(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

sweethalo, are u going down alone? if yes maybe I join u
happy.gif
Oh, but what if they don't let me into the sale... Hmm, i

TubbyMummy, I can meet you and go in tog?

First Mum- same price at Tangs but with 12% rebate... but i think that JL wld give those $5 vouchers right for cardmembers? plus 5% card discount ba

nozomi, i finally had a bit of durian today, so disappointing, it's not good. My dad asked the man to choose a D24 durian, but the quality was so bad, worse than 1 for $1 kind. Think he cheated my dad.
sad.gif
But regardless, I think now I'm starting to get sore throat!

hehehe Nozomi! *hi-5* me too very satisfied with the Yami Yogurt pints my hb bought.. need to get more! haha this time will opt for Natural and Peach.

Strawberry abt sour leh..

tubbymummy,
am into 717 durian puffs + cake recently..saw ntuc x-tra selling durians..so tempted manz but the salesman scares me off..

sweethalo,
yeah, am a happy woman now..hehehe..oh, there is also strawberry flavour? jpt only left with natural, peach & boysenberry. Honeydew sold out..

Wah, ever since all that talk about Yami, until now I haven't gone to get myself some yet! Maybe over the weekend... Any flavour with granola!

sweethalo, what time u thinking of going?

Oh, i just found out the closed door thing is today only, so tomorrow won't have problem. And normal Citibank cardmembers also can
happy.gif

i hardly ever receive mailers from TANGS cos i dont shop there. but from what i understand from the website, and common promo posters, all citibank cards entitled to rebate and sales leh... but i could be wrong.

ooo so that means everyone can go ba...

quite inconvenient this close door thing, most of the exits were closed.. i was abit worried if there were to be a fire.. quite scary.

First Mum, between Pigeon and Tollyjoy which is better?

hahaha... y u tink of fire...

i prefer tollyjoy cos pigeon machiam doesnt clean well ley.. but u can buy a small bot of pigeon to try though. cos that's the more common choice among mummies.

Hmm, I'm not familiar with brands now leh. Eh, how about Nepia and Huggies Ultra? Do u know what their cutting is like?

normal detergent like mama lemon may be too harsh. which is NOT a problem unless never rinse properly and leaves residue.

never heard of bottle detergent causing diarrhoea though. supposedly they are very mild, even can use to wash the fruits and veges that we cook for babies. and dont think any serious consequence if accidentally ingested.

nepia has NB size. so does drypers, pampers and huggies. huggies the cutting is very hi-leg type. petpet size S can fit NBs.

any idea what brand u wana use for NB?

ooo... then I think use Mama Lemon can liao.. just rinse properly.

Another question, those sterilising pills are they ok? will lao sai or not??? hehehhe

So far for NB I only bought 2 packs of Huggies Ultra since I saw it at the Expo fair. Hi-leg cutting is good or bad..? Wondering if I should try Nepia. Thought of Pampers too.

I was at Centrept the other day with my hb and then suddenly the fire alarm went off... for no apparent reason... and the exit doors started shutting... I was like... why do u shut the exits if there's a possible fire or terrorist attack right???

i remember mrs wong fr TMC also said can use mama lemon. just dilute it in a tub of water...

why u wana use sterilising tablets? u not going to use steriliser? anws abt these tablets, usu pple buy when travel cos more convenient. but not sure for long term use ley...

abt tollyjoy laundry detergent its quite new. so never use before, nor heard any feedback. i use the pigeon liquid (smells wonderful but so ex!) and powder ones.

Har?? Thought if got alarm, means people should start running, why all doors shut?? That is so strange. Last time at my work place, when there's a fire alarm, all the doors will be forced to swing open (even those manual doors that normally need people to push have a mechanism connected to fire alarm).

sweethalo,
wa, so scary...

tubbym,
huggies claim that their cutting is gd loh.. haha..

u must try nepia. esp later on when u dnt need to change them so often. cos its gd quality at price much lower than pampers and mamy poko. look out for promos at ntuc, usu the cheapest.

o dear... then i shld hv bt the pigeon one!! arggh!

I thot steriliser tabs need to be put into the steriliser?

cos today i bought a steriliser and it came with some tablets inside leh...*scratching head*

from what i understand, steriliser tablets are used for those microwave steriliser or just tap water dissolve a tablet inside...

steriliser no need. confirm.

yeah I thot everyone should quickly make their way out... but Singaporeans jus continued sitting around in McD and didn't look perturbed.

I dragged hb and made sure we were on our way out even though the announcement came that they were investigating the cause and not to be alarmed... saw a security guard hammering the auto gate to open it. I did open up... but later I saw it closed up again... wierd!

sweethalo, are those the tablets for descaling? For cleaning out the heating element at the bottom. Does it say something acid, like citric acid or something like that?

First Mum, if I order Nepia from the Nepia website, it's $15 per pack, buy 1 carton of 4 packs got free delivery. Do u know if that price is cheap? I'll start using them from size S onwards. Size S start from how many months old? 2 months?

Eh, now makes me scared to go shopping in Centrepoint! I know, I'm so paranoid haha...

Sterilising tablets are used for cold water sterilising, like when u travel and got no means of sterilising, not even microwave. U can just drop the tablet into water, and totally immerse the items. By right, after taking bottles out from the sterilising liquid, you don't have to rinse again. Once u rinse, it reverses the sterilising, so to speak. But I still wonder if there's some kind of health hazard in the long run.

$15 for nepia is quite cheap. when ntuc has promo, its usu $20+ for 2 packs but works out to be abt $14+ per pk if im not wrong. u noe at seiyu and mediya, nepia is 19.90 per pack. so expensive...

ya, shd be able to use size S in the 2nd-3rd mth..

wonder if Taka fair got sell diapers on offer or not...

come to think abt it, think tubbymummy u are right- probably the tabs are for descaling... hmmz... maybe can ask to change the sterilising tabs with something of the same or more value... hahaha

Thanks First Mum, u're the expert here tonight hehe...
happy.gif

Since I already bought couple packs of Huggies Ultra, I'll use those when baby is small, since need to change frequently right? And maybe buy Nepia NB to try at the same time, so got comparison.

Goodnight First Mum!

sweethalo, why don't u just bring the tablets back tomorrow and ask to change to something else? Even if change to more descaling tablets also good (assuming they sell the descaling tablets in loose form). U going first thing in the morning ah?

yeah thanks First Mum
happy.gif

Tubbymummy- dont worry la... dont think it will always happen at centrept ba... hehee...

got Nepia NB? how much is it?

Think it's all same price leh, regardless what size it is. $15 per pack. One carton got 4 packs, think u have to order a whole carton. But not sure if min order is 1 carton, or just that 1 carton entitles u to free delivery. Wonder if can mix & match the 4 packs in different sizes...

http://www.nepia.com.sg/english/

I find the website very stupid hahaha... Anyway, it doesn't state the price I think, I found out the price from another thread in the forum. They have order form and contact number, think if wanna order just call them easier. It appears like they only let u orer NB and S size, wonder if wanna buy bigger size can jsut call them or must buy thru supermart.

sweethalo, i also go sleep liao. Talk again tmr. I sms u tomorrow if I'm going down to Tangs. If u're there too, we can catch up (if u happen 2b shopping alone lah). If not, then happy shopping!
happy.gif

Hi! Anyone interested in this? Like new coz used less than 5x in 3M -- coz mommy prefer to hand-carry precious baby
wink.gif

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">FOR SALE: Lascal Baby Carrier w Superior Support for NB &amp; Adult</font></font>
- Colour: sunset red
- Popular European brand (Swedish)
- Front carrier suitable for NB due to built-in spinal support brace to ensure NB's spine develops properly (NB is carried facing in)
- Also provides great support for adult's back
- Generic design &amp; colour scheme that even Daddy don't mind using
- Adjustable to accommodate growing baby
- Baby can be carried facing in and later (when neck is stronger) facing out
- Bamboo fabric for baby's maximum comfort
- Machine washable
- Possible to purchase interchangeable "bib" cover from range of 6 colours (not included)
- For more info:
a) http://www.lilimay.com/carriers/lascal-m1.php
b) http://www.lascal.se/web/Lascal_M1_Carrier.aspx

<font color="ff0000">Selling @ $150 inclusive of daytime courier delivery. Local retail price is $269.</font>
See local retailer here -- http://www.babytown.com.sg/index.php?sessid=169722&amp;bg=dark&amp;regid=0&amp;regitmid=0&amp;pagenumber=1&amp;page=product-list&amp;viewregistry=no&amp;ecatid=1504&amp;itmid=12636&amp;regprodid=

To deal or enquire, pls PM me. I also have some breastpads to clear: Evenflo, Lasinoh, Pigeon (Jap made, 144pcs/box) + BN/pre-loved baby girl clothes... too many to post. PM me pls for details. Tx!

Morning ladies

audreyaw, huh?? how come no one tell me that need to inject a jab on thigh for taking out the placenta? sob sob. i scare

Creamer, yes yes!! thanks a lot. My dear

Ling, when the taka fair?

Nozomi, congrate and welcome to princess gang.

First Mum , I decieded on Dryper. As my gynae give me that brand for sample thus we try out 2 pack first. My hubby say dun torture her darling. As I suggest using pet pet as it is the cheapest.

Ling, nonono.. U can't feel the cutting up unless you opt for epi, haha.. If not, the contraction will be more than enough to cover up the cutting.

Shelisa, i didn't know as well until right before the jab. I was like huh? and in it goes..
I guess is meant to eject the placenta out faster to prevent complication and also prevent our blood to produce anti-bodies against baby's blood, esp baby is of different blood group with mummy. It will be bad for your next pregnancy.

Didn't eat dinner last night, was too bloated. And this morning started diarrhea. Sob sob.. What happen to my stomach?

Back