(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

my 6wks scan was 2 wks ago where the clot getting smaller from 5wks scan.
gynae only asked me not to carry my boy and heavy stuff.
i exp ms like vomit and tired easily.
tom i'll be 8 wks liao. hopefully bb heartbeat is normal now.
wee, just relax and not too worry too much.
as our mood will affect out bb..
happy.gif

i am only 5 wks + to 6 wks so still cannot really tell much thing. And i also dun experience any much things except more tired than normal. when u experience ms?
this wk, i will be 6 wks + and hope tos ee heart beat and smaller clot!

Hi Joyce,
My first child is abt 9 mths, so by the time my 2nd one is out, they'll probably be 17 mths apart and 2 years diff in schooling years.. so that's fine...

You probably need to sit down and discuss with your family, as this is quite a heavy responsibility... 2 young children less than 2 years old... Esp if you are other constraints like $$ and housing.... My hubby and I sat down to discuss finances, just to make sure everything is still ok... There is also the childcare support where someone needs to look after the children... Not to mention our bodies are weak from previous childbirth, and so stressful on us..

Take care and I really hope things will turn out well for you and your baby... Afterall, children are God's gifts...
happy.gif

Hello to all the mummies,

Sorry for the long laspe in the forum.

I had a very frightful experience again last wednesday. I was having dinner as it was my hubby's godma's birthday. I felt discomfort at the side, my back was aching and I just could not sit still. Shortly when the food arrived, I felt wet between my legs, so I went to the toilet to check.

What I saw next, I hope none of you fellow mummies have to experience. It was fresh red blood on my panty. This was not the brownish stains u get from spotting. I was bleeding..

All sorts of thoughts ran thru my head, the worst possible scenerio was that I had lost my baby.
I left my husband's godma and family bewildered at the restaurant and told my husband to find me any gynae that was still open at that time. It was 8.30pm. I could not stop crying or shaking.

I managed to find a clinic which was closing at 9pm and thank god we were the last patients. The nurse took my blood pressure but becoz I was such a wreck, my blood pressure had a very high reading on 151. The nurse made me re-take the blood pressure for another 3 more times, each time asking me if I had hyper tension or high blood pressure.

You can imagine my anxiety and fear of wanting to see the gynae fast and finding out if my baby is ok. When I finally got to see gynae, he checked a few things.

1. If bleeding is continuous, flowing down the leg kind. If it had blood clots or flesh bits?

2. If the cervix was open? If it was, chances are to safe the baby would be impossible.

3. If I was having polyps? As that could cause the bleeding.

I only heaved a sigh of relief when he did a v scan and showed me my round sac and fetus and let me hear the strong heart beat of my baby.

He could not explain why I had bled so suddenly, except that maybe the uterus is detaching itself from the lining. I was given an injection and 2 days MC. I was told not to have sexual intercourse either.

I hope my sharing will encourage you ladies to take very good care of yourselves especially now in the first 3 months. The gynae showed me a newspaper cutting which showed that 1 in 5 babies are lost thru miscarriage in the first 3 months.

So eat well and rest well. btw my EDD has changed again 6 Feb 09 and I have not decided on a gynae yet. I was so shaken that I did not make any booking for my next appt.

I am just very thankful my baby is safe within me now.

Hi chrisse26
My heart was racing so fast as I was reading thru your post. So glad that ultimately your bb is fine. Thank God for his blessings. Dun forget to get lotsa rest.
I am on MC today, as giddy spells getting from bad to worst. jus went to see Dr Adrian, he says, from the scan, I am 5 weeks preggy. Can see the waterbag forming, pretty excited & amazed.

Hi Funne,

Forget to ask u whetehr your gyn gave u any hormones pill? My gyn Dr Adrain asked me to take the duphasten...

do u feel any acute pain sometimes on your abdomen? my gyna says it is due to blood clot!

wee: during the 1st scan at wk5, we can only see 2 round thingy. 1 big 1 small. no heartbeat. gynae suspect 1 is blood clot, 1 is sac.
2nd scan at wk 6, e big one with slow heartbeat and small one is blood clot but getting smaller. tt's why gynae asked me to mentally prepared as slow in heartbeat at wk6 is not normal. we had decided to leave it naturally thus i didn't take any pills or injection.

chrisse26: glad that both you and bb is safe! have lot of rest and be extra careful!!

Hi gals,

I had brown discharge (looks pretty much red to me) earlier this afternoon. I was frightened and went to see my gynae straight away. I had ultrasound and luckily was able to hear the baby's heartbeat. However, I would need to rest for this whole week as the gynae said this is threaten miscarriage.

I am not sure if this has got to do with my excessive walking over the weekend as I went Orchard shopping on Sat for several hours. On Sunday, I was feeling terribly tired as compared to usual.

Chrisse, I understand how you feel as I had all sorts of thoughts running through my mind too. Now, I just wanna rest and hope my baby will be strong. Take care gals..

hi AG,

2 days before i had brown discharge n told i have threaten miscarriage, i was also walking alot n also driving without rest. maybe we overexert ourselves physically. did u carry many shopping bags? hope ur spotting clears in these 2 days. rest well.

hi gals, went to gynae on Sat, so glad heard baby's heartbeat.
Btw u gals feel dizzy, breathless and tired easily? Went shopping on sunday for only less than 2hours i had to sit and rest and could not continue shopping. Breathless is especially worse at night...
Now into my 9th wk, vomitting is getting worse now..throwing out more food than before. Cant wait till MS all over!

Good morning gals..

I visited my gynea yesterday.. so relieved to hear the baby's heartbeat.. now, should be 6+ weeks..

For those having spotting or staining, I think the best we could do is to rest and pray as much as we could..

Hi Ginn, i'm consistently tired and yes breathless too.. at night, my symptom is worst that I dont have appetite to eat, despite being hungry.. even after eating, I feel indigestion.. sigh..

but, thank God for these symptoms.. :)

Hi ladies,
Wow lots of posts while i was away.

Joyce: i just went in and read briefly. So thats how i saw that you have this YOGA book. have you tried it alreadY?

Liting: My mom is also telling me to avoid cooling food. no Chin Chow, no waterchestnut water, no coconut for now.. Some others which i forgot.

No bananas cos they say that kids will have fits if mothers when pregnant eat those big del monte bananas. And avoid mutton for the Chinese mothers.
Any old wives tales you heard? Come and share it!
1) no lifting of arms high, for fear the kid will slip out. Haha
2) cannot move anything in the house while mother is pregnant.
3) Cannot sew or cut anything on the bed for fear of cleft lips.

Hi chrisse26
Your experience was so scary. Hope u r feeling calmer and better now. Rest well and do't strain yourself ah.. Take care!

Hi Mamafio and Poohwee
We're all seeing the same gynae. Adrian doesn't talk much hor.. My hubby calls him the 2 min doctor, quickly scan scan, and chop chop finish each patient liao. At 1st not used to his style hehe, but i really do think he's a good doc
happy.gif

Hello Peachmomo
Old wives tales haha... I ate a lot of bananas when i had my 1st kid leh... dun scare me.. haha
4) There's also no renovation or painting (else baby may have birthmarks)
5) No eating of crabs else next time baby will have "itchy" fingers, everything also want to touch

I know for sure all mummies should <font color="ff0000">AVOID PINEAPPLES</font>! It'll cause uterine contractions which result in miscarriage if you eat too much! Can't tell how much is too much, so best not to eat. Pls heed this advice.

hi mummies
i'm on 2days mc, now resting at home. i was too tired taking care of my feverish son over the weekend.

welcom liting

try to think on the brighter side. rest is very impt during the 1st trimester... if you're concern abt taking too many mc, you can consider taking 1 o2 weeks instead.

rest well &amp; cheers

chrisse26
you had a scary experience... glad to know tat you &amp; bb are alright now. maybe you wanna confirm your gynae &amp; fix an appointment early so gynae can monitor your situation closely.

funne
how's your checkup? hope everything is fine. take care =)

hi all,

i threw up badly for 2 days last week.
that was when i went to test and found out +ve.
whatever goes in will come out after 10min.
strangely after the 3rd day, i got better appetite and now i'm even able to stomach fish soup.
hope it stays this way.

mudpie
how old's your boy?

Hi babywiz,

Dr Adrain doesnt talk much if there is no complication in pregnancy! for my 1st one, i was detected to have low AFI and he was quite kancheong and in fact he called me personally quite a number of times to monitor. After that, he was on quite good terms with my hubby and my hubby always called him to consult even the smallest thing like buying breast pump...

So overall he is still quite nice to entertain us.

jas
congrats to your no. 2. good tat your appetite is back. i've been throwing up pretty often.

my boy is 14mths old. how old is your no.1?

hi ya mummies,
can help me? i ve heard preggies cant eat bittergoud, but sum say can leh... dunno why i got craving for foods that i dun like b4 preggie... and those food i like b4, now i dun like.. its like adverse effect... i used to like garlic but now when even i smell it i will fell nausea aladi.. i will be on my 8th week now, so far nbr encounter anything(touchwood). My checkup will be this fri, so gan cheong now..

jas
thx. our boy are jus 1 mth apart. #2 is kinda planned but din expect to strike fast. hee. yes, i'm working mum. wat abt you?

peggy
i'm not sure if you can eat bittergoud. the key word is 'moderate'. eat abit shd be ok. i also heard if you dun eat wat you crave for, next time your bb will be greedy for food. duno how true lah.

peggy
yes i used to LOVE garlics.
but now it's a NO NO for me.
the smell of it puts me off!
as for bittergourd, i'm not sure, but i think it's "liang" food.
better eat in moderation if unsure.
anything in excess wun be good.

mudpie
i didn't plan #2.
yup me working too.
you how many weeks?
seen gynae already?
i have a bit of spotting, still thinking if i should go gynae.
seen her last week, but too early, can't even see a "peanut".
will be seeing her again next week.

jas
me 8W+. i've seen gynae on 6W6D which i can see bb's heartbeat then. my next visit is end of the mth for the oscar test. seems so far away. hopefully everything will be fine.

i'll wait till next week then see her. meanwhile just have to monitor yourself. if spotting get worse, then alert gynae.

Hi poohwee,
What's AFI? It sounds serious if Adrian was following up so closely. What abt your pregnancy this time round? Ok?

Ur hubby very cute leh, help u ask abt breastpumps hehe

Hi babywiz,

AFI is amniotic fluid index that showed the amount of water fluid in the water bag. During my 33th wk, i was found to have low AFI and he says the bb might born premature so he monitored me very closely.

This time round, he found a blood clot in the uterus and he also monitored me closely and tell me not to do this and that...sigh!

None of teh preganncy goes smoothly for me! So now, i just pray that everything goes well for me... he is monitoring me weekly too till the clot goes off. So he goes any slight abnormalities have to go hosiptal.

hi babythad, yes my appetite is worse at night too. But have to force myself eat cos i get so hungry fast. Guess indigestion is causing us to feel breathless too.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Funne</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>Bukit Purmei</TD><TD>Lim W Y </TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Chrisse26</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD></TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD></TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>lilwizlet</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Babythad</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Mibebe (Candy)</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-06 Feb 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Miss Hae</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Jas (lizardesss)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Let me know if I missed out anyone, cant seem to concentrate to read the threads

Hi Mummies,

If you are interested to order Blue Egg Milk Bags, let me know

Am consolidating orders now..

If interested, pls PM me...Thanks

Intro on Blue Egg Breastmilk Storage Bags:

They are pre-sterilised and meant to ease the transport and storage of your precious breastmilk. These milk bags are designed with zip lock feature and enable easy sealing. It does not require wire-ties, additional clips or rubberbands. The self standing feature also make it easier for you to store in your freezer upright and helps save the storage space. You can also indicate your name and date/time on the milk bag that you have expressed before you store in the freezer. This breastmilk storage bags can also be an ideal gift for new mothers to encourage breastfeeding!! Try it out today

Features:

Pre-Sterilized
Freezer Safe
Easy Sealing
Leak Proof
Capacity storage up to 250ml (8oz)
Broad base to enable self-standing
Double Layered
FDA approved material used (100% safe)

Will advise payment mode once orders are confirmed.

You can either opt for postage or self collect at designated meetup points

poohwee, thankfully Adrian is keeping a watchful eye for you n ur baby. Just rest well and everything will go smoothly
happy.gif

Thanks for the great job Roxanne! Can help to update my record. I'm expecting No. 2, and gynae is Dr Adrian, at Sengkang. Hospital is TMC. Thank you!

mummies expecting #2, do you experience tenderness in the breasts like the 1st time round?
i dun seem to experience that.

hi this shld be my 7 wks n i resting at home mc as i had spotting n doc said threaten pregnancy.
this is ours 1st n hubby suddenly excited so i glad. do anyone had bad dry cough n slight running flu n any home made remedy? i dare not take western medication after that spotting as suddenly i realised it strengthen me n hubby lv.
my gynae is yc wong, nuh.
thks

mudpie, my mother is helping to look after my 1st one. but now very stress cos i feel that 2nd come too fast as our intital plan is 2yrs later.

PeachMoMo, we will easily get preggy again within 6mths after delivery. My hubby want the baby cos he said since have come then accept it. headache. so many things happen in one goes and i also afraid 1st one will be jealous and cannot accept which happen to my friends.

Donian, so u got preggy when 1st is about 8mths old? is it very siong? cos by then 1st one learning to talk, crawl or walk. will 1st one stick to u a lot? i worried by then my tummy quite big and my 1st one keep wanting me to carry.

Hi Ladies,

I'm new here kindly add me to the list!

Zone - Sembawang
Gynae - Dr Kowa Nam Sing
Hospital - Mt E
Baby #1
Baby's Gender - its ok as long as he/she is healthy!
EDD - 23/2/2009

I'm really scared and excited as its my first pregnancy and I'm now in my 6th fetal age week and
having bad MS I tried taking small meals but it just doesn't help and I keep having nausea and occasionally puke, like something is burning in your chest and sometimes I think I puke some acidic stuff out I dunno if its my stomach acid, is it normal?
Does anyone have any remedies to improve MS? Heeellpppp.....

Hi Piggymousey,

I am now in my 6th wk, also having MS puke water+ food + acidic juice.

Dr will advice to avoid oily &amp; spicy food they will also prescribe medicine to stop puking METOCLOPRQMIDE, gyane assure will not harm fetus but i also did not take just bear with it bec MS comes &amp; goes.

Sometimes MS really affect my work, just have to bear with it, bec have not announce my preg to my colleague

You takecare

Hey gals, i will update the table after i install ms office, just realise the ms office in my laptop is a trial version.. expired liao.. asking my hubby to install tonite

PiggyMousey, try to drink more water and remember to eat vitamins

Hi Jas,

I'm expecting my #2 and yes indeed I dint feel any breast tenderness this time round too.. but my MS this round is worst than the 1st.. just no appetite to eat all the time and feel like puking too..

Hi Roxanne,

Please update for me:-
gynea: Dr Yvonne Chan
expecting: #2
Hospital: TMC

Thanks a lot!!!

baobao, congrats on seeing ur BB's heartbeat! ur due date shifted earlier? Previously it was 09 Feb 2009.

Babywiz, when is ur due date?

Ms Hae, any good news on your multiple babies?

Seems like the number of mommies is growing in this thread.. Welcome!

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Funne</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Bukit Purmei</TD><TD>Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Chrisse26</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD></TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD></TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>lilwizlet</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Babythad</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Mibebe (Candy)</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Miss Hae</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Jas (lizardesss)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-06 Feb 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

BBYang, can provide me with more info to update the table?

Hi Roaxanne,

Thanks for the add and the update. Can help me update Zone: Toa Payoh?

I'm also having really bad MS. Think it got worse over the weekend. Was still able to eat normally and just puke a bit but the MS started to intensify over Sunday. Morning wake up hug toilet bowl, reach office, hug toilet bowl. Mostly puke air and acidic liquid. Totally lost my apetite but will sometimes feel empty in my stomach.

Like you girls, I also feel very tired but cannot keep taking MCs.
sad.gif

Thanks for updating Roxanne.

yes yes, my due date shifted earlier.. dunno y also. my bb is 20.6mm according to the scan done yesterday.

you able to see ur bb's heartbeat??

Hi DJ Mama,

me too feel very tired all the time.. my MS has been subsided now, however still no appetite. Have been eating porridge, fish soup and simple dishes with rice for the past 3 weeks.... the moment i eat other thing, i will tend to puke out.

now i m really appreciate my mum for enduring the 9 months process in giving us a chance to arrive in this world.. how noble a mother is. hee hee

Hi mummies,

My 3rd visit to gyane is this Saturday, i will be exactly 7wk. Hopefully can see baby heartbeat.

Normally what are the questions u all ask? My visit also like very short dont know what question to ask or maybe i afraid to ask tupid question. Can share with me what's your ecounter with yr gyane and list of standard question to ask?

Went for 2nd visit liao dont even know my EDD, 20th Feb is i check from internet lor. 1st@5wk &amp; 2nd@6wk visit saw the Sac she says too early to tell anything haiz then i also blur blur okie lor and left.

Bec i had a MC in Jan, therefore i tends to worry alot and try to arrange weekly scan.

Hi Kiki,

My visit to gynea is also always short.. but the thing i always ask is "is everything ok? looks normal?"

My gynea dint mentioned about EDD until my last vist at 6.5 weeks, where she saw the heartbeat and measured the length of the baby.. i guess they wont mention EDD cos the website info is based on last menses, while some people may ovulate late, the date of last menses will not be a good indication.

hi babythad,

i agree with u that the date of last menses is not a gd indicator. according to my last menses, i should be 9.5 wks but from the size of the sac from scan, its only 8.5 wks. my gynae said i probably ovulated 1 wk late. i hope this is the case because i dont want my bb to have delayed development.

Back