(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs


I just saw that the bras we bought seems more ex leh....... i bought the comfort bra at 2 for $30 but she offering after our session at 2 for #28.

Posted on Friday, May 15, 2009 - 5:03 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Promotion back by popular demand**

Get any 3 or more Nursing Bras @ 10% off*

Return Customer additional 5% off*

Comfort Bra - 2 for $28 (Not included in promo)

Free local Postage

Free Reg. Mail with any purchases above $100

*Otherwise Stated
 
Hey mommies,
esp those who are not first time moms,
could any of you share your feedback on the Leapfrog Littletouch pad? Any good? Am thinking of getting one.
 
<font color="119911">JG,
experienced maid is nw $370 at least, but if she noe nuts, den its not worth the rate. might as well get not experienced de at $320 n train.

alfafa,
i love the CB dalendula n aloe vera cream, they work wonders.</font>
 
alfafa, there are 238 people with the same name as you. However, I found you because you were carrying Grace in the Pikkolo in your pic! lol
 
alfalfa n Ann,

thanks for your advice.. i hope bree's condition clears up soon.. its been almost 2 weeks now n only today that i found out its eczema
 
oh issit? hahaha didn;t know my name is so common.

I just realised only kome can invite people to join the club. opps. There are currently 55 members in there.

The only one with your name in the singapore network has a pic of a pleasant looking 40 year old madam.

Kris,
I love the smell so far that's for sure!
Night time is my only quiet time so to speak.
happy.gif
esp on fri nights cos I know hubby can help me with bb the next day.

Really need this "me" time on a daily basis or I will go crazy.

Hmmm .. also checking out the WTS/B threads now for things to buy hahahah

btw, pumpkin, I have not downloaded the pics. Meahwhile, you can find some of the mommies on my FB account. Didn't tag most of them as SMH mommies though.
 
oh yes talking about the giraffe, I was really skeptical of the $38 teether but I have to say, my friend's 6 mth old girl really loves it. Somehow the shape of the giraffe is really conduscive for babies to grab and gnaw on. But I just ca't bring myself ot spend $38 on a teether, neither can grace daddy. Do you know if it is alot cheaper in france?
 
oh not a big difference then.
either sprees or BP
all over the threads sometime ago not sure about now.

hitting the sack now. Nite babe
 
mummies.. will post again later.. quite tired as MIL came soon after i came back....

ann - it's the brown design

btw mummies who wanna order the Jap carrier - she is having another batch soon - let me know which one u want.. i consolidate and let her know.

ONCE AGAIN - THANK YOU TO SASSY FOR HAVING US!! - SUPER NICE PLACEE....

MISSYCANDY FOR ORGANIZING....

NICE MEETING U ALL MUMMIES... I HAVE REMEMBERED SOME FACES - ALFAFA AND MISSCANDY &amp; SASSY - I FOR SURE REMEMBER...

I AM ALWAYS QUITE CONFUSED WITH STAR FLOWER AND PUMPKIN SEED.. HAVING UR IMAGES IN MY MIND NOW

regretted big time not taking picturess... arrrghhhh

maybe next time we go sassy's again.. can oder pizza / kfc - see quite a lot of food still balance... all mummies eat so little....

looking forward to next one

alfafa.. my april mummy wanna order the giraffe frm US... i check how much isit ok

KOME.. wah fortunately i took the both bottles.. pups wanted both

can let me know ur email addy again -i wanna add u

meanwhile mummies.. pls add me at [email protected]

my april mummy frens want to buy pikolo / mim sling / pupsik - calling my march super shopping mummies - anyone knows any lobang /wanna combine order / let go of ur current one?? keke.. let me know - few mummies want
 
la la la la....i want playmat, i want playmat....la la la....

CSO Alfafa, we're waiting for u to advise where/who/what price best to get it from, kekeee....*CSO = chief spree officer* kekee.....
 
Alfafa, I have the leapfrog little touch pad. I must say till now, #1, already 18mths, has taken little interest to it. Only enjoys trying to rip off the pages. Muahaha. But luckily the books are of very good quality. And so, I am hoping it will benefit Trishelle Now... Generally, I do think its good. Heee. Just that I can't keep #1 interested in anything long enough to finish the book. 2 to 3 pages max.

Kome, wow. Anver is 6.88 already! I wonder if my girl is underweight Haha. She only weighs 4.9 at 2.5months man... Oops.
 
Pups
I had passed 2 bottles to Ida. Coz we will be meeting up at compass point next week, so if you want 1 bottle only she can pass back to me again. Need to trouble Ida lar. :p

Ida
Ya lor, really lucky to pass 2 bottles to you first. Btw, i have add you to my facebook.

Pumpkin Seed
Had already PMed you my details. Thanks for organising the demo.

Cindy
Wahaha.....my mum looking after my sons very well. Actually after my confinement, Anver's only weigh 4.15kg, very thin lor. Within less than a month his weight increase alot.
 
Ok, this is the the photos i have taken for all the babies when i reach. Pls pardon me as my photo taking skills is very lousy.

2463116.jpg
2463117.jpg

2463118.jpg
 
Pumpkinseed,
Please count me in for the workshop. I think I am in serious need of one!

Kome, Ida,
Oh, thanks! Kome, you are attending the CP gathering also? Then I pay you then? Cos I think you have not sent me your account details right?

Teddybaby,
Was it you who asked about the nursing bra being suitable for Cup C? Sorry, can't answer your question cos I was a Cup A-- before pregnant :p For the tube bra, perhaps the support is still there cos of the thickness of the entire bandeau, but for the other "demi cup" one, it is very soft, but the band at the bottom seems quite ok for soft support. However, as you have to wear the bra like a t-shirt, so the constant stretching may do something to the support of the bra as well. Not sure, as I have not used it long enough to comment.
 
Hi e pix on bbs lying on e mat soooo cuteee!
happy.gif


wow looks like u all had a great time together!

jus curious aby e sleep pattern workshop...those who cant attend, can share e notes/slides w us...if convenient? thks!

tks lenny for e link...hope e rashes is jus a passing phase as i hav seen kids living w this condition...a lot of restrictions...suspect itz due to e cooped air in my mil's house...well could b other reasons too...types of shower bath...types of clothes worn...

btw, for those doing bfing, how r u all feeding ur bbs w increasing wt? lie him/her on top of a nursing pillow? im having aches liao...jus using my hand to support upper half of his body n let e rest rest on my leg...oso getting lazy pumping...either fm in e day then bm @ nite...

beco/pikkalo...wow...guess good stuff don come cheap...btw...wat is e max age for bbs to sit in? if can b qite big, itz worth getting 1...thks. ssbb, can pass me e ssr contact if possible?

bb's toys...wat r some of e momz fav links? otherwise i will drop by those educational toy shops n c waz good for him...
 
oh looking @ e pix on eczema...scary...nah...my bb jus dry skin...mayb he has an overdose of male hormones haha lol...tink i b gentler 2 his skin during cleaning n try some lotion 4 e time being...thks lenny!
 
alfafa
ya, i also want the LG playmate
happy.gif
let us know if u can get a good price...
as for the giraffe, 10 euros is only abt S$20, so much cheaper than the S$38 u saw.
anyway, since i'll reach france earlier than pumpkin, i'll check out and post in the thread (if i can get access to internet... hahaha)
 
sleep training workshop @ pumpkin's =P
($25-$30/pax incld food) Tentatively Next Wednesday 20th May 09

- Pumpkinseed
- jtho
- missycandy
- alfafa
- ann(annt)&amp; hubby
- chocbabe
- meerkat
- pups
 
oops mistake...

sleep training workshop @ pumpkin's =P
($25-$30/pax incld food) Tentatively Next Wednesday 20th May 09

1 Pumpkinseed
2 jtho
3 missycandy
4 alfafa
5 ann(annt)&amp; hubby
6 chocbabe
7 meerkat
8 daphne crosailo kang
9 pups
 
Missy, will transfer $11 to ur acct later in afternoon

HV gathering: I dun mind joining u gals 2 weeks later, njoy the sleep training workshop on next wed
happy.gif


Bra spree; Aiyo how come the lady like dat? Anyway Lipstar, thks for ur PM, will chk it later
happy.gif



Beco carrier:
Hee...my hubby loves the design n he dun mind carrying it!

Pumpkin, I manage to figure out using it finally, Later gng to bring my gal out with the carrier
happy.gif
 
ann
i wanted post ytd to tell u ok i pass u my card.. then i make tristan slp until i KO together with him. haha. but nw, u got better buy right? anw, if u still need let me noe
happy.gif


sassybaby
thanks for letting us messed up ur place. ur house is so spacious and beautiful. paiseh ah ur maid got to clean up after we left.
happy.gif


missycandy
thanks girl for the food coordinating! =)

kome
thanks for the diaper samples.. kekes.

jtho
haha. how abt u do a BP for March mommies on the sophia e giraffe? juz a suggestion.. :p

alfafa
i wan the playmat count me in..!!!

pumpkin seed
haha. tell u my hb is the ebay seller.. lol. but nw i love my pikkolo to bits. im goin to cancel the selling liao. coz i was torn between jewel and cloud.

RE: BRAs
how.. sian to c that the seller wanna do her biz this way... i dont think she will be able to rebate us one.. money in her pocket already wat.
 
wow.. nice photos.. so many babies in one photos.

<font color="0000ff">LG Playmat:</font>
sassybaby, if you have good deal, do let me know too. I'm considering to get one also...

<font color="0000ff">Personalised Rompers:</font>
Who are interested? Wonder if the seller is willing to give us a better price if we have a mass order...

1. Irene
2. Sassybaby
 
sun,

The intervals that my gal had milk on the flight were not consistent. From SG to HK, which is abt 3 hr 15 mins, she latch on twice. From HK to SFO, abt 11 to 12 hrs, she latch on 5 times. From SFO to BOI, abt 1 hr flight, she latch on once. Usually in SG, she latch on abt 6 to 7 times a day. The sad thing since i arrived, she has been latching on a 3 hrly... no 6 hr interval for me liao.. i dont even see 4 hr interval.. veyr tired.. i dont know if it is a combination of flight stress + growth spurt but my bb's face looks fatter every day. She suddenly fit quite well into the 3 mths clothing.
 
Personalised Rompers:
Who are interested? Wonder if the seller is willing to give us a better price if we have a mass order...

1. Irene
2. Sassybaby
3. Serene
 
Hey Asura, must have been tough on you *pat pat, Good Job, u deserve a big hug from all mommies &amp; esp Baby &amp; Daddy later kekee* Hope ur jetlag w be over fast and u can enjoy your family time &amp; some sightseeing later
happy.gif
any good shopping lobang must tell us huh :p heheeee

ann, thanks, haven't tried the boots milkbags yet, if it works for me, i'll PM u for more
happy.gif
 
Hi <font color="0000ff">Annmelody</font>,
RE: Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe Adjustable InfantWrap
The size is "Small" for 7 to 14 pounds. Are you still interested?
 
Pumpkin,
Pm me ur account no. I transfer $ to you.
happy.gif


Alfafa,
Yes, am keen in the bb monitor. Gotta work on hubby on tat. Been spending too much $. But if u need it, u need to get it rite? Heh. Waiting 4 u to post the link.
 
tuskywoolie,

I am on total breastfeed..in the daytime, i am using a breast feeding pillow cos my Brianne will sometimes take an hour or more for one feed.

whereas, at night.. i will lie on one side and feed her on my bed.

The breast feeding pillow i am using is from mybrestfriend.

http://www.mybrestfriend.com/products

i am using the original and i bought an extra cover. TMC parentcraft selling it quite cheap.. if i am not wrong.. its about SGD61.50 or SGD67.
u can call to check it out.. i bought mine from the first few years.. discount liao still SGD70 plus.. kena con liao
 
not sure if my bb is not having enough BM. he is 2month few days but he is only drinking 120ml the most sometime can't even finish. as he is quite heavy at birth he should be taking alot of milk right??
 
starflower,

Thanks! Haiz... All I wish now is for bb to get used to her new bed and environment and sleep at nite.. Think I need to find a way to make her not sleep in the day. Tried putting her to swim here... dont seem to work as well as in SG. Maybe I should let her swim longer.. heh.. shall try again.
 
oh man, i attempted to bfeed Keenan last night instead of giving EBM...total failure...he woke at 2am, suckle like 25mins (and it was a struggle cos he kept falling asleep &amp; i kept tickling him like Seabreeze said)..he lasted till 4.15am got up again. I latched again and he fell asleep in 5mins. Then 6.15am got up again, and latched another 5mins. 7.15am another 5mins.
He started squirming and hubby brought him outside into the hall so i could sleep...At 10.45, he finally woke up &amp; i gave EBM 110ml...give up, wont latch at night anymore...instead of waking up only once or twice to feed, i woke like 4 times...

[not to mention letting him latch in the dark, (sleeping position) he doesnt open his mouth wide....*mega mega ouch*]
 
Pumpkinseed,

Think i read ur earlier post on problems with latching. I only got to latch my bb when she is 3.5 wks. Until now, there are times when it hurts as she latch. I think that the later we start latching, the more painful it is for us. Cos our nipple still the same but bb's suction power has increased. Are u using a breastpillow for latching? If u are using it correctly, it should not be very painful. Else I would advise that u go see a LC to check that u and bb's positioning is correct. Mine now hurts whenever I am not using the pillow cos I am just not used to no pillow.. heh..
 
Hi ladies I have a question to ask. I have been storing EBM in the refrigerator (not freezer) but because it has been a few days and I don't foresee using it anytime soon, I've taken them out and freezed them instead. Is that ok? Would it cause any smell or odour and can I still feed my baby with them?
 



Back
Top