(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Mummies here so happening..venturing out with baby on own. Must admit must go out walk walk to restore balance and get some sanity back. Used the mim sling but not confident to do so alone. Hopefully can meet up with you all soon?
 


Gathering @ Sassybaby's Serangoon Gardens
Date: Friday 15th May
Timing : 1230pm - 430pm
Food: Shall we cater again? hee hee hee. Shall order from another company. I think this time round will have more mummies attending compared to the last one... =D


confirmed attendees -

1. missycandy & kirsten
2. Kris & baby
3. Seabreeze & baby
4. keron&jeris & Kayla
5. Kome & Anver
6. Pei & Mikaela
7. Daphne & Ugin

TBC attendees -

1. Cindy & trishelle
2. tuskywoolie & abel

ps - pls pm me ur contact number
 
hey idaarshad,
I was out for most of the day. I wish I could help too but they have a strict quota for staff purchase ( 1 carton per product type, max don't know how many types) and between bb grace, her 5 cousins and our really close family friend, his quota is already insufficient to meet demands liao. So if I order swimming diapers for example then I or someone has to give up something else. Hubby also getting irritated with having to lug so many all the time. So sorry. But hopefully the jumbo pack of XL that I'm going to give to you can help a bit. Do come and pick it up soonest yah? If you are joining us for sassybaby's gathering I might be able to lug it along, so you don't have to make a trip here.
 
haven't got time to scroll up but I'm definitely going to sassybaby's place! will come in later

p/s pumpkinseed, pls tell me how much I owe you for taxi ok? will pay ou when we next meet
 
Gathering @ Sassybaby's Serangoon Gardens
Date: Friday 15th May
Timing : 1230pm - 430pm
Food: Do you all prefer lunch menu or High tea menu? Will be catered. Pls be prepared ard $15/pax

confirmed attendees -

1. missycandy & Kirsten
2. Kris & baby
3. Seabreeze & baby
4. keron&jeris & Kayla
5. Kome & Anver
6. Pei & Mikaela
7. Daphne & Ugin
8. prosper & Kayle
9. alfafa & Grace

TBC attendees -

1. Cindy & trishelle
2. tuskywoolie & abel

ps - pls pm me ur contact number
 
Hi,

can count me in the TBC list?
wintertime & wilber

cos I may need to pick up my new maid on friday too..
 
Me & Keenan coming too
happy.gif


HI Pumpkinseed, if u dont mind maybe i can let Keenan try out a piece of the swim diapers?
happy.gif


Moomooland, i'm gg to Bali on the 25 May, better bring my pump...in case engorgement, get fever & risk getting quarantined...eeks..
 
Pei:
Jiayou..ya I did the same as missycandy... I always make sure he is fed full before leaving the house...so i will try be back within his feeding time... or I will jus bring some things to standby so as not to carry too much barang out... =) enjoy urself with ur bb...

the outing is too far for me...cos I stay in west...or else would love to join... =( bore from staying at home too...
 
mummybean,
the bb and mommy gathering will be a baptism of fire for me lor. A bit anxious, but die die must try lor, can't be stuck in the flat forever!!
 
Gathering @ Sassybaby's Serangoon Gardens
Date: Friday 15th May
Timing : 1230pm - 430pm
Food: Do you all prefer lunch menu or High tea menu? Will be catered. Pls be prepared ard $15/pax


confirmed attendees -

1. missycandy & Kirsten
2. Kris & baby
3. Seabreeze & baby
4. keron&jeris & Kayla
5. Kome & Anver
6. Pei & Mikaela
7. Daphne & Ugin
8. prosper & Kayle
9. alfafa & Grace
10. starflower & Keenan

TBC attendees -

1. Cindy & Trishelle
2. tuskywoolie & Abel
3. Wintertime & Wilber

ps - pls pm me ur contact number
 
Pei:

yaya..definitely... my first outing alone was a forced one cos BB having some infection so I got to bring him down to PD and can't wait for hubby to come back.. so there is always a first time..and my confidence was built up then.. =)
 
missycandy u know I was about to ask u to put me on the list cos I thought since I would be taking a cab and distance doesn't matter then but hubby saw the date and just reminded me I got breast appt at NUH on that afternoon. And my boy would be at my in laws place. Aw.. =( guess I got to give it a miss this time...
 
hi count me in on 15 May 2009...
most likely on my own...unless my hb drives us back n forth to e destination...
happy.gif


thks for orgg...
 
tusky r u sure u dun wan to bring ur bb? where do u live? without bb wait see the rest of us with baby... u will think aiya.. shld have brought bb wor.. =P
 
Daphne, yes menses come le will still have milk la.. Just that ss might be lower. will go back again once menses finish.

Sigh really wanna go gathering too man... Hope I manage to convince hubby. Grrr.
 
starflower and Daphne

Sorry, my mistake, the swim diapers are only 3 pcs in each packet so can't pass you any of hers to try.
Maybe you want to share 1 packet to try? $9.80 per packet, $3.25 per piece. I don't mind taking 1 piece. I can add in to my order for free delivery.
Link here: http://www.diapers.com.sg/home.php?cat=6
 
Oh then in that case, if any mummies want to order Goon just PM me then I will bring to the gathering at Sassybaby's place. Need $80 for free delivery, my order is so far about $60

For next week's gathering, maybe some of us can share cab? I can prob share with alfafa. Don't worry but the cab fare today by the way. It was only $7 when we reached your place, I'm not going to collect $3 from you!
 
my menses is here also.. but very light flow...
MS drop.. dunno becos of menses or my blocked ducts.
Fever subside le, but breasts still pain when I press on it... hopefully can clear it myself without mdm rokiah help.

I hope I can join the gathering, but I can't confirm now. Will confirm later.
 
daphne,

What i know is that the milk supply would drop when u have menses. Once menses over, the ms would resume back to normal again.
 
wow... great response...
happy.gif


How many pple driving? I have 2 space at car pouch... the rest will have to park outside... 1st come 1st serve basis ya...

oh ya btw serangoon gdn near to chomp chomp...
happy.gif
Address will be given to missycandy via sms to forward out nearer to date... thanks missy in advance...;p
 
misscandy, count me and marissa ann in for the gathering.

I am also staying in sengkang, ssems like quite a lot of mummies staying there. Haha we can meet up in CP.
happy.gif
 
Missycandy
Thanks in advance for helping to reminding me. Heeheee......my baby Anver is a naughty boy, quite difficult for me to log on everytime.
 
no problem mummies.. hahahaha!!!! by the way, i have most of the mummies contact numbers.. esp those i have met before.. so dont need to pm me number... hee hee... =P only newer ppl and those who have not gone for any gathering b4 then i dont have la... kekeke...

im interested in the swim diapers but quite exp for 1 pc lo... $3+.. use one time throw heart pain leh...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gathering @ Sassybaby's Serangoon Gardens
Date: Friday 15th May
Timing : 1230pm - 430pm
Food: Do you all prefer lunch menu or High tea menu? Will be catered. Pls be prepared ard $15/pax


confirmed attendees -

1. missycandy(candace) & Kirsten
2. Kris & baby
3. Seabreeze & baby ( pls pm ur number thx! =D )
4. keron&jeris(kris) & Kayla
5. Kome(Yvonne) & Anver
6. Pei & Mikaela
7. Daphne & Ugin
8. prosper(fiona) & Kayle
9. alfafa(hazel) & Grace
10. starflower(lorraine) & Keenan
11. Laurel & pumpkinseed
12. sportyger(yvonne) & marissa ann
13. Queenie(emily) & Tristan

TBC attendees -

1. Cindy & Trishelle
2. tuskywoolie & Abel (pls pm me ur number =D )
3. Wintertime(summer) & Wilber
4. Irene & Zachary
5. pups & baby
 
Sassybaby,
CP means compass point
happy.gif


Missycandy,
I will confirm at a later time if I can join in the gathering. Thanks!
happy.gif


Alfafa, pumpkinseed, Daphne, Starflower,
Kaeris woke up when I set down with her daddy for dinner! Daddy joined me at vivo for an early dinner.
 
pumpkinseed,
Actually this GOON swim diaper sounds expensive. If I am not mistaken, the Huggies ones are much cheaper. I cannot remember exactly how much each packet is, but it should work up to be about $1+ per piece. I bought mine from Cold Storage last time. It comes in a pack of 10 pieces or something like that.
 
jus need to confirm if any muslims are going so i can narrow down choices for the catering... also,
need to knw.. do you all actually want real food or cakes/muffins/sandwiches like high tea...
 
alfafa.. no problem..

yes.. wanna join sassy's bb place..both dates ok.. 14 th may got my elder boy's mmr jab... so shld be ok bah

kris & pei.. we will meet up later for april thread mummies also lah

me and bb akmal rizqin

so any mummies frm sk.. can share cab go to sassy's place??

mummies up for compasspint gathering (this one i can bring all my kids or not) like no heart to leave them lah.. esp the 3rd one..

1.ida & akmal rizqin
2. pups
3.grace
4. jo
5. kris
6. sportyger

mummies above can suggest any dates u all ok to meet up.. just let each other know?

btw afcai - i wanna buy 2 or 3 L huggies swiiming diapers frm u can???

btw alfafa - u say the L size mite be in time? have or not.... if not its ok
 
misscandy - i m the only muslim.. but dun becoz of me make u so lech.. or not i paiseh to join u all leh... i can order those w/out pork ok liao.. i not so chim on lah...

can add me to fb lah mummies - [email protected]
 
<font color="119911">misscandy,
hi-tea sound gd, makes it easier to eat n interact.

ida,
im easi wif cp, can juz sms me. else u can set a date n c if majority can make it. cya at my plc the following wk.

mummies can oso come my humble hm for gathering if u all wan, im staying at sengkang
happy.gif
</font>
 
menses..
thank you for the answers...so now must pump harder..coz of late i have this cramp like feeling...like the pre-menses kinda cramp in tummy..so dunno if it will be coming...

gathering..
misscandy..i prefer HIGH TEA/ FINGER FOOD type (easy to eat even with one hand the other with baby hehehe)

sassybaby
is you place near serangoon gardens ccountry club..
 
hello mummies...

i have just posted some of my items to sell..
is there anywhere else i can post to seel them??
pls help...

i need to clear them..haha......brand new stuffs..coz i am implusive buyer...bought too many things...HAHHAHAA...

thank you
 
missycandy,

i noe e gathering of bbs make e best part of fun...but itz my maiden effort in bringing him out other than medical appt or full mth celeb, so still nudging myself to b more adventurous...besides i hav to readjust myself after going back to tbf...mayb e next gathering when hez stronger/older, i bring him along...thks much...
 
mummies,
i need sling advise.

<font color="ff0000">pupsik and balboa</font>
Which is better? Is balboa similiar to MIM?

Me and my mom are both different built, so thinking adjustable sling is better for me, at least all helper can use. :p
 


hoho,
In my opinion, Balboa will be a better choice of the two. It is not the same as MIM. MIM sling is juat a piece of cloth whereby you adjust to the size you want depending on what type of carrying style you want. For Balboa, it is a pouch (similar to pouch slings like Pupsik and MIM Pouch Sling), but with the added advantage of adjustable size. The little tail you see is just for you to adjust it to your fitted length and thereafter you don't have to adjust anymore. For Balboa, the pocket in which you fit the baby is also very generous. I brought my girl out in the Balboa for the first time yesterday and when put in correctly, she was really comfy as well as toasty! Haha, good for aircondition place.

For Pupsik, it will be a good carrier if you just want something for short errand trips. But if you are looking for something for that purpose, then I think MIM Pouch Sling will be good enough. Cos without the slightly cushioned edge, the MIM pouch sling can be folded into something very compact and kept into your bag. Mummies who met me yesterday will know I don't like bulky bags :p

So, if you want to pass the sling around to helpers, get either MIM or Balboa. But for MIM, you must first overcome the steep learning curve but once you have gotten the hang of it, it is quite simple to use, really. I used MIM sling exclusively for my #1.

Alfafa,
When I put Kaeris into the Balboa after our coffee, I managed to place her in another position which she looks a lot more comfortable in compared to when I first met you all ;) Must remember how to achieve that the next time! :p
 

Back
Top