max 10kg is only a guideline bah.. now i thinkin if i shd bring Kyler bolster along lol~ oh ANA baby meal consist of post weanin n pre weanin so i tink can select when on board bah they also have vegetarian, strict vegetarian n hindu many meal so funnie.. but their kid meal look v cute n nice leh..

btw i heard taka sell train ticket cheaper too u got check?

Pegsfur,

How did you find Batam View when you stayed there ? Which room did you stay and roughly how much was it ?
KTM was fully booked and we are now sourcing for alternative...headache..
Thanks

pegsfur, Maclaren Volo ard $180+ I think. A little more expensive as its very durable. Can keep for #2 to use :p

mashy, i never know there was a maclaren daytripper leh... and so cheap so more!

piggy, ya mayb ANA more conservative haha..SQ's one can take up to 14kgs i called to double cfm alr. Infant meal better confirm before hand cos they dun prepare xtra cos limited infant onboard.

Taka i chk before they dun offer 5% disc for cash payment le.

Need help here...
My breast hurts. Sat I didnt pump for too long and there were hard lumps, engorged.
After pumping out, there is this area tat is still painful, feel like vein was hurt.
Its painful when touched and i didnt dare to massage too hard on it when i pump this morning....
Usually the pain will go away after all the milk has been expressed but its still painful now since Sat.
Wonder what happen..anyone experience this b4 ?
I was extreme and was thinking if i got breast cancer..hahahahaha..and feeding Nat with all the poisionous milk...yucks..

mashy: I know what u mean!! I mean no offence to the cleaning aunties, but their hands may have food residues, pple's saliva, the dirty dish cloth etc.... please dont transfer that onto our babies faces...

dolce: haiyo u ah.. think too much lah. should be just blocked ducts lah.. use warm compress often and pump a bit more often should remove it lah..

joycec,
Tks for the link
happy.gif

dolce,
We booked the villa instead of the hotel rooms when we went batam view. It cost abt $200 per nite. Hotel rooms are cheaper.

mich/mashy,
Oohh .. dun think i'll get maclaren cos i hv 1 sturdy capella now. Since there's cheaper options strictly for overseas travelling, think i'll just get those
happy.gif
Tks, anyway
happy.gif

dolce,

wat i did last time was i stand under the shower with warm water running and start pressing and pushing it.. continue for a couple of times den it'll clear the engorge~ i jus tahan lo.. its super painful.. at least do it the toilet won't dirty when it spray out..

Donkeymami,
I alr requested for baby meal n i read tt both r available on board so shd be ok.. Oh taka 1 not any cheaper ah.. Sian I let Kyler try the pigeon porridge his response so so only dun seem to like it alot.. N lately he drinkin v v little milk each time ard 60ml -100 ml n he only drink 3 time a day gettin worried for him sigh ..

dolce, its a blocked duct. I have encountered that at least twice. It will take 2-3 days to clear. Just pump as much as possible, and massage the lumps out while you pump.

piggy, wat abt let kyler to try on rice? jovia luvs nice..i jz give rice wif soup. mayb u can add some steam egg or tofu & fish. prob he sick of porridge..but he still take cereal right?

But huh its soft now leh, already clear the engorge, still painful now when press on it..feel like broken veins inside..kinda tender..ahhahaa...
Hoping it will go away soon but cant help but to wonder y like this cos never happen b4...

Donkeymami,
ya i did let Kyler try rice he ok but haven try givin him full meal yet.. porride he ok but i tink he dun like the taste of pigeon 1.. ya still gave cereal bobian i need to gave him sumthing tt i can add milk to it..

Donkeymani

last time I travelled Osaka, Nara, kyoto, Kobe, himeiji and Tokyo. Maybe hakone makes the pass worthwhile is it?

Pegsfur
have u tried removing the hood of your Capella and tried if it's light enough? If it's ok then no need to buy already.

1 question - how do u store FM? Or u all bring unopened tins along? I'm only going for 4 days, so dun think i wanna bring the whole tin there. Can i just buy a container and store it in? Will jap customs pass it thru?

pegs: i wanted to decan the Fm to another container. then i decided to take out the portion of milk that i dont need and leave in SG and brought the FM in the milk tin. At least u dont have to answer if its FM when passing thru. And when u are done and leaving for SG u can throw the can away and got more space for other stuff...

Dolce: it may be just one of the ducts that is blocked even if there is no more engorgement. It hurts but must really press! if not become harden, then even harder to remove then..

Dolce
I also kenna block ducts over the weekend, let my boy latch very often... he must be thinking "wah got holiday ah!"
then as Janice suggest lo, stand under warm shower and squeeze out all the residue. Continue for a few days and it should recover.

Thanks all for the advise.
Ive got blocked ducts b4 but it feel different this time, so thought this might be something else..maybe a different class of blocked ducts..ahhaha...
Will try to get it out so can recover from the pain..haizz..

Donkeymami,
ya sumtime i gave him honey star with milk or dip bread in milk.. but he drink way too little milk so will gave him 1 meal in cereal... from bott he only drink ard 200ml leh.. headache.. i also gave him yogurt n add cheese in his diet so he still take in enough calcium..

Pegsfur,
i tink kiki mention she use ziplock bag so i tink no need bring whole tin bah..

dolce: yeah maybe cos u never pump for a long period thats why kena blocked bah. My supply so low but i kena it twice b4.. one hand i am happy cos i had a slight increase in supply then therefore this block. but yet its so painful!!!

one point i was walking along the road and it was so painful i had to massage it, heck care the pple staring, it hurt!!!!!

piggy: over the weekend i made salmon and veges over pasta, with a bechamel sauce and u can put FM into it.. if u interested i can pass u the recipe..

I need tcm contact for denson..

My poor son is having fever again..
Gonna bring him to tcm to improve his health.. Too many fever episodes ler..

joyful
I recommend yuguo @ kembangan. I brought my boy there a couple of times when he was younger. the contact is in the FB group

I realised that my boy's immu is much better after I give him fruits daily and he started vit C too... you might want to consider giving him...

joyful, Isaac was also falling sick very often till he went to the TCM to tiao his body. Now he's much much better and has better immunity. The TCM prescribed a concotion of "dong chong cao" daily. My TCM is the Chee Seng Tong at Thomson Road. This TCM doesn't do massages though while the YuGuo at Kembagan does.

Mashy, i chk from odawara to ikebukuro train fare per person alr 4.2k yen so i thk the train pass is still more worth it.

How u find KObe? i plan to go for half day trip mainly to mt rokko but i oli stay in osaka for 2days1night..thinking if i shd focus on jz osaka city.

BabyS, jovia hates mashed potato..or mayb i used wrong type of potato? got US & holland right? i bot US de..but she still hates it.
sad.gif

Donkeymami,
Which vit c and fish oil would you recommend? Thot of starting Aaden on that as well. He has yet to recover from the cough, since 3 Sept.

Joyful,
Think both Joyces think alike. I just copied and paste the TCM info earlier this morning. Deciding which one to bring Aaden. Here is the information which will come in handy.

Chee Seng Tong Medical Hall
200 Upper Thomson Road #01-02 Thomson Imperial Court,
Singapore 574424
Name of Chinese Physician : Wong Chin Nai
Tel: 6251 3268
Consultation Hours:
Mon to Sat:
9am - 12pm, 2.30pm - 5pm , 6.30pm - 8pm
Tue, Thu, Sat: (Evening Closed)
Sun: 8.30am - 12pm
Public Holidays: 9am - 1pm

YU GUO chinese physician accupunture & physiotheraphy pte ltd