(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

missycandy,
yalor, my bb also having more awake time nowsaday. What can they play except the playgym ? Like very boring leh ..

<font color="aa00aa">Mummies,
We are going Genting with Jaz. But forgot that I had bought the tickets to go to The Little Big Club Live in Concert and my hb booked the rooms already. I am selling it.. interested mummy pls PM or SMS me:

Title : The Little Big Club Live in Concert
Date: 6 Jun 2009 (Sat)
Time: 11am
Ticket Price Category: $39
No. of Tickets : 4
Seat: C2 block (Green colour, it is along the walkway.. easy for kids to stand there and dance along)

I bought it at 15% discount with sistics charges, each ticket is $36.15. I am selling it at $30 per ticket. </font>

hi Mummies,

i took the quiz as well and got to know that Brianne is a Spirited baby.

Spirited: This baby emerges from womb knowing what he/she likes and doesn’t like, and won’t hesitate to let you know it. Very vocal and even aggressive sometimes. Screams for mom and dad when gets up in the morning, hates laying in own pee or poop and announces this by boisterously vocalizing his/her discomfort. Babbles a lot, and loudly. Body language tends to be a bit jerky. Often needs swaddling to get to sleep because flailing arms and legs keep baby up and overstimulated. If he/she starts crying and the cycle is not interrupted, baby will reach a fever pitch of rage.

jtho,
enjoy ur trip!

queenie,
mi mi, sean lau...

mummies,
strange, my boy had not laugh n his smile is so precious, he always frown...
we always call him cool man.. hahah

Sean Lau Photography

Any mums keen on a group sign up for Sean Lau Photography?
Sean Lau Photography Promo Package

10 babies sign up @ $208 ($30 off Classic Baby Package)
20 babies sign up @ $188 ($50 off Classic Baby Package)

Classic Baby Package
02 Hours Session for your baby with Sean Lau
05 Pictures of 5" x 7" (High Resolution)
01 Reprint on 8" x 12" with Framing (Table Top)
DVD of selected images in High Resolution

*Additional Pax can join in the session for $25/pax instead of $35. If both parents join in for a family protrait,will get an
additional picture worth $30.

If keen please let me know by 30th May and confirm with a 50% deposit payable to the studio.

View his work: www.seanlau.com

my frd from oct 08 is participating. see anyone of us wan tk part as well.. so far they have 6 paxs already. we can book the slot first and tk the photoshoot later on ..
happy.gif

Hi queenie,

thks for e lobang...i am...

count me in...i hav another galfrien interested...will ask ard esp frienz w newborns this year...hope more moms join in...then we all benefit frm $50 off frm classic package...
happy.gif

thks!

sunshine bb...can take but best w/o flash...bb easily scared lol...some old folks say don take while asleep, wait scare his spirit away...haha...

Allow me Queenie to start e offer going...
happy.gif

Sean Lau fotography...
1. Shing Hsiu/ bb abel
2. Jacinda (my frien)/ bb joash

Sean Lau fotography...
1. Shing Hsiu/ bb abel
3. hoho03/ bb bryan

hoho - maybe stil early? initially Kirsten was always frowning as well... nowadays she is starting to smile... its the phases i guess... =)

for the test, its also in Tracy Hoggs Book... She did recommended for both parents to take the test. =) am waiting for hb so he cn do the test too. hurhurhur.

sean lau photography - need to ask hubby abt it... actually my lil bro also does take photos... but he is not that pro yet... then with family he is more lazy... piggo... must keep chasing him to take photos of my lil one... =P

Hi Queenie,

Count me in.. Question... we decide when we go down to take picture? cos hubby on a travel schedule.. i need to arrange to take photo only when he is in town wor.. please confirm...

Hubby going off on 16th June then only coming back 1 mth later... if cannot hor.. then i also cannot join..

Sean Lau Photography...
1. Shing Hsiu/ bb abel
3. hoho03/ bb bryan
4. Lenny Susanty, Brian Jim &amp; Baby Brianne (Tentative...)

Sleep Workshop 29th May 11am-2.30pm @ Shelford Road <font color="ff0000">by PumpkinSeed</font>
Capped at 20 people so that we have ample time to ask questions.
All other mums also invited to come after 12.30pm to shop and chit chat.

Spree organizers who have indicated they will come if enough interest in their products:

www.mummyliciousshop.com - wetbags, nursing covers, jazzy toes etc
http://myetcookies.blogspot.com/ - yummy organic cookies
World of Korea - playmats

Talk
Lunch
Print-out/E-mail of Slides
Shopping!

$28/pax

1. Lenny Susanty,
2. Brian &amp; Baby Brianne
3. Pups
4. Meerkat
5. Alfafa
6. Tigger (not bringing babies)
7. missycandy (kiv kirsten)
8. chocbabe
9. emmum
10. sung (not bringing bb)
11. Pei
12. Pumpkinseed &amp; Baby A =P

-------------------------------------------------

Sean Lau Photography - <font color="ff0000">by Queenie</font>

Any mums keen on a group sign up for Sean Lau Photography?
Sean Lau Photography Promo Package

10 babies sign up @ $208 ($30 off Classic Baby Package)
20 babies sign up @ $188 ($50 off Classic Baby Package)

Classic Baby Package
02 Hours Session for your baby with Sean Lau
05 Pictures of 5" x 7" (High Resolution)
01 Reprint on 8" x 12" with Framing (Table Top)
DVD of selected images in High Resolution

*Additional Pax can join in the session for $25/pax instead of $35. If both parents join in for a family protrait,will get an

If keen please let me know by 30th May and confirm with a 50% deposit payable to the studio.

View his work: www.seanlau.com

Here are some of the FAQs

1) How long is the validity of the package?
You can use the package as long as your baby is under a year old. 12-15 months are still alright, however if you are looking at having pictures with props, we will advise your baby to come in when he/she is under 12 months. If child is older be prepared for protest for using of certain props. So more emphasis on shot focussing on expressions.

2) Are weekend slots easily available?
Do call for in advance for to book a weekend slot. Weekend slots are very popular with most mummies and daddies.

3) Number of settings/props included in the package?
We do not limit the number of sets/props in the package. We will advise clients to bring as many clothes as possible. As long as the baby is receptive, we will provide as many sets as possible.

Details of the BP for Classic Baby(newborn to 15 months)

Original price $238 (Now $188 if we can gather 20 babies, we have 2 confirmed so far.....)

2 hours of studio session

5 pictures printed on 5"x7"

1 reprint on 8'x12" with framing

DVD with selected images (the 5 selected for printing) in high resolution

Extra cost:

- To include parent please add $25 per person (u can still get to have a photo shot of your baby on her/his own and a photo shot of the whole family as well) *Additional Pax can join in the session for $25/pax instead of $35. If both parents join in for a family protrait, will get an

- To buy all unedited soft copies back, please add $250 (original price $350)

1. Shing Hsiu/ bb abel
3. hoho03/ bb bryan
5. sportyger &amp; bb Marissa Ann
6. Queenie &amp; Tristan
7. missycandy, hubby &amp; Kirsten (KIV)

Hi Queenie,

Sean Lau Photography...
1. Shing Hsiu/ bb abel
3. hoho03/ bb bryan

Sean Lau Photography...
1. Shing Hsiu/ bb abel
3. hoho03/ bb bryan
5. Queenie / bb tristan

so far oct 08 already have 6 slots

Here are some of the FAQs

1) How long is the validity of the package?
You can use the package as long as your baby is under a year old. 12-15 months are still alright, however if you are looking at having pictures with props, we will advise your baby to come in when he/she is under 12 months. If child is older be prepared for protest for using of certain props. So more emphasis on shot focussing on expressions.

2) Are weekend slots easily available?
Do call for in advance for to book a weekend slot. Weekend slots are very popular with most mummies and daddies.

3) Number of settings/props included in the package?
We do not limit the number of sets/props in the package. We will advise clients to bring as many clothes as possible. As long as the baby is receptive, we will provide as many sets as possible.

Details of the BP for Classic Baby(newborn to 15 months)

Original price $238 (Now $188 if we can gather 20 babies, we have 2 confirmed so far.....)

2 hours of studio session

5 pictures printed on 5"x7"

1 reprint on 8'x12" with framing

DVD with selected images (the 5 selected for printing) in high resolution

Extra cost:

- To include parent please add $25 per person (u can still get to have a photo shot of your baby on her/his own and a photo shot of the whole family as well) *Additional Pax can join in the session for $25/pax instead of $35. If both parents join in for a family protrait, will get an

- To buy all unedited soft copies back, please add $250 (original price $350)

happy.gif

Personalised Rompers:
Who are interested? Seller to give 10% off if we have 10 or more orders.

1. Irene
2. Sassybaby
3. Serene
4. minnie24
5. Pei
6. hoho03 (will get 1 baby, romper+bib and 1 toddler size)
7. ST (1 set of romper and Bib set and 2 additional bibs)

i've recieved the details from:
hoho03
ST
Lemon_tea
Minnie24

Sassybaby n Serene, please provide me the details. Thanks

1. Preferred clothies: (romper / bib)
2. Size:
3. Quantity:
4. The Name to be printed:
5. Selected word mark:
6. Colour of the font:
7. Email:

Refer this thread for more info.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2469721.html?1242310191

Gathering @ CompassPoint - <font color="ff0000">By Jo(mickeymummy)</font>
Wed, 27th May @ Swensens. Meet @ 1230 pm
Mothers, can PM me(Jo) ur HP no? I have kome, kris, bluebell and Pei's HP nos oredi

Confirmed attendees
1.ida &amp; akmal rizqin
2. pups
3. Kome
4. jo
5. kris
6. sportyger
7. bluebell
8. pei

IMM for lunch/drinks Monday 1st June 1pm

1. missycandy &amp; Kirsten
2. Cindy &amp; trishelle ???

Gathering 5th June (Fri) 1-5pm @ Sassy's place (Serangoon Garden) - <font color="ff0000">by Sassybaby/vernice80</font>

1. vernice(Gina) n Joel
2. Kome(Yvonne) n Anver
3. sportyger(Yvonne) &amp; Marissa Ann
4. lipstar (Keryn) &amp; Ethan
5. pinkdemoness(Daphne) &amp; Elixir
6. queenie &amp; tristan
7. lemon_tea (Pei) &amp; Mikaela (not dipping)
8. missycandy &amp; Kirsten
9. kris &amp; kerryn
10.annmelody &amp; Kai
11. Prosper &amp; bb
12. Jo &amp; eddric
13. sunshinebb &amp; Bryan
14. Seabrezze &amp; BB Shao Han

--------------------------------------

Expo Motherhood Fair Thursday 4th June 1pm
if no one keen is okie. il jus shop shop shop. lol.

My Favian has been sleeping thru for e past few nights but hubby itchy fingers keep on wanna wake him up for milk... but i m also a bit worry he not getting enough cos he is small frequent feeds type... yet i m happy he sleeps thru...confusing...hai...

Fireangel,

EASY Method: Have tried to use this but my bb is more of a ESYA bb.. if she is tired, means she is tired, nothing i do (save shaking, which i din try) would stop her from going to sleep.. If i try, she would get grouchy and still look for a nice spot to sleep... heh.. So much for EASY method. But with this knowledge, i try to keep her entertained when she is not sleepy after a feed.

Quiz: BB is a textbook bb.. actually from the description, i suspect she is a textbook with a little spirit. So i can expect her to sleep through the nite at 3 mths? That's good... 2.5 more weeks to go.. counting down.. heh

mummybean - duno? heh. prolly wil be west side mummies. =)

asura - hey u! when i 1st did it. Kirsten also textbook. but i dun tink so lor. so i did it again. n read properly and thought hard b4 choosing the most appropriate. LOL. hws US? fun or not? hws lil charlene? having fun? hee hee.

mummybean - at night cn let him slp thru. its fine. day time he wil wake up for feed de. if he is hungry he wil auto wake up to drink at night. dun wake up. might end up with a more cranky bb. jus leave him be. =)

2. pinkdemoness &amp; Elixir

missycandy:

thanks for e advice..ya i tot so too... hubby just overly worried la..he even wake him up early in the morning saying he had slept enough...ha... I was like leave him alone...let him wake up himself... but he just ignore me..maybe should ask him come here and see ur comment... :p

k..keep me updated whether the IMM gathering on a not...

2. pinkdemoness &amp; Elixir
3. Lenny, Brian &amp; bb Brianne (will drop by after Brianne's hearing test (2.00pm) at TMC

missycandy,

US arh... haiz... i worse off here man... at least until now... Got to cook my meals, no tingkat and takeaway available..
sad.gif
Have to fight the jet lag, handle poor Charlene with Jet Lag.. Now she has lots of mucus that's preventing her from sleeping at nite cos the mucus flow down when she lies flat.. cry cry cry... haiz... and she just started another bout of spurting.. like milk monster man.. feed her every 1.5 to 2 hrs today.. my boobs din get a chance to leak today and permanently soft... lol
Going to Yellowstone national park and grand teton national park for this long weekend (4 days). Actually went before but there's no where else to go cos the other intended areas got a lot of H1N1 flu cases. We tot with bb, just go somewhere without any case... heh.. better than nothing i guess.. but means no shopping for me..
sad.gif

pumpkinseed/alfafa,

SG is 90+% humidity, US is 10% humidity... My bb end with blk nose from the dry weather and led to mucus trapped at her throat and cant sleep unless she is reclined = horror at nite!!!

So to prevent this when u go travelling later on, do get nasal saline spray or drop and apply it to bb frequently. Make sure bb's room got humidifier else put a bowl of water near where bb is sleeping. Told Jtho over Msn liao.. tot i should post this too since both of u are/intending to travel to dry countries..

lenny,

I think the actual sales are better than online sales. It's memorial day this weekend! Got good deal.. but too bad, got to miss it.. let's hope things (swine flu situation) get better during independence day.

Sean Lau Photography...
1. Shing Hsiu/ bb abel
3. hoho03/ bb bryan
6. p3pp3r &amp; bb ziv

Sean Lau - latest update..

1. Shing Hsiu/ bb abel
3. hoho03/ bb bryan
6. Queenie &amp; Tristan
8. p3pp3r &amp; bb ziv

HI asura,

How the weather in US now? I shld be in Shanghai by now but HB &amp; family members said the summer very hot, so to avoid summer, will bring my boy over in Sept. sigh...

How do you settle charlene's immunisation? Is it easy to get it done in US?

Hope your bb gal get use to the weather soon. I heard from HB colleagues that babies are actually very resilient..but dun wan to take the risk.

<font color="119911">agnes,
u frm shanghai? i might b travellin to shanghai in oct for autumn if the h1n1 is cleared n i dun express bm by den, my uncle is stayin thr. i love shanghai, the food is gd.</font>

kris,
nope, my hubby works there though. Was there last yr and came back to deliver.

Wah, u must hv tried alot of their local food there. Contact me when u r there then we can mit up for food session. I din tried alot of their food cos mostly cooked dinner for my hubby. Like some of their foreign restuarants though.

Sept/Oct is a good time to go..Weather is fab..no sweat at all, unlike in Sin weather.

Sean Lau - latest update..

1. Shing Hsiu/ bb abel
3. hoho03/ bb bryan
6. Queenie &amp; Tristan
8. p3pp3r &amp; bb ziv
9. Seabreeze (Would like to include my #1 in the photo)- must we cfm the number of pax now?

asura,
totally understand the low humidity causing the stuffy nose. we had the same problem in seoul. besides using the humidifier, we also had to use the nasal aspirator to get the mucus out from the nose. the pd we saw in korea is not keen on using medications on such small babies, so we didn't do the nasal spray. wat she recommends, is to pump some breastmilk into the nasal aspirator, then pump a couple of drops into the baby's nose. this will clear up the stuffy nose without use of medication. i never tried it myself though.

Back