(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

pris> so de cake is really nice isiT? erms.. maybe i shuld pay den =x

babiesmeme> i haven given mango before. but i think it's heaty

720mum> i still claim caregiver relief leh. cos ifc hrs is 7am-7pm. i dun finsih wk so early. so my parents bring my boy hm n take care of him till i take over him. so everyday is my parents who bring him hm. can track at ifc. unless i on leave or wat

anyway i emailed them to say i forget to claim that. so let them check lo

mashy: oh, ok... (but hor sunday and mon, when i didnt give any solids also like that leh..)

Urgh... smecta is yucky, she's going to hate it..

babiememe, i've fed my boy watermelon and he loves it!
mango, only let him licked cos he stare at us eating like so ke lian. kiwi n grapes have not intro yet.

kikilala
if take pneumococal before 6 mths old is 4 doses in total. if after 6 months is 3 doses in total. 1st and 2nd doses minimum 1 month apart and the 3rd dose after 1 yo. =D

Miaon
MOH recommendation is 3 doses even for before 6 months. (3M, 5M, after 12M)
but manufacturer recommends 4 doses though...

think MOH considers the cost involved too, I trust that MOH should have done the research/analysis that 3 doses works as well. so I'm going to follow them bah.

Pneumococal Injection.
I cant remember my girl takes how many but I'll follow what the PD says and the PD definitely follows MOH guideline.

Fruits for baby
I heard (maybe it's chinese myths)
Mango : No good for skin. Heaty.
Grapes: bad for babies with phlegm. Heaty
Watermelon: Too cooling ("liang")

So I didnt feed the above fruits at the moment.

Hi babymaking,

i'm from july 2009 thread. would like to add in the order too. transfer of $ done via IB. Thanks very much.

Titles available:
1) Top 100 baby purees 130pg $5.75
2) The Healthy baby meal planner 208pg $7.70
3) complete family meal planner 193pg $7.33
all by Annabel karmel
4) Easy gourmet baby food 258pg $15.40
Total: $36.18

Rec Pymt
1) babymaking - 1,2,3& 4
2) Jul - 3 & 4 - rec pymt
3) baby ja - 1, 2 & 4 - rec pyt
4) piggytoh - 2 & 4 - rec pymt
6) Sophia - 1, 2 & 4 - rec pymt
8) pegsfur - 2&3 - rec pyt
9)patricia - 2 & 4 - rec pymt
10)sharon - 2&4 - rec pymt
11) joyful - 2&4 - rec pymt
13) eboey - 2 & 4 - rec pymt
14) daph - 2,3,4 - rec pymt
17) su - 1 & 4 - rec pymt
18) cindyshoa -1,2,3,4 -
19) ckw1011 - 3&4 (by postage - pls check ur email)

Collection mtd : SELF COLLECTION

Not yet paid - pls advise if you want to drop order. will drop order if there is no response by tomorrow (Fri) 3pm.

5) Kitty - 2 & 4
7) Dolce - 2&4
12) liz - 2 & 4
15)msbean - 2 & 4
16) zen -2 & 3

Collection of the books is from my place at Sembawang 5 working days after order is place. I will only place order once all payment has been recieved.

Postage is possible but will be at own expense.

Please transfer to POSB Savings 003-20976-8 and email [email protected] with the transaction number & let me know your collection method.

sharon
thats wat i thinking too.. tinking of letting him try the playgym from gymboree..

i have checked for the price.. its $12/hr for member and $20/hr for non member..
she say playgym not a class so no trial but got trial for other classes..
I have check wats suitable for a 8 month old baby. and she gave me 2 classes (got trial for this 2 classes)
1. play & learn 2
2. Music 1

pegsfur
for gymboree: Tanglin mall & Harbourfront
for Baby Jumper: Bukit Batok, Kembangan & Thomson

baby ja,
OOhh .. ok, think i'm interested in Play & Learn since already went for Kindermusik
happy.gif
Oh yah, think i saw gymboree last week when we went to Kindermusik.

sharon,
Hahah .. same here! Ovann keeps climbing around.

anyone here has naforye babycarrier? Saw the bp on it. I'll be bringing zr to germany in june, and i find my pikolo a little too bulky. Or any recommendations for cheaper carriers than pik?

babiesmeme> by right cannot wor. nanny is not ur parents ma. think can only claim it as grandparent caregivers relief. n only applicable if ur parents not wking

more info on this relief:
'Grandparent caregiver relief' (GCR) is a relief to provide recognition for grandparents who play the role of caregiver and help working mothers take care of their children.

Single or male taxpayers are not eligible for this relief.

Who can claim
You may claim if...

You are a working mother who is married, divorced or widowed, AND
Your or your spouse's/ex-spouse's parent or grandparent is:
Living in Singapore in the previous year, AND
Looking after any of your children who is a citizen of Singapore and is 12 years old or younger in the previous year, AND
Not carrying on any trade, business, profession, vocation or employment in the previous year.

michelle
bukit batok one is Baby Jumper Gym
Baby Jumper Gym Pte Ltd
HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok Clubhouse
No. 2 Bukit Batok West Avenue 7,
#01-10, Singapore 659003.

hi mummies i got a friend who has a two year old boy and trying for second one but she still breast feeding but she got menses also. Can she conceive?

good morning mommies.

cry babies
my bub also crying like nobody business, eat cry, shower cry, play himself also cry. except i carry and walk him, he laugh.............i'm almost bonkers, spending a week here with bruises cos he's biting me; achy body since he's reluctant to sit stroller

Hi babiesmeme, when my baby was one month old, the doctor told me though I breastfed and no menses, my womb was ready to conceive. I was advice to rest for at least 3 months after delivery before trying second one.

Baby day out tomorrow
Dont know why I cant retrieve the archives to check the address of the venue. Can someone help to post the address and time again? Thanks.

dear all mummies,

i am going to charge cheap for all the clippy as wish to clear all the clips and ribbons, going to stop making after that and go back to my knitting...anyone interested let me know ya.

baby's day out tomorrow

Date: 17 April 2010
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Venue: The Little Skool-House At Tampines-Junction
Address:300 Tampines Ave 5 #04-02/03/04 Tampines Junction Singapore 529653
map link as attached:
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_8811/travel_site_84123/

Event:
Get a Baby Bag filled with goodies worth more than $100 with every registration!

It's Baby’s Day Out! Look forward to talks by a pediatrician and a child development expert.

What’s more, develop your baby’s cognitive ability and motor-skills through our hands-on activities at the gathering!

Highlights:

Talk:
‘A Strong and Healthy Child’
by Dr Ang Ai Tin, Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist, Thomson Medical Centre

Talk:
‘Importance of relationships to infant and toddler development’
by Dr Melinda Eng, Senior advisor, Curriculum, NTUC First Campus

Baby crawling contest
Photography sessions for babies and families
Learning & Developmental Toys Corner
Exercise with Baby
Chopsticks Oriental Healing Massages (for daddy and mummy)
Craft Activities (for baby’s older siblings)

see you mummies there!

Weishy
Let me know if you are still keen to go as one mummy is not able to make it.

el-nino
my boy too.. faint loh.. juz now juz carry him to sleep.. hand tired liao. if not he keep crying, dun wan sleep.. everything oso dun wan..

BB,
sure, dont worry
happy.gif
and i might do headband with ribbon, simple one..for little babies, show u when mock up are up.

Dear Juliet Babe,
I online leh..hehe

Babymaking,
Thank you for ur support.

Re: Baby outting:
Haiz, tml is another full working day for me!

pegsfur/sharon
still interested in Gymboree Play & Learn? trial class is $40.. 1 class is about 8-9 babies from wat she tell me.. if u wan, will check with her see possible if i can gather these pax and let her open 1 class for us..

Wedding Bands: can anyone wear ur wedding bands or rings worn b4 pregnancy?

I still cannot wear my wedding band leh..

babyS

haha, i've stopped wearing my wedding bands long ago. Dunno where they are now. I scared will scratch my kids so never wear. I dun wear jewellery at all other than watch coz they like to tug and pull at them.

BabyS
if go for the play & learn, dun tink nit to crawl coz i oni check for a 8 month old baby and she get back to me this.. i email her now..

Back