(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

irene
zac look so adorable in the 2nd pic! pinchy his cheeks. kekes

lenny
i saw brianne's pic le.. so chubb! hows her enzema nw?

sassybaby
ok noted! thanks alot.. will check it out if pass by town..

Re: gathering
im fine with all days except mon n wed coz got to go nightclass..
 


Ida,
I got the Connecta which is quite lightweight n portable so would not be getting the Jap carrier already.
I have a sateen blue MIM sling to sell. Gently used for no more than 5-6 times as I'm not good with it. Wondering if any April mummy wants to buy? I only have the sling as I misplace the CD already. Selling at $28.
 
lenny
hope she can recover soon.. u rem try nt tk seafood or peanuts. coz i heard it will aggravate.. =)

ann
happy with ur loot? hope to c u again with it! keke
 
queenie,

Will it be cheaper if we organise a playmat BP among us den approach the BP seller?

Ann,
Try posting yr sling under WTS section.. im sure someone will buy it..
 
pumpkinseed, can u help me buy a sofie too? Hehe. If already too many orders, I understand. Muacks!

But if jean, if u could help me, lagi better Haha. Easier to meet u. Jp again Wahaha! How was the latching on with little olivier?
 
Cindy
can, i can get for u
happy.gif
 
Hi mummies, anyone working in Shenton/Maxwell Road area?? Can meet up for lunch when you get back to work.....I'm working at MND complex! =)
 
Ann
If you want, still have the CD with me although i gave away my sling. Haha.....opposite as you. Gave the sling but still got CD while you got the CD no sling.
 
pumpkin - I very much 1 2 go, but is a talk... as u know i have to bring my ger my boi and maid... I am worry my gal will disrupt the talk ley... I can pass u the mat tomorrw at ur place...
happy.gif
 
Since CSO Alfafa is busy, we list our names down first for her easy reference later kekee
happy.gif


Interested in Playmat:
1) Alfafa
2) Prosper
3) Jtho
4) Starflower - LG Prime: Pooh flower Hill
5) Pei (lemontee)
6) Jo (mickeymummy)
7) Queenie
8) Irene
9) Vivien
10) Agnes chew

Sophie Giraffe: (where do i view the cousins?)

1) Starflower
2) Sassybaby
3) Sportyger
4) Cindy
5) Lenny susanty
6) Missycandy
 
Pumpkin Seed
Am interested in getting the sophie also.

Sophie Giraffe: (where do i view the cousins?)

1) Starflower
2) Sassybaby
3) Sportyger
4) Cindy
5) Lenny susanty
6) Missycandy
7) Kome
 
Sassybaby, i'm staying at the Grand Mirage and Thalasso Spa (Nusa Dua) and they do have packages for family which is quite attractive
happy.gif


Oh yeah, i've PMed World of Korea for a picture of Pooh Flower Hill, please PM me if u're interested also so that i can email u the pix
happy.gif
hehee so excited...new toy, new toy...

hehee...bet our GQ will be interested also....(Gadget Queen...who else? kekee)
 
starflower good idea.. haha u so fast decided which design alrdy...

Interested in Playmat:
1) Alfafa
2) Prosper
3) Jtho
4) Starflower - LG Prime: Pooh flower Hill
5) Pei (lemontee)
6) Jo (mickeymummy)
7) Queenie
8) Irene
9) Vivien
10) Agnes chew

Sophie Giraffe
1) Starflower
2) Sassybaby
3) Sportyger
4) Cindy
5) Lenny susanty
6) Missycandy
7) Kome
8) Queenie
 
hi mummies,

lloks like you had a very fun gathering on fri! hee the photos of all the babies lying together r so cute!
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">pumpkin seed/jtho</font>
i like to join the sleep workshop too. but not bringing bb can? mt little boy wants carry all the time, bring him, i sure distracted n will disturb all the other mummies..

sleep training workshop @ pumpkin's =P
($25-$30/pax incld food) Tentatively Next Wednesday 20th May 09

1 Pumpkinseed
2 jtho
3 missycandy
4 alfafa
5 ann(annt)&amp; hubby
6 chocbabe
7 meerkat
8 daphne crosailo kang
9 pups
10 Padi
11 lenny
12 sung
 
haha, so tempted to spend more $, i want the playmat n sophie too! hee only at moments like dis, do i appreciate being a ftwm :p

Interested in Playmat:
1) Alfafa
2) Prosper
3) Jtho
4) Starflower - LG Prime: Pooh flower Hill
5) Pei (lemontee)
6) Jo (mickeymummy)
7) Queenie
8) Irene
9) Vivien
10) Agnes chew
11) Sung

Sophie Giraffe
1) Starflower
2) Sassybaby
3) Sportyger
4) Cindy
5) Lenny susanty
6) Missycandy
7) Kome
8) Queenie
9) Sung

Thanks!
happy.gif
 
**Promotion back by popular demand**

Get any 3 or more Nursing Bras @ 10% off*

Return Customer additional 5% off*

Comfort Bra - 2 for $28 (Not included in promo)

Free local Postage

Free Reg. Mail with any purchases above $100

*Otherwise Stated

oh ya wanna tell u all hor.. this seller is not the one who went to sassy's place.. so we made a mistake liao. don want us to blame the wrong seller haha
happy.gif


sung
the wetbag nice? i wanted elmo but hais nt in time to make payment and my elmo is gone forever... u got wad designs? elmo n kitty OOS so i nw donno wad else to choose. sians.
 
Wow...the gathering seemed very fun. Hope I can join the next time. Perhaps Kome can post more pix here.

BTW, I have a brand new Lucky Baby Playgym (tentage type) to let go. Willing to let go at $35 for march mummies as I am also one. This is how it looks like. PM me if interested.

2464766.jpg


BTW, what is this Giraffe thingy? sounds interesting.
 
HaHa Kome,
Okay...with the CD can sell at higher price rite :> Then can subsidize my Connecta.

Irene,
My connecta think $125 or $135. My hubby pay one... actually Pikkolo is more attractive but because it's make of canvas, it might be slightly warm. I bought Solarweave Connecta( available only in plain colours) due to the following:
1. portablility - can bring stroller and Connecta out at the same time and manage alone.
2. lightweight and thus good for travelling
3. Can wash easily and dry within 2-3 hours
4. Have UV protection

More on the following link:

http://www.connectababycarrier.com/catalog.php?category=2


Disadvantages:
1. Support wise, I like beco better as it has the belt inclusive but not detactable but I find Pikkolo and Connecta easier to use. Pikkolo wise, I can do it by myself ...Connecta - plain design needs some getting used to. If you intend to get the Connecta with design then I would rather go for Pikkolo as baby can be placed front facing but not recommended for BB beyond 8kg and no more than 2 hrs each time.
 
scrumpee
saw tt u posted in the playmat thread by the world of korea? u buying alrdy? wan join us c can get better deal?
oh btw, sophie the giraffe is a teether.. the design is meant to stimulate baby .. with the black dots on it.. and is BPA free..have squiky sound tts all i can rem ..
happy.gif
 
Queenie
I need the LG playmat before 23 May, not sure if I can get it in time if I join the BP here. What is your deadline for consolidating the orders?

Giraffe teether
Got piz? I may get one too
 
srumpee
here u go.. http://sophie.sg/

as for the playmat i don have any deadline for it. nt sure about the rest.. coz Alfafa going to liase with e seller if im nt wrong..

ok i got to turn in liao. tml have to wake up super early for service.. nights !
happy.gif
 
Hi mummies,

Have been reading this thread on and off but have never posted.

I need some advice. I am a mummy to 2 girls. One being 2.5 years and the other just 2 months old. Last Weds was out for a day what with MIL visiting. Came back feeling feverish and my breast was totally engorged and blocked. It was totally painful then. Now the pain and fever is gone and but I can feel some small lumps on one side which I don't think were there before. Baby unable to clear it out at all. Unlike previous blocked ducts. Getting quite worried. I think I should get it cleared. Does anyone know of someone who is experience with this i.e. massaging/lactation consultant that I shld see? Pls advise by PM so I can follow thru closely. thanks!!
 
Hi, I m also keen in both the play mat and Sophie Giraffe

Interested in Playmat:
1) Alfafa
2) Prosper
3) Jtho
4) Starflower - LG Prime: Pooh flower Hill
5) Pei (lemontee)
6) Jo (mickeymummy)
7) Queenie
8) Irene
9) Vivien
10) Agnes chew
11) Sung
12) fatfish

Sophie Giraffe
1) Starflower
2) Sassybaby
3) Sportyger
4) Cindy
5) Lenny susanty
6) Missycandy
7) Kome
8) Queenie
9) Sung
10) fatfish

Thanks
 
added in Ann for sophie giraffe

Interested in Playmat:
1) Alfafa
2) Prosper
3) Jtho
4) Starflower - LG Prime: Pooh flower Hill
5) Pei (lemontee)
6) Jo (mickeymummy)
7) Queenie
8) Irene
9) Vivien
10) Agnes chew
11) Sung
12) fatfish

Sophie Giraffe
1) Starflower
2) Sassybaby
3) Sportyger
4) Cindy
5) Lenny susanty
6) Missycandy
7) Kome
8) Queenie
9) Sung
10) fatfish
11) Ann (annmelody)
 
I'm interested in Sophie too... :D

Interested in Playmat:
1) Alfafa
2) Prosper
3) Jtho
4) Starflower - LG Prime: Pooh flower Hill
5) Pei (lemontee)
6) Jo (mickeymummy)
7) Queenie
8) Irene
9) Vivien
10) Agnes chew
11) Sung
12) fatfish

Sophie Giraffe
1) Starflower
2) Sassybaby
3) Sportyger
4) Cindy
5) Lenny susanty
6) Missycandy
7) Kome
8) Queenie
9) Sung
10) fatfish
11) Ann (annmelody)
12) minnie24
 
u ladies make me tempted for sophie... Count me in.. Must keep it a secret from hubby... He will say i'm crazy buying such a expensive teether.

Oh.. I got a concern here... sophie's ears seems small, will the babies bite it off easily? Scare they choke on it.
 
Reply from World of Korea regarding diff between LG Prime &amp; Parklon:

We would like to highlight that the fact that Parklon Green mats are softer &amp; hence more prone to creaselines (which will take some time to settle down/fade off). Whereas LG mats are more premium in quality, firmer and also better for baby's back as they are still developing. Both are made with non-toxic PVC materials, safe for babies. Furthermore, the zipper bag is also not as durable as those that comes with LG playmats.

so conclusion is: LG Prime is better.

Now i'm undecided...coz i do like the Pooh design more....
 
Sung
You have got your wetbag already? Can let me know when the organiser posted out for you? Till now i have not received my hello kitty one, scare might be lost.
sad.gif


Wide neck Bottles
My hubby just now trying to use the wide neck bottles to feed ANver and he was crying so.....loud. Now not sure if i want to sell them away and get the standard bottle instead..........haiz......here goes my money. Angry with my mum lor.....she just don't want to use the wide neck bottles to feed Anver. She continue to use the glass bottles from hospital one instead. Sometimes i hope to throw all the glass bottles away and force her to use the wide neck instead.
sad.gif
 
Hey mummies,
Ohhhhhhh i love the pictures posted on the cute &amp; beautiful babies taken at Sassy's gathering. Seems like so much fun heheee... sad i couldnt join in, really hope can make it for next gathering to get to know everyone
happy.gif

Is it possible for me to join in your FB and can I see more of your cute bb pictures?
My FB account is [email protected]

Woow the LG playmat looks really gd, wanna buy but anyone knows if its available in Sin cos we were given a lot of shopping vouchers and trying to utilise them on something useful.

Sophie giraffe also sounds v tempting hahahaaaaa... no wonder i saw so many BP on this item. Beco &amp; Pikkolo carriers also v tempting.... but i've spent so much on babie's clothes already so have to restrain plus we still have the combi &amp; bbjorn carrier
sad.gif
 



Back
Top