june, oh papaya gives colic? Then I better avoid. Your boy is such a happy baby.
bbja, yes rent from PD the machine, the mask and tubes buy separately. Think machine one day $10 or something. Someone was telling me its more worth it to buy the machine or something since cost only $100+. But I dun want to buy lah, cos its like "cursing" the kids that they will need it again!!!
Ya I stayed in hospital together with my girl when she was baby (2 mths old), really not a very condusive place.
kiki, brocholitis is when phlgem travels down to the lungs. Usually determined through an x ray or the PD can hear wheezing sounds in the lungs. If he dun recover after the med, bring him to PD again. Isaac saw the doc a couple of times, but didn't get well, then the 3rd time he went, PD says can hear the phlgem inside lungs, so have to use the nebuliser thingee to treat and take antibiotics.
mashy, how do we know the bb has undescended testicles?
donkeymami, think older generation the taste not so good, a few times my MIL buy clothes for my girls, but really not so nice lor, and not cheap, so I tell her nicely dun buy anymore. In the end, she jus give me money and tell me to buy on her behalf cos I know how to buy from BP and sprees so cheaper.