(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

Whitegalz u r welcome....

oooh, getting really excited and scare that bb is coming...hope she will come out at the right time... I hope to have a bb ox and heard from pple must be after 4 feb...so twisting my fingie n toes ...

Hi all, Happy Lunar New Year!

Peachmomo, Congrats!! Rest well during confinement and hope to see ur baby's pic soon!

Yes getting more anxious as each day goes by... Wondering when is the day!

Happy Chinese New year!!

Congrats to PeachMoMo!! Another mummy to our "delivered" list!
Soon it will be our turn!!

PeachMoMo:
We will be looking forward to see bb's photos!! Have a good confinement!

Ahzhi:
Congrats!! Do share with us your delivery story next time you are here!

Joannelim:
Thanks for sharing news of PeachMoMo's delivery to us!

Yan:
hahahaa ... u actually went to analysis the sequence of birth order!! Cool!!

congrats to Peachmomo and popped mummies!
Happy New Year! Hope ur little darlings bring you all bundles of joy
happy.gif
happy.gif

congrats to peachmomo and ah zhi! looking forward to hear from u soon.

kkf, any good news abt drizzlestars? two days ago u said her waterbag burst. so she must also have already given birth, rite?

by the way, isnt the google logo so lovely? hihihi
happy.gif

Wow... congrats to mums who have popped!!!!!

Happy CNY to all and I will be going for CNY visiting later. Refuse to stay at home after being stuck in the house for the past two days, spending time catching up with my sleep and rest.
happy.gif

lonerunner
Nothing to do leh. hehe. Too free i think. Happy Lunar New Year to u ya and May u be blessed always.
happy.gif

other than bengawan solo, which other pastry shop have vouchers for baby full month? Any know if breadtalk has? Could not find any info on their website. They only show this pretty cake with 2 eggs on top..

Very tired n sleepy now....just finished lunch at my parents' place. Decided to have CNY visitation here few days back since I still don have sign of labor. So took a cab here. Will be going over to my grandma's place which is nearby here. Afterthat, we will call it a day for CNY visitation for Niu year.
happy.gif
Hehe...at least I still get to have steamboat at my parents' b4 I pop.

Today is wk 39 for me...1 week (7 days) to my EDD...when is baby coming....??

Hi Yan,
Do enjoy the chinese style food at ur sis's place!

DVDs rental:
============
My husband n his bro also rented 5 DVDs yesterday. So I'll be spending tomorrow at home w husband watching them to pass time while waiting for our babby's timing to come
happy.gif
He.he...at least not so boring n can distract me from my waiting anxiety :p

Congrats to Ah Zhi and Peachmomo on becoming mothers! Hope to hear your story soon! :D

I experienced a bit of sharp pain on my left tummy yesterday and today, dunno what it means. About 10 more days to my baby EDD..so excited! Can't wait to see and carry her in my arms.

Here wishing all Mummies a Happy NIU Year! So is it true that our babies will only be considered born in the year of ox from Feb 4th onwards??? Very sian leh, i want my baby to be an ox but i don't want to wait till feb 4th.

Yan:

Ya, we experience the same! I'm always feeling soooo hot. Whenever i ask my husband, he said he's not hot but feeling cold. What the heck?!Finally I had a good sleep last night cos i felt the cold air around my neck. I wore shorts instead of long pj pants to sleep. Now my husband and i sleep seperately. I sleep on the bed and he sleeps on the floor cos he will pass me his hot air if we sleep on the same bed. He always forbid me to on the aircon too cos he said cold..so angry! Then said i disturbed him when i don't sleep well so i scolded him that if he let me have the aircon, i'll be able to sleep well and will not disturb him liao mah! Aiyer..he just wants to save the electric bill! I guess I'll be able to get used to waking up at night when baby cries since i always wake up at night now. It's a warm up for us! hehe!

I have never bought anything from the forum. Which channel did you go to to buy the nursing bra?

joycie
I post a tread at WANT TO BUY and state that i need to buy a nursing bra and there's a quite a number of other member reply. So far, i ve bought 4 pcs. Total only abt $26 in total. Very very cheap. I'm not sure abt ur size but u can try to post. I'm sure there'll be a lot of mummies out there willing to sell. Mine is Brand new somemore
happy.gif

Me too using aircon lately coz cannot tahan leh. Lucky hubby very sporting coz he also like
happy.gif
but i will on and off every 1 or 2 hours coz cannot tahan too cold. Indeed must save electric bills but what to do, nowadays feeling very very humid and hot.Do ve a warm shower and then u r right, dont wear too thick clothing. Just wear shorts and singlet will do. Furthermore, who want to see right? hehe...

Btw all mummies, just to let u all know that i bought the tummy wrap from one of the forummer which cost me $18 include postage as well. I ve received the item and in my opinion, it looks great and comfortable. I ve already placed it together with my hospital bag coz if let say after delivery right, our tummy will still be bloated right so maybe we can use during our stay at hospital? Just my view but if u c sect, i think no need.

Faith,
Wah must be full already ha. U seems to be enjoying ur meals and festive ya. Hmm 5 DVDs? Ya should enjoy and ve lovely time wif hubby now or else later dont know can or not. hehehe...Faith ur bb will be out on time i guess. Very accurate and obedient indeed
happy.gif

whitegalz....Hey, thanks for sharing with me what to do! And also copying what SY wrote!
happy.gif

Well, think I have been sleeping in the correct positions...But I like to sit cross-legged! haha...maybe that's why I have the pain sometimes.
Ur due date is coming very soon! Excited? All ready? Mine is like 10 days after urs..
About the stretchmarks, maybe u can start using the stretchmark creams that can help to lighten the marks? Pimples ah, I think it is more hormonal than heaty? Cos sometimes, there can be pimple breakouts during pregnancy due to change in hormones, so dun worry, will go away after u deliver. For me, I dun really have alot of stretchmarks...I got like some markings at the 2 sides of the waist, and a little below my boobs. But, the whole of the back of my thighs, my buttocks, and some parts of my waist area is red....look as if I had gone for sun tan...Didnt ask gynae why the skin is so red, but I hope will go away after delivery.

Hey, SY, thanks for ur sharing!
happy.gif

Hi Mommies,

Happy new year...and hope you are all enjoying the long wkend! :D Been lookin forward to this myself...hahahha...

Congrats to peach and Ah Zhi on moving onto motherhood.

Tis is so exciting...to see the list of "graduates" growing. Sandy..thanks SO much for updating the list constantly.

Its 1st day of CNY today, went over to my grandpa's place and saw most of my relatives there. So glad i didnt have to travel to too many places..cos feeling tired and perspiring easily! but tmw's gonna be a longer day, and more traveling to visit my hubby's family

Vernon:
Will be delivering in Gleneagles too..but didnt ask what they'd give upon admission or during stay. I've basically packed what most of the mommies have listed for hosp bag. Guess better to bring more than less...to be better prepared.

Any other GlenE mommies know what the hosp is giving?

Reading from the posts, it seems TMC's package is pretty comprehensive actually

Leave/Maternity leave:
Still contemplating when to start my leave. Am quite tempted to apply leave to rest at home before EDD, but having 2 thots, cos i'd be home alone if i do that..and hence, may panick if time to deliver. Also, hope to leave more leave to spend time with baby. But seems like many mommies are taking time to rest at home...any advice?

Physically, i am feeling more tired..and heavier too (being 38 wks in 2days). And though weather is still cool, i perspire really easily now.

saw the news and the first baby born this morning after midnight was consider ox baby le.. i guess not everyone reads tong shu..
Btw, the first baby was early by 2 weeks.. so i guess she is also one of feb mum to be.. i wonder if she is one of the forumers here?
happy.gif

Hi Mummies out there,

I am back!!! Mission accomplished and my gal Baby Zane is born on 25th Jan 09, hahahaha same birthday with PeachMomo boy.
happy.gif

Wah drizzlestars
So fast u can be discharge? Congrats my dear, at last ya..
Dont forget to share ur bb pic k and also if u r free, care to share ur birth story too... We r all anxious to hear.
Take care and Happy CNY to u!!!

Congrats to peachmomo, drizzlestars and ah zhi.

Our list is getting longer for those who have popped!!!
happy.gif

Very busy with violet and my boy...no time to really rest...
sad.gif

Busy pumping milk, felt like giving up too...cause every 3 hourly and my supply is soooo little! Nite time violet wakes up every 2 hourly to drink...

really felt quite depressed, as I can feel my whole body aching due to not enough rest, and also my womb also not fully heal, still painful, as well as stitches.

Anyway, hope all other mummies with ox babies have smooth and fast labor!!

Oh ya thanks everyone for the care/concern and information share within this forum. I think this is the best site I had encountered so far, really provide alot of good information.

BTW, as my gal was slightly premature 36weeks she is still in special care nursery. Doing plenty of tests due to previously her FA scan result was not good but had done amino test to confirm that everything was ok. And the worst part is because these few days is holiday season, nobody is working so most likely she can only discharge this coming wednesday. *praying very hard* and hope everything turn out fine.
happy.gif

Ok to cut my birth story short, here goes:
(24/01/09) 4.30pm - was lying down on bed with husband tickling my baby trying to talk/play with her. Suddenly, feel something gush out.
4.40pm - Checked the fluid is pinkish in colour and like cannot be stop at all. Immediately call KKH and was ask to go down to delivery ward directly.
5pm to 5.45pm - Take own sweet time to bath and top up petrol. *Painless still*
6pm - Inside car, suddenly start to feel contraction coming at interval of 8mins. Ask husband he need to *drift* already.
6.15pm - Reach KKH, *chiong* to delivery ward nurse still ask me confirm waterbag burst? I say should be cos cannot stop then she still ask me change how many pads already? Before I can answer she saw I am dripping on her chair...then she quickly wheel me into the delivery ward and call doc.
6.30pm - Contraction start to come at interval of 5mins and getting more and more painful "like those super heavy menses days" Blood was discharge.
7.20pm - Doc came *nurse say I am lucky already cos he came from home so quite fast* Check cervix had open for 2cm. Both me and husband scream like mad when checking that as it was painful for me and for my husband because my fingernail poke into my husband. Doc said I need epidural for sure!
7.40pm - Was given the epidural, after 4 poking cos difficult to find the spot due to fatty tissues all around me. It was so painful that I lose my control of bladder and urine out * damn malu" and was also crying like a baby even the midwife also laugh.
8pm - Epidural was great! Feel nothing already and started to watch "Channel 5 chronicle of Riddick" hahahhahaa.
11pm - Cervix dilated to 10cm already. But midwife check and say baby still very high up there.
11.05pm - Drain off my urine in my bladder and gave me higher dose of induce medicine.
11.45pm - Told nurse " I feel like doing big business" She told me good!! baby is coming.....
start pushing....
(25/01/09) 12.30pm - 2 midwife help me to push, initially dun know how to push, then she say push as if you are doing a super big business. And they reduce the epidural which the pain kick in. Totally breathless, no energy, push till vomit and feel like dying....total nurse please suck my baby out. "NO" is coming coming...
12.40am - Doc came, say can see the baby head already must continue dun give up.
1.05am - Tata!!! Baby Zane arrived at 2.870kg.
happy.gif

Hmm...it suppose to be short but seem like I wrote too much emotions hahahhahaa :p

Hi Yan,

Yup, I was all alone in my 4-bedded ward and doc say if my baby was to turn her face down during the delivery instead of up, there is no need for me to have the cut at all. But now the cut is consider small lah. So he say me ok can walk, can eat, can do big/small business then he discharge me. But my poor baby still not discharge yet. Sianzzz very worry abt her also. Hope I can bring her back by wednesday loh.

Hi kkf,

I understand what you mean by whole body ache, in fact at least u are still better than me still got abit of breast milk. Me is totally ZERO!! And worst thing is that, I am down with flu and fever now. So I stop all my breast pumping simulation. Will try to do it when I get better if not, maybe no choice had to depend on formula milk already since my mother also dun have breast milk that time and most likely I am following her genes that why.

And the pain of the womb, during the breast pumping is really jia lat like contraction pain also. I really cannot take it leh. I think I am not a "wei da" mummy like you all. Thinking of giving up liao. I am more gulity than you. I am a lousy mummy!!!

hi drizzlestars.. Thank u for the very detailed n action-filled sharing!! I also v v v scared of the cervix check
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
all mummies r saying tat it is painful. For me, even vaginal swab also painful le
sad.gif
u rest well n Baby Zane will be discharged in no time!
happy.gif

Hi Drizzlestars
Amazing stories u ve shared, my dear. Dont worry as ur bb will be as brave as u, e mummy
happy.gif
Dont think too much. Ur worries is over, just waiting for ur little one to be back in ur arms. After hearing ur stories, i tink epi is the best solution ya. hahahaha...

I think ur cut not that long or else u will ve difficulties. Since bb is of standard weight, the cut is not that worst. 2-4 stitches is standard ones i tink... I hope and pray for ur recovery soon. Pls PANTANG ha.. Dont eat anyhow ok
happy.gif

blueb
I believe u will as strong like other mummies too. We r here to encourage u to be one of the best so pls dont worry too much or it will affect ur bb, my dear.. Take care ok
happy.gif

Hi Yan... Thanks soo much for ur encouragement!!!
happy.gif
yes, will try not tink abt it till the time comes... Need the strength n courage to do it! Very mao2 dun4 now, hoping baby will come soon n yet dun want him to come so soon too... Hey, we hv the same due date!! U hope she will come early?
Anyway, we hv been using aircon every nite, if not can't sleep. Smtimes durg afternn nap w aircon I will also perspire a bit, can't imagine if dun use aircon at nite! But hubby did say I put temp too low..
happy.gif

Do post our precious babies' photos on the February 09 Multiply account
http://feb09mums.multiply.com

Multiply login: feb09mums
pw: feb09mummy
Email login: [email protected]
pw: feb09mummy

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 Popped</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Baby's Weight</TD><TD>Mode of delivery </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fatjo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>Matthew John</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>C-sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LemonT</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>06-Feb-09</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>Keitaro King</TD><TD>3.12kg </TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>Violet</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.42kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Drizzlestars</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>Zane</TD><TD>2.87kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>03-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jlchia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kaylee </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>06-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Kwoli</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Gigi2 </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sarah </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>Carys Danielle </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>Snow </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>Bryston </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>Nicole </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>Eden </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>Xavier </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi blueb, hows ur visiting? Yes my dear, same due but i will be going for my CTG tis Friday(30/1). 1 wk plus ago, gynae told me that I'm already engaged so this friday, going for my CTG and if she check i ve already dilate, i can be induce. All depends on bb's weight. If gynae find it too big, might go for an induction
happy.gif
Anyway will do as long bb is fine.U know i saw the news today abt 2 baby who got $8888 if i'm not wrong. One fr TMC and the other one from MAH. They were also given the ox figurine made of gold. I think now consider already yr of OX but i dont how true it is. Yup, me too being using aircon lately, Being feeling so warm lately. Lucky hubby dont mind
happy.gif
If ur hubby feels cold, just wrap him with a blanket. hehehe. Dont off it or u will SUFFER. hahaha. You re right. That time i on during the day, and its not making me any better. I on the fan and at the same time the aircon too.. Hopefull, after deliver, we will feels much better ya...

Today is the 1st day of CNY. Went visiting as usual, but memory very bad. Suddenly forgot to take my Mandrain Orange when leaving home and had to return after walking halfway to my MIL hse, then forget to give Ang Bao, then after that forgot abt the entire paperbag of Oranges :p My hubby cannot tahan me :p Then nvm. Both my feets swelled like mad since early morning so much until I cant fit into my slipper anymore! So I had to walk by dragging my footwear, leaving the heels partially outside. Wat a day!

Using Aircon:
I think after reading the posts, I considered myself quite lucky already! At least I dun feel so hot until I need to switch on the aircon. Or maybe it is becos my hse is quite windy these days at nite?

joycie:
Depends on which calender u uses lah. If you use the Lunar calender, our bb are considered Ox bb already, since CNY is here. But if u go to Fortune Master, our bb will be considered Ox bb only on 04th Feb 09 and onwards.

Drizzlestars:
Wah! So fast u are discharged already? CONGRATS!!!
happy.gif

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I really enjoyed reading your delivery story!! Really detailed and very drama filled leh!! I kept on laughing non stop! Now my hubby is ticking me non stop on my tummy, hoping that bb will come out fast too! Btw was your husband shocked that waterbag'd burst while he was playing with baby?
happy.gif
Anyway rest well! Bb Zane will be home on Wed!

kkf:
jiayou jiayou! It is not easy to breastfeed, but just do ur best! See if there is anyone who is willing to help u do the "nite duty" so that you can get some rest.

DK:
I'm starting my ML on EDD but will take 5D MC earlier to rest. ML wise my boss told me to take all 16 weeks at one go, but I am going to take 14 weeks. But I still got time to change my mind lah.

Hi all,

Drizzlestars, congrats! Am sure ur baby will be fine, meanwhile rest well....

Feeling so tired easily these days. Think probably cos of my flu too...

Yeah i saw the news of 1st CNY two babies.. wondering if they are any of the forummers here too! The Hong Bao gift is really attractive! haha

drizzlestars
thks for sharing yr story. may i no was yr bed soaked with t fluid then? maybe i shld start put the waterproof pad on my side too. telling my bb to hang on as i want her be an ox bb! today i got 2 red packets for our bb. me n hubby were happy n all of a sudden all this wait is worthwhile. hv a good confinemt n yr bb zane will be home in no time.
lonerunner
wow niceof yrboss to ask u clear all yr ML at a go. i will break t news to my superior of asking for 3 mths as i big mouth no guts told them 2 mths initially. now i just 1 spend more time with my bb as bonding this period is impt. hope my backup dont leave lots of backlog for me including filing although we r on par in level

congrats to u drizzle stars!

btw so contractions more to fel lik menses cramp?

not those pulling tension around whole stomach ah?

webtobe06:
hee ... my boss hinted me to clear all at one go lah, becos maybe after I go back office, I might not have a job at all already. They dun need so many ppl doing wat I'm doing in office this year. Economy is bad. Anyway lets see how things go. As long as I lower my expectations, I shld be ok. I think backlogs in office after our ML more or less will be there one. But nvm lah, just enjoy our bonding months with our little one until then!
I think it is good to put waterproof sheet starting now. No harm mah. I'm already sleeping on one.

hey drizzlestars, same here leh, after i gave birth, i also garna fever and cough! worse, urine infection, so can't breastfeed as well, but still can pump out milk, just that has to throw away. You can do that too!

milk wun come so fast, only after 3rd or 4th days or wat...I already 1 week liao, still not much supply, pathetic.

Your birth story really cute! haha. baby zane will be able to go home very soon, not to worry!
kkh is very kiasu one, check this check that, but good also.

congrats Peachmomo and Drizzlestar!!

Happy New Yr to all mummies!!!

finally get to really have time to read posting.. phew!

sandy, mine is a boy also.. pls help to update.. thanks ya

Wow since my last log in 3 more mummies pop..

Ah Zhi, PeachMomo, Drizzlestars
Congratulations!! Share with us baby pic when free to online ya!! Have good rest ya!! Take care!

Peachmomo , Drizzlestars
Congrats...

Yan
As what u foresee Boy , Girl , Boy , Girl , Boy , Girl.. Next one be Boy.. who is next...

By the way first born baby is born in 38 wks mean tat is Feb mummies dun know who is it...

Drizzlestars,
Congrats on the arrival of ur baby! :D
Like Peachmomo's baby, urs is also a Reunion day baby!
happy.gif
Do rest well &amp; enjoy ur new bundle of Joy!
Hope to see ur baby photos soon.

dizzlestars.. u r cute!! hahaha... i think i prob react in the same way, digging my nails into hubby's arms and bitting them if i can! Who ask him to make me preganant and suffering..

Lonerunner.. i am facing the same situation as u.. dunno if go back after ML i still got job anot.. but i am very optimistic! I am considering becoming SAHM to take care of my baby.. its always better for me to take care than any one else. But will be giving up the good job and good pay.. and survival of one income on top of an additional family member.. a bit 'bu she de' to give up also.. anyway, wait till then..

Back