(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

Zen

I think between sq and delta, sq better coz more earthly hours. The delta departure is in the early morning, meaning u need u wake up at 3am to get to the airport. We did this nearly 3 yrs ago with my elder boy. Tired like siao.

i think ours sold out too...because the seller did not call or email me at all
sad.gif

Piggy

yes. But gotta take keisei line. There's a new train and it takes only 35mins to narita.

If u stay at ikebukuro, then gotta take narita express. More ex and longer. But there's a special pass now so it's still quite reasonable.

I'm stopping over in hk with Cathay pacific too. Cheap lah.

yap confirmed, I pm the seller and she replied its completely SOLD OUT.
sad.gif

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 3 September 2010 15:21:18
Subject: Re: Meiji Cheese

Hi Hi,

Very sorry, FULLY sold out as informed by cheese supplier tis morning ....

Regards,
Faith

Piggytoh,
I hope so cos think alot of orders all not taken in, they mentioned this time round, the stock went out very fast as its supplied to restaurants too...

This seller is not that fair, we already placed our oders few days back yet she did not reserve it for us...haizz..nvm lah
Such cheap deal, wait to see if she has another round..heehee...

Thanks Celine and sorry to all the mummies who has place orders

Mashy,
thanks.. hahah cos my ex kolig always go jap meetin she told me gettin more n more complex so i thot v diff.. i was tellin donkeymami thinkin of goin osaka n tokyo but dunno from Osaka to Tokyo take train or domestic flight...

Dolce,
no la not ur fault cos i thot alr promise Celine who know like tt poor coordination of the seller too... nvm
happy.gif

Mashy,
btw the cathay promo depart not Narita airport rite?

Piggy

should take train. More spacious for your boy to walk around and it's a short distance only. But hor Osaka to Tokyo very popular now. If u wanna do that better book air tix and hotel early.

Oh ya, Osaka just go and eat la. Nothing much to see. Go to nearby Kyoto, himeiji and Nara. They are beautiful. Your kids can feed the deers at the Nara park.

~hee~
we just decided to go Hokkaido.
happy.gif

going to take the package tour coz I refuse to plan anymore!

bobo/Sharon
Me and HB only meet once a month and can also argue like mad! Most of the time is argue across the IDD call lor... ~haiz~

Busy at work!

Zen, i booked direct from website too.

MAshy, i stay in Ikebukuro so i better take narita express to airport? or take bus better? any other option?

Donkeymani

yup, it's cheap. Is there a shuttle bus? One thing abt bus is can be caught in jam. It's very near the station, so u can actually take train. But ikebukuro to narita has limited trips a day. U better check and book when u r there.

mashy,
sorry my geography is v poor which area is north??

kiki,
i been wantin to go Hokkaido but tt time preg with Kyler n it winter so miss it.. goin to plan 1 with Hokkaido nex yr end.. HB wanna go durin spring or winter nicer scenary:p

mASHY,
wow sound fun haha but i doubt i can la nvm let me go do more research if not i shall jus explore Tokyo n go Disney:p

Anyone join tour groups from SA tours / CTC / chan brothers before?
Wonder which company I should sign up with leh...
All their itinerary looks about the same.

dolce/piggy,
I am sorry for not getting the cheese
sad.gif
We actually ordered on 1st Sep but the seller called her jap friend only today... anyway hope we have the lobang next time

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Faith Goh <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, 3 September 2010 16:40:56

Hi,

anyway not trying to blame you lah...but just to let you know I ordered on 1st sept that I want to self collect from your jap fren at kampong ampat but also did not manage to get the items
sad.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 3 September 2010 16:24:56

Hi,

Like I've mentioned, there's no way at all for reservation due to storage issue. That's why those who eml or PM me or sms me for "wld like to collect on so &amp; so day" won't get a reply fm me coz' I'm able to reply onli when I've "indent" the order to cheese Supplier on the "day of intended collection" itself ....

Kiki,
i joined CTC Japan tour be4 cos their itinerary is more to my liking..service quite ok but i tink SA TOur is more special for Japan tour
happy.gif
i heard many -ve feedback for Chan Brothers so i wun encourage u to join la..

If any of you gals like Super Hero Tee, the shop at Bugis is having storewide sales up to 80% !!
Ive bought a couple of Tees for myself @ $9.00 each only !
Quite good deal, they have Tees for both ladies and men...

fatbobo,so u cfm not coming tmr? I thk many mummies stay near west so u can collect from them later. Of cos, we hope you &amp; ur twins can turn up for the bash tmr. Prays mattea &amp; keona will be recover for tmr bash
happy.gif

bobo
pop by after your lunch lah with both your darlings...

My boy is also crying suddenly until I have no tricks but to give the teething tablets! He stopped crying almost immediately...
Strange lah... old baby already still like that...
~haiz~

bobo: yeah lor.... ur lunch cannot be from 1- 5pm right..

come lah.. the interaction,the fun etc will cheer u up!

hi all, any list for what to prepare for baby on an winter trip. we going aus next week,n temp is ard 10 or below.

tmr bash: mayb cant make it.. hope later hub can gv me an answer.

piggy
airline allow you to add infant tic after you booked the adult one. So you can book yours first to ensure the price, then call to add kyler's when he got his passport. You will need his passport no. to book anyway
Call to ask the airline first loh

Vivien
for winter, you will need thick pants, thick jacket, long inner wear, hat that cover the ears, thick socks, gloves... I think face&amp;lip cream are quite important.

one tip that I found out is that you can feel their back with your hand to check if they are under or over dressed.

can fill up an empty bottle with warm water and wrap with towel to let bb hold if its really cold.

bb winter clothers:
searching in taobao now.. haiz.. hope enough time to buy...

tmr bash: hub agree can go le.. he suddenly come back from oversea last night...

check in milk powder ,i done so for trip to china no problem..
other countries not sure le.. oh dear going aus next week n new zld on cny.. if cant bring milk powder then will be a big problem!!

previous trip to shanghai, run out of powder,luckily can find enfar, but was so afraid as many news of poison case!!

Back