(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Sashamama, I had been teaching for 4 years too. Tired and felt I needed a break and dh was vey supportive. If go back will go back as flexi-adjunct hehe. Hi Cindy, great to know that you could see your little one and the heartbeat
happy.gif
. How long have you been teaching?

Sashamama, you have to take out my name already because my baby didn't make it again. This is the 2nd time already. I'm typing this in the hospital and I know no matter how much I cry I can't bring back my 2 babies. I wish all the mummies here all the best and smooth delivery.
happy.gif

Hi mummies...

I am 81 as well *wink*

Elita not sure will i be celebrating 1st birthday. cos initial plan is to go back to London to see in law end nov to dec. But now since i am preggy again... dunno if i still can make it to London
sad.gif

I am only a reader in NOv and dec thread... thats y saw ur name... and know u are from there...
Hehehehe...

I will only see my gynae this thursday... Hope everything goes well... finger X!!!

Have mummies here experience neaseous? Mine 1st was really bad... Gosh going thru again...
Sigh~~~~~

Thanks thanks, yes I will take good care of myself. My backpack is not the siong type, its just that I am carrying a backpack instead of the trolley type of luggage that's all.

Didn't know pregnant can't put make up, never heard of such taboo before.

As for shoes, that is one of my biggest worry. I already have big feet, if it grows further, I will have no shoes to buy, don't wanna wear sandals all the time, very unglam leh.

Ask you ladies, when do you start applying anti-stretch mark cream? My tummy has not grown, will it be too early to apply now?

Mummy bear, hugs hugs** So sorry to hear abt it! R u ok? Please dun feel too sad ok? Tiao yr body first before yr next try!

Thanks Babychloe, really lost now.. I won't even think of trying now 2 in a row. Really don't know how to take it.

sportyger:: haha me short only la haven't even finish my bond yet.. 2 yrs haha!!

sassybaby we have one MORE thing in common! haha 1981. hmmm by nov dec you'll be in second trimester, think should be safe to travel bahs but better to check with gynae!
happy.gif
and things will go well hugs. n nausea.. me don't have YET.. nothing for #1 so hopefully nothing for #2 also haha

scrumpee:: actually i do still put on makeup le. haha! and for feet, i think it'll grow bigger as we get on with pregnancy due to water retention. i remember mine increased up to 1 size but can see the feet bloated up. but everywhere else also bloat up!

mummybear, please please get over the sadness soon. hugs hugs. I really hope you will recover soon and try again! all is not lost if you have faith.

Dear Mummybear,

My heart goes out to you... You had EDD, so you heard heartbeat actually? What did the doc say? Any preventive measures? You must take good care of yourself now... Tiao your body and can try again... Don't despair... It's really tough but do be strong... Please take care!!!

Update
NICK - EDD - RESIDENCE - #BABY - GYNAE - CLINIC NAME - YEAR OF BIRTH
Sportyger - 02/03/2009 - Sengkang - #1 - Dr Yvonne Chan - TMC -
Jo - 02/03/2009 - Jurong West -#2 - DR WH Kee - TMC(Jurong Point Clinic) - 1974
Longan - 02/03/2009 - Bukit Batok - #2 - Dr Joycelyn Wong - TMC -
Wintertime - 02/03/2009 - AMK - #1 - Dr Joycelyn Wong - TMC -
Pikabini - 03/03/2009 - Kovan - #1 - Dr WK Tan - TMC -
Shannie - 03/03/2009 - Hougang - #2 - Dr Douglas Ong -
Kazooie - 03/03/2009 - #1 - Dr Joycelyn Wong - TMC - 1976
Annt - 07/03/2009 - Redhill - #1 - Dr Beh - TMC -
Lemontree - 07/03/2009 - Marine Parade - #2 - Dr Yvonne Chan - TMC -
Promeganate - 09/03/2009 - Redhill - #1 - Dr KT Tan - TPS -
Moomooland -09/03/2009 - Sengkang - #1 - Dr Adrian Woodworth - TMC -
Elita - 10/03/2009 - Jurong West - #2 - Dr John Lim - Own clinic (Delivery at Mt A.) - 1981
Happyjean - 11/03/2009 - Queenstown - #2 - Dr. Lim Teck Chye - TMC - 1980
Queenie - 12/03/2009 - Woodlands - #1 - Dr Lawrence Ang - TMC @ Sun Plaza - 1985
Mooniiie - 13/03/2009 - Yishun - #1 - Dr Fong - Gleneagles -
Angelmummy - 14/3/2009 - Eunos - #1 - Dr Esther Ng - East Coast Clinic & Surgery for Women - ESH -
Corene - 15/03/2009 - Sengkang - #1 - Dr Joycelyn Wong - TMC -
Kome - 17/03/2009 - Serangoon - #2 - Dr Jen - Women's Clinic of Singapore @ AMK - 1979
Strawberrys79 - 21/03/2009 - Tampines - #1 - Dr Loke - Spore's woman clinic - 1979
Sashamama - - Punggol - #1 - Dr Joycelyn Wong - ACJ Clinic @ TMC - 1979
Caca - - Bukit Panjang - #2 Dr Douglas Ong -
Sy - - Bishan - #2 - Dr Henry Cheng Mt A - 1976
Padi - - Bishan - #1- TBC -
Northvirgo - - Farrer Park - #1 - Dr Marianne Hendricks @ KKH -
Den2 - - Bishan - #2 - Dr Vincent Lee - Bishan 8 clinic (Delivery @ TMC ) -
Maddy - - Toa Payoh - #2 - Dr Roy Ng - Gynae Consultants Clinic & Surgery (Mt. A) -
Sun96 - - AMK - #1 - Dr Foong LC - Gleneagles - 1977
ddtan - Sengkang - #2 - Dr KC Yeo - TMC -
Sassybaby - - Serangoon - #2 - Dr Loh Foo Hoe - Mt E - 1981
Steph77 - JW - #2 - Dr Fong Yang - Fong's Clinic Tiong Bahru (Del @ TMC) -

Mummybear
so sorry to hear that. don't give up.

BTW ladies, I often see LBD (or is it LBP?) in the postings. What does it stands for?
Anyway, I think I will try to see the gynae this week to get a confirmation if I am preggie even if she can't see anything. Maybe do a blood test. Just want to be sure, incase the 2 clearblue test kits played a prank on me.

And how do you know which week you are in if you haven't seen a gynae?

LMP is first day of last menses.
happy.gif
We start counting EDD from LMP, 40 weeks
happy.gif

i doubt the test kits can prank you. There's no way the kit can test HCG if u dun have. HCG is present when u're preggie
happy.gif

When was your LMP? Mine was 11th June, so as of after 12 midnight, I'm officially in my 6th week.
happy.gif

Dear Scrumpee,

try this webby to estimate your due date based on your LMP and cycle days
happy.gif
Estimated only, when go for detailed scan and know size of bb then can estimate EDD better
happy.gif
Have fun!!!

http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

Update ur info in this format? I'd add u in. Dunno EDD dun put yet lo, like the rest of us
happy.gif

Dear Kome,
How are you? Hope all's fine!!!
happy.gif

Thanks for alls concern and support.

First I had spottings, I check with my Gynae he said was ok. I was 5 weeks then, can see the black dot but no heartbeat yet. The spottings became heavier I panic and went to TMC my Gynae was onleave so I didn't call him back. I went to KKH instead. The doc did a scan for me and can still see the sac. Next day I went back to my Gynae he jab me hormones and ask me to come back again 2 days later for another jab until next monday and he'll do a scan again. After the jab I went back home, I start to cramp like mad, was bleeding and fainted.

My dad sent me to the hospital and when they did the scan they couldn't see the sac anymore. I was told that I had a miscarriage.

My poor husband was worried sick because he is outstationed. Thanks god my familes, in-laws and my gfs are all with me walking thru this tough times.

They have to do a wash out for me AGAIN!

Here I am lying in the hospital with all the pain.

I had migrated from Miscarriage support forum to MTB 09 and now seens like I have to go back there again.

Hope to see you all again here soon.
sad.gif

mummybear

*HUGS*
i noe theres nth much we can say to help u to feel better. but do try to be more optimistic alrite? meanwhile, do a mini-confinement and nurse ur health back in tip top condition..
take ur time don rush into a next project if u tink u are nt rdy yet..
will keep u in prayers. god bless u!

cindy

congrats upon bb heartbeat detected!muz be v happy n relieved right?
continue to tk care k..

haha sasha yup.. im youngest .. u all my da jie jie. lols :X

MS can start as early as from week 6..
my gynae - dr ang actually told me last friday that i maybe will have MS soon..
for me, can sense my ms is around the corner already.. or mayb is in actions liao..
i will feel bloated and will have the vomitting symptons. a few times almost vomitted.. can feel the food gg to come out like tt. errrk simply YUCKS.

scrumpee

hehe.. if clearblue tested positive.. mostly is really POSITIVE.. REALLY PREGNANT LIAO.
so dont worry unduly.. hehe..
tt time when i first visited my gynae scanned oso nth show out.. end up my gynae asked me to do urine test again.. haha. he didnt ask to do bloodtest..

im SAHMTB hehe.. resigned from my previous post before i realised im pregnant. :X so nw can only continue stay at hme and AN TAI. hopefully can stay at hme after delivering. unless my hb chased me out of the hse to wrk n bring bacon hme.. currently also studying part time diploma.. juz started sch ytd..

opps paiseh today abit longwinded.
happy.gif

mummybear, i totally understand how it must have felt. it happened to me once and for me, it was just so quick cause it didn't have any heartbeat and within a few days, op was scheduled and before i know it, they removed it. Please do take loads of care and nurse yourself back to FULL health. I'm sure your next baby will come along very soon. Hugshugs.

queenie:: yes ahha heartbeat detected really really very relieved!
happy.gif

scrumpee:: sasha gave you a good link! in addition, u can sign up at babycenter.com where you just key in your first day of last menses period and they will calculate for you! And each wk, they will send you updates on what you're supposed to see. I love it. Even for my 8 month old, they're still sending me updates every week!

mummybear
1578747.gif
, take care n be strong...
tiao yr body well b4 ttc-ing again *JIA YOU*

actually, there's a lot of teachers in Mar 2009 MTBs wor!!! =)

hihi,

just came back from the gynae yesterday, supposed 8 weeks now...originally thought I am 7 weeks since i was told by the gynae, based on the amniotic sac measurement, i was 5 weeks pregnant..happy that I skipped a week ha! and my EDD is 3/3 instead of 9/3

yes...could 'see' baby's heartbeat...
happy.gif
very relieved... the amniotic sac has grown to be an odd shape now..like peanut shape while the baby is residing at 1 corner...

Morning everyone. Thanks for asking abt me. Yesterday after seeing gynae, its was abit late already so never log in.

My gynae told me that the spotting was due to the BB. He said that bb is trying to latch to the womb now and when i had too much action will cause the bb tear off from my womb which causes spotting. I gt a ject, duphaston pills and 3 days mc, but i still come to work. Cause i just started this new job in Jan and last mon took 1 day mc already now continuos take for 3 days i very pai sey

mummybear, I feel very sad to hear your m/c. Pls take care of yourself. I worry abt having m/c also after reading your experience.

mommybear,
hugs, hugs... will keep you in prayers. do take care and take tonics to tiao yang your body. Take a break and don't start until you are ready.
I have a colleague from another dept whose daughter stillborn at 8 mths old.... just one night felt pain in her stomach but went away after a while and next morning, she did not feel much kicking from the bb.... followed by pain. Went to the gynae and detected no heartbeat and then realised bb stillborn. The pain is so so difficult for her esp. since carrying bb until close to 8mths already...even named her.
Took her 2 years to muster courage and have another one. Now, she's a happy mom of 2 KIDS!!!
Don't give up and be strong. Our thoughts are with you. God bless !

moomooland
happy for u... i'm still waiting for my turn to see my bb... hope everything is alright =)

kome
bb trying to latch to the womb? u mean implantation process? glad tat everything is ok =)

morning ladies...

mummybear, feel so sad after reading your story. you must be strong and dun give up. do take good care of yourself first before you start trying again. I m sure there will be good news next round.. Cheers

kome, try not to move ard too much liao.. since cannot take mc then have to rest as much as possible during work. take care

SY,
Yup, will try to walk slowly and sit down to rest. My gynae told me if i want to go work i will have to take care lor coz quite dangerous and he just insist in giving me 3 days mc saying if i do not want just keep lor.

hi sun96 my last menses was 15 June 2008. So now I should be only in my 5.5wks. I scheduled next Thur for appointmt to see gynae.

What about u sun96? which wk u r in now? and when was yr last menses?

hi kome,
Take care. Don't walk too much and rest whenever you can. Sleep early - find that it helps to relax and rest the body.

yesido
Going back to check up in another weeks time that is in 29 july. To see after taking duphaston, i ok or not and hope to hear bb heartbeat. Next week is in 7 weeks already. My gynae did not check with ultrasound with me yesterday, so should be hearing heartbeat next week.

ddtan
thanks will try to rest. Hope everything will be fine by than.

Sportyger - 02/03/2009 - Sengkang - #1 - Dr Yvonne Chan - TMC -
Jo - 02/03/2009 - Jurong West -#2 - DR WH Kee - TMC(Jurong Point Clinic) - 1974
Longan - 02/03/2009 - Bukit Batok - #2 - Dr Joycelyn Wong - TMC -
Wintertime - 02/03/2009 - AMK - #1 - Dr Joycelyn Wong - TMC -
Pikabini - 03/03/2009 - Kovan - #1 - Dr WK Tan - TMC -
Shannie - 03/03/2009 - Hougang - #2 - Dr Douglas Ong -
Kazooie - 03/03/2009 - #1 - Dr Joycelyn Wong - TMC - 1976
Moomooland -03/03/2009 - Sengkang - #1 - Dr Adrian Woodworth - TMC -
Annt - 07/03/2009 - Redhill - #1 - Dr Beh - TMC -
Lemontree - 07/03/2009 - Marine Parade - #2 - Dr Yvonne Chan - TMC -
Promeganate - 09/03/2009 - Redhill - #1 - Dr KT Tan - TPS -
Elita - 10/03/2009 - Jurong West - #2 - Dr John Lim - Own clinic (Delivery at Mt A.) - 1981
Happyjean - 11/03/2009 - Queenstown - #2 - Dr. Lim Teck Chye - TMC - 1980
Queenie - 12/03/2009 - Woodlands - #1 - Dr Lawrence Ang - TMC @ Sun Plaza - 1985
Mooniiie - 13/03/2009 - Yishun - #1 - Dr Fong - Gleneagles -
Angelmummy - 14/3/2009 - Eunos - #1 - Dr Esther Ng - East Coast Clinic & Surgery for Women - ESH -
Corene - 15/03/2009 - Sengkang - #1 - Dr Joycelyn Wong - TMC -
Kome - 17/03/2009 - Serangoon - #2 - Dr Jen - Women's Clinic of Singapore @ AMK - 1979
Strawberrys79 - 21/03/2009 - Tampines - #1 - Dr Loke - Spore's woman clinic - 1979
Sashamama - - Punggol - #1 - Dr Joycelyn Wong - ACJ Clinic @ TMC - 1979
Caca - - Bukit Panjang - #2 Dr Douglas Ong -
Sy - - Bishan - #2 - Dr Henry Cheng Mt A - 1976
Padi - - Bishan - #1- TBC -
Northvirgo - - Farrer Park - #1 - Dr Marianne Hendricks @ KKH -
Den2 - - Bishan - #2 - Dr Vincent Lee - Bishan 8 clinic (Delivery @ TMC ) -
Maddy - - Toa Payoh - #2 - Dr Roy Ng - Gynae Consultants Clinic & Surgery (Mt. A) -
Sun96 - - AMK - #1 - Dr Foong LC - Gleneagles - 1977
ddtan - Sengkang - #2 - Dr KC Yeo - TMC -
Sassybaby - - Serangoon - #2 - Dr Loh Foo Hoe - Mt E - 1981
Steph77 - JW - #2 - Dr Fong Yang - Fong's Clinic Tiong Bahru (Del @ TMC) -

Dear MTBs,
wanna update your year of birth? I can compile after a few responses
happy.gif

gd morning mummies
happy.gif

Wow the thread is moving real fast! Mm...there r alot of young mummies here huh. My year of birth is 1977. Any snake mummy here?

Kome, glad u & baby are okay. Take care & limit any strenuous exercise ya
happy.gif

Hopefully this Friday i'll be able to detect bb's heartbeat.

Dear Mummy bear,
We feel for you. Rest well and try again when you're ready. We will be behind you and beside you
happy.gif

Hi moomooland,
Congrats on the hearytbeat and skipping a week!
happy.gif
Have moved you up our list!

Dear Kome,
Glad to hear you're ok, but do rest as much as u can. Nothing is more impt than urs and bb's health now
happy.gif

sun96
my mum is taking care of her. ya, she is fun to play but also very naughty and too active for a gal. hopefully my mum has the energy to look after #2 as well. :p havent tell anyone abt #2 yet though.

Sashamama
Thaks will try to rest as much as possible. If really cannot will pass the mc to my boss and go home to rest.

SY
Wahh....u sure can keep secret well. I told quite a number of pple already.

Hi sy,

I am considering to be a sahm next year
happy.gif
Can give tuition and help dh with his business. Are u considering? What you doing now?

sun96, kome
hmm.. somehow #2 not as exciting already leh.. so dun have the urge to tell. hb also say dun say too early if not they sure to broadcast to everyone (including neighbours etc..)

was thinknig to tell them after visit to gynae where we confirm there is heartbeat.

sashamama,
wow... that is a very wei da move. i wanted to but my mum dun allow me. she says a woman must have own income. that is why she volunteer to look after my #1

sasha and sy:: haha i have thought about it also but seriously i think i will get sick of staying at home. just like sun, don't think will be able to get used to it.. imagine everything also have to ask hubby for money... don't really fit me. HEHE!

oh ya.. on the other hand, dunno can hide till next week. seems to have the urge to vomit for past 2 days and have been perpetually tired. hopefully it is only those mild ones that no one will suspect.

Back