(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

thanks ida...in this case i will get the manual avent pump...yup my fren uses avent too, she said hers is good, which is convertible to electric one should she wan to use....

i myself is not a supporter of avent teats...hee...my boy doesn't like it...but for pump i tink its a good buy...

i plan to get a manual one to bring to work, don't feel like bring my ameda electric one there cos its pretty heavy...manual one is lighter and more convenient to bring along too...

jus scared to buy so many pumps end up i dun bf for long, or next time my MS may drop too so who knows...

taking one step at a time i guess...
 


cindy .... - .... =( body body body ... ! =P

oh ya...Vivien - hehehehehehehehe... re:ML ermm... i think 7 wks shld be fine.. cnt recall when we started again.. LOL! i was telling HB to be gentle becos i heard wld be dry and hurt... but it was the opposite! wasnt dry at all! thats all i can say. HAHAHAHAAH =P
 
Hi,

Now I'm going real tired. BB hasn;t been sleeping well. Her drinking and sleeping time erractic and I'm confused if she wants to sleep or drink!

When I nurse her and she fallen asleep, i place her on her bed and within 15 mins she wake up. Must I always swaddle her before she sleep? If no swaddle means it's difficult for her to sleep well? For the first minth with the CL around, she was no swaddle at all.
 
<font color="ff0000">kome</font> - wa..why u get so many wetbags?? is it really useful? i bought one from another BP to try but at $24.80 leh...this BP u bought from only $18!!! feel so cheated now
sad.gif


<font color="ff0000">keron</font>- thanks for the info. I don't froze my BM so maybe i just stick to FM when out..easier :p

<font color="ff0000">ida</font> - i bought that popcorn b4!! nice and yummy but too much quite heaty. Too bad the delivery is only next week, not in time for our gathering
sad.gif


<font color="ff0000">missy</font> - initially when i read ML, i was wondering what it is. Thenk think is it maternity leave (also ML mah) but the context don fit...now i know what it stands for!!
 
Ann,

If she can sleep better in a swaddle then might be good to do so. For nap i always let him zzz on his tummy and at night he is always in the swaddle. Works for me =)
 
Ann - i read that its ok to swaddle up to 12mths.. so if she really does sleep better being swaddled then jus swaddle her? =) for me sometimes i swaddle.. sometimes i dont.. i see her mood...
 
<u><font color="0000ff">Want To Sell</font></u>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
2452362.jpg
</TD><TD> Kiddopotamus Dreamsie Microfleece Sleeper
(Washed once but never use before)</TD><TD> UP: $32.90 </TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Offer $25</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
2452363.jpg
</TD><TD> Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe Adjustable Infant Wrap
(Used once only)</TD><TD> UP: $29.50 </TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Offer $15</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
2452364.jpg
</TD><TD> Pigeon Baby Waterproof Sheet for diaper change
with 100% cotton surface
(Never use before)</TD><TD> UP: $25.90
Sales $18.90 </TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Offer $15</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
2452365.jpg
</TD><TD> Medela Contact Nipple Shields (2 pieces)
(1 piece sterilised once but never use before)</TD><TD> UP: $17.20 </TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Offer $12</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
Plse PM me if you are interested.
Prefer mummies stay in Punggol/SengKang/Hougang areas. Thank You
happy.gif
 
Ann, you can try to swaddle her and see if she sleeps better. For my case, my baby sleeps well on tummy and so during the day, she sleeps on tummy and at nite then on her back. At first she was also not sleeping well and have to be carried all the time, then slowly when we started to put her on tummy, she can sleep well. Realised that baby gets better and easier to take care for they are bigger. My gal is 3mths now and is so much easier to care for. Think it was hardest when she was around 6-9 weeks, have to be carried all the time.
 
<u><font color="0000ff">Want To Sell</font></u>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
2452578.jpg
</TD><TD> NUK Orthidontic Vented Teat Anti-Colic (LATEX)
for 0-6 months Medium feed hole (2 pieces)</TD><TD> UP: $5.10 </TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Offer $4</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
2452579.jpg
</TD><TD> NUK Premium (for wide-neck bottle) Latex Teats
(2 pieces) for 0-6 months (box open but never use before)</TD><TD> UP: $8.70 </TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Offer $6</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
2452580.jpg
</TD><TD> Pigeon Baby Nose Cleaner
(with suction tube)</TD><TD> UP: $6.90 </TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Offer $5</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
Plse PM me if you are interested in <u>all 3 items</u>.
Prefer mummies stay in Punggol/SengKang/Hougang areas. Thank You
happy.gif
 
misscandy, hee, not dry meh? I really feel dry and all I could think about was baby want to drink milk in 30 mins time liao..haha... Somemore I still feel pain, hubby so stressed he waved 'white flag'..hee.. So ke lian, so I told him I will try to find out whether other mummies have same prob as me. Hmmm..motherhood really change me, now my baby seems to be no. 1, whole day I will think what time to pump, to feed him, to check his diapers - totally no mood to make love leh.. Hubby even commented that I no longer call him 'dear' but call him by his name (so formal), haha..He said that he no longer my no. 1, I think so too..:p
 
vivien - i was also worried bb wld cry and wake up anytime hahahaa i kept lookin ovr at bb.. hahahaha! mine nt dry leh.. initially when 1st erm... entered... feel a bit of pain.. but after that was okie le... i think some of the other mummies did experience the same as u.. but i think they jus grit their teeth n bear with it.. once u get over the 1st one, after that wld be better... i think...
 
<font color="ff0000">WTS

1.PROSPER - FENUGREEK PILLS @ $10 - taken by idaarshad
2. KOME - OBUBA NURSING COVER - PINK @ $27 -
3. IDAARSHAD - Drypers Size S - $11
4. KRIS - Drypers size S (64pcs) @ $16
WTB
1.
2.

WTG
1. KOME - FENUGREEK PILLS - taken by idaarshad</font>
 
*raises her right hand*

I agree with MissCandy, I am one of "the other mommies" she just mentioned about. The first time was really bad for me, and it hurt throughout. The 2nd time was still quite painful, and the pain lasted till about halfway then it was ok. Subsequently ... actually not many subsequent ones lah .. hahahah lack of sleep and no mood. Anyway, by the 3rd time it was almost back to normal, but no doubt drier than before. Only hurt upon entry but was ok after that.

Sorry if it's TMI!
 
:p

can't help but to think of myself as a mother first, then wife 2nd. It should be the other way round but .. just cannot help it when I see her dole eyes gazing into mine

happy.gif
 
misscandy, alfafa, so endure is the word..grrr...ok, i shall try, for baby's daddy's sake. LOL..

Idaarshad, I went to see Dr tseng around afternoon time,around 3 plus.
 
hahaha... me same as alfafa. super painful but no choice right? mine was dry and i know it cos my pantyliner is always clean, not like pre-pregnancy times. anyway still got to carry out duties as mother as well as wife right? funny thing is whenever my hubby started to hug me, bb will cry.. tink she doesnt want a bro or sis so fast la.. hahaahaaha..

btw, anyone using the pupsik sling? can bring along on friday to teach me? i just got it but no confidence to use on my bb leh..
 
Alfafa, hello!!! (super late response) I'm fine and still bz adjusting to the life of a temp SAHM. Won't be joining the yummy mummies for this Fri's gathering. Logistics problem...would need to bring all or none to the gathering. If I go with bb, my elder would make noise cuz that is during his awake hours. If I bring him along, I can't handle a hyperactive 3yr-old and a crying bb and need to bring the maid along.

Kome, can I join FB group? I got FB account but rarely play with it.

Vivien, we only ML once since post-delivery. *blush blush*

Last week was my 6 weeks post-partum gynae checkup and Doc gave the green light. The experience wasn't fantastic but it was not dry either. Was quite surprise myself too, cuz for my #1, it was painful and dry for around 6 months!

I'm so happy and proud of my little "achievement" that I'm able to nurse in public! Was having lunch at Crystal Jade at Junction8 and bb woke up and usually when he woke up from nap, he sure want milk milk. Food was just served and I was so hungry then, so I nurse him using cradle position and use the sling to cover up and enjoy my food at the same time. Not wearing any nursing clothes but my babydoll top has a deep V neckline to allow me to pull sideway to nurse. Hmmmm...was thinking next time can wear clothes with dropping neckline for easy access, need not be nursing clothes at all. In fact, I got 2pcs of nursing tops from MIM but can't figure out how to use and in the end, I took off the whole top and nurse in the nursing room instead.

Irene, u ordered your nursing bra from MIM, how's the size and fit? I was thinking whether to go down to try out or should I order online. Afraid that the sizing may differ from other brands. I bought a light-padded one from Sorella, very comfy but find it too costly at $49.90. was eyeing the MIM one which can remove the underwire and also straps to change different style to suit different clothes.
 
FYI mummies

<font color="aa00aa">FOX n Pumpkin Patch Mini Sales @ Compass point</font>

Price for infant/toddler - $6 onwards
 
hi mommies
super siong in taking care of my boy due to his bad reflux.. itz like on n off situation one le, sometime can be very bad but sometime not tat bad, but afterall now i got the chance to post something liao..

Re: Gathering
think i will be joining the gathering, hopefully he dun merlion too much at sassy's plc..hehee.. any mommie in the east wanna share cab? i live in bedok south, queenie can pm mi ur hp no so i can coordinate with u directly on the time to go there..
 
vernice80
me first time bought the wet bags..in the end i added one more bag to get the free items
happy.gif


u going to get one too?
 
Vernice
Haha.....i brought different sizes of wetbags. Small one putting Anver's clothing if bring 2 children out than i use a bigger one. Use 1 spare small one for dirty clothes or put his milk bottles inside sometimes.
 
WTS

First Year Milkbags -25pcs
Retail = $19.90
<font color="0000ff">Selling = $28 for 2 packs</font>

Mustela - 9 MOIS Stretch Marks Double Action Cream
Retail = think $50plus
<font color="0000ff">Selling = $35</font>

All brand new.
 
keron
i m bringing my pupsik.. dunnoe whether will alfafa be bringing hers bo.. can demo u on placing bb in.. i m not very good but alfafa is quite good in putting bb in.. hahaha
 
vivien,
yah lor, for grace daddy's sake. aiiii

Keron,
i'll bring it, no problem.

fairy,
wow *clap clap clap*
but hor .. you funny leh, how come need to take off your whole nursing top and hide inside toilet? hahaha I don't have one so maybe I don;t know how complicated it can get. Agree that babydoll/empire cut tops/dresses are the best, esp if they have either a deep V or elastic chest portion. No need to be constrained by expensive and limited nursing clothes selection

jasmin, Prosper
great! we can meet and discuss tips on pikkolo baby wearing yah?! So happy with it. Prosper, re bb to open legs, think it's easier if we try hands on on fri. Very hard to troubleshoot without seeing what's going on. Oh we would look so similar that day with our mocca rouge! Jasmine, what is your print?

Pups,
my posts always get eaten up as well. Happens most often with my FB messages. So irritating.
I read in one of the threads before that one of the tricks to lure toddlers back to their own room and bed is to buy a fanciful toddler bed for them. Like a coupe bed or princess bed for example. Makes sense. I think I would fall for it if I were a kiddo. hehe

Mummybean,
glad you are ok now. Yah lor, mommies are not entitled to MCs

Jtho,
Jia you! you and baby O. can do it!

Grace,
got babydoll ad empire cut versions! flattering for all shapes adn sizes. =)

May, MissCandy,
I second May's suggestion on RED/BLUE markers.

Re: lose thread
sian. Now I'm too laxy to repost everything. :p
 
Keron&amp;jeris, u are already trying for #2???

Mummies, I was surprised when my doc says can try 6mths after delivery. I thought the guideline is 1yr? Mine was normal delivery. Probably gg for the 3rd child but don't want to wait that long cuz 31 this year liao but on the other hand afraid of being preg again and also dunno how to face the boss if preg within such a short timeframe.
 
vivien... maybe just missed u there lohhh

p3.. glad u joining us....

ann.. include in the list... i put in for u...

<font color="ff0000">WTS

1.PROSPER - FENUGREEK PILLS @ $10 - taken by idaarshad
2. KOME - OBUBA NURSING COVER - PINK @ $27 -
3. IDAARSHAD - Drypers Size S - $11
4. KRIS - Drypers size S (64pcs) @ $16
5. ANN - First Year Milkbags -25pcs @ $28 for 2 packs
6. Mustela - 9 MOIS Stretch Marks Double Action Cream @ $35

WTB
1.
2.

WTG
1. KOME - FENUGREEK PILLS - taken by idaarshad</font>
 
vivien... maybe just missed u there lohhh

p3.. glad u joining us....

ann.. include in the list... i put in for u...

<font color="ff0000">WTS

1.PROSPER - FENUGREEK PILLS @ $10 - taken by idaarshad
2. KOME - OBUBA NURSING COVER - PINK @ $27 -
3. IDAARSHAD - Drypers Size S - $11
4. KRIS - Drypers size S (64pcs) @ $16
5. ANN - First Year Milkbags -25pcs @ $28 for 2 packs
6. ANN - Mustela - 9 MOIS Stretch Marks Double Action Cream @ $35

WTB
1.
2.

WTG
1. KOME - FENUGREEK PILLS - taken by idaarshad</font>
 
fairy moss.. i was preggie last yr and again this year.. so no choice lah... that's up to us rite.. but yup scared workforce will say what.. i was teased by frens too.. but just take it lor..

u know mummies... the nurses are saying.. got a feeling seeing me soonn.... aiyoohh i dun want leh.. if yes also not now at all.. so have to take super precautions.. i brought this to sleep till i dreamt i was pregiie again... aiiyyahh.. hope it turns the opposite way ( it happens to me when i remember the dream) kekeke
 
prosper,
I stay at Queenstown and Pumpkin is somewhere near Serene Centre (bukit timah road), so we are sharing a cab down. Where do you stay? Errr I'm super bad with directions so it's probably easier if you tell me whether it makes sense for us to share cab. hee

long time never put her in my pupsik liao. Cos before my pikkolo I was using my MIMs type of sling while my pupsik was being washed. Don;t know if I can still do it so smoothly with her growing taller and taller. :p
 
prosper.. no probs... u selling me ur fenugreek also rite.. so u want me pay 1st then deduct that amt n just pass ne $15 later on or how?? let me know .. sure i can take for u

anyone game for the popcorns.. go see and order lor.. but if u are staying other areas.. sure have pick up points one

vernice... can still order n eat mah .. kekekek
 
Fairymoss
No problem. Ypu just add me in your facebook first ([email protected]) . I will add you to the group.

No problem to get preggy again if you are normal delivery. If c-sect, you can only pregnant again after 1 yr.
 
alfafa n missycandy
ya lor..super siong in taking care of him.. like 24hr round the clock.. due to excessive stomach acid, he will spit out milk n even got vomit expression one without things coming out one lor.. he sometime will scream while sleeping halfway due to stomach wind n the stomach acid.. see liao oso heartache.. but think he is getting better liao ba, at least more nap in the daytime with longer stretch of sleeping time .. *cross finger*
 
wow... no2 so fast.. hahahaha! im jus hoping to pass this phase of "man changness" that Kirsten is having. Tired then sleep lor. stil cry n cry to be carried to sleep. haiyo... hahaha!

okie i didnt want to mention it earlier bcos im quite pantang... but Kirsten is getting better during the nights. She wakes up for feeds only and after burping her, il put her back to sleep... usually il carry her/let her lie on my chest til she really KO then put her back to her playpen... shes been good the past week.. Waking up 2-4hrly for her feeds. But, there was some disruption in between because my dad wanted to look after her for a few nights... and MAN IT WAS BAD!!!!! My dad wld let her sleep without finishin her feed.. so she wld wake up every hr for feed... plus he didnt knw hw to burp her properly so she vomitted a few times -_-" im trying to get her to drink 120mls 3-4hrly but he disrupted it.. saying she is sleepy let her sleep... or she shldnt drink so much at night.. thats why she vomits... haiii... plus took quite some time for her to finally sleep at night.. then.. haiii I Love my Dad and i knw he has his own ways of doing things thats why its so hard for to tell him nicely that he's doing it all WRONG &amp; SPOILING my momentum for Kirsten!!! i keep on complaining to my Mum... LOL... to the extent one night, Kirsten kept on crying every 20mins or so... i was so tempted to take her back to sleep with me... but i didnt have the heart to take her away frm my dad la... he stays over jus to look after her... if not he will go back to his own home... and he really sayang her.... 1st grand child ma... haiiii...

okie im done ranting... anyway, when i took her back what happened was, fed her at 10pm.. she drank 120mls... 230am woke up... only drank 30mls -_-" tried to wake her up to drink more, refused to open her golden mouth... 430am, drank 60mls... -_-" then finally at 630am she drank 90mls.. her usual dose... haiii... im still tryin to get her to drink 120mls... sometimes she can take it, sometimes not... if she takes 120mls, she can be kept full for 3hrs or so... if she takes only 90mls, she lasts for ard 2hrs only... oh well... i hope to get it more proper b4 i go back to work 2nd week of June...
 
alfafa, the nursing top got one outer layer and one inner and a bra insert cuz it's spaghetti strap, supposed to conceal better with this design. I dunno how to pull out the breast discreetly and end up I always lift up the blouse to feed so my belly is exposed. Since this way also indiscreet, end up I got to go nursing room, and since already behind closed doors, might as well take out the whole blouse and left my nursing bra only. take out the blouse also easier otherwise would keep on falling onto my bb's face and he dun like it. End up very leh chey and most importantly I can no longer fit into my old nursing tops (sob sob) I got no choice but to wear normal clothes with deep V necklines lor. But hor, when I wear my baby doll top, I was mistaken for a pregnant woman 3x at the shopping mall!!!! When we were queuing outside Crystal Jade, I was standing and talking to my mum who was seated with my elder and my maid carrying bb, one ah pek who was also waiting for his number actually volunteered his seat to me!!!! I thanked him and sat down, without realizing till much later that he could have thought that I was pregnant!!! That night I told my hubby about the incident and he asked me to go slimming centre to take off the loose flabs at the tummy. so sian, when I try on clothes at BHG, I was upgraded from a size S to a L now for my bottoms.
 
Hi Ida,

More stuff since my MS real low:

Pigeon Breastmilk Cooler Bag
(Chills up to 12 hours)
(Able to accomodate 1 Breastpump and 5 storage bottles)
Retail = $59
<font color="0000ff">Selling = $45</font>

BEBE Brand Disposable Breast Pads - made in Japan
84pcs/ box -all individually wrapped
Retail - ??
\blue {Selling = $19}
 
pepper, sure sure, at least someone is bringing the same sling as me, so worried that the sling might be wasted if not using.

alfafa, do a demo on fri, just now i carried my bb and before i put her in the sling, she already screamed as if i put her in hot water like that.. sighs...

fairymoss, no la, i m not trying for 2nd one yet, cant get over the phobia of the sleepless nights and the symptoms of pregnancy eg. morning sickness, heartburn, itchy skin, tiredness, etc.. need some time to recover first.. heehee..

missycandy, i opt for the blue/red markings for mummies and bbs. we can paste on our arms as some of us will be carrying bbs and the labels might drop off easily.
 


p3pp3r, glad to know that ziv is better and you will be coming for the gathering.
happy.gif
Just to ask what is the cause of the excessive stomach acid?

ida, how come you didnt eat since morn, poor you must be so hungry. I will be sharing cab with you so will sms you where to meet ok.
 

Back
Top