afternoon mummies, can only post when pumping milk now while BB Joel is sleeping.
<font color="ff0000">mickeymummy</font> - hougang green not on the way from SK.
<font color="ff0000">missycandy</font> - wow..that combi high chair is a good buy leh...got dual functions and can push anywhere u go wor...i was tempted to buy initially but scared off by the price.
<font color="ff0000">grace</font> - fenugreek can take 4-6 tabs? I am only taking 1 tab per day leh...maybe that explains my avg MS.
<font color="ff0000">Ida</font> - Nice meeting u too
will see u on fri. btw what is the website for nepia? and u know 1 pack of S and M got how many pieces?
<font color="ff0000">prosper</font> - I can understand what u mean. Even for me with avg MS also don't feel like going out for long cos the breast will get heavy, itchy and looks ugly. At least ur hb will let u stop, my hb just said try to continue till ML ends lor. But deep down inside, I know BM is still best n FOC. Now i don even pump at night liaoz...just let it leak. My last pump is 11pm and next pump is 8am after i settled Joel.
re:bfing
mummies on low supply...i believe my supply increase on the initial stage cos i ate fish everyday for all meals...maybe u can try. I ate mostly cod fish tho. now after confinement i stop eating and my MS stagnant at 120 - 150 ml per pump session.