(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

For my vaginal swab test, it was ok leh. I didn't feel any discomfort or pain. Guess it the skill or gentleness of the gynae.

Tummy Wrap
==========
Yan, I already have a piece of tummy wrap which I used after my cyst operation (like c-section, bikini cut). Can use it immediately after natural birth mah? Or must wait for a few days? I never thought of packing it into my hospital bag. After reading ur post, I'm wondering shld I bring it along?

ashleigh,
Although I have quit last June w intention to take a break from working b4 searching for a new job, but subsequently with the discovery of my pregnancy, I have been looking forward to be a SAHM to take care of my own baby after birth. But think my MIL think/expect me to go back to work. Like you, I also thingk it's better for me to take care of the baby than anyone. For my case, not so much of "she bu de" since I have already resigned last yr. However, just have to learn n live with single income n spend on the "needs" in lives n not too much on the "wants". I think applying wisdom in home finance management with 1 income source, can still survive as a happy family lah
happy.gif

hi faith..
my mother and MIL wanted me to continue working.. but i also 'bu she de' to let MIL take care of my bb.. i want my kid to speak english rather than hokkien.. its gonna be difficult for him to catch up in school next time if we don train his language skills early.. The good thing is at least they offered.. if realli i need to be working and earning that money, at least i know my kid if safe.. just didnt let my kid to speak hokkien thats all..

Anyone here letting hokkien or other dialects speaking parents take over child care?

ashleigh,
I'm ok with my kid learning to speak hokkien n teochew. I'm more concern abt MIL's ability to handle the kid due to her age (60++) n my bb will be her 1st grandchild. And myself n my husband have a different preference style of how we want our kid to be brought up, eg. characters building etc. Nevertheless, I'm fully aware that PIL's help in taking care of the kid is also of good for us to learn n accept in some aspect. Yes, & thanks that they are willing to offer to take care
happy.gif
Like "Jia you yi lao, ru you yi bao", PIL's willingness to help is definitely precious to us
happy.gif
However, as parents of our kid, we must know that we are the one ultimately responsible for caring for our kids n PILs are only playing the role of helpers in our parenthood journey in life.
happy.gif

faith,

i also packed my abdominal binder into my hospital bag as we can use straight after delivery. the binder is suppose to give support to our abdominal muscles after c section or delivery...if its c section, it also helps lessen the pain and allow us to start walking soon.

qingsiew
LOLZ... I'm too free la and that is why. heheh. Ya hor. whose next. Mudpie is girl while Faith is boy. Hmmm just wait and see ha. Might be other mummy instead? hehehe. Tis is so fun... Feb mummies seems to deliver sooner than expected ya... Very happy for them
happy.gif

ashleigh
If u think ur hubby income is stablise and able to support the both of u, u can think of being SAHM. At the same time, u can try searching for an online biz. Like selling online fr other country goods. That is what i ve been doing. Its ok not to earn much but it worth u see. Like me, i gave up my job wif my 1st bb due to my mum could not take care the very last minute and i ve tender my resignation. At first i was so unadaptable with tis kind of life coz i believe i am still young but later as i see him grow, i feel glad so now i'm used to it and will be delivery my bb girl and i'm looking forward for the day to come.

Drizzlestars
Not breastfeeding does not make you NOT a wei da Mummy. All mummies are wei da one cos it's NOT easy bearing a child of 9 months and then having to deliver it. If it were up to men to give birth, I'm sure there'll be no babies in this world. Hahhaha.

After reunion dinner night, I had the worst stomachache, I thought I was going into early labour cos the last time for #2 I also thought I was going to poo poo but then turned out waterbag burst when I was trying to do it... So I 2was quite worried, turns out it was just cos I ate too much during reunion dinner... hahahaha

I wonder which Mummy will be the first to give birth in February, going from the consensus, probably half of us will have popped by then
happy.gif

Faith
If normal birth, can use it immediately. No problem wif it. It will not affect u in anyway. It will make ur blood flows out more easily. I just received the tummy wrap and i already placed it in my hospital bag. U see ya Faith, u tend to ve big tummy after birth also so wearing that wont make u feel uncomfortable. Faster healing and recovery somemore.
happy.gif
Just make sure not to wrap it sooo tight. If u ask me, i will definitely use it coz we ve a lot of wind after birth so its best to get rid of it faster. No harm.
happy.gif

asleigh
I agree wif what Faith is saying. But it all depends on ur hubby's pay u see. If he's pay is only 2-3k, i tink its best for u to help him up but if its 4k and above, u might consider being a SAHM.Its a matter on how we deal wif our financial.Must be mentally, pysically and finacially prepared
happy.gif

Faith,
Am also packing my abdominal binder in my bag.

Sian, still have to go work tomorrow but also happy that it's my last day before i go on ML! Then looking fwd to see gynae on Thurs...

mummyo
U must be enjoying ur reunion and CNY food ya. It's ok but just take good care of urself ya. Hmmm i agree wif u that more mummies will be popping out sooner or later. I tink by 1st week of Feb, there will be a lot more.
happy.gif

Hi Yan…How heavy is ur baby already? During my previous visit, I didn’t scan, but gynae est him to be abt 3kg now. Dun think my gynae will ask me to induce. He quite pro-natural I heard, so will wait till baby wants to come out. Wow, $8888! Was thinking if any of the mummies here will actually be the one with first Ox baby! Ya, I think once pass CNY, is considered Ox already. So on the eve, once it was 12midnite, my hubby said to baby that he cannot be little mouse already….
I didn’t do much visiting. Only went to auntie’s house yest, all my relatives went there, so don’t have to go other places. Today going my father’s side relatives, but he say I dun need to go, can stay home rest. How about u?
happy.gif

Hi lonerunner…haha…If it happened to me, my hubby will say is becos I didn’t take my Neurogain!
happy.gif
Hey, ur feet sounds bad. U should reduce the amt of walking. My fren told me before that on days when she had to walk and stand a lot, her legs will swell more!
The waterproof sheets, do u put above or below the bedsheets? I also have one standby in the room, but haven’t start using yet. Also put one in the car, in case I keep leaking on the way to hospital.

Infant care/SAHM?
------------------------
Anyone considering putting child in Infantcare after ML?

For me, I dunno if I will take no-pay leave after ML. But eventually, I will have to go back to work and will put my child in Infantcare. Sometimes I feel like being SAHM, but don’t want to give up my pay leh…And also feel bad that hubby be the sole breadwinner, very stress like tat for him.

Ashleigh, if you concerned about wanting ur child to learn English, then perhaps can consider putting him in childcare instead of MIL take care? Then he can also learn hokkien when he interact with grandma during weekends/after childcare hours.

Hi blueb
That time, i'm abt 35wks 5 days and bb abt 2862g and tis fri, i will be 37wks 5 days already and doc estimate to be around 3.4kg. If gynae claim bb might be too big, then perhaps i will get induce or else i will ve to go for c sect. I dont want that if possible.

As for the tummy wrap, i tink the pharmacy one quite ex but u can buy also if u want to but i bought it online under bulk purchase by one of the forummer. It only cost me $18 and its very good from what i see. The back is cotton . only the front is elastic. Very confortable. Cheap and good. U see the pic below which i manage to get the pic from her. If u r keen, u can email her. Let me know and i will pass u the email k.. BTW, its ready stock i tink and she is very fast in posting it out. I pay today and she send out the next day and i got it the day after
happy.gif

2110245.jpg
2110246.jpg
2110247.jpg

Hi Yan!

Now after reading your posts, maybe i should get a tummy wrap too. Never thought of it in the 1st place either. Can u give me the seller's email? Does she needs to know the size or is it free size?

For nursing bras, I'll consider it. Maybe i'll go to the dept store and try it first to see if i like it. Then i'll post on WANT TO BUY. Thanks for letting me know on how to buy things here. Hahaha, cos i'm so blur..

For the Air-con, my husband will let me turn on for a few hours and then he will off it in the middle of the night and switches to fan. That's how i've been sleeping everynight. When he doesn't do it for one night, I'll never fall asleep and he will never get a good sleep either! haha!

Congrats Drizzlestars! Your story makes my day! I laughed all the way man! It's so funny especially on your emotions. I already started laughing when u said ur husband was playing with ur tummy and then water gushed out. I wonder what was his expression..haha! I think I'll also cry like a baby like you if they poke so many times into my spine for epi. hahahaha! and then your description on making big business..hahaha! funny funny.. now i really try to imagine what will happen to me when it's my turn...hmmm..anyway, hope you can see your baby zane back home by Wed!

Yan, me again.
happy.gif
Just wanna ask you do all mothers need to get the CTG scan once baby is engaged? My baby was engaged last wk but my gynae din mention anything abt CTG for my next checkup this wk. If really dialate liao, must really induce ah? Don't we just wait till the contraction comes or when water bag burst or show happens?

Joycie
It's ok. It's free size coz the band at the front is very flexible. I find it good. I might buy another 1 more coz it's washable
happy.gif
U can email her at [email protected] and let her know that u r keen on buying her 3-band Post Natal Tummy Wrap k.

As for the nursing bra, if u find using the normal bra is just comfortable, there's no need to buy. It's up to u. If u need more help, feel free to ask around. I believe not only me but also other experience mummies out there know too
happy.gif
We all r able to share tis wif u
happy.gif

As for the aircon thingy right, why dont u focus the fan to u only and then u on the aircon at a higher temp perhap 20-23 deg. I find that when i do that way, i feel more colder coz the fan is facing at me only and then the aircon is on so hubby dont feel too cold while on ur side u can feel both the aircon and fan as well
happy.gif
Just my point of view. hehehe

Joycie, I'm not sure abt that but i guess when u r abt 37wks and above, they will do a CTG at the clinic or if urs at the hospital when u do ur appt, they will do it. Tis is to check on ur bb's heartbeat and whether he/she is doing well inside.I believe its the whole procedure whereby u will also know if u r engaged. Doesn't mean u r not engaged, u cannot deliver. They will also see if u ve dilated like maybe 2cm or whatsoever but like one of the mummies "Kwoli" She went for her CTG and gynae told her bb already engaged and she already 2cm dilated but she dont want to be deliver first coz she still can tahan. I did ask her and she told me so far nothing like waterbag burst or any contraction. So its all up tp individual. If u tink u dont feel any pain or waterbag burst, u can still wait but if doc advise u to be admitted, i guess u should go. What i know some mummies eventhough they ve already dilate, they dont feel much pain. I believe their threshold pain is very high. Like for my friend's case right, hers already 4cm dilate and when she went for her next appt, doc was shocked that she dont feel pain at all. So my advice is that checking for dilation is very important. Since ur bb already engaged, when is ur next appt? i believe it should be in 1 or 2 wks time right. So next appt u ask ur gynae to check on ur dilation. Some gynae do not check CTG. For my 1st bb, i dont do that coz i had different gynae. Did ur gynae tell u what is bb's weight? BB's weight is very impt. If it's too big, doc might suggest for early deliver (INDUCE) but if u wanna wait, high chances of bb getter more bigger and u might go for c sect. I gues for ur case, gynae might find that both u and bb is ok and that is why she/he never say anything.. BB already engaged is good coz it will stays at that position till u deliver. Hope tis helps
happy.gif

joycie,

i think if theres no reasons to induce, u shld wait for the contraction to come, or water bag burst or show to appear. but if there are complications (e.g. low fluid level, baby in distress)that warrant an induction, then probably the gynae would suggest it.

Yan, thanks! I've emailed her already. Will wait for her reply. I have a checkup tmr and I'll ask my gynae about it. Actually my amniotic fluid has always been a problem. It's always drop. It went back to normal for a week and last week drop again so that's y need to go back tmr to monitor. Hopefully no need to be induced.

For aircon, I've tried to turn on both for maybe like 1 min and my hubby will turn either one off. He just doesn't like me to waste the electricity but i know the feeling, it's so cooling! wah, 20-23 deg is high ah? My hubby always wants to turn on at 25 deg ah cos he said cold and said can save electricity but we compromise at 24 deg! Sounds like my hubby very stingy hor? I understand lah..he wants to save for the family esp. one more joining.. and he has alot of responsibilities also lah so i've to understand..what to do..

Hi Sandy! I'm jlchia but i changed my nick to joycie so can you help me to change my nick on the table to joycie under jlchia? Thankss!

btw my baby is still vry active, stil making waves in my stomach, doe tt means she's not engaged yet? cos tot at such stages she shld be having lesser space to move abt.
was hoping for her cm out early in feb!

Hi Joycie
Great and hope u will be able to get it soon..As for ur amniotic fluid prob, I guess all u need is more rest so that u will stay fine. Even if u need to be induced, i guess its not a prob at all coz its the same also. I know and heard of people saying to be induced is much more painful than normal birth but if u asked me, my 1st bb was induced due to i ve very high blood pressure. Doc induced me but fr my experience, every deliver is painful but i was so naive during tat time coz i dont know what is EPIDURAL so i didnt take it but now i know and if i think i cannot take it, i will sure opt opt for it.I read online that we don't always know what causes low amniotic fluid. It is more commonly identified in summer months so may be due to maternal dehydration. It has been found that drinking plenty of water will boost levels of amniotic fluid so it would be worthwhile keeping your liquid intake up. You'll also want to take care to eat well and rest.

For the aircon thingy, i can understand very much but tell ur hubby its only a matter of time, u wont be feeling tis warm anymore
happy.gif
hehehe.. Just bear wif u for a week or so and things will be back to normal. U know my hubby used to keep marine fish for yrs and recently i tink the power supply increase again. Every month my monthly will be like $350 and above and we seldom used aircon. Then hubby decided to quit his hobby coz he told me its such a waste and furthermore, 1 more coming out soon so after letting go his hobby, u know how much is our monthly bills??? From $350 drop to only $140. A different of $210
happy.gif

iceblue,
Not really. Mine already engaged and yet bb still moving very actively. BB dont care whether they ve space or not inside. They want to play or kick, they just do it. hahaha and the one feeling the pain is the mother... Sometimes i even talk to my bb and stop kicking me coz i feel the pressure and its not something very nice u see but my bb wont listen... So i play along. When i sleep on the position she dont like, she will start kicking again and i will like tell her,"I DONT CARE"..
happy.gif

yan
this is your second birth isnt it? For second pregnancy, ur baby shouldnt have engaged so early. According to my gynae and wat i read, second pregnancy onwards, baby only engaged right before delivery. If u are engaged now, u should be heading your way to hospital. So i am guessing u got the meaning wrong. U might have meant head down.

For first pregnancy, its normal to engage earlier.

lifted this paragraphy from babycenter.com :
What it feels like when your baby drops
"You may have less heartburn and have an easier time breathing when your baby starts to "drop" down into your pelvis. This process — called lightening — often happens a few weeks before labor if this is your first baby. (If you've given birth before, it probably won't happen before labor starts.) If your baby drops, you may also feel increased pressure in your lower abdomen, which may make walking increasingly uncomfortable, and you'll probably find that you have to urinate even more often than before. If your baby is very low, you may feel lots of vaginal pressure and discomfort as well. Some women say it feels as though they're carrying a bowling ball between their legs"

more reading on engagement aka lightening
http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,6135,00.html

joycie
actually my hubby abit similar as yours. Before my pregnancy, we never use air con. But when i was at my 7th month pregnancy, i couldnt take it anymore and turn it on every night. The bill shot up by a few tens, and he was so shock. I know how he felt especially when he is the only breadwinner now. So i tried my best to cut down my usage by turning the air con only when i am about to sleep and switch to fan when i woke up earlier than him. And i tried very hard not to use air con in the afternoon, just open up the windows n turn on the fan.
my temp used to be at 28deg until recently i couldnt stand 28 anymore n switch to 26. U can see him covering up himself tightly inside the blanket while me enjoying the cold air without the blanket.

oh ya for induction, normally gynae does it to speed up the delivery process. For me in my first pregnancy, mine was 6cm dilated n send right to hospital and was induced there(put on drip and waterbag being punctured). But some pple are induced without any symptoms.

Joannelim
Ya tis is my 2nd pregnancy. What i know, usually 2nd and more, we tend to get engaged easily.I'm already engaged on the 35wks plus. My bb thru out the pregnancy, has been in the correct position. I always ask my doc abt that coz i'm worried. Then on my last appt wif her, i did not ask her at all but she told me "Hmmm ur bb already engaged ya" So i ask her again, u mean my bb position already down? She then told me not only down but engaged. I got the same gynane as "KWOLI" and hers already engaged too and tis is her 2nd pregnancy too and her last check up, she told me she already 2cm dilate but she wont go for induction coz she dont feel pain at all. She wants a natural deliver
happy.gif
Engaged dont ve to be dilate. Engaged is the position of the bb means they will stay that position till deliver. Dilate and feel the contraction is the one that we should look for and proceed to the hospital.

Yan & other mummies

Big Babies
I realised this is the NUMBER ONE excuse given by gynaes to make Mummies go for induction! Which most end up in emergency C-section. Best is to wait for baby to be ready and contractions to start then no matter how big the baby, it's easier to come out anyway
happy.gif
Trust in your body and nature, you WILL NOT have a baby soooo big that it can't come out.

Blueb

You're the one also seeing Paul Tseng right? Yah, he's super pro-natural which is what makes him a rare gem amongst all the gynaes here and he's so chilled out. Just wait patiently for baby to arrive, you're in safe hands.

mummyo
Perhaps what u r saying is true but my gynae wont force me to go for an induction if i dont want to. I ve never gone thru the process whereby my bb is tooo big that i need to be induce or go for an induction. The 1st one was an exception coz my high blood was just too high 200 and above and that is why i need to go for induction and earlier delivery but for the 2nd one, not much of a complication. Just that i ve fibroid and cyst which do not hinder my pregnancy at all... I ve 2 friends who gave birth 1 by c sect and the other one thru normal. Both bb abt 4kg plus coming to 5kg. So i agree wif u if u say that TRUST IN UR BODY AND NATURE. Its all up to individual.

Blueb.. i don realli want to place my bb in infant care when he is less than 1 year old. My fren initially wanted to do so at 3mths but changed ger mind after realising how 'bu fang xin' she is leaving a young baby at care centre. I guess the main thing is, they do not have 1 to 1 ratio. Instead, it will be like 1 to 3. I would consider when bb is at least 1 year old. At that age, he could start to interact and also learn more from the child care ctr. I heard that children who started childcare early tend to be more independent, more fluent in language and better in motoring skills. It would be great if i can take no pay leave till end of the year. But given the downturn, not sure if company wants to retrench or wat..

Btw, sometimes when i sneeze, i could feel a gush of water. I guess thats my urine.. Is this consider bladder loose or is it becos of pregnancy? It would be terrible if i am not able to control my bladder!!
Yesterday while walking in a supermarket, i suddenly had a sharp pain at the vaginal area, such that i 'jumped'.. haha.. i guess those people ard me must have tot i got contractions or wat.. The pain is like something sharp poking in ur vaginal..

yan
i guess your gynae has a very different meaning of engagement. Mine told me straight, if i am engaged now , it means i am going to labour. Exact same meaning as the ones i found in the websites.

anyway not important lah..

mummyo
i am getting restless n tired of waiting. haha. But now only 36th week.. very sian leh. I do hope baby will come out on the 9th but today i heard if baby comes out later than 40weeks, they are cleverer. Not sure how true. I watch too much Kyle XY

ashleigh
tat was the same pain me and some others experience. BUt this few days getting better.

Yesterday only visit 3 houses and i got swollen leg. I really dont know if i can go shopping anymore.

For the new year ox babies who got the $8888, they had to share cos there are 2 babies born at the same timing..
ENd up each get $4444? Ausipious become not so ausipious now..

haha me so bored tdy. 1st time CNY CHU ER stayed home, no go out! abit not used.
haha bored til i was thinking y dun baby cm out tdy?! hehe. guess my baby is not a stay hm baby too, not happy to stay at hm kp moving non stop. if go out alot of ppl she more quiet.

bt nw jus 36+ wks. b4 37wks baby will be considered prematured rite?
btw not al babies born b4 37wks nd to be in hospic for observation etc aft born( if organs al fully developed)rite?

Do post our precious babies' photos on the February 09 Multiply account
http://feb09mums.multiply.com

Multiply login: feb09mums
pw: feb09mummy
Email login: [email protected]
pw: feb09mummy

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 Popped</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Baby's Weight</TD><TD>Mode of delivery </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fatjo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>Matthew John</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>C-sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LemonT</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>06-Feb-09</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>Keitaro King</TD><TD>3.12kg </TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>Violet</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.42kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Drizzlestars</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>Zane</TD><TD>2.87kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>03-Feb-09</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>Renee</TD><TD>3.045kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jlchia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kaylee </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>06-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Kwoli</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Gigi2 </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sarah </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>Carys Danielle </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>Snow </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>Bryston </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>Nicole </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>Eden </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>Xavier </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

YupYups ! PrincessDella delivered bb Renee WITHOUT Epi !! Wowow ! Congrats !

I'm back from CNY visiting and i guess all my relatives were commenting my bump is huge ! n high ... Worry that bb not gg to engage...

Hope bb engage by my next gynae appointment
happy.gif

Which hospital is the one that gave $8888 ? Not bad hor, keke... can settle the hospital bills liao...

yes. princessdella has popped. congrats!

saro
the $8888 is shared among 2 babies (tmc &amp; mt a). i think it's not cash if i'm not wrong. the sum is to deposit into an investment acc &amp; can only withdraw when the child is 18 years old.

Infant care/SAHM:
If possible, I would also like to be my little one's caretaker, but unfortunately I would need to work, leaving my MIL to take care of her. If my MIL eventually cant take care of her, I will put her in childcare center. No choice.
My MIL will be conversing with my little one in cantonese. She cant speak much English. My hubby and I tot that it would be good to let our little one have a good foundation in dialect becos after she goes to school, she will be using English n Mandrain most of the time. Else she will grow up to be like her mummy who doesnt know any dialects and end up blur blur gong gong when other ppl converse in dialects and she feels left out at times. I hope my parents can teach her Teochew and Hokkien too whenever possible. Maybe I have high expectations of my bb lah! hahahaahaa!

CNY Visiting:
hahaha! I have fun 'showing off' my bb bump to all relatives and cousins this CNY. All are commenting that my tummy's really big and pointed! The usual conversation goes like this, "You are sure that you are expecting a girl? But your tummy's so pointed! And you dun like u are pregnant from your backview! Your upperbody's still so slim! Oh what a bad water retention on your hands and feets! Nvm, bb is due anytime now!"

ashleigh/FaithOng/Yan:
hahaha ... not a bad idea to be a SAHM! But I dun think we can rely on my hubby's salary alone. Even if we eat in and spend only the minimum, I think it would be tough going, but apply wisdom in home finance will definately help! But let us see how things go. Staying optimistic is very important!

mummyo:
oh dear, is ur stomach ok now? Take care leh. Dun eat too much and suffer unnecessary!

ginn:
Wah!! So good! U going on ML already! I still have abt 2 weeks to go before I start my ML!

blueb:
hahaaa ... by taking Neurogain doesnt improve memory lah! I am taking it now, but doesnt seemed to help leh! hehehehe! Anyway my feet swelled twice of its size since yesterday. I think wat ur friend said is correct. I went out today and stand/walked for sometime while going to my hubby's cousins' hse. Now I totally cant fit into my slipper anymore! Now walking is also a BIG problem. My fingers also cant bend much without pain and aching! Hubby tried to massage top of my feet juz now. I kept going "Ow! Ow! Ow!". Poor me! Think I'm going to wear my hubby's strap-on sandles to work tmw. Then on Thursday, I'm going to ask my gynae for 2D MC to stay at home until next week. Cant go out anyway since I dun have a spare slipper and really painful to walk now.
Anyway on waterproof sheet, I put it on my bedsheet, as I'd just changed new bedsheets for CNY so dun wan it to get dirty and etc. My hubby doesnt change bedsheets becos he'd got sensative nose. The bad thing abt this option is that at nite when we flipped or move ah, the sheets might shift position too ;) So it may not totally offer 100% waterproof protection from our bedsheet :p Tonite I'll tape 2 sheets together to form a bigger piece. That shld make the sheet stays in place. U decide and see how u want to go abt this
happy.gif

joycie:
Agree with Sandy. By having dialation doesnt mean that have to induce. Better to wait for contractions unless otherwise advised by gynae.

Iceblue/Yan:
ha! My bb also continuing her no-shadow kick of Wang Feihong's at my ribcage. Ouch! I think she'd engaged already as I'm feeling lots of pressure on my pelvis region since 1week plus ago. But I dare not scold my bb lah. There was once I scolded her for kicking non stop as I was in an impt meeting and needed full concentration. Bb returned the favour by not kicking the entire afternoon, leaving her mummy so worried sicked! Later her mummy apologised for scolding her and explained the reason so. Bb only resumed her kicking after that. So now I dun wan to scold her unnecessary :p Scared liao :p

princessdella:
CONGRATS!!! We have another mummy added to our delivered list! Wow ... without epidural too! Do share with us bb's photo when you are available!

Sandy:
Thanks for telling us abt princessdella and also update the table!

keke lonerunner, ur baby actly gd gal, listened to u!

my realtives also commented my stomach is huge, they tot havng twins. but nt realy big leh, mayb last al my aunties quite small so they find mine too big. cos ppl outside sm say nt tt big to extent of next mth delivering

btw princessdella, congrats!

mudpie, 2 more days to ur EDD!

iceblue:
haiz. I hope that you are right.
One thing I'd learnt from this is - always be precise on how I want bb to react. I had told her to stop kicking, but I did not tell her when she can resume. :p Think she might have inherited this from her dad. There was once I told hubby to pls help me change the bedsheet just this once becos I was in my 1st trim and cant do hsework and the bedsheet have not been changed for sometime. To my pleasant surprise, hubby said "Ok!", and promptly proceed to change ... the bedsheet only. The rest of the pillows, covers etc all remained exactly where they were! Untouched and unchanged. *faintz*

congrats princessdella..

lonerunner, think bb movement will be retricted once they engage and will move lesser..if urs still so happily kicking means bb not engage yet..

Princessdella
Congrats on ur delivery without epi. Do share ur bb pic and share ur delivery birth story wif us ya. Meanwhile ve a good rest and take care always!!!

Back