(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

Hi Sheepish, my friend, Daphne has made the transfer, but she did it through ATM and the machine got no transaction number, but her bank book shows a number, I think I better PM u in case someone plays dirty and pretend to be her on that day.

hi sheepish
i will be on leave on monday.I will go and collect anyone need to collect on her behalf , let me know.me stay at yew tee. I will do the transfer later

oh liting.. i did post once.. but sad to say the seller just passed away.. haiz.. she so young... but u go BP, they got sell also...

Mummies,

I heard today got Fisher Price sales in Raffles City...

Also, carrefour having 10% off if you use POSB everyday card... My frd help me to grab Enfalac, but left one tin only
sad.gif

MAmaFio
I am staying opp u!!! I am staying at Fernvale Road. I can also help to get the sophie for the sengkanies! Let me know. Feel so tempted to take half day for this collection on the 29th June... No mood to work..............

haha... ya we can meet at the kofu! Haha.. with our bb?? I should be taking my remainging one month of ML in aug till sept.. should be able to meet up during that period. =)

Hi Sheepish,

You’ve got mail! Just PM you.
Just transferred S$29 to your DBS account.
Transfer from Citibank, hence you’d be able to view amt in few working days.

Confirmation Code: 917088521357

Nickname: DK DA MAMA

The SimZ: hehe .. maybe not opp? I also stay Fernvale Road.. I stay the cafe & provision shop block... we might be close neighbours!!

Bbyang: Eh, I dunno how to activate the PM thingy. U can email me [email protected]

Wow .. been moodless to work .. Now in the lactation room again. Time for afternoon pump & read forum .. hehe

Wow! Then prob I have seen you a few times in kofu!! Have you cleared your ML?? If not we can arrange for a meetup during one of the weekdays!

ok, the PM thing is activated liaoz.

The SimZ: I hardly dropby kofu these days , hee. i spread out my ML. I work 4 days week, off for all mondays till end dec09. can meet on mons :D

Hi mamafio, the_simz
I'm from March MTB thread. I would like to get Sophie but 29th is my first day back to work so can't make it to self-collect. Can one of you help me to collect? I stay Punggol. Thanks.

shyann,

my parent stay at cck. i am wondering if you can collect sophie for me?

joannelim,
if shyann can collect for me, then i will get from her. thank you.
happy.gif

Sophie e Giraffe
------------------------
Dear mummies,

Sheepish and I understand that all of you want to get Sophie quickly and with as little fuss as possible. However, please do understand that <font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">this is not a BP.</font></font> We are simply collating orders to go to the distributor for a better price as a favor. Sheepish and I do not make any profits and we definitely need to spend time and effort to make this work for all of you. Also, as the order is going to be huge, and we are both bringing our babies with us, we cannot possibly meet everyone’s demands and request.

Hence, we request that this be a <font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">strictly self-collect order.</font></font> For those mummies who are unable or do not want to self-collect, please drop your name from the list. Or you can approach other mummies who are collecting and staying near you to help you pick up your order.

Also, for any of you wanting to join in the order, please make payment to Sheepish and let her know and she will add your order in. <font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Do not post and ask if you can join.</font></font> If you make the payment by tonight before 12am Singapore Time, we will add your order in.

Meet-up details for collection is as below:

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">29th June 2009, Monday, 1pm, Raffles City Basement 1, Gloria Jeans Cafe</font></font>

Please kindly make payment for Sophie to Sheepish’s account 029-9-056916, dbs savings plus by this coming Friday night before 12am Singapore Time. Kindly indicate your nickname to Sheepish via iBanking, so she knows who has transferred and if the amount is correct.

We will drop the order for mummies who did not make payment by the time stated above.

Thanks much and Sophie, here we come!

-------------------------------------------------

Updated List of Mummies who Paid:
1. Samantha (mama2209)
2. popipi (popipi)
3. eeyore_1
4. eeyore_2
5. lili
6. grace_chua_1
7. grace_chua_2
8. breezie
9. whitegalz
10. rin
11. SY
12. liting
13. Ladysol14
14. gallop
15. cailing
16. lilmoo
17. da_bin_1
18. da_bin_2
19. mgwee
20. seahorse
21. rei
22. happy (happy_mummy79)
23. olivey_1
24. olivey_2
25. marbride
26. sinmey
27. blueb
28. daphne
29. BBYang (kiki__koro)
30. DK (da_mama)

--------------------------------------------------

Kindly PM me after you've made payment so I can update e list. Remember to include ur nick, thanks!

liting/Ladysol14/gallop:
sorry, i used e wrong list... tat's why ur names were updated then went missing... anyway, have included them now...

ag_gal:
did u transfer all @ 1 go? or 2 separate transactions?

Hi sheepish, I have transferred to you via internet banking. ps check.

Amount: $29
Transaction reference: 231303609
Nick: corene

anyway, my sophie the giraffe will be collected on my behalf by ladysol14. thanks ;)

Sophie e Giraffe
------------------------
Dear mummies,

Sheepish and I understand that all of you want to get Sophie quickly and with as little fuss as possible. However, please do understand that <font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">this is not a BP.</font></font> We are simply collating orders to go to the distributor for a better price as a favor. Sheepish and I do not make any profits and we definitely need to spend time and effort to make this work for all of you. Also, as the order is going to be huge, and we are both bringing our babies with us, we cannot possibly meet everyone’s demands and request.

Hence, we request that this be a <font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">strictly self-collect order.</font></font> For those mummies who are unable or do not want to self-collect, please drop your name from the list. Or you can approach other mummies who are collecting and staying near you to help you pick up your order.

Also, for any of you wanting to join in the order, please make payment to Sheepish and let her know and she will add your order in. <font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Do not post and ask if you can join.</font></font> If you make the payment by tonight before 12am Singapore Time, we will add your order in.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">29th June 2009, Monday, 1pm, Raffles City Basement 1, Gloria Jeans Cafe</font></font>

Please kindly make payment for Sophie to Sheepish’s account 029-9-056916, dbs savings plus by this coming Friday night before 12am Singapore Time. Kindly indicate your nickname to Sheepish via iBanking, so she knows who has transferred and if the amount is correct.

We will drop the order for mummies who did not make payment by the time stated above.

1. Samantha (mama2209)
2. popipi (popipi)
3. eeyore_1
4. eeyore_2
5. lili
6. grace_chua_1
7. grace_chua_2
8. breezie
9. whitegalz
10. rin
11. SY
12. liting
13. Ladysol14
14. gallop
15. cailing
16. lilmoo
17. da_bin_1
18. da_bin_2
19. mgwee_1
20. seahorse
21. rei
23. olivey_1
24. olivey_2
25. marbride
26. sinmey
27. blueb
28. daphne
29. BBYang (kiki__koro)
30. DK (da_mama)
31. MamaFio (mamafio)
32. mgwee_2

Kindly PM me after you've made payment so I can update e list. Remember to include ur nick, thanks!

shyann,
thank you. i will pay to sheepish later. can u PM me, as ur PM is not turned on. i need to exchange details with u later.

joannelim,
confirm that u do not have to take for me. once again, thank you for offering.

hi, i have a FP rainforest jumperoo for sale for $140. Condition is 8.5/10. I was the seat everywkend after use. Selling it to make way for new toys..keke.. sms me for a quick deal 83825338. Viewing and collection at Yishun! =)

Hi mummies, just want to check with you all if it is ok for me to let my boy sit on the sofa in upward position sometimes? Coz, we sometimes want to try something new, so let him sit upright, I sometimes webcam with my mum and let bb sit on table and I hold him, his neck can hold up but sometimes will look downwards too, is it ok for his spine to do this?

Pls advise, thanks!
happy.gif

liting,

last week i asked PD about letting baby sit up..she advise me not to let Naomi sit in the Bumbo yet and other seating positions and said to always let their backs be straight and well supported (as they cannot sit now, when we put them upright, they tend to slouch or hunch). she mentioned a condition that the baby can develop if they sit up too early as their muscles are really weak..but i dont know if other PDs have different opinions but i just follow since shes my baby's PD
happy.gif

sheepish, I submit the total amount at one time. I use UOB so maybe it takes a while, not too sure how long. Had problems submitting with DBS earlier.

sandy:
yah, my boy alawz hunch himself in the car seat. i try to let him lean back, he also move himself fwd and hunch... arggh..

Sophie e Giraffe
------------------------
Dear mummies,

1. Samantha (mama2209)
2. popipi (popipi)
3. eeyore_1
4. eeyore_2
5. lili
6. grace_chua_1
7. grace_chua_2
8. breezie
9. whitegalz
10. rin
11. SY
12. liting
13. Ladysol14
14. gallop
15. cailing
16. lilmoo
17. da_bin_1
18. da_bin_2
19. mgwee_1
20. seahorse
21. rei
23. olivey_1
24. olivey_2
25. marbride
26. sinmey
27. blueb
28. daphne
29. BBYang (kiki__koro)
30. DK (da_mama)
31. MamaFio (mamafio)
32. mgwee_2
33. corene
34. ag_gal_1
35. ag_gal_2
36. ag_gal_3

liting/sandy/catmomo:
oh no, my gal since ages ago like to be uprite... so when we carry her, oso carry uprite leh... how abt carrying @ an angle? but 1 thing lah, my gal sleeps quite a lot so her back will be straight when sleeping... hope it's okie for her...

yah lor, i put her in car seat wif her back straight... but after she wriggle here &amp; there, then hunch back liao...

catmomo,

ya...my gal kept pushing fwd n hunch herself..recently less..i think they wanna sit up but not strong enough thats y pd ask my to let her lean back as much as i can..once their muscles r stronger, they will stop hunching

my boy also likes to be carried in the burping position upright at the shoulder. then he also hunch back when he is being carried.
purposely carry him straight already, he will wriggle wriggle till hunch back again.
sad.gif

like wise when he is in the car seat.

any idea how to stop him from doing it? if we carry the craddle method, he will complain.

sheepisj, upright but supported is ok..because i held her that way n show pd, she didnt stop me but when i let her sit on my lap without me holding her back, she stopped me..if upright with her using her own muscles then not so good ba.i also let her lie on my chest on an angle so shes upright but back straight against my chest.

oh yah, he like pointed backside like that. even when we put him lying on his back, he will raise his backside high up.
sad.gif

really 'buei si diam'

okie, tis mummy better stop being lazy then... wat i do sometimes is carry her in "mam-made" bumbo... i fold my arms, then my gal will sit in e hole tat's formed facing out... like tat no need use strength mah... lazy mummy...

Hi Sheepish/DJmama,

Can I collect it from your homes? I'm staying in Kallang area...

I'm the only one at home taking care of my baby, not brave enough to bring him alone to raffles city to collect.

If ok, I'll do the transfer right away...

Sheepish, thanks for clarifying and updating the list. Xin Ku ni le. A Big Thank you to all those who made this mass order possible. Really eager to see how Sophie can "tame" our "wild" precious little ones!
happy.gif

Regarding sitting upright, my boy also long time ago dun want to be carried in cradle position, he wants to be upright too! Even in the pram, he dun like to lie flat, wants 45 degree angled, and then he will put his legs up on the "tray" in front of the pram (is there a name for it? I am not sure, hope u all get what I mean) so his body is like a wide C sometimes, so I am really scared if his spine can take it or not.

Btw, he always gets 1 arm stuck under his body so up to now, he still cannot flip, not sure if it is bcoz of his heavy body, Joanne, can ur boy flip already?

Also, anyone of u faces this problem? I can only manage to feed my boy 150 to 180ml, the full amt of milk he needs when he is asleep in the sarong, only when he is drowsy or really asleep, then he will kuai kuai drink, but sometimes he choke and will cry, ten after he also rejects, so when giving BM, I usu only give 120 - 140ml, scared he dun finish, then wasted. If he is awake, it will be really difficult to get him to drink all the milk and at most he will drink 100 - 120ml, unless it is way past his feeding time, then he may drink more, do u all face the same problem? Last time when he was smaller, he will finish all the milk very quickly, so easy to feed, now so difficult.

My maid always so scared when he wakes up and drink, everytime feed him milk, must make him sleep 1st, so funny, sometimes he awake 30 mins or less, have to be put to sleep again...ha ha ha.

Shyann, the URL u sent, not sure if the incident is true, if yes, then the Cynthia Lim is so ke lian and her daughter, Charmaine too.

Back