(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

teddybb
thks for yr info!!!

queenie
aft tis wk lesson, u oso hv to wait till jan then continue right? BB's gg overseas hor...

<font color="aa00aa">Updates for mangogal</font>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sat AM/PM</TD><TD>Sun PM</TD><TD>Fri PM</TD><TD>Sat AM/PM</TD><TD>Sun PM</TD><TD>Fri PM </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>19-Dec </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>princess in dreamland</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>pinkdemoness</TD><TD></TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>afcai</TD><TD>depends time/date</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Queenie</TD><TD>Yes for 6 &amp; 13 Dec but only available for AM</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gingal</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>wish a boy</TD><TD>weekdays</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD></TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>lenny susanty</TD><TD>let me know dates cos depends on my mum's surgery</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>sunshinebaby</TD><TD></TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Joyce Tan</TD><TD>depends on date</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Devil</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>mangogal</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>teddybaby</TD><TD>depends on date</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Wintertime</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>2dogs1kid</TD><TD>weekdays</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD>depends on 12-Dec Fri Timing</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>babe(kazooie)</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Asura</TD><TD>weekday dinners or weekends after 4 Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>fatfish</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>minnie24</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>sportyger</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>nana</TD><TD>depends on whether my hubby is in sin or not</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>yiyi123</TD><TD>depends on date</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Jasminenbc</TD><TD>depends on date</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>sung</TD><TD>depends on date</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>caca</TD><TD>Most of days ok maybe bringing my gal depends</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>depends on huby in sin - lunch or tea will be better</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Agnes Chew</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>jtho</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>keron&amp;jeris</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>missycandy</TD><TD>weekdays out for me. Work too hectic. Friday dinner can</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>vivien</TD><TD></TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>sg (sherg)</TD><TD></TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>sassybaby</TD><TD></TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes</TD><TD>No</TD><TD>Yes </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Total of 'YES'</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>8</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">20</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

thanks sun, will take note of that.

i'm still in a dilemma whether to give english name to my bb anot, wat do u all tink?

lenny
hmm ok i will find a chance to express to him my feelings. thank u
happy.gif

sun
hmm? i didnt noe tt.. i tot im not affected by WBB's travelling schedule. lols..
im on thurs class.. wad abt u?

sorbet
if u dun give now, tink when he/she older, they will find 1 suitable 1 for themselves... hahaha
like me... my parent didn't give me any when young so i choose one for easy calling n rem as some pple dun rem chinese names tat well compare to christian name...

queenie
so yr class will continue on every thur for mth dec?? my class is on every sun... but aft tis wk class, it will stop until next yr 04 jan coz she will not be ard...

moomooland
don frighten urself..
happy.gif

10kg still in the safe group? wait till deliver den go exercise k.. weight gain is unavoidable.
but we still need to take note of what we are eating..

sun - yalor i agree with u next time he will definitely give one for himself, so i was thinking if i should give him the flexibility to do that.

Cos my hb and i realli can't decide the english name we want for our bb...hee

Queenie, Sunshinebaby,
I've tried the otar yesterday and it is really yummy yummy... My parents, sis, bro and hubby also loves it... Must try once you get the otar.. Remember to fully defrost before you steam it for 15 mins.

haha..that's true...and we dont wanna spoil our children's future by naming them funny...

i chanced upon this name siobhan...(pronounced shi-von), and i think its so cool..but i'd never name her that coz NO ONE will ever know how to pronounce that name...

Queenie,
Better dun go if raining. Wait till the rain stops. Quite a distance to walk from Civic Centre.

St,
Yes. It is 5 pcs for $4.00... Dun buy too many yet. Wait for JL sales.. Got 20% + 5% (for cardmembers) discount...

i suddenly remember some items i need to purchase 2. cos when i go back to work. bb will be looked after by MIL..so some things also need to get for my MIL side.

so more $$$$

lenny, I love that name! Its so special.

Sun, Okies will stick to Tasha Hehe. Bryan, nice. All the Bryans I know all very handsome!

Mangogal, caroline is so sweet, reminds me of xmas and I love xmas!

2dogs1kid, my heart goes out to your friend.

Devil, u know when got jl sales? Haha, st, is the panty easy to find? Or have to ask salesperson about impression?

devil
i cant go le.. coz got to go meet hb at amk hub at 5pm.. nw still in the midst of havin my late lunch..

cindy
i like tasha too..
happy.gif

cindy,

i asked the sales person cos the one i went at MS the panties is place at the cashier counter. and there is a few different types to chose from..so i see the price instead. some are 5pcs but not $4.00

sportyger
thank u.. haha... my hb muz be very happy to know tt he got sch holiday. coz he was complaning to me tt he like v busy got class this n that..

btw, the latex matteress u mentioned is at tagore lane? is tt the bbsafe latex?

Queenie, no prob. Glad that we have a break after this cos dh going outstation next week.

Yep the mattress is the bbsafe latex. The normal foam mattress only cost $10.

Cindy,
Me not sure when is JL sales. Normally I just walk by.. If got, I go in and grab. You can ask the sales person for the cotton disposable panties. Think quite easy to find... Will let you know when I see JL sales..

Mummies, for any ger ger names starting with C to recommend? Wanna follow my No 1 starting letter...

sportyger
ok i will ask hb c he wan go dwn n buy or not.
coz is alot cheaper right?paiseh how much ur sis bought ah?

gingal
hehe i will c u tonight hopefully..

i got bangs de.. aka fringe. den hair is abit curl curl de. plus small eyes
happy.gif

Hi all,

I have 2 preloved playpen to sell. Rarely used and new cos baby sleeping on the same bed as me. Bought this red playpen at $88.00. Now selling at $38.00. Anyone interested, can sms me at 98175573
1949341.jpg

queenie, my sis bought it at the usual price of $199. After discount is $139. I hope the sale is still on. You can call and check at this no 63336002.

Devil,
I have also ordered the Otah. And Yuki did post ordered noted but I didn't get any reply from her for collection don't know why leh? Have email her a well ago. This few days I have been very busy at work no chance of reading the post tis few days must have missed out a lot le.

Jasmine
Think she got too many orders. Too busy.. Haha.. She will reply for sure.. And I cut queue one... I PM her on that day, then went to her place to collect on the same day...

Devil,
OIC, she put 200g for 1 box how big is 1 piece hah? Just curious?
Have to wait for her reply to go collect them then.

Cindy,hehe thks
happy.gif

Ya my hb find Caroline is very sweet so we decide this name, but will be adding a middle name also so still thinkning...

Oh how come reminds u of xmas ah? hehe

Thanks sportyger... I totally forget Wong BB is going overseas...

Queenie,

I think I will recognise bah... Ur Green Tofu Gucci? *wink*
See Ya..Hope I get a chance to say Hi to u!
happy.gif

Jasmine,
Not very sure leh. it's like about normally when we eat outside that kind of size? Quite big piece...

mangogal,
Got to rhyme with my hubby's surname leh.. His surname is Tee. Must find someone nice to rhyme..

Back