(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

hi everybodys, I just tested positive on tues.
happy.gif
This is my second child and my first has just turned 8mths old.

I think i'll go see doctor only like 2 wks later cause now still too early to see anything... hopefully can see heartbeat by then!
happy.gif

Hi Joyful, I tested on 12dpo and got a faint line. Then I tested again on clearbear after a few days and got a clear +ve. Maybe your HCG is still low and you can try again a few days later. All the best to you
happy.gif

Queenie, I just eat as per normal but I bought anmum milk to drink every morning. I also avoid cold drinks and raw food.

Congrats to all the preggie mummies here
happy.gif

Hi gals

Thanks for replying.. The strip i used is from bbdust. I tested on the evening on DPO11. It said can measure HCG as low as 25ml. Which is considered very sensitive.

Sportyger, you tested on 12dpo with First morning urine?

Hi Sportyger

So nice!
happy.gif
Must be a pleasant surprise for you.

I think at least a thin faint line should show up ytd when i test. But hope to try again on DPO14. So gan cheong now..

Joyful, ya was really a pleasant surprise. When I saw the line, I was still donbtful and thinking whether the kit is faulty or not. So after a few hours, I actually tested on another kit and was so happy when I saw the line again. Maybe you can test again using first morning urine. Lots of babydust to you.

Joyful, hope to hear good news from u!

BTW did anyone already having morning sickness? Exp feel like puking or dizzy? Until now i feel nothing so dunno whether is it normal?

sportger.. i tink i also goin to buy the annum u mentioned u are tkin.

everyone tkin folic acids? heard shd start asap.
not pregg oso can tk.

blurjen, i oso don feel anithing. but i do get a little more hungry dan normal days.. abit like those symptons b4 gettin menses.

Ha ha mmmm.... i think i'm opp as my appetite become smaller.... hee hee so excited for my first visit to gynae... still got 3 more wks to go... Hope that everything is smooth n good

Hi all,

I happened to see all your posting and find it rather interesting to read on. I going to start TCC next mth and have been following on this thread.

Queenie, you can start folic acid if u have not conceived. I started eating it one month ago. Treat it as a supplement to prepare our body to welcome our baby.

Hi all!
I just tested positive too. My LMP was 31st May for a 28 days cycle. However the gynae can't detect anything via ultrasound yet so i was told to go back in 2 weeks time.Fingers crossed that i'll be joining u guys...
Ive been having backache and bloatedness though. I also experienced tugging from the pelvic area which the gynae had told me is normal..

Hi gals, need some advise. My LMP was 4 June, today DPO15 is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested but was -ve dun know when to test again....

Hi there! Just to alert you all: Maternity Exchange @ Marina Square is having a fantastic deal every Saturday in July, starting tomorrow, 5 July!
- Additional 10% off their clearance sale items (which are already at up to 75% off!)
- 10% off regular priced maternity and nursing wear
- 1 extra credit with any rental package (It means you get to rent 1 more pc for free!)
It's a rare offer, do take advantage of it! Visit www.maternityexchange.sg for more details on best ways to get there during the ndp rehearsals too. Raffles Boulevard, the main road that leads to Marina Square is fully accessible to traffic, so it is actually very easy to get to M.Sq! See ya!

hey annt, i got exactly the same LMP and days cycle as you! Hee hee our baby is growing at the same stage!

Dear Madams,

PLEASE HELP US BY COMPLETING THIS SURVEY:

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=3q1i4mxe2ccm38v459808

We are five students from Raffles Junior College who will be embarking on our Project Work.

As our Project is based on the modernization of cures for blood diseases, we hope to raise awareness and funds for public cord blood banking.

We understand the significance of cord blood stem cells in curing blood diseases. However, not many others do. Through this project, we hope to raise awareness among the public and pregnant women about the uses of cord blood: encourage mothers to donate their babies’ cord blood to public banks (SCBB) and increase the extent of positive impact that cord blood has brought to the curing of blood diseases. We also hope to give support to public cord blood banks by raising funds from the public.

YOUR HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

hehe. i tk folic acid b4 i conceive. coz doc say im not very strong in health. so prescribed for me. but i don tk it everyday. juz on n off when i rmb to tk..i do feel alittle tuggin feeling..

hi all

My LMP 30 May. About 5 weeks pregnant now. I'll be seeing Dr Yvonne Chan at TMC in 2 wks time cos the nurse said too early to scan.

Wow, we have grown in size (on this thread)! Congrats girls!

Steh, did you test again? If not give yourself another 2-3days.

I'm going to be seeing my gynae for the first time tomoro, and I'm really excited! I'll be 5 weeks tomoro!

Hi Prom,congrats, I'm excited for you too!
My AF reported, when my BBT temp drop I know no good news liao... waiting for new cycle..

promegranate:: how did you calculate the 5wks? from the first day of your LMP? HAHA my first day of my LMP was also on the 3rd june - yours too? And i wonder if it's too early to see gynae the next weekend. hehee.. or rather, the coming wkend. I hope to be able to see the heartbeat by then!

And congrats to everyone! hehe are you all first time momtobe?
happy.gif

hi promegranate.. ya i got same qns as cindy. hw u noe how many wks? my lmp was on 29th may. u noe how to calculate mah?

Cindy, I think I'm going in too early to see my baby's heartbeat but and I do want to meet my gynae to get some assurance first.

I wonder if I will get a scan at wk5?? hmmmm...

promeganate

thanks for the link.
tink u will still get the scan by ur gynae. but maybe nt be able to detect anithing.

i went to c my gynae very earli. ultrasound scan shows nth.. dan i was so disappointed and start feelin blues. until had urine test again to testify.
but me n hubby all wan to noe the results asap so we still went ahead. and our gynae oso advised to visit him. but sis (mom of 4) told me to wait for 2 wks more dan go c him. haha..

hi promegranate

if you do a scan now, maybe u cannot see your bb yet, but u shd be able to see your preg sac. That's what the nurse told me. Which gynae are u seeing?

haha hi prom and queenie:: okays i think then in this case maybe i go in another 1 wk's time. hehe cause i remmeber for my first bb, the moment i went in, i can see heartbeat already, and it was like around wk 6 to 7.
happy.gif
SO maybe i wait longer, if cannot see anything, i'll be quite worried... heh! As i had a failed pregnancy once.. where couldn't see any heartbeat and we started worrying everyday don't know have heartbeat or not haha. And yes will definitely get a scan at wk 5, but prob not through the tummy as still too small, so will be through the 'bottom'... HEHE!

Do let us know after you come back from your gynae visit okay!! MUACKS!

blurjen,
what a coincidence
happy.gif
i'm abit anxious at the moment thou cos no sac detected as well when i visited the gynae but that was 30th June, which was just abt Week 4. My visit is not till another week so i'm on edge. Its v funny, but i feel v happy when I feel tired or bloated, instead of miserable, cos that to me is reassuring that i'm prob still pregnant :p

annt

u are so ke ai. i feel tired easily at night. but i donno if is bb wan slp or i wan to slp. u did ur test kit? so when u intend to go gynae?

Hi Queenie,

i did the test kit at the gynae already. Will be visiting gynae next wed... e waiting is killing me!

is anyone experiencing bloating? my tummy (the below belly button area) really bloats up by nite time.. i feel 2 mths pregnant! i hope its normal..

hello~everyone~

I also just tested and its positive!!
I dont know anything and now blur~!!!
coz its my first pregnancy , Im foreigner n dont know the hospital system~

can aybody help me where to find the gynae for me??
Im at jurong west~ I may wish to deliver at Mt.A

can you recommand any gynae for me??
and where to go to see him or her and when to go??

do I need to see GP first to see gynae??

I have too many question~~T.T

help me.....

Hi everyone,

I just tested positive on pregnancy kit last night

My LMP was 4/5 June

This is my second pregnancy, my boy is 14 months old now

Very excited, think will go gynae in a week or two

Meanwhile will buy all the multivitamins first...

Cheers

Hi okok,

You can go see gynae as early as now
happy.gif
I personally think go gynae better, but of course GP also ok

I remember my first pregnancy, I went to see gynae when I was 5 weeks pregnant. Went there to confirm that indeed I was pregnant, doctor did some scan and showed me the baby sac. He also prescribed multivitamins (obimin, fish oils, calcium, folic acid)

Sorry I cant recommend any at Jurong West, any mummy?

As for hospital, no worries coz gynae will advise you what to do

Congrats on your pregnancy!

happy.gif

Thank you HappyJean~!
My LMP is 4Jun
Thinking to see gynae nest week to make sure everything and hear heartbeat!

If I cant find the gynae in jurong area, do i need to just go to Mt. A straight away??

can you share any gynae w me? if you went to check aldy? and how much did you pay?? for scan and consulting??

Thank you~~~

Hi okok,

I think we have same EDD more or less..hee hee

You can call Mt Alvernia. If they have gynae who practise (have a clinic) there then you can go straight. If it's purely hospital (no clinics) I think you still have to source for gynae who has tie-up with that hospital. Sorry, I didnt know anything about Mt A

My gynae is Dr. Lim Teck Chye, his clinic is at Tanglin Shopping Centre. Extremely nice and patient gynae. He can deliver at either Gleneagles, Thomson (I delivered mine here) or Mt. A --> you can choose

I have not checked for my second pregnancy, I think I will go next week or week after next.

I will pm you the pricing
happy.gif

Cheers

welcome okok n happyjean

okok i tink jurong west got one gynae. is under thomson medical centre. most prob can oso deliver at mt a. but mt e i not sure..

aniway. congrats!!

Queenie, my LMP is also 29/5 ;). lemontree, I will also be seeing dr yvonne chan this coming thurs. Really hope can see something that day.

hi okok, which part of jurong west are u in?
happy.gif

I'm in jurong west street 42, i go to this gynae at jurong too, it's near the post office, jurong east street 91 i think? Hehe.

It's a guy and I've seen him for my first boy who's 8months now, and I'll go back to see him again. He delivers babies at mt A too.

and my LMP is on 3rd june. I will go see him next sat. If you would like, you can pm me, I can give you the clinic's number to call for more details. Or email me also can - [email protected]

sportyger

^5 =)
i have to wait till next week 18th dan go c gynae. im so excited over it. cant hope the days faster pass asap.. till my next visit.

Can i find out if any of you take your folic acid before food?
Cos the sales assistant at GNC told me to take it after food but then i will forget so i am resorting to taking it first thing in the morning before i leave for work.. there is no instructions on this on the bottle..
Thanks!

Back