(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

sun - they are at the stage where they will stuff everything into their mouths...hehe

sportyger - mus take out yr fendi and use eh...especially those leather type of bags, will grow mould if never use...

Re: Rasa Sentosa
How come u all booking rooms? Whats the event?

pumpkin
floz mulberry silk pillow?? is tat gd? where to buy huh?
re: bra
tink i'll buy when i stop BF as size might be diff again... hope aft i stop BF, i can wear back my old bras else hv to spend a bomb on new bras...

mangogal
congras!!! i'm still waiting for the moment too... dun now when will tat be for my boi... hahaha

sportyger
if give them pillow, scare they'll be more hot than cloth diaper... i oso dun noe...

sportyger ...

its the best deal rate or something but i think they only offer it for dates that are very near cos when i check for the sep date that i want, not avail.

I think for the discount, its only worth it if you book 'high-end' room cos the savings is much more compared to the cheapest room like the superior hillview room that I am thinking of. Even the breakfast is 50% off.

sunshinebaby ...

my fren told me that the bag that i am eyeing for is the chanel 255 ... i guess its the 'name' of the bag?!?

mangogal ...

I must say that LV bags are q lasting but HEAVY even when empty. But generally bags that are of good quality leather tend to be q heavy ...

Sunshine, actually I was expecting these few days for her to flip cos there are signs/signals...

She can arch her back almost 90 degree, pulling her toe, flip side by side/ or left to right and sit up straight for the past 2 weeks so all these actions signal me she is ready to flip by herself, u can look out for ur boy's
happy.gif

For mummies who want to clean their branded bags, can consider this place @ International Plaza called "Bag Spa". My colleague brought her white Coach bag there for a clean...looks as good as new. Cost between $60 to $80 per bag.

Bag Spa Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road
#02-39 International Plaza S(079903)
Tel:62229556
Email:[email protected]

Mangogal,
Wow...congrats!!
Still waiting for the day when Ryan to completes his flip...heee~~~

pinksorbet,

Ya I shd take out and use but hor prefer to carry new bags after a while cos will get bored with the old ones haha. So DH was saying he dont want to buy bags for me as presents anymore cos I tend to cold storage them after a while.

Rasa sentoso is having a promotion on 50% disount on their room rates if you book today.

Mangogal,

Must be sooo happy to see caroline flip rite, I felt the same way too when I first witness marissa flips.v
happy.gif

sun,

Marissa also sweats like crazy when she sleeps. She will wake up with her hair all wet hee.

My mum just called me siad she flipped twice,hehe
happy.gif

Grace, soon will be ur boy's turn, how many mths?

Caroline is 4 mths, 2 weeks plus

Sportygal, yalo so happy
happy.gif

How come baby M will sweat when she sleep ah?

Seabreeze, oh oki..yalor genuine bag is real leather so of cos heavy la

mangogal
if baby C do tat... old folk said u'll soon preggy w 2nd one... dun noe true anot... kekeke

Mangogal,
Corrected age is 4mths 1 week =)

Sun,
Ryan oso sweat like crazy when sleeps on the pillow with the hole. But he also sweats when he sleeps on the diaper cloth...heee~~~

mangogal congrats
happy.gif

yesterday my bumbo turned to be a good use.
I am dying to shower but bb dun want to sleep so i put her in the bumbo inside the bathroom and make her watch me shower.
She sat there quietly watching me throughtout. and i kept talking to her also. SO CUTE, her expression.
When i am done, i carried her then realised she poo-ed. haha
Next time i can do whaever i wan, just put her in bumbo will do.

blurjen & sportyger ...

its there abt lar i think ... cos the breakfast is $32 per pax and with 50% off ... u end up paying abt $210 or so for 1 night stay with breakfast ...

The $210 is for rooms that are v near to the booking date .. there is this best deal thingy but no need to 'heartache' or what lar cos if you book now ... u cfm will have the room.

If I wait for this best deal thing ... I might not get any room oso. Me still thinking cos my hubby hear like whole stay abt $250 he abit like dun wan ... sianzzzzzzzzz

morning ladies...

regarding the scrapbooking gathering.. sorry i've not been working on it. been real busy at work..

talking about branded bag... wanted to buy a LV.. then hubby and my mom said a bag costing $1K plus, waste money.. haiz... Hubby was saying might as well use the money go travelling. Duhz...

seabreeze/sportyger - ah so that explains why the hotline is HOT! well i guess hb won't want to book to room for a getaway since now got baby..

mangogal - so cute ah Baby C....i guess its a matter of time babies will stuff toes into their mouths...baby K hasn't flipped yet also, but i got a feeling it is soon, cos he has been turning vertically on his side and flipping like about 90% already, jus that his hand is cupped underneath and he cannot take it out....he will then let out a note of frustration...so cute lor...haha

wow the threads are moving so fast now i can hardly catch up!

Seabreeze,

I am still holding the line now lor, been like 35 mins liao.

Prosper, managogal,

I love the bumbo too. Will put marissa in the bumbo and put her on the dining table when we have dinner and she loves looking at us when we eat.

Irene ...

hahahahaha my hubby used to say that until we go to LV at paris ... and after I bought the bag ... CHANGED his opinion totally ... so now as long as i use my own money to buy ... he dun care lor

maybe will shake head lar hahahahaha

Sportyger ...

Wow still holding ar ... which weekend n what room are you booking?

Maybe I will call later then since I havent decide yet =p

mangogal, my bb also stuffs toes into her mouths ha ha so cute!!!

My bb started to flip back n forth therefore i need to be v careful cos she had fall down from the bed for 2 times liao!

Re: Rasa
I didnt tell my husband how much is the fee. I only tell him to make himself available after i had made the booking :p

Sportygal, hey think Marissa is ready for semi solid? Since u said she loves looking at you guys eating
happy.gif

Maybe u can start to let her try some rice cereal during this national day long weekend?

Pink, soon baby K will flip liao
happy.gif

Irene ...

Not worth to buy 2nd hand if you ask me lar ...

Cos now bumbo is cheap ... think Ann mentioned that isetan have sale and selling at $49.90.

I got mine at Baby Hyperstore for $70 only (seat + tray)

You can always sell it away next time for like $40 and I only pay $30 and yet they can use a brand new one.

Ok then I again .. I am always for buying and selling thing instead of buying 2nd hand if the stuff is cheap lar ... and I am not into renting hahahahaha cos i always say: buying is an 'investment' while renting is an 'expense' - like real hahahahaha

<font color="aa00aa">prosper, mangogal, sportyger
i'm collecting the bumbo fr my gf 2nite... hope my boi will love it... if sitting on it can poo, then i must make sure my boi will sit on it daily as he norm poo once a wk... hahaha

seabreeze
at least u can use yr own $$, if i said i'll buy using my own $$, my hb will said dun waste those $$ la... will nag (eg, save $$ for travelling, for our boi etc etc )till i gave up buying... tsk tsk tsk... </font>

Blurjen ...

cos the WHOLE family is going and he need to pay lor hahahahaha just wanted to get away and celebrate my #1 bday lar ...

mangogal - i'm in a dilemma, somehow wish baby K won't flip so soon cos v tiring always have to watch him...yet on the other hand, i'm excited to see his first flip! Not sure if i will miss it....

Seabreeze,

Yes and still holding now, 45 mins liao lor! I am thinking of booking for 22nd Aug.

mangogal,

Not sure if they tied up with any credit cards.

HI Mummies,

I see alot of u using Bumbo, but pls keep a lookout for the bb as my bb boy try to stand up by himself while sitting in the bumbo. He gave all of us a shock..:p

Bumbo helps them poo? anyway for $50, just get new one. unless 2nd hand is $20 and location near you.

Slap own forehead again, ordered 2 sm wetbags fr sugar when already ordered 2 sm from mummycents. I find the med too big for me
sad.gif

wow sportger, u still holding?!

I don't think it is tied up with any credit cards.

Seebreeze, I also tot of bring my bb to beach n swimming hee hee

Blurgal, ya my Caroline also try to standup frm the bumbo seat by herself too, so really gt to be very careful mummies!

Pink, hee..u tell ur boy to flip when u around :p

mangogal, blurgal

My bb also have this problem, she will try to get out of the bumbo seat by herself so now i only use it to feel her cereal

re: Rasa Sentosa

Ok my hubby just called me and give GREEN light to book ... he oso v funny lar ... think think then say ... aiya play mahjong sometimes oso will lose $400 then might as well spend this money on the boy hahahahaha

Ok I am going to join the 'hotline' now

wow so many of u got bumbos? btw is it realli necessary? I was thinking of jus getting a high chair will do

So who manage to book a room at Rasa Sentosa?

Sportyger ...

Me got throught liao ... less than 5mins

Confirmed my booking liao!!!

Book a executive garden room ... $202 after discount hahahahah see lar want to go for the cheapest and ended up booking the garden room *faint*

wow bumbo at $49.90 is really a steal. Some of the 2nd hand ones are selling for $50+ still.

prosper,
hahahha good idea! I find myself desperately in need of a bath sometimes too but baby refused to cooperate. Now I know what to do liao. Thanks for the tip!

wah lau you all damn jiat lard. Thread movin quite slowly these days but then when topic changes to branded bag suddenly so many worms come out of the woodwork to play. hahahah

Yah boy, chanel classic is beautiful. Sunshinebaby cannot tahan liao issit? Lucky I never post the hermes pics.

True true, one of my ex colleagues used to tell me this ..."Hazel, a woman should at least possess ONE really superior quality, well made designer bag in her lifetime".

wow so serious man. But hey you know what, I have to say I agree. If I were still working I would have wacked one major one to reward myself for pregnancy/giving birth/bb chores liao. Now not working no need to even think. :p

The other time hubby asked if I want a diamond jewellery for my first mother's day prezzie and I declined. Took pity on that poor guy supporting family on his single income now. So poor thing. Then who knew, he later busted the money on his car. Kenna sai. :p

I love LV classic style luggage cases. Don't know wgat they are called. What a beauty.

Seabreeze,

I finally got through after 50 mins! But I didnt book cos the room rate she quoted me was $435 for the deluxe room and after 50% discount is $217 before taxes. Its like rather ex for a nite stay when I can pay a bit more and go bintan liao.

wow tdy dear tristan super cranky... helpppp

pinksorbet
i have been slpin like 4am the past few nights coz he keep waking up.. cryin in his slp..
so poor thing ifis due to teething, i rather he bo gey. haha

sun
ya i also think mayb ready for solids.. but if im nt wrong, i read somewhere better start solids during the day time..donno is it true or not. jia lart i no time to study on solids lehh..

pumpkin
hehe im also ,plus the revisions etc.. somemore hb didnt really help me with tristan during this exam period until 1 or 2 days b4 the paper my fuse exploded... haha..
i truly agree... they buy those big items.. for my hb he is a fishing mad monster. haha

seabreeze
hehe very good leh. i thought i have to sell off the bumbo when tristan grows out of it.. hehe .. ya my #3 nephew (4yr old also) also sat on the bumbo..
255 got different sizes one.. hehe.. so nice...

mangogal
CONGRATS!!! another milestone for u and darling caroline.. hehe my tristan's milestone is speaking in a new pattern.. hahaha

prosper
haha... this morning i also dying for a shower.. then i coaxed tristan to watch his bb einstein dvd .. he realli cranky.. have to sit beside him (he is on his bouncer) and accompany him and then when he is 100% focusing on the tv i sneaked to shower. haha
poor sahms like us.. want to shower like also a difficult thing to do. i miss those days i rot in the bathroom and scrub here n there..

Irene
i juz think about you this morning.. knowing u are busy at work.. hehe don worry about the gathering.. can plan when u are free..
haha tell ur hb bring u go paris travel and grab a bag there.. kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

re:ion
im a mt tortoise havent been there.. even my mil went there to buy her tivoli...shake head..

re:Goyard
a brand? hmm hehe another 'new' thing learnt. haha

re: weight on LV
u can never believe this i tell u.. if mommies saw me b4 knows that im carrying this Agnes B Large tote bag as diaper bag right.. the light pinkie color one..
haha it is heavier than the Lv bag im using now. FAINT.. donno why..

re: bagcleaning
fareastplaza and china square also have. alternatively can get the leather conditioner from OVERSEAS SPREE(seabreeze hehe) i think ytd i saw someone organising one at Overseas spree..

re:wetbags
im also tempted to get another one. but alamak. the one i got previously frm the joann wetbags (thanks to kris
happy.gif
) is still keeping in the drawer... hahaha

re: buying 1st hand vs 2nd hand
i not used to buying 2nd hand stuffs in the past.. but donno why my hb loves to search for 2nd hand things ..and of coz he changed my mindset liao..
if preloved condition and price is good can consider. hehe.. save 30% to 50% can get 2 bags why not.. haha.

Back