<font color="#23a6ae">
Reira
The Dr Ong you've mentioned is from United Square?
Thanks for the Bronchiolitis info. Just now I heard from my guy he has that too when he was young. Was initially worried cos the inital check with Dr. Ong is that my gal has a tiny hole in the heart. I heard common right. Yesterday, PD said that he has not hear any wheezing sound so shld be fine.
babymaking
I hope your bb will be well soon! Keep us updated yay! *add oil
Joycec
Of cos can bring baby.. tot cooler if all babies around.. can snap pictures pictures. My bb gal is stuck onto me so she is gg wherever i'm going. lol. i'm trying to do a nice pedi and mani too but seems like there is always no time for myself. The last time I did one was like a year ago. *embarrassed. You're on the other side of NEL? Punggol? Good time to nap or a real good read.
Mich
Its traumatizing to hear your bb gg thro all those stuff. delighted to know that he is fine now.
Michelle
Wah you so happening; let you boy try experimental stuff. i'm sure he loves it laa! *hungry. chanwanmushi damm nice and I always thot there isn't any MSG, cos all the ingredients in it are making the steam egg all savory! *naive
BB
Wah your PD so good! Can share where is him from? Passing you so many samples lor! Thanks for the info on the organic brown rice at NTUC. Will head to Tampines to see see look look.
Eunice
You sleep late too. LOL. The last update I hear from the organiser is that to confirm by yesterday but I can try and ask the organizer... but you confirm taking up? Cos now is in the stage of making payment... If you like, I drop the her an email to say you're from Aug MTB thread (cos I told her I will gather more interested mommies to make up the 20) and keep you updated.. ok?
Mommies, can I ask if your bb CNY clothing, does ur MIL or Mum buy for them? Chiam laaaa.. just now return from her place, she pass me 2 sets of ultimate chin cheong bright shocking red and bad embroidery clothing set for her to wear on the 1st and 2nd day. *groan. *cringe. After visiting faster remove them.. *so bitchy.
How like dat. Her first CNY looking all so.. hmmm.... red packet. LOL.
</font>
<font color="#fd79a7"><font size="+0">❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤,
[email protected]</font></font>