(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

quite cheap! my doc's delivery charges is around 1.6k and her antenatal is $500 but will only allow the antenatal package when ur 30+ weeks already!

baobao,
I didnt check out the charges la. I've been seeing Dr Chang for the past 8 years i think. I had a fibroid removed last Nov by him too. So I'm just sticking to him lor. My mom thinks his stitching is quite nice too.

By the way, anyone heard about the "firstborn package" from Thomson Medical? You pay $148 for a membership of 2 years. Then as a member you get discount of 10% off paediatric consulations, $100 off Oscar test and some other discounts. Any mommies signed up for this?

Well, ultimately the price is not so important, most important is you are comfortable with the Gynae and have a smooth delivery yeah..
happy.gif

i m going for my second checkup next monday, hopefully can hear BB's heartbeat or can see something.... i have not done any scan since my first scan on the confirmation at abt 5th week.

hi kiki_koro,

ya, just experienced it 1st time this morning. feeling not very good. want to go home and lie down =(

Hi Roxanne,

Could you update me in the list too, thanks
happy.gif

Mummy- AG
Gynae – Lisa Chin
Baby-#1
Hospital – GlenE

I have been so busy at work and with the tiredness; I don’t even logged in the evenings.

Btw, anyone started changing their wardrobe already. I can’t wear my pants anymore…any places to shop.

Hi AG,

How many week you are now?? how come cant fit into ur pants le??

You can actually dun button the pants n try to wear longer shirts/ tops to cover it.

For me, i try to wear dress/ skirt, cos most of my skirt got allowance one. hee hee...;p

I was thinking not to shop for materinity clothes till 3rd months... hopefully can tahan till then.
happy.gif

Wa.. AG you cant fit into your pants already? That's so quick. Is your tummy coming out already? Try Dorothy Perkins and Top Shop. They have chic maternity clothes.

My butt area seems to be getting bigger (but they are already big to begin with). So I'm worried that I cant get clothes simply anywhere.
Before pregnant, I'm already a UK 14. Kowz.. i think I might just need to wear sarong. Hahaha loads of allowance.

Hi Samval, sure!

I think my due date is also shifting earlier and earlier too.. Baby growing alittle faster.. And, I have changed to Caroline too! Earlier in Jan i went to her for papsmear and pre-pregnancy planning. Now, after 2 rounds of gynae visits with 2 other gynaes, I still find Caroline the best.

Peachmomo,

I am going to sign up for that. I am going for my oscar scan two weeks later plus other blood tests.
happy.gif

Gerrydin, PeachMomo,LilWizlet,

Congrats on seeing the bright flickering light!! Very excited right.
happy.gif

Today I went to my gynae to do a scan, worried cos my morning sickness stops suddenly and having menstrual-liked cramps. Glad and happy to find my baby's heart beating strong and fast, 171 heartbeats per minute and the heart pounding sound is great! I thought it sounds like horse-riding, my hubby feels it sounds like choo choo train.

My baby is 8 weeks, 1.53cm long, double that of last week. It is growing fast!! So relieved. But I was given injection and hormone pills and 2 weeks hospitalisation leave to rest. So shiok, no need to work.

Hi Vallance,

5 weeks morning sickness is normal, most of us feeling nauseous at around that time already and I even started to vomit at 5th week.

AG, when is ur due date?

Baobao, my pants n skirts are tight too. I try not to button or zip up all and use my clothes to cover..

wow, 17 mummies here. we are growing!

Chrisse, who is ur gynae?

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-06 Feb 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Funne</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>Bukit Purmei</TD><TD>Lim W Y </TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Chrisse26</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>lilwizlet</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Candy Cruz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Babythad</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mibebe (Candy)</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Just added Mamafio. 18 of us.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Funne</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>Bukit Purmei</TD><TD>Lim W Y </TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Chrisse26</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>lilwizlet</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Candy Cruz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Babythad</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Mibebe (Candy)</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-06 Feb 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Let me know if i missed out anyone ok.

Hi gals,

So exciting to read that so many of you are already seeing babies' heartbeat..

I'm still resting at home.. kind of bored cos the weather is so hot and there's nothing much i could do but read and watch tv.. hopefully by next monday when i see my gynea, i get to see my baby's heartbeat too.

1 question: do all of u have tender or sore breast? i'm quite worried cos i dun feel any difference to mine except darkening of the arola area. besides this, the only thing i feel is no apetide all the time..

hi, i'm new here. think i will be joining you all soon... i have tested and got +ve. but now very headache don't to keep or .....as my 1st one only 5months old..

any 2nd mummies here that 1st is less then 1year?

hi mummies, hows everyone's appetite? my appetit is poor n im worried that i not eating enough for the bb to grow well...anyone with similar concerns?

hi babythad,

im also bored just staying in bed! do u hav issues with indigestion or heartburn?

Hi everyone, my burping problem is getting worse... seems geting louder..sumtimes when outside feel so paiseh..
Sandya.pascual-as for my appetite, it still remains the same, normally i had 2 meals per day, consider brunch and dinner..dint hav the appetite to eat much cos when smell of food i wld feel going toliet..
but latetly i wld drink sum hot water b4 going to bed.. it really make me feel better, and my gastric dosent feel that uneasy.. anyone had that experience?..

Hi Mommies

Sandy, i have serious indigestion problems, especially at night, maybe dinner is heavier cos i eat rice or wat ? I already eating smaller portions of rice n slower but still feels big time indigested.... So i finally puked last night... My MIL effort all gone into toilet bowl... i felt nauseous after reaching home (abt 2hrs after meal) then while brushing teeth, the feeling came n i puke... eeekkkkkkssssss.. my first real puke after nauseousness the past week... but i felt much better after that...n could sleep... now back to work....

Roxanne, baobao, my clothes dun fit well also.. due to the indigestion ,i feel bloated most of the time so my pants dun fit anymore, wear mostly skirts n dresses to work now.

My fren advised me not to buy too many maternity... and recommended these 2 shops that sell inexpensive maternity wears. This Fashion has maternity range and another shop called Carrera ( i think) it has outlets in Toa payoh and beauty world, think got few more but forgot where... heeee

Have a good day !

Cheerios
happy.gif

Hi funne &amp; roxanne

we are probably the 1st few to pop here. hee...
i still feel very nausea. yday i even puked my fruits. hate the feeling.

i can see bb's heartbeat at 6W6D can it's 12mm long. hopefully everything is fine cause my next visit is on the 12W for the down syndrome test.

Welcome Joyce
anyone helping you looking after your 1st one? you can get your hubby, parents &amp; in-laws to help. wat abt getting a maid?
my 1st one is coming 14mth &amp; he's very active. cant keep up with him. he'll be walking soon so i guess i'll have a hard time.

hi roxanne! candy cruz and mibebe are the one and the same...hehe...so pls just retain mibebe in the list =) thanks!

Hi Joyce, wa you and your hubby really power leh. 5 months old and you expecting another one? Well you just have to talk it through with your hubby and decide it together. Dont fret ok?

Girls, I also burp alot. Feel as if I'm so rude. Ha ha.. my hubby always laugh whenever i burp loudly.
Actually my appetite is quite good. I have no problems eating during breakfast or lunch. But i realised that I cant eat too much during dinner. It can be quite stressful on my tummy. I will burp nonstop and feel so bloated.

seems like quite a lot of us are expecting #2.
my son is 2yrs+ now.

i also feel like vomit sometimes but nothing come out. hate tt feeling!

hello mummies.. anyone have any idea is it safe to take honey now?? hmmm i found some answers in the webby.. any one know? i feel like drinking honey..
sad.gif

Is honey safe during pregnancy?
I know that you can not give an infant under one year honey, but is it safe to eat honey while you are pregnant?

Community Answers

It's perfectly safe for a pregnant woman to eat honey. The gut flora of adults and children over a year old are able to fend off the botulism spores that may be present in honey, and render them harmless. Since the spores would be killed in your gastrointestinal tract, they would not make it into your bloodstream and therefore cannot be passed to the baby.
posted 9/09/2007 by jkdroberts

I consumed 2 quarts of honey before my OB told me I shouldnt eat honey during pregnancy.(I love honey.)He was born perfectly healthy.I think it is important that the honey be in good condition from a good source with no contamination. When water (or condensation) is introduced to honey, it will give you food poisoning. My dad was a beekeeper.
happy.gif

posted 1/14/2008 by Anonymous

Hi Vallance, seems like the beekeeper's daughter has spoken. Dont eat honey for fear of contamination.
happy.gif

But i know the feeling of having cravings. Just take a little abit then.

I'm starting to feel sleepy. Intend to take mc tomorrow so that i can rest at home.

Hi Roxanne,

Please update me in the list :
Mummy- Gerrydin
Gynae – Dr Henry Cheng
Baby-#1
Hospital – Mt A
EDD : Tentatively 13 Feb 09

Hi Roxanne,

Your baby is growing well how come gyane gave u injection and hormone pills and 2 weeks hospitalisation leave to rest?

How you tell your boss? I always feels bad when need to take MC, all the Co practise multi-task if take MC colleague needs to work harder feel so bad.

Hi Roxanne,

Please update me in the list :
Mummy - BabyOx
Gynae - John Tee
Baby - #1
Hospital - KKH
EDD - 13 Feb 09

PeachMoMo,
thank you for your suggestions on the ribena. it works for me, now i can slip some ribena.

i m at week 6, and started the vomiting on tues, vomit out the food that i ate, making me hungry, but no appetite to eat. make me very sick, i told mc for this whole week to rest, try going back office, but cannot work, and keep feeling sick.
How to prevent/ease such discomfort?

Joyce,

Fret not. The interval between my 1st girl and 2nd boy was around 15mths only also. Both are natural births and my 2nd weighs a healthy 3.8kg birthweight! They are now 35mths and 20mths respectively.

As long as you can maintain a good diet, follow up with a trustworthy gynae....everything should be fine
happy.gif
More importantly now I think, is to start childcare planning....not easy to take care of toddler and infant together though.

Joyce, thanks for sharing. I will ask hb to buy lime juice for me to try.
usually such the nausea and vomiting will stop in how many weeks?

Hi Roxanne,
oops I forgot to include my EDD. It's 13 Feb 2009. Thanks for updating for me
happy.gif

yeah, I feel so uncomfortable wearing pants or jeans now..I feel that I can't breathe especially after meals and sitting down.I started wearing dress now but don't have that many dresses. The funniest thing is that today I wore a dress today and I felt I look so preggie. I always wear heels to work and now changed to flats..I have not told my colleagues and will do so only on the 2nd trimester. Now trying to avoid walking around office so no one will notice me.

Joyce, I just scanned through your blog.
Are you going to take up yoga? I keep thinking about yoga for preggys. Cos I like yoga. Tried a few lessons before I was preg. But its just so expensive to keep up with it.
I read somewhere that its good for pregs to practise yoga cos the breathing and postures can be improved. True?

Ooh I didnt tell my boss or any other colleagues yet. Just a few close friends and 3 colleagues. I didnt really have a choice in telling one colleague though. He is always hitting me on my back or my arm! Him, being a big sized man, has lots of strength! Hence no choice, gotta to tell him so hopefully he would stop.
I'm planning to only tell my boss in 2nd trimester after listening to my friends.

Oh yeah babyox, so you feeling ok now? glad the ribena works. Lime juice can help with appetite too. But dont drink too much of that ok? May contain too much unhealthy sugar or acid.

Hi Joyce,

My 1st child is also less than 1 year old and I'm preggy again.. Dunno EDD yet... I'm sure having children who are close in age will have their benefits too.. Like having hand-me-downs and growing up together... Of course, it would be tough on the caregivers.

Peachmomo,
I did prenatal yoga in my first pregnancy till before delivery and I think it was great! Can definitely try and I think it helped to keep my stamina levels up during pregnancy and also slim back faster after giving birth...

Hi Sandy,

I dun really have heartburn or indigestion. i think due to my poor appetite, i cant really eat a lot.. so, no problem with indigestion.

i have this weird taste in my month that whatever i eat, the taste lingers forever

hi gals, i think it's ok to drink honey.. but just normal honey.. not to drink manuka honey..

i just puke some of my dinner out.... and earlier some gastric juice.. i can feel that MS is coming already and im only at 5 weeks ++..
sad.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Funne</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>Bukit Purmei</TD><TD>Lim W Y </TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Chrisse26</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD></TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD></TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>lilwizlet</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Babythad</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Mibebe (Candy)</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-06 Feb 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

BBYang, because I had this thing called bicornuate uterus (heart-shaped uterus). Normal ppl's uterus is a triangle-shaped. Mine is a heartshaped, got 2 horns above. Higher risks of miscarriage, it is genetic one but my 2 sisters dont have it leh.

Last week I was experiencing a pulling cramp, this week is menstrual cramps. So my gynae is worried, make me go for a jab to strengthen the womb and ask me to stay at home, best rest.

Luckily the baby implant at a safe spot in my uterus, not the top (narrow) part.

Hi Roxanne,

Thanks for updating the list. Continue to stay positive and don't worry too much. Did your gynae give you any medicine to stabilise the preggy? try not to move around too much and rest more.

Will pray for you =)

Hi Babythad,

I started out my preggie with very bad appetite.. However, it has improved alot and now, at least I can finish(almost) 1 complete meal but am still very selective over what I eat. My appetite is definitely much smaller than my usual self.

Try to take small meals and when hungry, take something light to weather the empty stomach.

How many weeks are you now?

i got bodyache.. feel like going for massage esp my foot...
a

izzit safe to go massage now??

i don't hav this problem when i expecting #1. guess age is catching up..
sad.gif

Roxanne,

Dont worry, your BB will be growing well inside your heart.

Will be going for my 2nd check up tonight at 6wks+0 day not sure if can see bb heartbeat.

This week on/off encountering some brown stain when wipping hopefully everything is fine.

Hi funne,

Not advisable to go for massage, esp during the 1st trimester. you may wish to try to soak your feet in warm water to improve the blood circulation?

Back