HBB,
NOt sure if I read wrongly. U are drinking the papaya fish soup now? Won't get too full at the breast area? I remember when I was in hospital after delivering #1, my mum made and my milk came in the next day, for the coming week, my milk supply was actually quite good. Very effective. So thinking, if drink now, will cause breast to start supplying now?
2nd time mummies who just weaned off breastfeeding, do u get any watery stuff coming out from the breast when you squeeze yr breast? That day, I feel my breast getting very full. Squeeze the nipple n actually see a bit of fluid coming out.
NOt sure if I read wrongly. U are drinking the papaya fish soup now? Won't get too full at the breast area? I remember when I was in hospital after delivering #1, my mum made and my milk came in the next day, for the coming week, my milk supply was actually quite good. Very effective. So thinking, if drink now, will cause breast to start supplying now?
2nd time mummies who just weaned off breastfeeding, do u get any watery stuff coming out from the breast when you squeeze yr breast? That day, I feel my breast getting very full. Squeeze the nipple n actually see a bit of fluid coming out.